The Terrors Await

By happypenguins22

More

The Normal Part

Prologue

42 1 1
By happypenguins22

PROLOGUE

Okay, Myra, take a deep breath. Make sure you stay hidden, don't make a sound. Whatever you do, don't panic, that's just what they want. Stay calm. I tried to calm myself down, but the Terror was after me. His loud footsteps fell heavily on the crunchy, dry leaves that littered the forest floor. He was getting  closer. A couple more steps and he was on the other side of my tree.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" He said in an eerily sing-songy voice. I whipped around the tree, landing a powerful kick square in his chest. I was not going to die today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 729 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
28.2K 3.8K 38
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
18.3K 460 13
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
12.8K 449 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...