Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

By olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven

Nine

6.2K 223 176
By olivia_hye_hoe

"Am I interrupting something?"

Sana gasped looking at the person. "C-Chae..." Sana called looking at the person standing by the door with a box of pizza on her hands.

"Should I come later so you can.." Chaeyoung said pointing out. Sana got up and fixed her clothes a bit.

"Sorry about....that" Sana laughed awkwardly.

"Tzuyu, this is Chaeyoung. My friend from middle school and also my co-worker." Sana introduced. Chaeyoung smiled at Tzuyu making her dimples visible.

"Chaeyoung, this is Tzuyu. My my r-roomate" Sana introduced making both of them raise their eyebrow.

"Thank you for coming. You even bought pizza, you didn't have to." Sana patted Chaeyoung's shoulder before leading her further inside the apartment.

"Nah, its okay." Chaeyoung then sat down beside Tzuyu.

"I'll bring something to drink." Sana said and left.

"You punk!" Chaeyoung pounced on Tzuyu as soon as Sana left and head locked her. "You smol bean!! That hurts." Tzuyu groaned in pain and patted her arm.

"Even though I don't like that Hongseok this is still bad. Sana will never cheat on someone so you must have seduced her." Chaeyoung whispered so Sana wouldn't hear them and made her headlock tighter.

"What are you talking about? She's not cheating on anyone" Tzuyu said choking every word out.

Sana soon came back with three soda cans in her hands.
Chaeyoung released her headlock before Sana could see them while Tzuyu was coughing trying to get air in her lungs.

"You okay, Tzu?" Sana asked worriedly and rubbed Tzuyu's back slowly. "I'm fine, thanks" Tzuyu smiled and glared at Chaeyoung while Sana wasn't looking.

"I totally forget you were coming."

"I can see why." Chaeyoung said giving a quick glance at Tzuyu.
Tzuyu rolled her eyes and took a slice of pizza.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Mina came out of it wearing a track suit and a duffel bag slung over her shoulder. Sana got up and followed her. Chaeyoung's eyes following too.

"Going somewhere?" Sana asked Mina who was busy wearing her shoes. "Since when did you care where I go" Mina said and got up, looking but more like glaring at Sana.

"Would you like some pizza?" Sana asked again trying to sound polite as possible even though she really wanted pull her hair off her scalp.

"I can't eat pizza" Mina answered.

"Why not?" Sana asked.

"Don't you think you're asking too many questions. Mind your own business." Mina deadpanned looking rather annoyed.

Sana heaved a sigh, they weren't always like these. She remembered when they actually liked each other but things suddenly changed. Mina was about to walk away. "Mina wait!" Sana called making Mina stop on her tracks.

"What is it now!?"

"Please wait." Sana said and ran to her room and soon came back with a brown scarf. "It's cold outside. You might catch a cold." Sana handed her the scarf. Mina stared at the scarf for a good second and took it.

She then wrapped it around her neck.
"I'm going for my ballet lessons. Not that you care." She said.

Sana smiled "Take care" she said before the door close again.

"What are doing here?" Chaeyoung whispered harshly at Tzuyu.

"Didn't you heard? I'm her roommate" Tzuyu answered.

"I did and why aren't you living in your mansion?" Chaeyoung asked inch closer to the taller. "Coz I'm not in good terms with my dad." Tzuyu replied trying to push Chaeyoung so she wouldn't come any closer.

"That's why you ran away and living with Sana and may I include seducing her to cheat on her boyfriend" Chaeyoung got up about to pounce on the taller again.

"I didn't seduce her. Calm down! Why are you so worried about me living with her" Tzuyu said pushing her down to sit again. Chaeyoung huffed and took a bite of her pizza.

"Because Sana's my friend. " she replied making Tzuyu scoff.

"And I'm your childhood friend! Doesn't that make me someone you can trust?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Nope. I know how much you can't put your thing in your pants. Remember at Yeri's party, you left me and Dahyun alone while you slept with every girl in the party."

"What can I say? Every lady wants a piece of me" Tzuyu said smiling cockily which made Chaeyoung almost punch her face but unfortunately Sana came back.

"Sorry about that. She can get really moody" Sana said resuming her eating.

"Who was that godde...I mean girl?" Chaeyoung asked while Tzuyu teasingly looked at Chaeyoung.

"She's my cousin"

"She's pretty. Is she single?" Chaeyoung asked making Tzuyu snort earning a kick on her shin.

"OWW!" Tzuyu exclaimed in pain rubbing where she has been kicked.

"You okay? What's up with you today?"

"I-I'm fine" Tzuyu smiled weakly before glaring at Chaeyoung mouthing a 'I will kill you'.

"I don't know, Chae. We're not really that close."

"Why?"

"We were really close ever since my uncle adopted her."

"Wait! Adopted?"

"We're not blood related. My uncle adopted her when she was ten. That time we were really close though at first but then everything changed."
Sana heaved a sigh.

Sana still remembers when they would have sleepovers and play video games all night till they were scolded.

"....so he played you. I knew he was up to no good." Chaeyoung said as they walked out the door. Sana gave Chaeyoung a confusing look.

"I-I mean I'm sorry.." Sana laughed and shook her head.

"I knew he was up to no good when he dated me, school's biggest nerd." Sana said.

"So are you and Tzuyu...."

"No! Not yet." Sana shyly replied.

"Thank you for inviting me. I thought I'll be spending my Wednesday alone again." Chaeyoung said as they walked out the apartment.

"You'll someone too." Sana said and patted the shorter girl's shoulder.

●●●●●●●

Mina kept looking at her wristwatch while tapping her fingers impatiently on the table.

The bell of the restaurant chimed and two people entered the store heading towards Mina's table.

"MINA!!" Nayeon squealed and hugged Mina tightly.

"Let her breathe, bunny face" Jeongyeon said taking a seat.

Nayeon then took a seat beside Jeongyeon too."What!! I haven't seen my penguin for months." Nayeon said hitting Jeongyeon's arm.

"I missed you too, Nayeon unnie" Mina smiled.

"So did you pass the audition?" Nayeon asked resting her face on her palms. Mina then looked down on her lap playing with her fingers.

"Well I..."

"I'm sorry. You will definitely get it next time" Jeongyeon said patting Mina's shoulder.

"I don't think I will

"Why not?"

"Because I already passed the audition!!"

"Kyaahh!! Congratulations!" Nayeon squealed hugging Mina again leaving her breathless.

"Nice job, kiddo" Jeongyeon said messing Mina's hair.

"So where are you staying? You know you're always welcome to stay with me and Jeongyeon."

"Actually I'm staying at my cousin's."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, her." Mina replied quickly and their order arrived. "Aren't you going to eat something?" Jeongyeon asked after seeing Mina drinking only water.

"I'm going to have a week of classes and so I have to maintain my weight" Mina said smiling weakly.

"But you still gotta eat" Nayeon said worriedly looking at Mina.

Mina smiled weakly and nodded.
.

.
.
.

"It's almost 9. Where's Mina?" Sana said glancing at the wall clock. "You're acting like you're her mother." Tzuyu said who was lying on the bed naked.

"Come back to the bed." Tzuyu said with open arms.

"Wear your clothes! She might be back any minute." Sana exclaimed and threw Tzuyu her clothes.

"Such a buzz kill." She snickered and took off the condom from her member and threw it inside the dustbin.

"Who are you calling?" Tzuyu asked seeing Sana dialling someone.

"When we were twelve a high school girl would babysit us. Mina was really close to her, I'm so sure Mina will visit her. She might know where Mina is." Sana replied.

"Hello? Nayeon unnie?"

"Sana! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Um.. Did you meet Mina today?"

"I did actually but that was this afternoon."

"Do you know where she went after that?"

"I don't think so. She said she'll directly go home."

"Ohh.. Thank you,unnie"

"No problem."

Sana then heard the front door open. She rushed outside and saw Mina taking her shoes off. "Where were you? Do you even know how late it is?" Sana said but Mina remained quiet.

Mina got up walking pass Sana not sparing a glance at her. Tzuyu came out her room fully dressed.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked sensing the thick atmosphere.
Sana shook her head and followed Mina to her room.

Mina sat on her bed folding her ballet clothes. "Are you hungry? Do you want me to make something for you?" Sana asked.

Mina remained silent, Sana just stared at her. Sana sighed and went out the room and sat beside Tzuyu on the couch.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked massaging Sana's head.

"Yeah, what are you watching?" Sana asked snuggling on Tzuyu's chest.

"Brooklyn Nine - Nine " Tzuyu replied.

"I love that show." Sana said getting comfortable on Tzuyu's arms.

(A/n: BNN is the second best TV show after The big bang theory. fIGhT mE!!!)

After finishing the show Sana entered her room to see Mina on the bed playing with her Nintendo switch.

"You haven't slept yet?" Sana said trying to start a conversation. But silence answered her.

Sana sighed and changed to her pyjamas. Suddenly the sound of pressing buttons stopped.

Sana looked back and saw that Mina kept the game aside and covered her face with the blanket. Sana took a pillow and about to go when a hand grab her wrist.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked with a serious look. Sana gulped, why does Mina look so angry? "To sleep on the couch" Sana answered.
Sana saw Mina's features relaxing. She then let go of Sana's wrist.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Mina said about to take the pillow from Sana but Sana moved away. "No, you're not. You're a guest" Sana said.

"I won't tell auntie. Don't worry" Mina said annoyed and tried to take the pillow again.

"It's not about that. I don't want you to sleep uncomfortably" Sana said.

Mina gulped and turned around her back facing Sana.
"T-Then let's sleep together" Mina mumbled and got on the bed wrapping her self in a blanket.

Sana shrugged and kept the pillow back and laid down beside Mina. "This reminds of the time we would have sleepovers back in Japan. You barely stayed at your home" Sana laughed and look over Mina who was silent and not moving.

"Goodnight Mina" Sana mumbled before falling asleep.

While Mina was still awake, smiling to herself remembering her childhood days with Sana.

●●●●

"Tzuyu, hurry up!" Sana shouted from the door step.

"I'm coming!!" Tzuyu yelled back and came out the room in a hurry and about to wear her shoes. "Your socks!" Sana exclaimed and Tzuyu looked down on her feet and saw that they were a mismatch.

"Dang it!!" Tzuyu cursed and ran back into the room. Sana tapped her feet while glancing at her wrist watch.

"It's all your fault!!" Sana said pouting while her arms were folded above her chest.

"My fault?" Tzuyu exclaimed but her eyes were still on the road avoiding crashing into any cars as she was driving as fast as possible.

"Yeah, your fault. It's you and your hormones fault that we are going to be late" Sana said pointing an accusing finger at Tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at Sana with disbelief. "Oh yeah, Was I the one who said 'Mina is gone let's have a quickie'?" Tzuyu said in a high pitch voice mimicking Sana.

Mina left early morning for her ballet practice so Sana seized the chance and wanted to have a quickie but it turned into an hour of love making which made them late for school.

"Well, I wasn't the one who wanted a second round and I don't sound like that." Sana glared at the younger before turning to her left looking out the car window.

Soon they reached the school grounds and fortunately they reached just in time before the bell rang.

Since the time they entered the school Sana hasn't talked to Tzuyu at all. Whenever the younger tried to approach her she would ignore her and walk away.

"Sana!!" Tzuyu called the latter putting up a poster on the bulletin board. Before Tzuyu could reach her Sana went away. Tzuyu kicked the wall frustration.

"Sana, you okay?" Onda a member of the students council asked Japanese panting. "Y-Yeah, it's nothing. So how's everything going?" Sana asked taking a sip of her water.

"Everything is going fine. Everybody have submitted what they're going to do for the festival but we're having problems with archery club and their kissing booth." Onda said.

"What now? Didn't we allow them for the kissing booth" Sana groaned in frustration. The archery club aka the troublemakers club like the name suggest have done nothing but cause trouble around the school.

But due to them constantly bring medals for the school have saved them from any severe punishment.

"So the archery club want to give kisses on the lips and we strictly told them not to but I doubt they'll obey us." Onda explained.

Sana rubbed her temple and got up her seat. "I'll take care of it." Sana said and went out the student council's room.

Sana walked around the hallway searching for the archery clubroom. Suddenly someone covered her mouth and pulled her somewhere dark. "What the fuck?" She snapped at the person and raised her fist ready to punch the person.

"Relax! It's me" Tzuyu smiled sheepishly and put down her fist.

"What the hell Tzuyu?"

"Sorry!! I just wanted to talk to you."

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Sana exclaimed clutching the front of her shirt.

"Sorry.." Tzuyu pouted making Sana's eyes soften. "What did you want to talk about?" Sana asked looking around the janitor's closet where they would often have their sexy times.

"About how you've be avoiding me all day. What's that all about? Is it about this morning?"

Sana heaved a sigh and shook her head. "I-It's just that someone might see us together.." Sana paused. "So what? Let them" Tzuyu said and took Sana's hands into hers. "No, you don't understand Tzuyu." Sana said and pulled her hands away.

"Are you embarrassed that you'll be seen with me?" Tzuyu asked looking at Sana with the most serious look.
Sana opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"You're afraid I'll ruin your reputation as the school's president. You're afraid people will talk about how the school's president was seen with the school's troublemaker!" Tzuyu scoffed.

"I don't know why you're getting all angry, we're not even in a relationship." Sana said making Tzuyu raised her eyebrows and look at Sana in disbelief.

"Oh! I forget we're just bed buddies. Sorry my bad!!" Tzuyu said sarcastically.

"Enough Tzuyu! Let's not talk about this now. You should go practice for whatever your club is doing." Sana said and tried to touch Tzuyu who backed away.

"I don't need to practice it. I'm already a professional at it" Tzuyu said smirking cockily. Sana knows that smirk. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Kissing booth"

"What?" Sana totally forgot Tzuyu was in the archery club. "No, you can't do it." Sana commanded making Tzuyu's eyebrow twitch.
"Why not?"

"You just can't." Sana answered back looking at Tzuyu furiously.

"Guess what? We're not in a relationship so I can do whatever the fuck I can" Tzuyu fired back and stormed out the room slamming the door behind her.

"I shouldn't have said that." Sana mumbled.

Sana after finishing the preparation for the school festival reached home to see Mina sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Sana asked.

"I don't know. She didn't come home yet." Mina shrugged and kept changing the channels. Sana worriedly rushed to Tzuyu's room to see it empty.

"That idiot!" Sana mumbled and threw her bag on the table and sat on the bed. "Getting mad about such small thing."

Sana then remember Tzuyu's face when she said those words. "I'm an idiot too." Sana said slapping her forehead lightly.

Suddenly Sana's phone rang and the caller's ID was unknown.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Sana it's me. Rosé"

"O-oh, Rosè.."

"It's about Tzuyu. She's here in my apartment completely knocked out and reeking of alcohol. I tried bringing her home but she kept mumbling your name."

"I see..."

"You should come pick her up."

"I'm on my way."

"Mina, I'm going out. I'll be back soon." Sana said and grabbed her coat before rushing out the door. She gave the cab driver Rosè's address. After half an hour she reached there.

She knocked on the door hastily. The door then opened revealing Rosé.
"Come in." She invited her in. Sana saw Tzuyu sleeping in the couch with a black tank top and blue ripped jeans.

"Tzuyu, wake up." Rosé shakes her.

Tzuyu groaned in annoyance. "Leave me alone. I don't want you, I want my Sana." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana kneeled down and caressed her cheek. "I'm here, Tzuyu-ah" Sana said softly. Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and leaned into Sana's touch.

"Don't leave me, Sana." Tzuyu cried.

"I won't." Sana said helped the taller get up putting an arm around her shoulder.

"Thanks Rosé." Sana said smiling at the taller.
.
.
.
.
Mina eyes were fixed on the gaming console on her hands when suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mina! Can you come down? I need your help."

"What happened to her?" Mina asked helping Tzuyu in the elevator. "This idiot got wasted and vomit on someone's car but luckily Rosie got there before she got her ass beaten." Sana said and flicked Tzuyu's forehead who groaned lowly in pain.

Mina looked at Sana busy fixing Tzuyu's hair and caressed the part where she flicked. "You too seem close." Mina suddenly said making Sana look at her with wide eyes.

"Y-Yeah, we are classmates and roommates. " Sana said.

Mina just nodded her head.

°°°°°°°°

Its been two days since that incident and Tzuyu has been avoiding Sana like a disease.

She would stay locked up in her room only coming out when she's hungry.

Even though she wanted consult the taller but didn't get the time as she was the student's council president and the school festival as just around the corner.

"Little to the left... Yeah perfect." Sana gave a thumps up when she was satisfied by the banner position that said 'Seoul Girls high school 15th festival'.

"Sana! I bought the things you asked for." Momo called her.

"Where are they?" Sana asked as Momo's hands were empty. "Dahyunnie, come faster" Sana looked back and saw Dahyun carrying two big boxes almost covering her face.

"Thanks Dahyun." Sana smiled making Momo frown. "Hey! You should be thanking me." Momo whined.

"Have you seen Tzuyu anywhere?" Sana asked completely ignoring Momo's cries. "I think I saw her sitting by the bleachers with her friends."
Dahyun said rubbing whiny Momo's back.

"You guys finish up. I'll be back." Sana said and left the two and made her way to the gymnasium. When she entered inside and saw Tzuyu and her friends cheering the cheerleaders who were practising.

Sana's eyebrow twitched when she saw the cheerleaders leader making her way to Tzuyu while her friends teased the girl.

"Hey! Tzuyu" the girl said.

"Hey! Seunghee." Tzuyu smirked, Sana's hand was itching to hit the taller. "So, what are you doing tonight?" Seunghee asked playing with her obviously fake extensions.

"Nothing much but I can put you in my to do list."

"CHOU IS SMOOTH!!" Tzuyu's friends howled.

Suddenly everyone got quiet when they saw Sana glaring at them. "Chou Tzuyu, I need you to come with me." Sana said in authority.

"What if I don't want to?"

Sana then grabbed Tzuyu's wrist and pulled her away. "Hey! Where are you taking me?" Tzuyu snickered.

They end up in the janitor's closet where they had their sexy rendezvous.

"Why are we here?" Tzuyu asked,annoyed.

"To talk.."

"About what?"

"About us." Tzuyu scoffed and looked at Sana in disbelief. "Sana, you clearly made it clear that day there is no us. So don't waste my time." Tzuyu said about to walk away.

Sana quickly grabbed her wrist. "Please Tzuyu just listen to me." Tzuyu snatched her hand away. "I think I've listen enough. Now if you'll excuse me these lips have some movin to do." Sana snapped hearing that.

"You are not kissing anyone else lips but mine." Sana warned.

Tzuyu raised her brow. "Sana, I don't want to have this conversation again. If you don't have a reason why I shouldn't then I'm going." Tzuyu said and was about to leave.

"Because I love you..." Sana mumbled making Tzuyu stop on her tracks.
Tzuyu turned around to see Sana looking down at the ground.

"What did you say?"

"I love you, ching chong."

LOL!!!! Back with a boring chapter.

Vote & comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 845 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
214K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
115K 259 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni