Love me if you can

By ForeverADreamerrr

Valerie isn't your typical female character. She is powerful, confident and smart. She is forced to marry Al... More

Hi
Chapter 1: Logical Offer
Chapter 2: Obdurate
Chapter 3: Vigorous
Chapter 4: Emancipate
Chapter 5: Menton
Chapter 6: Emancipator
Chapter 7: Interchangeable
Chapter 8: Fuss
Chapter 9: Yank
Chapter 11:Unfathomable
Chapter 12:Curse
Chapter 13:Abandoned
Chapter 14:Necessary
Epilogue
Anouncment

Chapter 10:Omnipotent

3.6K 100 6
By ForeverADreamerrr

This chapter contains mature content.

*****

A week past since the charity ball.
And me and Alessandro were on our way to business meeting. Suddenly the car came to a harsh stop.

"What the hell? What's happening?"Alessandro asked our chauffeur. We use chauffeurs for business meetings and balls.

"Sir it seems that we have a flat tire." He said that but suddenly turned around and shoot us some darts. More specifically sleeping darts. After that everything turned black.

*****

I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar surrounding. I was tied to a chair and next to me Alessandro was tied to a chair.

"Alessandro." I whisper yelled.
He is still unconscious.

"Alessandrooo." I whisper yelled again.

"Huh." He said not opening his eyes.

"Come on Alessandro open your eyes." I whisper yelled.

"Valerie where are we?" He asked blinking a few times.

"I don't know do I look like a gps?" I asked.

"Can you just stop being sarcastic for once?" He asked.

"We need a plan." I told him.

"I can't feel my gun. I guess they took it." He said.

"But I can feel my dagger in my thigh." I said. If they would take my baby dagger away from me I would've turned into a beast killing them in the worst possible ways.

"I have a plan but you won't like it." I told him.

"It can't be that bad." He said.

"Ok. If the guard is a man you have to use me like saying how good I am in the bed and how my pussy feels." I said normally.

"No no no. Next." He said while shaking his head.

"Come on Alessandro we have to seduce him. He will open my hands to rape me and I will kill him." I told him.

"No no no if he gets to rape you in front of my eyes I will never forgive myself." He said.

"Alessandro he won't ok. Believe in me when I say he won't get the chance." I told him.

"What if he is gay or it's a woman?" He asked.

"Then we will use you." I replied.

"How am I going to get rape by a woman?" He asked

"Ugh you have to seduce her and convince her to have a round with you." I told him.

"Ok ok what if he is gay?" He asked.

"Well I would like to see you seducing him." I told him trying my best not to laugh.

"Valerieee you know how difficult will that be? I mean my ego will disappear in a second." He told.

"I will help you. Ok just relax it will be alright." I told him.

"Your plan better works." He told me.

I tried to open my hands but with the chains is impossible.

The door opened and a guy entered.

Please be gay.

"Alessandro how I want to have a round with you." I told him.

"Me too Valerie. I wanna feel your tight pussy around my mega cock." That selfish bastard.

"Umm I am going to inform my boss." The guy said totally uncomfortable.

"Hey big guy. What is going to happen to us." I asked as seductively as I can.

"He wants to kill both of you."

"Aww so I am going to die horny without having a round with any of my men." I pouted.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean I am horny. I can't have a round with Alessandro but maybe I can have one or two with you." I winked, licking my lips.

"Oh fuck it." He came toward me, opened my hands and legs. He pushed me down toward floor.
I lost my balance and fail. He came on top of me trying to kiss me but I smashed my head against his. Then I grabbed my dagger from my thigh and thrust it into his throat faster than the lighting.

He fell on me bleeding and I pushed him away. I took his guns from his belt.

"Alessandro we have two guns. It seems that is our lucky day." I went toward him opening his hands.

"Yesss we are so lucky." He said sarcastically. I opened his hands and legs. There was no hidden camera fortunately.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a gun.

"It's going to be so much fun." I said smirking. He nodded and smirked.

We start shooting each person that entered till we were running out of bullets.

Then other men entered. I jumped on the wall hitting one in process.

Then I jumped in the air turned and kicked another one.

Then another guy came from my back but I broke his arm and elbowed him in his nose.

I wanted to kick a guy but he dodged but caught him on time banging his head to the wall.

Then someone kicked my leg I lost my balance and fell. Then he punched my stomach. I growled. I punched his throat and he fell off me. Then I start on top of him punching him non stop.

Then I got off him. I took a glance at Alessandro and well he was busy.

I throw my dagger at a guy and then took it out and throw it at another one.

Then when I turned around a guy was aiming a gum at my head. But Alessandro break his neck from behind.

"You know I could've handle that." I told him.

"I know." He replied.

We stood back to back ready to fight again. The first guy came to me and I punched him.

We punched and fight a few other guys till they were done.

"Look what I found Valerie." He showed me a bomb.

"Let's set this place on fire." I told him and smiled. He then turned the bomb on we had fifteen minutes to ran away. He hold my hand and we both start running finding the exist. We found it after five minutes and ran into the streets.

We were in the middle if the road that the place explode.

We both stared at the fire.

"Runaway with me." I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's go away for a day from everyone." I said.

"We can go to Capri with my yacht." He said.

"Yesss and we can go to blue grotto." I said.

We both were bloody and messed up but we didn't care. We took a cab to where his yacht was.

"Alessandro isn't your yacht so huge for a simple vacation?"I asked staring at his yacht.

"Do you really care?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

We went inside of his yacht taking shower and freshening up. We also took care of each others bruises. Bandaging our knuckles. Putting ointment on our other bruises.

"Here wear this." He gave me one of his clothes. He also called Angelo informing him that we are ok.

We went to sleep in each other arms.

*****

We arrived at capri at one in the noon. We were both literally starving. We went to the first restaurant and Alessandro ordered as much as he could.

I moaned. "This is delicious." I told him.

"I know right but you don't hear me moaning." He said.

"What's the problem with moaning?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong I love you moaning but only for me not in public." He said and I shrugged.

"Good thing they didn't took out phones and wallets." I told him.

"Yes. In that part we were lucky I guess they wanted us to know that they are not thieves but they are killers." He said. I nodded.

"Alessandro people are staring at me." It was true I was wearing his shirt with my shoes. His shirt was like a dress for me but wasn't appropriate for a fancy restaurant.

"Let them stare I think you look beautiful in my shirt." He said and I smiled. Shit my face is hitting up.

"Is Valerie blushing?"he asked.

"No she is just embarrassed cause they are staring at her." I lied. It was for his compliment. He turned me into a teenager in less than a second.

"We will buy new clothes after our dinner." He told me. I smiled and nodded.

After dinner I was so full that I fought I might explode. We went to shopping and let me assure you shopping after eating like a cow isn't a very good idea.

"How do I look like?" I asked Alessandro.

"Good." He replied.

"Alessandro watch me." With that I start dancing seductively with the background music.

Alessandro's pov:

Shopping with her was different. She danced and posed with every single outfit she tried on and they were so many.

"Alessandro can we go to the beach?" She asked.

"Yes but before that we should buy some suitcase for your clothes and book a hotel suit so we can change and put our stuff there." I explained to her. I mean she bought everything that was good on her and she looked good in almost everything.

She even bought souvenir for Mae. I am glad she is close with her. 

I learnt something these days, that staying close to her is dangerous for me. Like I can't control myself when I am with her. I am truly myself not a ruthless mob-boss. I am just Alessandro.

Valerie is getting under my skin second by second and I can't help it. She is already my weakness and I should do something to stop it.

Valerie's pov:

So after we put our baggage's in our hotel suit we got ready to go to the beach.

"Hey Alessandro catch me if you can." I told him as I start running around the beach.

After ten minutes he caught me.

"Now whats my prize?" He asked.
I kissed his lips.

"I want more." He said and I giggled.

"Now I will catch you faster than you caught me." I told him.

"We will see about that." With that he ran away.

Minutes later I caught him and jumped on his back.

"To the infinity and beyond." I said as I posed like superman. He chuckled.

"You are crazy." He said and shook his head.

"I know right. What is the fun in being normal." I said.

We swam for many hours. We even watched the sunset together.

"Wow it's really beautiful." I said while looking at sea in the sunset.

"Yes. It is." He said. When I took a glance at him, he was indeed talking about the sunset. I thought that maybe he was staring at me or meant that I was beautiful like those romance books and movies. But he didn't he meant the sunset. I mentally rolled my eyes.

After that we went back to our hotel suite.

*****

Next morning we ate breakfast in the balcony.

"Alessandro open your mouth the airplane is coming." I said as I motioned toward my hand holding a spoon full of chopped fruits.

"Valerie do I look like a fucking  child?" He asked.

"Alessandro did I say that you are a fucking child? No but I like feeding you. Now please open your mouth." I pouted.

"Valerie you know you can feed me in other ways." He winked.

"You pervert." I rolled my eyes. He opened his moth and I fed him. I like how soft he is with me and how crazy I am with him.

*****
After breakfast we went to blue grotto.

"It's so beautiful." I said as look around.

"Yes it is." He agreed.

Suddenly I got an idea.

"I wanna swim here." I told him. And stood up in our boat.

"No you can't." Alessandro replied. Then he caught my arm and yanked me toward him making me loos my balance in process and falling on his lap.

I tried to getup but he didn't let me.

"Alessandro." I said.

"Stay still and enjoy the view." He said and I just nodded.

*****
Alessandro's pov:

We were in the beach and Valerie was dancing with some kids. She looks ravishing today.

"She is your wife?" Asked an old lady next to me.

"Yes." I answered.

"She is so beautiful inside out." I nodded.

"Everyone can feel your love." She said.

"Umm we are not deeply in love." I replied.

"Oh but you are. You just aren't ready to confess. Be carful life can be so cruel." With that she left.

*****
Valerie's pov:

"Alessandro can we go to club tonight?" I asked as we entered our hotel suite. He just nodded.

So we got ready and went to club.
We ordered our drinks. After drinking we danced for I don't know how many hours but I know that I wished I could've lived somewhere far from our home with him even though I am not sure about his feelings toward me.

We went back to our hotel suite. 
I start jumping up and down on our bed. I start singing.

I like us better when we're wasted
It makes it easier to fake it
The only time we really talk
Is when our clothes are coming off
I like us better when we're wasted

"Ok Valerie enough." Alessandro said as he caught my arm.

"No." I said.

"Yesss." He said. I lost my balance on bed and fell on him. He lost his balance and fell on the ground. With me on top of him.

We stared at each other's eyes. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back.

We start kissing. I took off his shirt and helped him to take off my dress. I wasn't wearing my bra.

I was already wet for him. He start kissing and sucking my jaw down to my breasts. I can't wait anymore so I just unbuckled his pants and start stroking his dick. Then I took off his boxers.

He groaned and took off my panties. He positioned himself and entered me. I moaned.

He start thrusting fast and strong.
Our room was filled with my moans and screams. Moments later we both cum.

He carried me to our bed. After many other rounds I finally fall asleep in his arms.

*****
Alessandro's pov:

Next day we got ready to go back. Finally my suspicious was confirmed, I was madly in love with Valerie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 8K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πˆπ“π€π‹πˆπ€π π‚π€ππŽ ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
132 29 18
"I hope you don't mind if I ask mrs Lorenzo, but....how did a nice girl like you, get in that kind of situation?" She sighs, shaking her head. "It's...
369K 9.8K 73
β„’οΈΒ©οΈβš οΈ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...
102K 1.4K 71
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...