If He would Just Notice! (Col...

By BadWolf911

(Y/n) has had a crush on Colossus since she saw him for the first time. But he didn't seem to notice her at a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (slight smut)
Chapter 16 (slight smut)
Good News!!

Chapter 10

3K 119 18
By BadWolf911

And this is the end of the series...
Kidding
I finished doing the movies, but there are some answers I have to give and I like writing for Colossus. So I'll do some 'adventures' with the group while Deadpool 3 doesn't come

________________________________________________________________________________

Colossus and (Y/n) run to the jet, regardless of safety, just turning it on and flying directly to where Deadpool was. The giant parked the jet a little far from the commotion, getting out of the vehicle and running to the fight.

"Go help Wade, I'll hold Juggernaut with the others." she says, running away.

"Be careful!" Colossus yells, walking over to Wade.

The girl stops beside the woman who was trying to stop Juggernaut. She looked like a normal person, how could she fight that mutant?

"Hey!" The woman looks at the girl "Domino, right?"

"Yes! And you are?" She says, getting close to her.

"I'm-" she was interrupted by a male's voice.

"(Y/n)?"

She turns around, only to be startled when a man hugged her tight. She takes time to understand what was going on, but slowly puts her arms around the stranger.

"Uh... Everything okay, sir?" She asks, releasing the man.

He lets go of the girl, looking her straight in the eye and realizes the mess he did.

"I think I know you." she says, having the same feeling as when she saw the man on television.

"Now you're ignoring me?" Juggernaut says, running towards the three.

The three prepare to fight, but Colossus yells from across the garden.

"Hey, pick on someone your own size!" He runs over to Juggernaut and punches him, throwing him on the ground.

The two start throwing punches, but the metal giant looked like he was taking a beating.

"Do you think I should help him?" (Y/n) asks, feeling bad for the man.

"Nah, he's doing great." Wade shrugs.

"Say it!" The four hear Russel scream in the background.

"Russel..." the man with the metal arm says, walking over to where the boy was.

"Bingo!" Deadpool follows him.

"I should help him though." (Y/n) says to Domino "Get the orphans out of there." she screams running over to Juggernaut.

The girl jumps at the mutant, the force of the kick knocking him to the ground. Then Colossus gives the villain a WWE blow, burying his face in the concrete.

"I'm fighting dirty!" The metal giant says, his voice clearly showing joy.

Juggernaut gets up, throwing (Y/n) and Colossus away. He grabs the X-Men and throws him on the floor, lifting him up right after and trying to strangle him. However, Colossus takes the other's pinky fingers and breaks them, causing Juggernaut to release him. The villain looks at his fingers and says:

"You commie motherfucker!" Juggernaut punches him in the face and throws him hard against the wall of the orphanage.

Before (Y/n) could do anything, Colossus was already on top of the man, repeatedly striking the mutant. The moment the giant releases the villain, (h/c) jumps on Colossus and jumps again, kicking Juggernaut in the chest with both feet, throwing him against the school bus that was parked there. He recovers from the kick and turns around, grabbing the front of the bus and throwing against Colossus.

"Bozhe moy." The metal giant says, crouching down and hiding the girl with him, extending his arm upwards to divert the bus from them.

Colossus takes a piece of the bus and starts hitting the villain. (Y/n) tries to punch Juggernaut, but fails to find a weakness. Juggernaut throws the (h/c) on the wall, kicking her head with all his might, sinking the girl into the created crater. Her vision darkens, managing to see the villain going over Colossus before passing out.

She opens her eyes, her vision slowly returning to normal. The metal giant carried her in his arms, looking ahead absently. The girl can feel a hot liquid coming down her forehead, she figured it was blood. She pats Colossus on the shoulder and he slowly places her on the floor.

"Did I miss the ending?" She asks jokingly.

"You're in the middle of it." Wade replies.

The group keeps walking to leave, until the orphanage director appears, shouting as he runs after the group.

"All you dirty mutants are gonna rot in Hell with the boy! Your souls are beyond redemption!" The man shouts.

"Let's see your soul, perv!" The man who had hugged (Y/n) earlier yells back, pulling a pocket knife.

"No! No, no, no more!" Wade says, preventing him from going to the man "We're better than that- We're better than him!" He continues, making the whole group look at him "No more senseless violence, no more bloodshed!"

"Please, let me kill him just a little bit." the (h/c) whispers to Wade, causing the strange man to laugh and Colossus to put his hand on her shoulder, as if to say it was not a good idea.

"Let karma take care of him." The mercenary says.

"The day of reckoning is here!" He shouts, opening his arms.

Soon after, Dopinder's taxi crosses the place, running over the man.

"I'm gonna miss him, he seemed great." Deadpool says.

"Woo! Got him, motherfuckers!" Dopinder yells, walking over to the group.

"Ain't karma, motherfucker." Domino says.

(Y/n) and Deadpool start laughing, Wade says something, but the girl is too busy with her laugh to listen.

"I want some more." Dopinder says.

"I bet you do, Brown Panther." The mercenary says.

"We shall leave before Fuckernaut wakes up." Colossus says, making a little joke and then laughing, showing a hole between his teeth.

The group ignores what the metal giant says and changes the subject. (Y/n) looks at the man and gives a smile, he was extremely cute with the lack of one of his teeth, and the silly laugh he gave when he made the joke, made the girl's heart melt.

"If I tell you: you look cute without your tooth, would you stay like this?" She asks, walking beside the mutant.

"No, but thank you." He says seriously, but then gives a smile, showing the hole again.

"Now that I fucked you all up, I think I'll head home." Deadpool says, dragging Dopinder with him.

"I need a shower, so I'm going with him." She says, waving to the rest of the group.

"Russel, you are coming with us, right?" (Y/n) asks, looking curiously at the boy.

"I still don't know what to do." He replies, clearly uncertain.

"Don't worry, we can take you to the mansion and you can think there. At least you'll have a roof to be under." She says holding out her hand to him, as if asking what he thought of it.

"I'll take up that offer, hot stuff." he replies, smiling 'seductive'.

"I'm too old for you, kid." The girl says, laughing at it like it's a joke.

"Not too old for my taste." He comes closer to her.

"Alright, big guy. Let's go home already." She says, walking with Colossus to the jet, Russel following.

"Hey, can I take up that offer too?" The strange man asks.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't even know your name."

"It's Nathan Summers and I don't have a place to go either." He says, giving (Y/n) a silly smile.

She blushes a little, getting embarrassed. The man really was handsome.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Colossus says to her, noticing the exchange of looks.

"It's alright, he helped us and I need some answers from him." She says, returning the smile.

The metal giant didn't like it at all, but he let it happen, walking with his arms crossed to the plane. The four return to the mansion, (Y/n) shows a room to Russel and another to Cable (she found out what his nickname was). When Colossus and the girl finally sit on the sofa, completely exhausted, they hear the rest of the children from the orphanage coming in, making them sigh loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 883 29
❛ when i saw you, i fell in love. and you smiled because you knew. ❜ all she wanted from him was to be friends. from their first kiss, she knew that...
55.6K 1.4K 17
Non-Actress AU Completed as of: 2/1/2023 A short story about a 21 year old boy (you), who's working a regular 9-5 job as a stocker at a local superma...
3.6K 163 13
As the plain daughter of a poor noble family, you knew that there were very few prospects for you. However, your carefully laid plans for your future...
48K 1.6K 36
24 year old Irene, a.k.a. Iris, doesn't know what to do with her messy life. She has lost all contact with her family and basically has no friends be...