Rain beauty RiKara FS

By Jasminearun

It is inspired by the Malayalam movie 'Beautiful'.But I have changed the story. More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Epilogue
Note

Part 2

303 41 37
By Jasminearun

Gauri opened the pipe of her bath room.There was no water.She came to Omkara's room.

GAURI:There is some problem with my bath room's pipe.

OMKARA:I will try to repair it.

He tried repairing it.But it was not working out.

OMKARA:I think we should call someone else to repair it.

GAURI:Oh!But I want to bath.

OMKARA:You use my bathroom.

Gauri was hesitant.

OMKARA:Don't be insecure.

GAURI:Ok.

Gauri got inside Omkara's bathroom.The sound of the fall of water drops made Omkara feel that it was rain.Gauri was bathing in the rain for him.

After bath,with wet hair Gauri came out.Omkara was lost in her.While walking out,by mistake her shoulder rubbed his.Though they both were conscious about it,they both ignored it purposefully.

After a few days...

Omkara:Gauri...Rudra's birthday is coming up.We need to celebrate it.

GAURI:Wow!That's so sweet.

Omkara handed over a cover to you.

OMKARA:This is a party wear.Please wear this for the birthday celebration.

GAURI:But what was the need of buying this salwar Kameez?

OMKARA:For my happiness.

She smiled.

Gauri wore the party wear for the birthday celebration.Omkara could not take his eyes off her.

OMKARA:Thank you so much for wearing this Gauri.

GAURI:I need to thank you for giving me such a beautiful gift.

OMKARA:You look gorgeous.

She blushed:Thank you Omkara.

Omkara and Gauri brought Rudra to the celebration room.

Omkara held Rudra's hand and cut the birthday cake.Omkara and Gauri sang the birthday song.Omkara fed him cake.

RUDRA:Thank you so much for making my birthday special.Friends like you both proved that my birth was something to be happy about.

OMKARA:Hey Rudra...

They both laughed.Gauri smiled seeing their friendship.

After the party...

Rudra went to sleep.

It was raining.Gauri went out in the rain.She felt being wet in the rain.

Omkara went out and watched that beautiful sight.Because he loved Gauri in rain.For him she was a rain beauty.

Gauri felt that her pain was melting in the rain drops.Omkara's eyes caressed her slowly.

He wished to dance with his rain beauty in the rain.He dreamt of dancing slowly with her in the rain.

Gauri saw Omkara observing her.

GAURI:Omkara....you...here?

OMKARA:Simply.

GAURI:Good night.

OMKARA:Good night.

She went inside.

Omkara took his guitar and the music started flowing automatically.

Rudra was happy to listen to Omkara's new composition on Rain.

RUDRA:When you saw Gauri, rainy music occupied your heart very fast.

Omkara smiled:Rudra...when I saw Gauri walking in the rain...I can't explain that...I feel she made rain more beautiful by her presence.I have never felt the rain so beautiful and magical before.

Rudra smiled:Arre yaar...are you falling in love?

Omkara was shy.

RUDRA:Then don't delay.Go confess your love.She will accept your love.She cannot reject her savior.Because she knows that she will be always secure in her savior's hands.

Omkara's face blossomed.

Gauri tried to dry her wet hair after bath,but it was partially wet.

She saw Omkara looking at her with a smile.

A sweet smile adorned her lips.

He came near her:Gauri,today I want to tell you something.I am a small music composer.I do stage shows some times.No helping Rudra in his business.I get enough salary to look after my mother and sisters who are in Lucknow.I guess I can look after my wife too.Will you be my wife?

Gauri was shocked:Omkara?

Omkara was smiling at her hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...