Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

7. Chocolate ice cream

22.1K 1.2K 150
By love_angell20

Hi🙋

How are you all??

Early update?😱

Yeah!!

I gave you all early update. I was supposed to update Friday but here I am for all my impatient readers.
Now you all have to gave me lots of vote and comments ❤️❤️

**********

Author's POV

It's has been a month since rahmaan came from America

After that day he apologized to his parents and marziya. But he didn't apologized to Hana because he still think Hana was the reason behind all this. He didn't talk to Hana much and tried to avoid her.

Hana was hurt by his behaviour but she tried her best to behaved normally in front of everyone. she didn't wanted anyone to noticed that.

But everyone in their house noticed that, how much he try to ignored Hana and he didn't wanted to stay there for long where Hana was. But like Hana they all ignored this.

After that day no one bring that topic as per Hana's request. She told everyone to give rahmaan sometime. And they agreed.

************

Hana's P.O.V

"I am going aapi" I said as i came to marzi aapi's room.

Aapi came out of washroom"where are you going?" Aapi asked.

"I am going to college for my admission."
"Oh your college is reopen?" She asked. "Yes" I said.

" Ok aapi I am going now" I hug her and ran out of her room." Take care" I heard aapi's voice.

"Okay aapi..." I replied aapi and started walking fast"ya allah. I am too late...ouch." I was mumbling looking at my watch when i bumped into someone.

"Oh god!!?" I heard maan's voice. I looked up and saw him. He had a annoying look on his face. He held me by my waist and I hold his shoulders for support.

"Sorry" I whispered. Looking into his eyes. And remove my hand

"where are you going at this time?" He asked looking at my hand bag.

"College" I said in low voice.

"Ok" he said and removed his hands and walked from there. I shrugged and started walking toward door. I saw mama and riya aapi sitting in the garden.

"Mama.. I am going" I yelled.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" Mama asked walking toward me.

"mama I am getting late.. I will eat something at college canteen" I said mama shook her head and tried to say something but I run toward the gate.

"Wait hana" riya aapi yelled. I stopped and looked back at her. "What?" I asked

"With whom you are going to college?" Riya aapi asked."like always with Kareem chacha" I replied. And started walking.

"Hana wait" aapi stopped me again. I looked at her questiongly.

"Umm.. actually I am going for shopping with Kareem chacha" she said.

"Oh... It's ok aapi i can take cab" I said with smiled.

"No.. wait here" she said and run inside the house.

"Where she gone mama? I am already late" I said Looking at my watch.

"I don't know beta" mama shrugged.

After few minutes i saw aapi coming with maan or should I say aapi was dragging maan toward us.

"Aapi please I don't want to..." He was saying something but stopped when they came to us.

"Hana rahmaan will drop you at your college" aapi said but I saw rahmaan making annoying face.

"Nahi aapi.. I can go by mysel.."
"No Hana.. you never goes college alone. Fathima ahmed ya kareem Bhai hote hi hai tumhare sath" mama said.

I tried to refused but they didn't listen to me and here I was with maan in his car.

********

Author's P.O.V

"Tumne mujhe bataya Nahi( you didn't tell me)" shabana said as she walked inside the house while Riya follow her.

"Kya?(what)" Riya asked

"That your going for shopping"

"I am not going anywhere mama" Riya said with small smirked. Shabana stopped walking and turned toward riya.

"What do you mean? You just said that your going for shopping with Kareem Bhai" shabana said confusingly.

"Yes I said that.. but that was a lie mama"

"What? But why? Why did you lied?" Shabana asked more confused. She didn't understand why Riya lied to them.

"Because I wanted rahmaan to drop hana" Riya replied. Shabana waited for her to continue.

"Mama I want them to spend sometime together... We all know how rahmaan tries his best to escape from hana.. so we will too do our best to bring them both closer" Riya said with smiled and shabana understood what she was saying.

"Your right.. we should" shabana said with smiled.

******

Hana's POV

We were sitting in his car. He was driving silently. He didn't say anything nor I.. 10 minutes passed by like this. My college were 25 minutes away from home. I wanted to talked to him but I didn't know how and what. I started biting my lips.

Hana you should start talking first it was your fault that night you run out of his room without saying anything to him. He must be angry you should apologize.

I told myself and turned to him.

"Your angry?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me for a second and then again looked at the road.

"No I am not"

"Then why don't you talk to me?"

"Because I don't want to" he replied coldly. My eyes start getting wet.

"Maan we can be friends"

"I have enough of friends.. i don't want anymore" he said rudely breaking my heart.

"But I am your old friend" I said pouting. My tear ready to fall.

"But now I don't consider you as my friend"

"Your so rude" I mumbled looking down. my tears started falling.

"And your always a crybaby" I heard him and looked at him. His eyes were still on the road.

"No! I am not a crybaby." I whined wiping my tears

"Yeah I can see" he said mockingly

"I am not crying.. it's just that... my tears doesn't like your words" I said with little sob in a low voice.

"That's why I am telling you stay away from me. You can't handle me"

"I can maan.. just give me a chance" I pleaded he stopped the car and turned to me.

He looked at me for second and then came closer to me and wiped my tears. I smiled looking at him" you're getting late Hana.. go" he said while unbuckled my seat belt and moved back and looked ahead.

I wiped my tears and opened the door and looked at him. I waited for him to say something but he didn't. I sighed and get out of the car.

I turned to looked at him but he drove away. A tear escape from my eyes.

"Hana" I heard my best friend kulsum' voice. Wiping my cheeks I went inside the college.

*********

I came home after completing my work at college. Kareem chacha came to pick me.

"Assalamualaikum" I yelled as I stepped in the house.

"Walaikum assalam bacche" Baba answer coming closer to me.

"So your admission in college is done?" Baba asked putting his hand on my head."yes" I replied smilingly.

"Thats great... now come..let's have lunch.. your mama said you didn't eat breakfast." Bapa said giving me a fake glared.

"Aah... Why mama always told you!?" I asked irritatedly.

"Because your Baba always asked me, Hana ne nashta kiya Hana ne Khana Khaya( did Hana had her breakfast did Hana had her lunch)... And you know I can't lie to him" mama said with smiled.

"Oh mama please.. I know how much you likes to complain baba about me " I rolling my eyes.

"That's why I always told you don't give your mama reasons to..." Baba was saying. But mama interrupted him.

"Excuse me! what do you mean? Your trying to say.. Mai apni bacchi ki shikayat karti hu apse( that I complained about my child)" mama glared at Baba.

"Nahi meri Jaan.. aise to Nahi Kaha maine ( no my love! I didn't say anything like that)." And here Baba goes whenever mama started getting angry Baba start his romantic talked.

"Don't talk to me" she said and tried to walked from there but Baba held her wrist and stopped her.

"Hey.. don't be angry... You know how much I love you na" Baba said kissing her cheeks making mama' cheeks red.

Mama gave him looked like 'what are you doing? Hana is here' but Baba just shrugged.

I smiled and started clapping and jumping and shouting

"Woah woah!!! mama is blushing.. mama is blushing.. where is everyone.?" I shouted.

"Hana stop it" mama glared at me but I didn't stopped. And continued.

I saw everyone running toward us. And mama's cheeks become more red by now like tomato.

"Now... what Baba did?" Fathima aapi asked smilingly. She was aware that Baba did something romantic that's why I was yelling like this.

"He kissed her" I exclaimed loudly.

"Hana.. tum to aaj gayi( today your gone)" mama yelled and marched toward me but I ran from there.

"Mai nahi jaane wali kahi (I am not going anywhere)" I teased her loudly. While Laughing and running.

"Hana wait there" mama ordered me. I stopped.

"Haaww.!! Aap bologi aur Mai ruk jaongi..(you will said and I'll stop) I am not that dumb mama" I yelled smilingly and run behind Baba.

"Baba please save me from your dangerous wife" I said pouting making fake crying voice. While Baba and everyone started laughing out loud.

"Dangerous! Tumne mujhe dangerous Kaha(you called me dangerous)" mama came in front on Baba and tried to catch me

"Begam chod de bacchi hai( wifey leave her.. she is a kid)" Baba said smilingly. Trying to protect me with his hands.

"Bacchi! ye bacchi kafi badi ho gayi hai..( kid! This kid is grown up now) she always does that.. aaj Mai ise Nahi chodungi.(today I am not going to leave her)" mama said glaring at me.

"Pehle pakad kar to dikhaye.. phir chodne ki baat karye( first catch me then talk about leaving me)" I laughed and run toward the door.

but... for my but luck I bumped into someone.

"What the hell?" He shouted.

Oh he is maan

I looked up at him and saw his face cover with... ice cream??

Yes.. he had 2 ice cream cones in his hands.. sorry not hands but face.

He threw daggers at me angrily while coming closer to me.

I looked back for help but what I saw made my breath hitched.

There was no one I was alone with this angry vampire... Sorry maan but you were truly looking like a vampire now. Who was ready to drink my blood.

Allah hashr ke din puchega aap sab se. Ek masoon bechari ladki ko Marne ke liye tanha chod Gaye.. zalim insaan.

(My lord will ask you on judgement day. You all leave a poor girl alone to die. Cruel people)

I pouted and again look at my vampire with pleading eyes.

"Uhm...ma...maan... You brought... Ice cream for me.?. aww how sweet of you" I laughed a little in nervousness. Trying to divert his attention. He was taking steps closer to me angrily. and I started taking steps back.

"But..um... I do.. Don't want ice cream.. you can have it.. oh but.. you already haved it .. it's okay.. I don't mind." I was mumbling and taking steps back and he was taking steps closer in more anger.

He was coming toward me like blood thirsty vampire. And I was taking back for my dear life.We both were doing this until my back hit sofa' arm and I was about to fall but maan held my hand for support but we ended up falling on the sofa.

I closed my eyes tightly. And held his collars in my fist.

After few seconds i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me still angry.

"What's your problem? Can't you see where your going? And.. what you did... Eeewww" he was saying gritting his teeth while I was trying to control my smiled. He looks so cute with all the ice cream and whining like kid.

"What is it Hana?" He yelled angrily. Pointing his face.

"This is ice cream... I mean chocolate flavor ice cream.. it looks good on you.. you look more handsome like this and cute as well... trust me.... you should try this often... I love chocolate Ice creams.." I was blabbering in nervousness while he was looking at me wide open eyes and mouth.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed.

"What happened maan? Are you ok?" I asked concerned touching his right cheek. He blinked and looked at me again angrily. And shove my hands away.

" You are dumb, Idiot, Duffer, Stupid. Crazy girl!!" he snapped. I looked at him in horror.

"Huh!! You love chocolate Ice cream. Don't you?" He asked with smirked. I smiled brightly and nodded.

"Ok" with that he come closer to my face and started rubbing his face on my cheeks.

"Maan what are you doing?" I tried to pushed him. But he was strong he held my hands above my head and rubbed his face all over my face. And I was wiggling under him.

"Maan stop it" I yelled but he didn't stopped. But when accidentally his lips touched my jaw my breath hitched. a shiver run down my spine. And might he noticed because next he moved back to looked at me.

I looked at him. My breath become uneven. My heart running faster. I can heard my heart beats. He was also looking at me I couldn't read his face. We were busy looking at each other. When we heard someone coughing.

"Ahem ahem" we came to our sense and looked up to see all family members were standing there looking at us smilingly.

Maan hurriedly stood up and help me too. All were looking at us like we were the only interesting things on earth.

Or maybe we are.

"Um...She... idiot girl.. look mama what she did.. I was just...." maan was trying to say something but cut of by mama

"You don't have to explain us anything rahmaan. You did nothing wrong" mama said with bright smiled played on her face.

"Ohk...erm... i need to clean this" Maan looked at me for once and walked toward his room.

Now all the eyes were on me. I know by now my cheeks were red like beetroot. But I was really thankful to maan' ice cream which cover my cheeks.

"Look Hana is blushing.. Hana is blushing" mama yelled clapping her hand. Making me blushed hard and I looked down. I know she was taking her revenge. Now I was regret on my actions.

"Shabana don't teas my daughter.. go and teas your son" Baba said standing in front of me.

Thank you baba.

"Why your stopping me? You never stop her from teasing me"

"Because I am always with you when she teases you. But your stupid son just ran away from here leaving his poor wife like this" Baba said turning toward me. I can see teasing smiled played on his lips as well.

Now it was impossible for me to stood there so I just ran toward my room. But I heard everyone laughing.

*************

How was it?

I really enjoyed writing this chapter😅 I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter as well.

Please don't forget to vote and comments. And share with your friends if you can.

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
993K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...