Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 78

1.1K 42 9
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

I'm so sorry it's been so long, a lot as happened this month I didn't really have chance to write, but I've managed to put together this update that's a little longer than usual! Hope you're all still interested❤️
Enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

"Happy anniversary beautiful" I give Dakota my dazzling smile as I lean up on my elbow, my head propped up by my hand. I see her breath catch in her throat. "Happy anniversary" she whispers shyly, resting her hand on my cheek as she leans up to kiss me.

Yesterday, we got back from Aspen, we arranged for Amelia to surprise Dulcie at the airport and she was so emotional and excited to see her mom after so long. They went home and so did we. Today, it's January 4th... our second anniversary.

"Can you believe we've been together two years?" She grins, stroking my cheek as she gazes at me. "Our last one as Mr and Miss..." I smirk and she giggles softly, kissing me again. "I love you so much, Jamie.." she runs her fingers through my hair and I smile, pecking her nose.

"I love you too, so much" I grin as I lean over, checking on Charlotte. She's still asleep. "What're we doing today?" She asks and I place soft kisses from her lips to her jawline and down to her neck.

"Once I've made love to my beautiful lady.. we're going to get Charlotte ready" I start, stopping to place more kisses down her chest, to her breasts. "Stella, Grace and their boyfriends agreed to baby sit.." I suck her nipple softly causing her to gasp loudly and arch her back. Her hand gripping my hair.

"So I can take you out today" I smirk, kissing down her stomach as my hands slowly ease her pyjama shorts Down. I feel her kick them off and I chuckle, blowing softly against her sensitive spot. She gasps and groans.

"Jamie please" she fidgets. I slowly lick and suck at her core, my finger working it's way inside her slowly. She gasps, gripping the bedsheets. I move my finger slowly a few times before adding a second one. She arches her legs and opens them wider for me.

"that feels so good please don't stop" she groans and I light up inside. Using my tongue, I stroke her clit over and over whilst my fingers move in and out of her slowly, pushing her higher and higher to the brink.

She throws her head back and I use my other hand to cover her mouth as she goes to moan loud, letting go around my fingers. I help her ride her orgasm out and she bucks her hips against my face, causing me to chuckle before I lap up all her juices, kneeling up by her thighs as I lick my fingers clean too. She blushes, watching me whilst she struggles for breath.

"That was.." she breathes giggling shyly as She pants, her hand across her stomach. "I'm not finished with you yet" I grin cheekily sliding my boxers down before kneeling back up and lifting her onto my knee, kissing her deeply.
Her tongue pushes through my lips and into my mouth, fighting with mine as I slide myself into her slowly.

---

After our shenanigans we showered and got Charlotte up and ready. We give each other our anniversary cards and then got breakfast whilst I fed Charlotte. I then packed us a few clothing changes. I plan on going for a first dance rehearsal today.

Once her sisters and their boyfriends arrive we show them where everything is for Charlotte and then we say our goodbyes.
"Sooo where are we going?" she grins up at me as I open my car door for her. She slides into the passenger seat and I get into the drivers seat, starting the engine.

"Well, there's a few things to do today. We've got wedding cake tasting, shopping for wedding decorations, lunch, then bowling or cinema.. that's your choice" I smile and her face lights up.

"I love you! You're the best" she leans over to kiss my cheek as I drive. "I know I am" I smirk and I catch her rolling her eyes, giggling. "Big head" she nudges me as I park up outside the cake shop that's doing the wedding cake.

I climb out and open her door, offering her my hand as she steps out. She smiles shyly and wraps her arm through mine. We head to the shop and I speak with the manager and then we're shown to a private room with a table and three chairs.

We take a seat and are soon joined by the manager again. She has a tray with eight paper plates. Each plate has two slices of cake on, each plate is different. "Mmm it smells heavenly!" Dakota giggles as the manager takes a seat facing us.

"So you've got fruit cake, vanilla sponge, chocolate sponge, lemon sponge, pink champagne is our new one, coconut, red velvet and white chocolate with raspberry" she explains to us, taking each plate off the tray and laying them out in front of us.

Dakota's face lights up and I chuckle, kissing her cheek. "I'll give you this sheet to fill out with how you want your wedding cake, we'll give you time to try each cake and then I'll be back around half an hour to see what you've chosen." She smiles warmly at us and we thank her, watching her leave.

"This is kinda overwhelming" she chuckles shyly, taking my hand and knitting our fingers together. "It is, but it's going to be a beautiful day" I kiss her softly, passing her a spoon so we can start trying the cake.

Once we've tried every flavour of cake, we lean back in our seats. "Now we have to decide which" I pout and she giggles. "So we're having two tiers right?" She asks and I nod, watching as she ticks it on the piece of paper. "I think we need to pick two that everybody else will like" she pouts. "What about red velvet? That one was yummy" I point to the paper plate that only has a few crumbs as evidence of the delicious red velvet cake we demolished.

She giggles and ticks it, fiddling with my fingers as we still hold hands. "Pink champagne is probably a no, Dulcie and Ezer will want cake" I laugh and she nods, laughing as she agrees with me.

"How about chocolate? That one will be a winner with everybody" she chuckles and I nod, grinning as she ticks it. Once we fill in the rest of sheet, the manager knocks and walks back through to us.

"How did you find them?" She sits in front of us. "Beautiful, they were all so delicious which made it harder for us!" Dakota chuckles as she does too. "Let's see what you picked." She takes the sheet and smiles reading it.

"So chocolate and a red velvet, with white butter icing on the outside and inside, and a few pale flowers" she grins and Dakota nods, smiling shyly. "I'll show you my flowers and the bridesmaids too, I'd want them to try and match" she gets her phone out, showing the lady.

"Ah okay I see, like pale pinks.. peonies?" She asks and Dakota's face lights up. "Yesss! They're my favourite flower" she grins and the lady writes something down before standing and holding her hand out for us to shake.

"If there's anything you need to change decoration wise, you'll need to phone us no later that seventy two hours before you need the cake" she smiles and we thank her, saying bye before leaving.

-----

We're currently sat facing each other in Dakota's favourite restaurant. We've just ordered our food, pasta Bolognese with garlic bread and salad for Dakota and I got a Texas chicken burger with fries.

"So I know we said no gifts.. but I got you one" she hands me an envelope. "Baby.. you shouldn't have.. why?" I frown a bit and open it, finding flight details for Belfast in four weeks time... two weeks before our wedding.

I turn my gaze to her and frown a bit, causing her to giggle. "We never spoke about bachelorette or bachelor parties, so I've sorted yours" she grins shyly and my heart melts. "In Belfast?" I smile shyly "yes. Your dad and Sam helped me, he's got all the details, my brothers and dad fly out with you in his jet. Your dad helped me contact all your friends too" she smiles, taking my hand across the table.

"Baby.. thank you" I'm overwhelmed. I don't know what to say. "I appreciate you, you're amazing." I grin, leaning to kiss her cheek as our lunch arrives. "You're welcome.. you have five days there, then your family come back with you in dads jet" she smiles as we begin eating.

"We never really spoke about doing that.. but I actually spoke to your mom about doing something for you.. now I'll have to do it" I chuckle and she giggles. "You don't have to do it for me baby.. " she smiles shyly, eating her pasta.

"No no, it's only fair" I smirk and she nods giggling as she finishes her pasta and I finish my meal. "Let's Skip cinema or bowling, I want to do something instead" I smile cheekily at her and she giggles. "I have a feeling you're up to no good mr" she shakes her head as she giggles more.

"Maybe I am.. you'll see" I smirk, asking the waiter for the bill. "I'll pay!" She goes to her bag and reaches for her purse. I roll my eyes as I pull my wallet from the pocket of my jeans. I hand my card to the waitress and she smiles timidly, rushing off.

"Jamie!" She protests. "I wanted to pay!" She pouts, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well I did, don't be so grumpy!" I laugh and she gasps, kicking me under the table before giggling. "Hey! That hurt" I pout, standing up slowly once the bill is settled.

"Come on" I grin, taking her hand. We head to the car and I help her in before getting in myself and driving towards us next place. Parking in the parking lot for a gym. "No way. Turn this car around." She frowns, crossing her arms and biting her lip.

"What?" I look to her, her face has dropped. "Why the hell have you brought me to a gym for our second anniversary?" She raises her voice and I'm taken back by her reaction. "That's not why we're here.." I frown. "Look, I know I've put weight on but seriously Jamie." She gives me a angry glance and I frown more.

"Just get out the car" I hand her a bag with a change of clothes in and get out. I don't want us to argue on a day like this. we're not here for that. She soon gets out the car and slams the door, huffing as she storms past and walks in front of me.

"Hi, room two is booked for Jamie" I say to the receptionist "up the stairs and it's the first door to your left, there's a changing room facility in there too" she smiles warmly at us and I look back to Dakota before walking ahead of her.

She's silent and I hate it but truth is, I'm hurt that she would think so low of me like what she said in the car. I really don't want us to argue. I hold the door open for her and she heads straight for the changing room.

I sit on the bench in the room that I had booked, having second thoughts about deciding to do this. I'm still sat there when Dakota comes out of the changing room. She's wearing tight gym leggings and a baggy t-shirt that's tied at the side.

"Are you not getting changed?" She frowns. "starting to think this was a waste of time to be honest." I look to her and her face drops. "We'll just go home" I stand. "Jamie I'm sorry". "Do you want to know why we're actually here?" I turn to her and she nods slowly.

"I thought we could do something nice, romantic, practice our first dance.." I whisper and her mouth drops open. "Jamie.. i.. I'm sorry" she panics, coming over to me.

"It's fine, we can just go." I shrug and she wraps her arms around me "no please.. I'm sorry" she frowns, holding me close, her head on my chest. "I can't believe you could think I'd bring you here because of you putting on weight.. which you haven't. You're perfect." I frown and she looks up at me.

"Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have reacted like that then." She asks "wanted it to be a surprise.." I shrug and she leans up to kiss me. "I'm sorry" she kisses me again and again, stroking my cheeks with her thumbs either side of my face.

"Please don't think that.. I'm not that guy okay, I never have been and never will be" I frown a bit and she smiles sadly. "I know you're not. I'm so sorry" she gazes up at me. I kiss her once more before wandering off to get changed.

-----

*Dakota's POV*

Our dance rehearsal was nice, but I know I really upset Jamie with how I reacted earlier. We're not really talking and I hate that I've upset him. I'm such an idiot. I should've known he'd never do or think of me like that. He loves me for me.

We're on our way home, silence between us, the only noise coming from the radio that's on low in the background. I gaze to him and watch him drive, pouting before turning to look out my window. We usually hold hands whilst he drives.. he really is upset with me. I have to sort this.

'will you and Stella be the best sisters ever and have Charlotte overnight for us? Pretty pleaseeeeee! xx'

I send to Grace, putting my phone on my lap whilst I wait for a reply. My phone soon vibrates.

'Of course!! She's the calmest and cutest baby ever xx'

'I owe you both! xx'

We pull up at our home and get out, I head to the front door first and as I walk in we hear Charlotte's squeals as I think it's Grace, is fussing her. "There's my loud baby" I grin going into the lounge where my sisters are sat. As Charlotte sees me her face splits into the biggest grin, melting my heart.

Jamie comes through behind me and grins when he sees Charlotte. Her face lights up seeing him too. He fusses over her for a while and I tell my sisters about our day. He's quiet though, I think they sense it.

"How has Charlotte been for you?" He asks Stella and she grins "absolutely amazing! I'm so excited for our sleepover tonight" she leans across to stroke Charlotte's cheek, grinning. "Sleepover?" He frowns a bit and I smile shyly.

"We're staying out for the night.. it's a secret, you should probably pack an overnight bag" I smile shyly and he nods a bit, kissing Charlotte's head before wondering off upstairs. "Whats wrong with you two?" Grace frowns, finishing her coffee.

"I went a little mad with him and now he's upset with me.." I sigh, rubbing my head. "What happened?" Stella raises her eyebrow and I laugh a bit. "He said we'd go bowling or cinema, but changed his mind whilst we was out for lunch.. then we pulled up outside a gym" I stop and they both look at each other.

"Why a gym? On your anniversary?!" Stella shrugs. "That's exactly why I went mad.. I shouted, was banging on about how I know I had put weight on but I didn't need the gym today" I look to Charlotte as she coos and kicks her feet.

"But he took Me there to practise our first dance for the wedding.. I screwed up" I whisper to them "oh my, that's so sweet.." Stella clutches her chest. "Sounds like you have a lot of making up to do to him" Grace smirks and we all giggle together.

"I really upset him.. that hurts me, I shouldn't have gone off like that.. we've hardly spoke since then" I pout and the girls do the same. "Have you booked somewhere to stay the night?" Grace asks and I nod "we're staying at post Ranch inn.. it's a beautiful little hotel on the beach front. Beautiful view, balcony.." I smile.

"Take something sexy to wear... go for dinner somewhere he likes, then get back and dress up for him" Grace suggests and I gasp, laughing at her suggestion "I might have to.." I chew my bottom lip as I think of her idea. I know I have a new sexy underwear set I brought that he hasn't seen yet.

Once Jamie comes down I go and pack a overnight bag. I head for my walk in wardrobe and grab my new lingerie to wear, I pack a nice dress, one he loves me in, then some nice shoes and clean underwear.

----

We've just got to our hotel. The room is cozy, the balcony looks out onto the beach and the sun is slowly setting. It's beautiful. There's a fireplace by the door, even though the sun is out the fireplace brings a welcome warmth to us. Jamie places our bags by the table that's in the corner of the room.

"Jamie can we talk.. I don't like this" I pout as I sit on the bed, he sits beside me and I take his hand. "I'm sorry I ruined our day" I whisper and he frowns a bit. "No, I should've told you.. I didn't think you'd react like that" he smiles sadly and my heart breaks.

"Hey I should be the one saying sorry! I should know that you love me for how I look.. I don't know what come over me" I frown a bit and he kisses my hand. "You should know that I think you're drop dead gorgeous" he says and I blush, leaning across to kiss him softly. "I hate when we don't talk.. I'm sorry" I say softly, kissing him again as I fall back on the bed so he's laying half over me.

We kiss until we're breathless and he pulls away, softly stroking my cheek with his thumb, gazing down at me. "Am I forgiven?" I flutter my lashes up at him and he grins, kissing my nose. "I guess so" he gently strokes my hair from my face.

"Well how about we go for dinner... then maybe I can really make it up to you" I smirk, biting my bottom lip as his mouth falls open slightly. "Or we could forget about dinner altogether and just skip straight to making it up to me" he grins cheekily and I nudge him, sitting up.

"No way! I'm hungry and we need to eat" I giggle, leaning over him to kiss him softly. "Well I'll be your dessert baby" he slaps my ass and I yelp in surprise. "Always" I lean over him before he sits up, kissing him and biting his lip as I pull away.

I smirk and stand, undoing my jeans and letting them drop to the floor. He sits on the edge of the bed and watches me, his eyes heated. I take my top off next, dropping it to the floor too.

"Baby.. please let's just order room service" he moans, rubbing his face and I laugh as I reach for my bag, getting my black v-neck dress out. "No, get ready mister. Or no dessert" I shake my finger at him and he sighs, laughing as he stands to get changed.

We head for dinner and all throughout dinner we flirt with one another, just like how it was in the early stages of our relationship. I love days and nights like this, Jamie's witty and funny, it makes me realise why I love him as much as I do.

I can't help but smile and gaze at him whenever he speaks to me. I laugh whenever he jokes. "I can't wait to marry you.." I whisper, blushing once I realise I said that loud enough for him to here.. "I was actually meant to say that in my head.. not out loud.." I giggle covering my face. His face lights up.

"Just so you know, I can't wait to marry you either" he smirks as I look to him shyly. "It's good to know.." I lean my chin on my hand, gazing at him. "I need to ask you something" I giggle a bit.

"I'm not sure whether I should get Charlotte some shoes for our wedding? Just so she's matching Dulcie" I pout and he smiles. "Get her some.. she might be able to stand and stuff?" He says and I nod "I will.. do you have everything sorted for the guys?" I smile and he nods.

"My three girls are going to look absolutely beautiful" he grins and I nod a bit giggling as I get the attention of the waitress. I sort the bill and then hand in hand we make our way to the elevator.

"Have you got everything sorted?" He asks me and I smile shyly, nodding. "I just need to do one last dress fitting, my sisters needed to get them altered a little so we need to finalise them.. and I want to take Sam and your sister to see my dress too.. flowers are sorted, food and cake is sorted.. my mom and Sam have been arranging the decorations right?" I say to which he nods. "I think everything is perfect" I grin up at him as we leave the elevator.

"I love how much you're involving my family" he stops walking, causing me to stop too. "They're nearly half my family too.. which reminds me, whenever you decide my bachelorette party, please can I have Dulcie there?" I grin and his face lights up, nodding before leaning down and kissing me hard.

The flirting of the night seems to relight inside me as I tangle my hands on his hair and kiss him back with force. He lifts me and walks the rest of the way to our room, rumbling in his jean pocket for the key as we kiss more and more.

I chuckle against his lips as he sighs, kissing down my neck whilst he swipes our room key, opening the door with his spare hand. I kick it closed with my foot, groaning and throwing my head back when Jamie kisses and sucks my pulse point.

"Please. I need you so badly" I pant pulling his hair as he walks to the bed, throwing me onto it. I squeal and laugh, my hand by my face as I catch my breath. He undoes his belt and jeans, yanking them down and kicking them off. I smirk.

"My beautiful man" my eyes heat and he smirks, swiping his top over his head, he's naked and my whole body comes alive. I kneel on the edge of the bed near him. My hands on him everywhere. "Undress me.. I need you" my hands move to his cheeks, kissing him softly, rubbing my tongue along his lip before using it to tease his tongue.

I feel his hands on my ass then they're lifting my dress up slowly, sliding it up my body, over my breasts and he pulls away to quickly lift it over my head and onto the floor with his. He steps back, looking me up and down.

"New lingerie?" His hand runs over the thin material of my bra, teasing my nipple until it hardens beneath his touch. "I approve." He grins kissing me hard again as he wraps his arms around me and crawls onto the bed, laying over me as we kiss more. Our tongues dancing.

I slide his boxers and my thong down, flipping us so I'm on top of him, pulling away from the kiss as we struggle for breath. I slide him between my folds slowly, gasping as he fills me. "Fuck.." he hisses quietly through his teeth, digging his fingers into my hips as I move slow.

I gasp each time I feel him graze my sweet spot deep inside. I lean down on him, moving slow as I kiss him again. "I love you so much" I gasp for air as I'm speaking, he smiles his shy smile and arches his hips into me.

"I love you, my beautiful girl" he tangles one hand in my hair as the other one stays on my ass, kissing me lovingly. We pick up the pace as i feel myself building inside.

"Oh Jamie" I gasp out groaning loud and arching my back, as I move hard against him, suddenly letting go. He follows, burying himself deep inside me and calling out my name as he let's go.

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Even If By gie

Fanfiction

135K 4.4K 44
We meet a lot of people every day. Some of them may be just another stranger passing by.......but only one of them can become that someone who can ch...
47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
17.9K 527 33
Six years later ... Ryan Kavenaugh became the world's most famous, soccer player and he is the best ... Fame, money, power, extravagant parties and...