Seokjin's Touch

By luvyaselfu

I married him without realising that marrying him was going to change my life forever. I also didn't realise... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 6

8.3K 366 100
By luvyaselfu

~Yumi~

I don't know how long it's been but I was starting to lose focus. My vision blurred a few times as I continued to drink with the members. We were sitting on the sofas away from the other people and Seokjin.

"Yumi-ah," Yoongi said, shaking his head at me, reaching for the bottle I was holding. "Stop drinking."

"Be quiet and drink," I slurred, moving away so that he couldn't take the bottle from me.

"She's drunk," Taehyung muttered, taking the bottle away from me. "Noona, don't drink anymore. You'll feel like shit the next morning."

"Hmm?" I tilted my head to the side, eyes narrowing on Taehyung, "What did you say?"

"Seokjin!" Namjoon called out.

At the sound of his name made me angry. I leaned forward towards Namjoon who was sitting on the sofa opposite of me and almost fell onto the ground if Namjoon hadn't reached out and grabbed me.

"Don't call that jerk," I slurred, barely able to keep my eyes opened. "He's too busy right now and if you bother him, he'll be really, really, really mad."

I stood up and swayed a little as I bent down and leaned closer towards Namjoon who was trying to hold me back. "He's always so mad at me for even breathing," I slurred and pointed at Namjoon, "Why can't I marry you instead, huh?"

"Hyung," Namjoon said, eyes looking over my head. "Help."

I stopped going near Namjoon and looked over my shoulder at Seokjin who didn't look happy at all. I turned my head back to Namjoon and whispered, "I told you he'd be pissed."

"I think any husband would be," I heard Jungkook said, reaching for his beer. "Not that I blame you though. Namjoon's sexy."

Namjoon just shook his head.

Me? I shot Jungkook a glare before straightening myself and putting my hands on my hip, swaying a little as I spin to face Seokjin. "I'm sorry to take you away from one of your mistresses."

"Who let her drink?" Seokjin asked, angrily.

No one answered.

I raised my hand, grinning, "I did!"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and then bent down as he picked me up.

"You—flirt," I slurred, shoving at his chest. "Put me down!"

Seokjin sighed loudly.

~Seokjin~

"Put me down!" Yumi pushed against Seokjin but he didn't budge.

Yoongi handed her bag over to Seokjin, his lips twitching. "That's what you get for leaving your wife alone with alcohol."

"Let's go to our room," Seokjin said, loudly.

Yumi glared, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Oh, you are."

Seokjin walked out of there, carrying a drunk Yumi who was cursing him with everything she had. Damn, she was creative with her words. More so than usual.

It got to a point where Seokjin couldn't bear it anymore. He stopped walking and glared down at her, "Can you shut up? I'm pissed off right now and you yelling and calling me names like that does not make me happy. We're in public too, you know." 

Yumi leaned closer towards Seokjin and narrowed her eyes like she's trying to focus on him. "Being around you doesn't make me happy too but you don't care, do you?"

Seokjin scowled.

Yumi moved back and threw both hands in the air, "So I don't care too."

Thankfully they made it back to their room and he shut the door behind him, locking it. Then he placed Yumi on her feet and watched as she swayed a little.

"Ooh!" she staggered back and before she fell, Seokjin slid an arm around her and pulled her against his chest.

Yumi froze and then glared up at him, "I said, don't touch me!"

"It's not like I want to," Seokjin muttered. "Come on. Go sleep it off before you do things you'll regret in the morning."

Yumi pushed his hands off her and then blinked up at him. "And where are you going?"

"I need to take a shower."

"Why, so you can go to Rijin?"

Seokjin stared at her.

"If you like her so much then go to her," Yumi slurred.

Seokjin walked towards her and she stumbled back a little, "Don't touch me! I hate it when you touch me. It hurts!"

He stared. "Come again? What hurts?"

"It hurts knowing that you're thinking of another woman while touching me!" Yumi screamed and then she choked. Clutching onto her throat, she said, "I don't like you."

"Yeah, Shortcake, I don't like you too," he muttered, taking hold of her elbow and leading her towards his bed. Unfortunately, they'll be sharing the same room for the next three days which is something neither of them like. There's not much can be done about that though. "Come on, time to sleep."

She shook her head, "I don't want to!" she shouted.

His eyes rolled as he placed his hands on her shoulders and began walking her backwards until the back of her legs hit the bed and she sat down. Despite her saying she doesn't want to sleep, she didn't hesitate to fall and lay down on the bed, closing her eyes.

"Mm," she reached for the buttons on her shirt and began unbuttoning them.

Seokjin's eyes widened and he immediately looked away. "Don't, Shortcake."

"It's hot!" she said, loudly.

"So what? Can't you see that we're—" Seokjin turned around and his eyes widened when he saw that Yumi had already unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse.

"Huh?" she blinked a few times. "Why did you stop talking?"

Seokjin didn't get the chance to talk because she suddenly reached for the buttons on her jeans.

"Don't strip!" Seokjin yelled and then grabbed her hands to stop her.

Yumi frowned and looked up at him, "But it's so hot!"

"We'll turn the aircon on," Seokjin tried, "So don't strip. Please don't go taking your clothes off and make things awkward for both of us."

Yumi brushed his hands off her and Seokjin watched as she crawled towards the pillows and laid down right in the middle.

"Half of the bed is mine, you know," Seokjin muttered, eyes trained on her.

He just watched as she got comfortable and continued to unbutton the rest of buttons on her shirt before he could even stop her. Feeling his eyes on her, Yumi lifted her head up to make eye contact with him.

"What?" she slurred.

"Yumi-ah," Seokjin said, walking towards the side of the bed and placing his hand on the mattress, leaning slightly towards her. "Do you like me?"

"No."

Well, then. She didn't even hesitate too.

Seokjin smirked. "Alright then. Can you do me a favour?"

She squinted at him.

Seokjin hesitated for a brief moment and then said, "Smile."

He wanted to see if he'll feel what he feels when she smiled at him earlier. Maybe he will be able to figure out why he felt so warm seeing her smile like she did before. Was it because it was the first time she'd smiled at him or was there more to it?

Just when he thought she wouldn't, Yumi sat up so fast that her face was almost touching Seokjin's. Then, she flashed a drunken smile at him—eyes squinting and all.

"F#ck," he muttered, moving away from her, turning his back towards her as he placed his hand over his chest. He could feel how fast his heart was racing and he didn't like the feeling at all.

Seokjin slowly looked back at her and Yumi blinked twice before smiling drunkenly at him again. He couldn't deny the fact that she looked adorable smiling like that.

Running a hand through his hair, he muttered, "I'm going to shower. You better not leave the room."

***

Seokjin stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in a robe and drying his hair when he came to a stop. He saw that Yumi already passed out and sprawled out on the bed after taking off her clothes—luckily, she kept her panties and bra on, although the sight of her like this made his cheeks burn.

He dropped his hands before walking towards her and throwing the covers over her. He watched as she snuggled against the covers, happily. He doesn't know what will happen between the two from now on but he hopes he'll find a way to deal with her father. Seokjin doesn't want to spend more time with her than necessary. That's why he kept her away from him. He was afraid of becoming attached to her and actually liking her. God knows he already enjoy picking on her, teasing her and arguing with her now and then.

He didn't think it was possible for him to fall or get attached to Yumi since she was the kind of women Seokjin stays away from. Upon meeting her, Seokjin thought she was innocent, sweet and pure but as he got to know her, he saw that she's cold, sassy and aggressive. Definitely not the kind of woman he'd go after. But she was beautiful. Beautiful but so, so cold.

Yumi's words about Rijin echoed in his mind as he watched her sleep. It's true that he was once loved Rijin but those feelings were short-lived. His feelings for Rijin faded long ago before he married Yumi. He told her that he was still in love with Rijin just to mess with Yumi and judging by what Yumi was going on about—she still thinks Seokjin loves her.

Chuckling at what seems to be her jealousy, he reached out and brushed the strands of hair that got in her face away.

"Good night, Shortcake," he muttered. "You pain in the a$$." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 230 59
"This whole time, I thought I was developing romantic feelings for my brother."
85.9K 5.8K 105
Jin never thought that attending his friend's bachelor party would turn into something he remember for the rest of his life. Mature content Top Jung...
11.7K 275 10
He betrayed me. He left me broken hearted. He made me become a killer. Next thing I knew he came back. My body is itching for revenge. Dear Butterfly...
1.6M 84.8K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...