The Desolate Jedi | Luke Skyw...

By taintedandloved

Raised on Dagobah by her master, Yoda, Eleri lives a quiet life. There's only so much an esteemed Jedi Master... More

Act I. i.
Act I. ii.
Act I. iii.
Act I. iv.
Act I. v.
Act I. vi.
Act I. vii.
Act I. viii
Act I. xix
Act I. x
Epilogue

Prologue

3.9K 84 5
By taintedandloved

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

A young foundling is brought to Jedi Master Yoda on the swamp planet of Dagobah, asking to be trained in the ways of the Jedi. After refusing profusely, Yoda takes in the girl, only because he sees she has no Force sensitivity. Without fear of creating another Sith, he is able to teach her the ways of the Force in life all around her.

Although bitter, the girl is determined to show her best and prove herself, for even though she is not strong with the Force, she is taught to hold Jedi values and obey her master.

Having grown up only on Dagobah, Eleri faces challenges of social curiosity, and longs to know what it is like to have connections with people. But the slowing state of her elderly master keeps her quiet about any desire she has to leave.

A/N

hey hey :) i write on tumblr too
@kleftiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 10 12
-- I don't own Star Wars nor any of the characters created by Disney and Lucasfilm. Short story written by a fan. Hope you enjoy.
485K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
3.5K 146 47
FIVE YEARS AGO, I was sent on a mission that would change my life forever. Little did I know, it would end it as well... As a Trainee in the Aviation...
158K 5.7K 25
A simple reassignment; a new Master to train under. But it's not so simple, not when Xaela's feelings grow for the man she could never have. And dur...