ꓘK ➳ 𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖌 [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇ...

By thxxnatos

[Book 1 of ꓘK] Would you like to play ꓘK? [Y] [N] "Without endings, there would be no new beginnings. Without... More

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢
𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉
𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓
𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝖎𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖙
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖔𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝖝𝖑. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑 (𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌)
BOOK 2 UPDATE
BOOK 2 OUT

𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

1K 61 12
By thxxnatos

𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

[EDITED: 16.5.20]

SOUTH KOREA, SEOUL, 2011. (9 YEARS AGO)

MOMO POV

I was born in a poor family. I was a posthumous child, my father died due to overworking before I was born. My single mother and older sister were the ones who took care of me. It was hard to live. My family were always in debt. We lived in a somewhat-looking shack and it was in a bad neighbourhood with quite a number of crimes.

My older sister would work multiple part-time jobs while my mother would work more than her co-workers and would exhaust herself.

"Hey, ma'am, can you pay?" I glanced over at the cashier who was impatiently waiting for me to pay for the snacks that I placed on the counter, she was tapping her feet. I held my hand up, "Wait,--" I took out my wallet, I was at a convenience store.

I was searching for the cash in my wallet, "Ma'am, if you don't have the money, just leave!" The cashier raised her voice, "You're making the people in line wait for a long time!" She fixed her glance over civilians that were waiting behind me.

This gave me an opportunity to snatch the plastic bag filled with snacks away from the counter, soon, dashing away from the counter, "HEY!" The cashier yelled, "SOMEBODY CATCH HER!" Before I could reach the handle of the door.

I felt a hand grasped on the hood of my hoodie, the hand forcefully pulled my hood, as I fell on my butt, "Shoplifting is a crime~" The owner of the hand spoke, I could hear footsteps of the cashier walking towards us.

"Thank you---" The cashier was interrupted.

The owner of the hand raised her hand up, defending me, "I'll pay for the girl." She pulled out her credit card from her wallet, "How much was it? 50,000 won?"

The cashier was sweating, "No! I can't! You can't waste your money for a commoner bitch like her!" She flapped her hands up and down, "You're the daughter of----"

The woman stepped in-front of me, she was taller than the cashier, she was staring at her--no, glaring into her eyes coldly, "You don't control my life. This is my money, not yours." She slowly raised her hand and shoved the cashier by the shoulder softly, pushing her a-bit, "What does social status have to do with this?"

She continued, "You better think before you say. Not everyone have a wealthy and rich life." The cashier gulped and nodded her head as she took the woman's credit card before scanning it and paying for the snacks, later giving back the credit card to the woman.

The woman scoffed as she placed her credit card in her wallet before walking out of the convenience store. I ran over towards her, "W-Wait!" The woman stopped, I glanced at her, slowly recognising that she was around the same age as me. She was 15.

"How can I repay you back?!" I exclaimed, I didn't know her but the most of the civilians here somehow did. Was she famous or something?

The woman scrunched her nose, she approached me, "Repay me?" She placed her hand over my chin, "Hmm. Let' see...." She stared into my eyes, she clicked her tongue, "How about........."

"Be my pet?" The woman flashed a gummy smile.

"EHHHHH?" Was she a spoiled brat or something?

I was interrupted, "Just kidding!" She exclaimed as she let out a loud chuckle, "Your reaction was so funny!" She was laughing out loud, she reminds me of a penguin. She stopped laughing and gazed at me, "What's your name?"

"....Hirai Momo?"

"Oh, you're Japanese?" The woman spoke in Japanese as I nodded my head in surprise, "I'm Japanese too."

She smiled, "I'm Mina Myoui. I'm the daughter of Myoui Company's CEO. Nice to meet you, Momo." My eyes widened.

I stuttered, "...I'll repay you tomorro---"

"No need," Mina smiled, "You're from a poor family, right?" I slowly nodded my head, "I'm pretty sure you don't go to high school right?" I nodded once again, "I'll pay for your education, how that sounds?"

"N-N-No!" I crossed my hands in defense, "I can pay for myself---"

"It's fine. I rarely do this to strangers, okay? Just accept it, it's an opportunity to seek and learn new things. It'll be a waste if you don't accept, ya know?"

"Won't your parents be angry?"

" 'Parents?' I only have a mother. She doesn't care about me. I lost my father years ago." Mina mentioned, "So, it's fine." Her lips formed a smirk, "And...Is that a 'yes'?"

I was silence as she clicked her tongue, "I'll take it as a 'yes', then!" She took out a small rectangle-shaped card from her pocket, "Here. It's my phone number. " She gave it to me, "You can contact me."

"I have to go," Mina assured as she turned her back away from me and slowly walked away. She suddenly stopped.

I could see her side-profile as she side-eyed me, "You can repay me back in the future." She gave a reassuring smile, "Don't worry about it,"

She continued, "But do me a favour..." She glanced at me with her cold eyes, "Don't meddle in my life. Don't do research or anything related to my background." She left with a cute smile.

BEEP BEEP.

It was from my phone.

From Unknown Number
Hiii~

To Unknown Number
Who is this?

From Unknown Number
We just met -_-

To Unknown Number
The cashier?

From Unknown Number
It's me, Mina!!! THE MYOUI MINA!!! YOU FOOL.

To Unknown Number
:O I didn't give you my number though.
How did you get it?!

Changed 'Unknown Number' to Mina Myoui

From Mina Myoui
;) You will never know
Hehehe~~

To Mina Myoui
Are you a stalker?

From Mina Myoui
What makes you say that??
I HAVE.....
CONNECTIONS!!!!!!

From Mina Myoui
ANYWAYS. I ALREADY PAID FOR UR HIGH SCHOOL.
YOURE GOING TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS ME, ITS CALLED 'ACADEMY OF MUSIC & ARTS'

To Mina Myoui
That was fast.....

From Mina Myoui
I do things fast you utter fool.
I'm a year younger than you. Im 15. You're 16 right?

To Mina Myoui
Yea. You're creepy, how u know my age?

From Mina Myoui
I guessed, duh
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To Mina Myoui
ok sawrry~
( ̄ω ̄;)

From Mina Myoui
It's fine~
٩(◕‿◕。)۶

To Mina Myoui
you're nice
(◕‿◕✿)

From Mina Myoui
'nice'? ooh ;)
ive never been complimented like this by anyone except my friends
thx
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

From Mina Myoui
i have to go now :(
i sent school clothes to ur home address.
dont ask since i have connections.
school starts tomorrow. just text me morning tomorrow. i'll introduce u to my friends.

(。・∀・)ノ

To Mina Myoui
bye ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
Read✔️

-

"She's really nice," I mumbled, I placed my phone towards my pocket as I walked home, I noticed a box in-front of my house as I approached it quickly and carried the box inside. I closed the door with my foot as I entered.

I was the only one alone at home since my sister had part-time jobs to do and my mother had to work. I carried it over to my room and unpackaged the box, my eyes widened as it actually had the school clothes of the Academy that Mina told me.

I took the school clothes and observed it, "Wow! It looks so prestigious Is this a prestigious high school?" I muttered under my breath as I searched the academy. My jaws dropped, the academy was one of the top schools in fucking Asia and Worldwide !

A poor girl like me shouldnt even be in this school.

And I'm stupid when in comes to education -_-

I glanced over at the clock, "7:30pm? I should take a nap," I let out a loud yawn before stretching my hands out in the air.

NEXT DAY

I was interrupted by the sound of the clock ringing next to my ear as I slammed my fist into it.

"Oww!!" I exclaimed as I glanced over at my wrist which was bruised by the impact of the clock.

BEEP BEEP

From Mina Myoui
You awake??
You have school today
And good morning
(°▽°)/

To Mina Myoui
Oh shit. I forgot about it.
BRB.
ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘

From Mina Myoui
Its fine
(`▽')
Read✔️

MINA'S POV

I was waiting for a reply from her as I felt a hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder, "Mina-chan!! What ya looking at??"

It was the snake named Sana Minatozaki. I pushed her hand away from my shoulder, "Yah, Sana!" She tried to snatch my phone away from me.

She managed to snatch it and she eyed it, her mouth formed an 'O', "Ooh...Got yourself a girlfriend named Momo?"

"I'm happy for you, Mina-chan!! You're ain't single like a pringle now!! And I thought you wouldn't get yourself a boy/girlfriend. Silly me," Sana flipped her hair in a boastful tone.

"But to think you got a girlfriend," Sana wiggled her eyebrows, "I didn't know you were--" Before she could finish her sentence,

I grabbed my phone, "Yah!" She exclaimed as she tried to snatch it again from me. "Stop acting like a childish brat!" I responded while I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Not girlfriend, but okay," I frowned, "I met her yesterday---"

"At a club??" Sana's eyebrows arched up, "Did you two did the nasty? Are you two f.l.i.n.g.s---" I pulled her by the hair, "Owwwww! Sorry!!!"

"Good. Don't ask anymore," I turned my head away from Sana, "She's transferring to our Academy today." I mumbled, "Where's Jeongyeon?"

"Late as usual, you know? Probably getting into fights. What class is the Momo girl in?"

"Same as yours, most probs. She's the same age as you and Jeongyeon," I shrugged as I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket.

From Peach

Wheres the academy?

(▰∀◕)ノ

To Peach

It's like ten-minutes walk from your home (?)

just locate it via a GPS

im pretty sure you have it right?

(≧∇≦)/

From Peach

Whats a gps?

im sorry. im new to technology

(・・。)ゞ

To Peach

theres an app called a 'GPS' on your phone

it should be somewhere on your phone

:)

From Peach

why am i getting ads??

Oh mY FuckGIng joKbal

To Peach

(一。一;;)??

From Peach

I CLICKED ON AN APPLICATION 'INTERNET BROWSER'

NOw THERE ArE nAKed woMen adS on My sCREEEn

HeALP

mY inNOcENT eYES

To Peach

'GPS' not INTERNET BROWSER.

HOW TF DID--

(ノ^◡^)ノ︵ ┻━┻

To Peach

NVM.

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR HOME ADDRESS?

From Peach

I thought you have my home address, no?

To Peach

yeah i do.

me and my friend are going there.

From Peach

tq

(ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

To Peach

repay me back for this one too

From Peach

To Peach

~

"Come on," I grabbed Sana by the wrist. "Eh?! Where we going?!" Sana exclaimed as I dragged her away from the entrance of the school gates. "We are going to Momo's house and get her cause she doesn't know the way to the Academy."

"She doesn't know? How come? She should kno---" I covered her mouth. "Just shush." I was annoyed, "Her house from there to the academy is just a few minutes walk," We were getting further away from the school gates.

Sana glanced at her wrist-watch, "School is gonna start soon..."

"We'll just jump over the school gates if we're late," I responded as we took a turn and stumbled into the bad side of the neighborhood. "Oh my," Sana pinched her nose, "There's something smelly! I think I'm gonna puke!"

"Then, don't breathe."

"Yah, Mina-chan!" Sana pouted as we took notice of a girl who was wearing our school uniform and had round-glasses, she was surrounded by a group of older men. It was Momo. She was trapped.

"Hey beauty, would you like to come with us?" One of the men asked, he was like the leader of the gang.

Momo ignored.

One of the men stepped up, "Yah, you bitch!" He raised his hand to shove Momo but she didn't flinch a bit, "YAH!" He tried to shove Momo again but he was suddenly on the ground, "Argh!" He coughed out blood as he could feel his head being stomped on.

Momo gazed from her phone to the group of men while having her foot on the man's head, she slowly raised her hand up to her round-glasses, slowly taking it off, "You initiated this fight. You better learn how to fight back."

The other men tried to lunged at Momo but stopped as I interrupted, "Stop." The men shivered as they witnessed my presence, "Y-Y-You!"

"Scram off." I hissed, "You don't want to get on my bad-side, would ya?" I grinned as the men nodded their heads aggressively before running off including the man that Momo injured too. Momo placed her round-glasses back on her face.

"Are you a boss of them?" Momo asked as she wiped her glasses.

"No, but yes. It's complicated. Don't ask," I raised my hand up, "Anyways, Sana." I turned my head towards Sana, "This is Hirai Momo. She's Japanese like the both of us,"

Sana's eyes sparkled, she grabbed both of Momo's hands, "Oh my god. You're so pretty! Don't you know that?!"

"Eh?" Momo was flustered by the sudden compliment, "T-Thank you---"

"And you know how to fight too! You should join our group!" Sana exclaimed, "The group consists of me, Mina-chan and Jeongyeon-chan!"

Momo sweat-dropped, "O-O-O-Okay---"

"Don't worry about it, Sana's like this to every pretty girls she sees," I interrupted, "Her nickname is 'snake' by me. She goes from one girl to another, but the sad truth is, she never got in a relationship or got laid---"

Sana smacked me on the head multiple times, "Shut up, you rich girl! Don't expose my life! And I don't even go from one girl to another! yOU LIAr!" She faced Momo, "Give me your number? I'm your friend right?"

Momo just shrugged and nodded her head as she gave her number to Sana, "Here."

"Thank you!" Sana jumped around like a happy squirrel.

"Anyways, we're late," I mentioned as Sana formed an 'O', she grabbed my wrist and Momo's before dragging us away to the Academy, she was running, "Why are you even running? You're always late for school."

"I decided to become a good girl for a day." Sana responded while I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yah!" A voice interrupted us, a familiar one, "Sana-yah, Mina-yah! So, you two decided to ditch school?" It was Jeongyeon Yoo.

"Jeongyeon-chan!" Sana exclaimed, she scanned Jeongyeon from top to bottom, her index finger raised up, "Woah, you didn't get in a fight! What a record!"

"Shut up," Jeongyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Is that your friend, Minari?" She glanced over at Momo's direction.

I nodded my friend, "Uh, yeah."

"I've heard a lot about you," Jeongyeon smiled as Momo was confused, "From Minari, of course. I'm Jeongyeon Yoo."

"Momo Hirai." Momo responded with a smile formed on her lips. Jeongyeon suddenly grabbed her hand, she was startled by the action, "Then, let's go to the cyber cafe together! Ditching school!" She raised her clenched fist in the air.

"Yeah!" Sana cheered.

I sighed as I rubbed my temple in defeat, "Those two never change, do they?"

Momo's POV

Unfortunately.

We were caught by teachers from the academy before we could go to the cyber cafe.

And got sent to detention.

A happy ending. -_-

And that's how I met Mina Myoui, Sana Minatozaki and Jeongyeon Yoo.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
79.1K 2K 40
𝗔 𝗴𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀 : ) 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and texts with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗦/ 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥...
22.5K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...