Men Who Sin

By LexTheAuthor

Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so... More

Chapter One [Lifestyle]
Chapter Two [Tweakin Hoe]
Chapter Three [Doin it Wrong]
Chapter Four [Gun Smoke]
Chapter Five [Unwanted Visitors]
Chapter Six [Growing Up]
Chapter Seven [Life Choices]
Chapter Eight [Explosions]
Chapter Nine [Underestimating]
Chapter Ten [Release]
Chapter Eleven [Loosing Trust]
Chapter Thirteen [Unexpected Pain]
Chapter Fourteen [Lost & Found]
Chapter Fifteen [Us or Them]
Chapter Sixteen [Family problems]
Chapter Seventeen [Lies & Broken Promises]
Chapter Eighteen [Confrontation]
Chapter Nineteen [Worries]
Chapter Twenty [Blame Game]
Chapter Twenty One [Burning Bridges]
Chapter Twenty Two [Old Habits]
Chapter Twenty Three [Enough]
Chapter Twenty Four [Great Minds Think Alike]
Chapter Twenty Five [The Past]
Chapter Twenty Six [One Step Ahead]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Opportunist]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Word Is Bond]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Consequences]
Chapter 29 is private
Chapter Thirty [Support System]
Chapter Thirty One [Watch Your Back]
Thirty One is private
Chapter Thirty Two [Why]
Chapter Thirty Three [A Family That Stays Together]
Chapter Thirty Four [Reap What You Sow Part One]
Chapter Thirty Five [Reap What You Sow Part Two]
Chapter Thirty Six [Reap What You Sow Part Three]
Epilogue
Book Four

Chapter Twelve [Chicken Pox]

147K 4.2K 5.2K
By LexTheAuthor

A L I J A H

"You keep taking over mom, I know your happy for this baby but let me decorate my daughters room how I want" I whined poking out my bottom lip. My mother and brothers had been here all morning helps me set up the nursery and she just kept trying to take over the situation.

I was seated on the floor with Moriah sorting out the clothes and couldn't help but laugh when I saw how small the onesies were.

"Fine Alijah, I'll just bake something" she mumbled walking out and Elias, Moriah and I shared a look before sighing.

"You know she's probably gonna go cry and give us the silent treatment right?" Elias asked and we nodded.

"Sometimes you have to just let her go through her moods, she can't help being so emotionally maybe daddy will talk some sense in to her" I tell them and they nodded.

I'd tried not to go all out shopping because of the baby shower I was having but it was so hard not too especially when you just see a bunch of baby items. I told myself I was only going to get a few things and ended up spending a couple thousand in Babies R Us.

Jesse walked in complaining about his head hurting and how he felt hot. I assumed it was because he was trying to get out of building the crib, he'd been trying all mourning.

"When is the baby shower?" Moriah asked quietly placing one hand on my stomach feeling her kick and smiled.

"I want to do it sometime next month, it's a lot of hassle because Jesse's family is coming down and you know how he doesn't like people" I mumbled and Jesse looked at me with a glare.

Zaire walked into the nursery carrying pizza I'd sent him to go get and sat it on the floor making everyone stop what they were doing to come eat.

"What would you do if she came out like Jesse though? Always being mean and acting depressed?" Elias questioned and I covered my mouth to muffle my laughs.

"See why everybody gotta act like I'm just a fucking Scrooge, I had a happy childhood I shouldn't have to smile to show my emotions, damn" he mumbled laying back on the carpet and I looked at him for a moment.

"I don't know, I'll love her either way even if she acts like her daddy" I smiled rubbing my stomach, I was tired of pregnancy and my anxiety was get the best of me.

I know I said I wanted more than one kid but if I have another one I'm waiting a couple of years, I don't see how woman just have kids back to back. I can't do anything with this huge belly in the way.

"Are you really done with the game? We need you and this organization is falling apart, nobody trusts anybody anymore and I feel like if you and Cal were on the same page we could fix it. I think Marco, Darius, Ember and I would come back if you were there" Zaire said giving me a half smile.

"I don't know if it's worth saving anymore, after that last war we had when we were younger we all got lucky that nobody had to get buried but sooner or later if we all continue to knock on the Devils door he's going to answer and someone is going to die or get seriously hurt and I have a child on the way, I don't want that to be me" I said growing serious and they all looked away.

I picked up a church dress I got for my daughter and held it up and they all seemed shocked that I'd even consider going to church.

"You really serious about this shit huh?" Elias asked and I nodded looking at Jesse who was staring at me with an unreadable face before he stood up.

"I hate when you do shit like this, when you know what has to happen. You know this shit but you continue to not consult me before you make big choices" He said trying to control his anger.

"What? I have to ask you before I decide to go to church? It's never to late to turn your life around" I mumbled getting upset.

"I have no problem with church, I believe in God but I also commit sins every day and I'm not going to step foot into a church and lie when I know I'm going to continue to do the same shit I've been doing. When our daughter gets older and she wonders why I don't ever go to church or why you and I live two completely different lifestyles what are you going to tell her? Daddies the bad guy whose more than likely going to hell?" He questioned and I put the dress down.

"Fine, I won't go just stop" I mumbled rubbing my eyes as everyone else minded their own business and occupied themselves on the phone. Jesse's face softened and he walked out making me shove the dress back into the bag.

"Cmon E let's work on the crib" Zaire said and he and Elias stood up and pulled out the instructions quietly.

"He just doesn't want to confuse her that's all, Just leave it alone for right now and talk to him about it another time" Moriah said staring into my eyes and I nodded.

"Help me up so we can put this in the closet" I said rubbing my eyes changing the subject as he helped me up.

Two hours later we were finished with everything and I stood back admiring the light yellow and green colors on the wall making the room seem calm. Moriah had painted a tree of life above where her crib now is a few days before.

The light brown crib blended in well with the walls and the tan carpet and the matching rocking chair and furniture.

"Is my dad here?" I questioned wanting to show him the finish product. He'd been trying to take in all of this but I can tell it was getting hard.

"Which one? If you talking about Silas he went out to a strip club with O and our biological father is downstairs with mama" Elias stated and I nodded.

"Go tell them the room is done, I'm gonna go talk to Jesse" I said and Mo walked out to go get them while I headed to my bedroom.

Jesse was seated on the bed with his back against the headboard. He glanced over at me before looking away making me feel bad for even bringing it up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd care this much about it but it is a big deal and I don't want to make it seem like your the bad guy because you're not, I've done a lot of bad things too" I said quietly and he sniffled shocking the hell out of me, it was rare so see him even shed a tear.

I climbed in bed with him as he looked away rubbing his eyes and I watched him for a moment knowing trying to talk to him right now would be useless.

"Sometimes I just need a wake up call, I know I'm more than likely going to hell but that still doesn't change my outlook on life. I just don't want it to be a thing where because you take her to church and she hears one thing and then I have to lie to her about what I do, do you understand?" He asked and I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you, I don't want to be a single mother. I'm thinking about the last mistakes that my mom made with me and I don't want to make those same mistakes" I said as he pulled me into his lap.

"You not, I'm always gon be here, I gotta keep the young niggas away from her when she older so trust and believe I ain't letting nobody take me out" he said making me laugh as he kissed my neck.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I deepened the kiss as I moved so that I was straddling his lap and he smirked.

"Damn babe your really burning up, I think your really sick" I mumbled feeling how warm his body was. I felt his forehead and looked at him worried as he kissed me again.

"I'm fine, I feel better than early" he smiled and I nodded. I grabbed a hold of his crotch and he chuckled looking down and biting his lip.

"See this is how you got pregnant, stop being grown" he teased and I rolled my eyes getting off of him and pulling him out of the bed so he could see the nursery.

My mother and father were admiring the room as Jesse and I walked in and he glanced around before nodding his head in approval.

"You bought all bought everything, what am I going to get my granddaughter?" My father questioned and I smiled at him innocently.

"You could buy me a mommy car, I want a G Wagon like Elias but silver" I smiled innocently and he looked at me for a moment.

"You got your own money, why I gotta buy it?" He questioned and I gave him a puppy dog look sticking out my bottom lip.

"So Elias has his own money and you still buy him stuff" I said stating a fact and he smacked his teeth nodding and giving in as Jesse's arms wrapped around me.

I noticed my mother looking at him weirdly and grabbed a hold of his arm as she pushed us apart and lifted up his sleeves revealing a bunch of spots and I covered my mouth staring at him.

"Jesse you have the chicken pox, Alijah have you already had them?" My mother asked growing worried and I quickly nodded my head yes as she pushed him out of the nursery ordering Zaire and Elias to sanitize everything.

"What the fuck does this mean?" Jesse asked lifting up his shirt as he began to scratch and I smacked his hands.

"Stop or its gonna leave ugly scars, you aren't leaving this house so don't even think about it" I warned him as I looked at my father and Moriah who were backing away from him.

"Jade and Moriah are the only people who haven't had the chicken pox in our family, so we better go" my mother said and I took a deep breath looking at Jesse and feeling his forehead.

"I'm gonna make you a doctors appointment, I hear it's bad when adults get it. Want me to take care of you?" I teased in a baby voice as I grabbed a hold of his hand pulling him into our bedroom.

"I don't wanna get you sick" he mumbled as I made him take off his shirt nothing more spots and sighed, knowing him he was going to continue to ignore this.

"No it's fine, I got it when I was really little and then my daddy got it and I had to take care of him and then Zaire got it a few years later" I tell him as he began to pull his jeans off.

I watched him scratch his thigh and slapped his hands making him mug me while I smiled innocently.

"I'm gonna run you a bath, I swear to god if you scratch yourself" I threatened and he looked away avoiding eye contact.

"Jesse I swear to god your going to scar yourself, promise me that when I go into that bathroom you won't scratch" I said giving him a stern look.

"Alright gyal, just stop" he mumbled sitting on the bed and I looked at him for a moment giving a warning look before going into the bathroom and running warm water. I didn't want to put bubbles in the water so it wouldn't irritate his skin.

What better way to practice your Mommy skills than on your fiancé whose suppose to be a thug? He's been shot before but can't resist the urge to scratch himself.

C A L V I N

My father ignored me while he got a lap dance and I sat back denying going into a private room with a stripper while I drunk some liquor from the glass.

"What kinda shit y'all done got into?" Silas questioned before taking a shot and making a face at the burning feeling going down his throat.

"It's a long story, but I need help. You hear that pops I'm accepting defeat now please help me" I moaned and he turned to look at me for a second. I watched him take a sip of his drink and then continued to ignore me.

Silas gave me a look of humor while I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to call Jesse as Eli made his way back to our table in V.I.P and sat down with a smile.

Almost an hour ago a fine ass stripper had whisked him off somewhere and he was excited he was finally getting some.

"Cal he's sick with the chicken pox, he's not leaving this house" Alijah said answering and I sighed running a hand down my face, I really don't need this shit tonight.

"How the fuck he get the chicken pox when he a grown ass man?" I questioned and she smacked her teeth in irritation.

"I don't know but if you don't believe me you can come and see for yourself, this is serious so stop being so stubborn and call Marco and make up all ready. Me and Ember don't even fight for this long" She complained.

"If I wanted your advice I would of asked, your the one who abandoned me in my time of crisis. What type of cousin are you?" I asked folding my arms as my father looked over at me.

"I'm not explaining myself if you all can't except my reasoning you can kiss my ass, I wanna do what makes me happy for once fuck everyone else including your annoying ass. I figured you'd be happy" She snapped hanging up the phone and and closed my eyes saying a silent prayer to keep from going over there and strangling her ass.

I glanced over at Eli as he ate nuts out of the small container and reached over grabbing a hand full for myself.

"Have you confronted Nicole yet? I still think something ain't right with her" Eli said and I scratched my chin before smirking.

"Nah I ain't talk to her yet and I don't think I'm going to, I wanna keep playing stupid and let her ass slip up if she really is doing the undercover snitching" I smiled and he nodded.

"Try upgrading security, make sure you have a couple cars following you at all times like you the damn president" Silas said giving advice and I nodded.

"Where Jesse at? He coming here tonight?" Eli asked I shook my head no. I knew he was gon be gone for at least a week or two.

"Nah he got the chicken pox, how do you get the chicken pox as an adult I thought it was only a kid thing" I laughed.

"Nah it's common in kids but some adults get it and it's bad as hell, I ain't never got it before cause I ain't no bitch" my father laughed making Silas laugh along with him.

"I had it before? I don't remember ever having it and if I go around him will I get it?" I questioned sipping on my drink wondering if I was exposed to it.

"Nah you never had it, you ain't hang around other kids like that besides your cousins and Eli" he shrugged.

Another stripper came up to me and asked if I wanted a lap dance and I agreed as she smirked and laid a kiss on my neck as some old R. Kelly song started to play.

The light skinned girl begin to grind on me as I sat in the chair feeling everything and began to grow hard just by her slight movements.

"I can tell you like it, my names Tia" she smiled as she lifted the mini skit she had on up and I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I'm Cal, it's real nice to me you" I smiled as I stood up and she grabbed a hold of my hand and she pulled me off towards the back.

She pushed me into the woman's bathroom and began to attack my neck as we made our way to a stall closing and locking it behind us and she got on her knees and started trying to unbutton my pants.

"Damn girl you work fast don't you" I laughed as she smirked at me. I heard the bathroom door open and got this weird feeling making me push her away and fix my pants.

I gave her a look grabbing my gun from behind me and pulling it off safety placing it to her head and she shut her eyes tightly as I heard the stalls being kicked open.

This is why I ain't like fucking with other strip clubs and liked being at the one I own cause I ain't have to worry about getting set up.

I grabbed the girl up by her neck as I opened the bathroom stall holding a gun to her head and the man froze looking at me in a state of shock.

"If you was gon set me up you could of at least not of been sloppy doing it" I laughed throwing the girl on the ground and shot her in the head as she tried to plead with me.

"Go ahead and kill me, my death was coming sooner or later" the man shrugged as he acted nonchalant.

Shrugging I went to pull the trigger before the bathroom door was opened and another guy walked in firing a shot into my stomach catching me off guard.

I clutched the wound staring at the both of them as they shared a look of triumph. I felt pain in my back and knew the bullet must of went straight through.

"And this is why you don't think with your dick all the fucking time, I ain't know you'd be this easy to get" one of them laughed.

"You work for the twins?" I questioned clutching my stomach tighter trying to stop the bleeding but it was pointless because all of my blood was rushing out to fast.

"Nah, hand over the wallet and the gun" one of them said as I closed my eyes in anger and not moving from my spot so he went to raise the gun at me but stopped hearing the door open again.

I didn't even bother moving from my spot, I was failing at life right now they might as well just kill my ass already I wasn't much of a leader and everybody would do better without my selfish ass.

Hearing a couple gun shots go off I glanced up as my father was putting his gun away. He walked over to me and helped me up as I wrapped one of my arms around him to use him for balance.

"We got a lot of shit to talk about, but first let's take your dumb ass to get stitched up" he mumbled as I shook my head.

"Great" I mumbled knowing he was going to lecture me about how stupid I'm being. In my defense though I'm so use to girls throwing pussy at me I didn't find anything off about her wanting to fuck in the bathroom.

J E S S E

I laid in the guest room feeling miserable as Alijah applied some pink cream medicine to my skin to sooth my temptation to scratch. She said I had to stay in here until I was better and that she was going to have to disinfect our bedroom.

"This shit smell funny" I complained and she ignored me applying more to my chest to make sure I wouldn't scratch at night.

"You gotta man up Jesse, it's for your own good, now take your sweat pants off so I can do your thighs" she said and I made a face as I raised an eyebrow.

"Can I at least do that part? This is so embarrassing I'm a grown ass man" I mumbled and she gave me an evil look so I took a deep breath and pouted as I pulled my sweat pants off leaving me in only my boxers while I laid back down.

"I like nursing you back to health, it makes me feel needed" she smiled putting cream on my thighs and legs as I laid there uncomfortably.

"You gon sleep in here tonight right? I don't like sleeping alone" I tell her and she looked at me biting her lip before shaking her head no. I sighed and got out of bed pulling on my sweat pants and Shirt then laid back down.

"You need to rest and you have this stuff all over you so we can't cuddle" she laughed making me sigh deeply as she finished up.

She leaned down kissing my lips before sitting up about to get out of bed but I stopped her and pulled her closer kissing her again as she tried to keep from getting the medicine on her night clothes.

"My dick don't got chicken pox" I whined feeling horny and she laughed getting out of bed and going into the closet grabbing another blanket and handing it to me as she got under the covers.

"I'll stay with you tonight because I know if I don't you'll end up in our bed anyway" she laughed snuggling into the covers and trying to get comfortable as I smacked my teeth pulling the blanket she gave me over my body to keep from getting chills.

I gave her the puppy dog look and she glanced at me making a face probably wondering what I wanted.

"Jesse what do you want? I'm tired so if your hungry tell me now and I'll get you something" she groaned throwing the covers off herself.

"I want some of the cookies you bought earlier but it's okay, I'll get it myself" I tell her and she gave me the death glare daring me to get up.

"I'll get it just rest so you can get better" she mumbled slowly getting out of bed as I blew her a kiss.

I rubbed my neck were it was beginning to itch and tried to resist the urge to scratch. I bit my lower lip and quickly scratched the area before moving my hand away afraid Alijah would com around the corner.

She walked back in the room nibbling on a couple of cookies and tossed me the bag of chips ahoy as she climbed in bed.

"Now you about to be dropping crumbs and shit, I don't like when you eat in the bed" I mumbled and she rolled her eyes shoving the last cookie she had in her hand in her mouth.

It got quiet and I thought she was sleeping until I felt her place her leg over me and I sighed looking at her as she smiled and closed her eyes.

"I really want to cuddle right now, I feel lonely" I mumbled biting a cookie as I looked at the ceiling and she laughed.

"We can't you have cream all over your body, maybe when it's done drying I'll come closer" she said biting her lip and I nodded.

She turned away from me on her side and I slapped her ass gripping it and she laughed. I could feel myself growing weaker and I was begining to actually feel this sickness.

"Do you remember the first time we had sex?" She asked out of the blue as I smirked thinking back to when it happened. I couldn't contain the smile that came across my face when I knew I was about to get some.

"Yeah I remember, you screamed bloody murder and nearly fainted when you saw the blood on the condom" I laughed and she giggled.

"Whatever just eat your cookies and go to sleep" She mumbled and I watched her as she pulled the covers off of herself and threw one of her legs across my waist again getting comfortable before looking at me with a frown.

"You wanna cuddle now huh?" I questioned and she slowly nodded her head as I held back the laugh. I pulled back my covers and she closer trying to avoid getting the cream on herself and laid her head on my chest.

"You lucky you already done had this shit cause you'd be getting my baby sick" I mumbled and she laughed hugging my waist.

"I love you a lot" she laughed as she leaned up kissing me. All her body heat she was give off was making me hotter but I ain't complain as long as she feel good.

"Love you more than you love me though" I tell her and she eyed me for a moment before rolling her eyes.

You know it's real love when your girl will take care of you when you sick. She the only person besides my mother that showed me love like this.

E L I A S

I watched Hazel, Moriah's girl text on her phone and laugh as she sat in the kitchen. She'd been acting weird as fuck like I'd even seen her take pictures of our backyard and living room and shit some of this stuff wasn't adding up.

"You ever go home?" I asked making my presence known and she jumped and looked at me furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Do you always sneak up on your guests?" She questioned cockily and I chuckled pulling out the jug of koolaid and poured myself some.

"Just the ones I don't trust, I love my brother to death and I feel like you playing with him" I said and she looked at me shocked but I don't give a fuck she just been giving me a weird vibe.

"I think your just jealous I'm taking him away, it's okay when we get married I'll let you watch our children" she said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I doubt he'll marry you, just wait till my sister come around and see what I see we won't let that shit happen" I mumbled and she laughed making me take my cup and mug her as I walked away.

At first I thought she was cool or whatever but now? If I could murder her and make it look like an accident I would do it.

I walked up the steps and went into Moriah's room as he sat at his desk drawing and I cleared my throat making him look up at me.

"You and Haze, getting serious huh?" I questioned and he shrugged as he looked up at me raising an eyebrow curiously.

"You don't like her or something?" He asked sitting his pencil down and I shrugged taking a seat on his bed.

"It's not that I just don't think she's the right one for you, can you see yourself marrying her and having kids?" I questioned and he looked at me even stranger.

"I'm fifteen I'm not thinking about getting married or having kids with anybody" he said as he stood from his seat and I nodded not wanting to say anything else.

Moriah had been through a lot and I don't want to make him more depressed than he was before. He grows attachments to people and I just feel like she's using him nothing about her seems genuine.

"You been to her house before? She always over here, what about her school? What school does she go to and when's her birthday? What's her last name?" I questioned making him look at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you jealous? You sound kinda jealous" he smirked quietly and I closed my eyes, I wasn't jealous I just didn't like her.

"What I got to be jealous about? I'm older than you are" I mumbled as our father appeared in the doorway.

"What are y'all talking about? Hazel leave already Mo?" He teased making me roll my eyes. Everyone was obviously blind that girl was weird I bet she's an alien or some shit.

"Nah she's downstairs waiting for her ride" Moriah said before I heard a car hunk from the window and I looked at the both of them before sitting my cup down and ran down the stairs in a hurry to see who was picking her up.

By the time I got to the window she was getting into a nice car, I squinted my eyes when I saw one of the twins in the front seat. Oh so she's one of them huh?

Two can play that game. I smirked before feeling someone tap my shoulder and glanced at Moriah but quickly blocked the window so he wouldn't see.

"I think you should invite Hazel and her family to Friday dinner next week" I said and he nodded as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder leading him into the kitchen.

I couldn't wait to let Cal know this shit, I wondered if she was one of the snitches all along and we were just to dumb to realize it.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Comment & Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
352K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
562K 13K 52
Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael meets Nicki. Nicki has it all, the looks...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...