You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Architectural Digest

2.3K 69 1
By ShrazyMe

"Hey I'm Veronica Swanepoel-Styles." I smile at the film crew.

"And I'm Harry." I give him a look. "Styles. Harry Styles."

I just laugh as we invite the film crew into our home.

"Welcome to our home." Harry starts off. "Don't judge our home, we are planning to renovate it to fit more of our taste but it has the style that we like so we like it."

I can't help but laugh at his humour.

"This place was actually built last year and we are the first people to actually buy the place." I start to walk inside. "This is the first thing that you see and it looks pretty sophisticated but we are currently planning the renovations to tone down the black and replace it with something else but we need the blueprints to the actual place."

"When you walk further down, you see this lovely set up which is great for informal meetings." Harry says and I nod my head since I've had quite a few meetings in here instead of having it in my formal office.

"I don't know if you guys know but Harry is a singer so I occasionally see him in here signing contracts and all of that jazz." I casually say while throwing my arm over his shoulder.

"I'm a cool guy." He cooly says and a smile breaks out on my face.

"If you don't like or get british humour then you would hate us." I state as we walk into one of the first rooms. "This is actually one of my favourite rooms in the house."

"The library." Harry blankly says and I fight back a smile.

"Something pretty cool about the library, besides the incredible view is that a lot of these 'books' are actually magazines that I have been in whether it be on the cover or just in the issue." I pull out a magazine which just so happens to be a Vogue cover. "This is one of my favourite covers and what made it even more special was the fact that Harry was there."

"Having these here just feels so right."

"That's what she said." Harry rubs my baby bump. "That's how we have this baby on the way."

"You better cut that out." I tell the film crew who are holding back their laughs. "We initially had the magazines out in the open but our son kept on drawing on them so we found a new way of having them out without them being out."

Harry quickly tells them where we got the furniture from and the designer of the massive bookshelf. After they do a pan of the whole room, we walk out of the room and into another room.

"This is the movie room." Harry and I give eachother a look before jumping on a chair.

"Our son, Alexander loves it in this room." Harry explains as we see a snippet of the Avatar. "It's also great for when we have family over but we have yet to have a gathering or party at our home. The home itself has a lot of great features but we haven't been able to utilise it because we've been so busy at work."

"It's a shame." I pout. "It's such a beautiful home."

"We are planning to renovate our living room just because we don't really like the furniture or the layout." I pull a face as we walk in. "I do love that we have a piano in here because Harry and I both know how to play it."

"We just found ourselves not spending any time in here and this blue L shaped couch is the reason." Harry glares at the couch which makes me laugh. "We're getting rid of it, we hate it. We hate the carpet and the pillows."

"But we do like the walls, chandelier, piano and the windows." I click my tongue. "Let's head to the kitchen before superman releases his laser beams at us."

"This is our kitchen." I walk around the place. "It was already like this when we moved in and it's just so perfect so we haven't changed anything."

"A cool kitchen." I roll my eyes at Harry.

"This is where we sit to eat our food, sometimes if we have the staff over then we invite them to eat with us. We are a very family orientated so having a long table is a must but it also makes dressing the table a lot longer."

We take the elevator upstairs since I'm feeling out of breath. The first place that we take them to is our bedroom.

"Welcome to the place where all the magic happens." Harry throws open the doors and I give the camera a blank look.

"This is our gorgeous bedroom." I fall back on the bed. "It's so beautiful and actually makes me feel as if I'm in dubai."

Harry talks them through the designs of the bedroom since he actually had it decorated before we flew out here. 

"The coolest part about this room is that there is another side to it." I grab Harry's hand as I lead them behind the wall and I smile as I look at the place. You can see the bar, our fireplace and our gorgeous sitting arrangements.

"If we could live in our bedroom, we would." Harry says and I nod in agreement as we walk towards the double doors.

"This is our shower room which is pretty dope because you can sit down and it can often feel like a sauna in there when you have the hot water on." I take them through the designs of the bathroom before explaining that we have a different room with our bathtub.

Harry and I walk out of the bathroom before leading them through another set of double doors.

"This is our closet." I clap my hands and the lights turn on. Harry picks up the remote and presses a few buttons before the music can start. "Harry has his side and I have my side. I don't currently have all of my clothes just because we still have our London home and we didn't really come here with a lot clothes anyways."

"We have done some shopping but we are always going to be bouncing from LA to the UK so we don't see the point in bringing all our stuff over." Harry explains before giving them a quick tour of our closet.

"A lot of our more sentimental outfits that we have possibly won awards with or did something special in, we keep those in storage." I turn the lights off manually. "I actually have a storage space in LA where I keep a lot of my Victoria's Secret items."

We lead them out of our bedroom before walking to the next room.

"When we flew to London a few months ago, Alexander's bedroom was completely different. It was white and I think a little too sophisticated for someone his age." I place my hand on the doorknob. "We initially planned to have Alexander's room be an extension to ours but we realised that he would keep coming to sleep with us instead of staying in his own room."

Harry looks at the camera, "We totally transformed his room and we are happy to present a two years olds bedroom."

I push open the door, "Let your kids be kids and have fun with their rooms. Everyone is trying to make their kids grow up before their time which I don't agree with. Why let your toddler have their own room if it's going to look like yours and have nothing in it."

"This room is one of the smaller rooms but only because we had it cut down to size so that his room wouldn't be too big. We turned the other part of his room into a relaxation room for him since he has a temper." I explain. "Alexander has two playrooms so we didn't need a bunch of shelves or cupboards for toys, we just have them for clothes."

"He's spoilt." Harry adds and I give him a look.

"One playroom has all of his books and a few toys. So when he's being naughty and wants to play, he'll go in that room to actually learn instead of playing." I laugh. "Then his other playroom which is downstairs is the actual playroom, it's insane when you see it." 

Harry begins to explain where he got some of furniture and the inspiration for the room since he was the one to actually decorate and plan out the room. 

"This is Alexander's playroom and we wont ever admit it in person but we love to play in here too." I confess with a laugh. "Now that I'm further along in my pregnancy, I can't really play in here but I have some great clips of Harry playing with Alexander."

"Veronica is obsessed with this room." Harry exclaims as he slides down the slide which is too small for him but we love it anyways. "Cool parents."

"HARRY!" I can't help but laugh. "I have a weird husband."

"Alexander's other playroom is a bit more tame but it can get really messy in here when Alexander takes all of his toys out." Harry says as we walk into the room that I made him clean hours earlier. "We also have part of our gym here so that we can also get in a quick workout while Alexander studies or plays with his toys."

I burst out laughing as Harry does a squat and a lunge.

"We're a cool family." Harry says as he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Ok." I brush his arm off before leading them into the next room. "This is Harry's man cave and I have only been in like five times but that's only been to clean it or bring snacks."

"A lot of people ask why I keep it so simple and the answer is that I like simple so I kept it simple." Harry leads them to the sitting area. "When I'm in this room, I'm usually jamming out to good music or playing pool with my mates. If we are just talking and drinking wine then we have a good view of the hedge. It's a win win and great for the environment."

I hold back a laugh as he talks about his inspiration for his mancave. It still surprises me to that he doesn't have all of that gaming shit in, Harry really is just a simple person and I admire him so much for that. 

We are not the minimalistic type but we like to make sure that everything is meaningful and has a part to play in our home.

"The next place that we are taking you to will blow your minds. Brace yourself." Harry warns the viewers as we lead them into our spa and indoor pool. "Welcome to the Styles Spa."

"This is heaven in our home." I tell the camera. "We haven't been in here as much as we like but this is definitely our view of paradise. This place was already here when we first arrived, we haven't changed much besides the filters in the pool."

"Now onto a very cool place in our house. The subterranean garage." I click my fingers as we make our way into the garage. "Babe, lay on the car."

I go into model mode as I lay out on one of the cars. Even though I'm pregnant, I am still a sexy woman and this bump just elevates my beauty. Harry owns all of the cars that is currently in here but only drives two of them. Harry brings up the fact that some of the cars are worth millions and need to be kept in mint condition which is why he doesn't drive them around.

"On the way out of the garage, you will pass the bowling area which we love because our bar room is next door." I sigh as I look at the bar room. "I can't drink right now but I cannot wait to have this baby because I have not been able to drink from there. I was already pregnant when we moved in so I haven't had alcohol in the longest time."

"Bowling is just a cool sport so I love to bring the guys down here because we're highly competitive so it's also convenient to have this bowling area underground away from our son. When he is older, I would love to teach him the art of bowling." Harry adds and I nod my head.

"Let's go outside." It takes us a minute to get outside and onto the tennis court and garden.

"We are planning to host the next US open." I shake my head with laughter as Harry brings out the golf cart.

"We have a golf cart because we are having our golf course rebuilt since Mr Styles was not too impressed with the one that we already have." I purse my lips at Harry who clicks his tongue. "Luckily it's about five minutes away from our house so we don't have to worry too much about the noise."

"Cool house." I smack the back of his head. I get on the golf cart and Harry drives us around to the pool area which I love because it is absolutely beautiful.

"The pool area is my favourite because it looks so lavish and it's like being at a resort which I kind of like." I take a seat on the sunlounger. "Chad Woods actually helped me pick out these sunloungers since the previous ones kept burning our skin because of the sun."

"And that concludes our tour, we wish we could show you more of the house but the video would end up being an hour long." I hop back onto the golf cart as the film crew follow us around. "Thank you for joining us on our house tour."

"We hope you liked the Styles home." Harry throws his arm around my shoulder. "Stay cool."

I kiss my teeth. "Harry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.
232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles