Dekuwing

By SuperStriker642

In this story izuku doesn't get a quirk but he refuses to give up his dream then his parents died when he is... More

1. Child hood (part 1)
2. Childhood (part 2)
3. Training and tragic night
4. Aftermath and Family funeral
5 growing up
6. A visit and a appearance
7. Entrance exames
8. First day of UA
9. Combat Training (Dekuwing vs kacchan)
10 Class Represtatives
11. USJ
12. Return and Sportsfestival
13.The Race and The Calvary Battle
14.Battle
15.Izuku vs Shoto
16.Hero Names and chosing an intership
17.Training with gran torino
18. Internships day 2 and 3
19. Stain vs nightwing
20. Aftermath
21. Back to school
22.Getting ready for the Exams
23 Written and Final exam pt 1
24. Nightwing vs All Might Written and Final exam Pt 2
25 Encounter
26. Summer
27 Summer Training Camp pt 1
28 Summer Training camp pt 2
29. Attack at camp
30. Nightwing vs muscular
31. Nightwing and Robin vs Villians pt 1
32. Nightwing and Robin vs villains pt 2
33. Red Hood vs slade
34. Red Hood: Origin
35. Rescue Mission
36. Ambush
37. All for one
38. The Symbol of Vengance
39.What now
40. To our dorms
41. Ultamite moves
42.The test
43. 1-a GO!
44. Show them what we got
45.RUSH
46. Rescue Exercises
47 Nightwing and Robin vs Gang Orca
48 Somethings up
49 Dekuwing vs Kacchan part 2
50. A season of encounter
51. The Big Three
52. Overhaul
53 Open up world
54 Boys meet...
55. Eri
56. Investigation
57.Hero metting
58. Investigation part 2
59 Red Riot
60 Temp Squad
61. Robin and Lemillion.
62.Nightwing VS Overhaul
64. Bright Future
65. Roots
66.School festival
67.Prepping for the School festival is the funnest part
68. Welcome to UA, Eri
69. Nightwing vs Gentle
70 School festival Starts
71 Seeing her smile
72 Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
73. Guess im with the Big Leagues?

63.Justice Buster

1.4K 31 16
By SuperStriker642

We are outside of the Shei Hassaikai HQ where the ryukyu agency and the police they just isolated the villain who attacked them who is known as Rikiya Kastukame one of the eight bullets of the hassaikai.

Froppy: his bark turned out to be much more worse than his bite.
Uravity: no Kidding.
Ryukyu:Rikiya Kastukame. He and how's the life force of those he touches and uses it to enhance his size. Isolate him before he regain consciousness.

She ordered the the police officers. As Nejire pointed out to them that there is still chaos happening they decided to join the others but as they where about to head toward Ochako, froppy, and the other police officers stared to feel drowsy and weak. It turns out that Rikiya was still away and this time sucking everyone's life force without touching them instead he's inhaling them, turns out that he use a quirk drug boost and it finally kicked in.

Rikiya: the boosting drug I got from irinaka finally kicked in.

The restraints on him where breaking as he grew bigger and felt more stronger Ryukyu was in shock and Rikiya was about to land a punch on her that is until something caught his fist.

*clank*

Rikiya: huh!?

A giant robot mech was in front of Ryukyu catching Rikiya's hand before he could hit her. Everyone who was present looked both confused and shocked like who sensed this mech or who side is it even on. But from the looks of it, it seems to be on the heroes side since the next thing that happen it grabbed Rikiya's arm and threw him across the street. As Rikiya stood back up and rushed at the mech Nejire took the opportunity and went in his her quirk fully charge and launched it behind Rikiya. It only did a little affect to him.

Rikiya: the drug wore off. Let me feel you up, cutie pie.
Nejire:EW!NO!

As she said that she launched more of her waves at the same time the mech threw more punches at him, with Ochako with her still have conscious someone called out to her.

???: Uraraka!
Uravity: huh?

She turned and saw Kouta across from her and the rest.

Robin: I came to call for backup! Our objective is directly beneath that intersection. The pro heroes are pinned and need reinforcements!

With that said ryukyu turning back into her dragon form went forward and rushed at Rikiya and did her best to fight back as Uravity touched his leg making him weightless. The mech listening to Kouta grabbed Rikiya and use its rocket legs to boost him to the destination that Kouta said,with the ryukyu agency following behind it. It flew up in the air and then flew down at high speeds and made a hole in the ground entering the place where Izuku, overhaul and eri were at.

With Izuku

The ceiling of the the underground crash as the people present saw a giant mech on top of Rikiya as he was passed out.

Kouta: Ryukyu! You guys!

Kouta pointed out as he was happy to see reinforcements arrived, but to Ochako and Tsu they were confused on how Kouta was down there when just a min ago he was at the surface.

Froppy: Then who was the Robin we just saw.

As we see the Kouta they saw was actually himiko toga in disguise as she had some of Kouta's before. She was right now with Twice and Mr Compress but not the real one it was a clone that twice made.

(F) Mr compress: put some clothes on! You're gonna make me flustered. So you duplicated me so I would dig you out?
Twice: yes! Use my clear picture of Mr. to make a duplicate. Use Mister's quirk to dig through the underground. Escape to the surface toga disguises herself our notifies the heroes. That was the plan. But that's not all! Listen up Mr. Until today the yakuza wouldn't let us near the kid performs the crux of their plan.

(F)Mr compress: The crux is a kid?

So their plan was to grabbed Eri as well and kidnapped her. So without further ado Toga pushes him down the hole so he can get Eri. Back with the heroes froppy saw Nighteye and the condition he's in, as both Nightwing and robin tried to reach to eri who was far away from them but Overhaul blocked them with a huge pillar. As he also lifted himself with a pillar and grabbed Eri and stared to make his get away. Kouta and Midoriya both use their modified boots to launch themselves to eri. Eri then saw mirio's cape that he use to cover both her and Kouta. As she starts having the flashback of how Kouta, Nighteye, mirio and Izuku all tried to save her and how much blood they shattered. As koutas words echoed through her head.

Kouta:(We'll be your heroes.)

With that repeateding in her head something sparked inside of her as her horn started glowing......

And both Chisaki and nemoto were separated. She saw both Izuku and Kouta jumping off pillars reaching up to Eri.

Kouta mind: Come on Robin!!
Izuku mind: Don't Stop Nightwing
Kouta: ERI!

Koutas Pov
I let you go once and I'm not doing that again.... I then saw her jump off with Lemillions cape in her hand trying to give us a chance to reach her. This time , make sure.....to keep hanging on to her!

She landed in our arms.

Izuku: We'll never let you go again.

That's when we both saw Chisaki touch the pillar and and send tentacles like spikes at us but Izuku had us both tightly in his arms and used his power once again along with his boot doing his best but we can't dodged in midair and Chisaki was heading straight towards us.

So he charged up brought his leg back kicking all the tentacle like pillars. As Chisaki got more closer and closer with more spikes as we got ready Izuku threw his kick but then we not in the underground.........

.....we're outside.

Ochakos POV

We all felt a gust of wind as everywhere around some debris shattered. I looked up but Izuku not Kouta was in the air neither down here with us.

Ryukyu:What...just happened?
Ochako: Where's deku, izumi?

Then I looked over and saw Chisaki blood on his jacket. And dripping from him. Then I saw the giant mech flying out of the debris heading outside.

Uravity: where's it going....?

Back with the Dynamic Duo
Robin: What just happened how did we get outside?!
Nightwing: I'm not sure
Izukus mind: how did this even happen I didn't use that much power it's just like All Might's New Hampshire smash. The Air pressure propelled me at high Speed?

Back with Chisaki
Once was was standing straight he healed his arm.

Overhaul: even though I never told her what her power was or how to use it... Eri . Naughty girl. You know you belong to me.(A/N: wtf is wrong with him...)

Back with the Duo
Izuku mind: So I used 100% how? My boots shouldn't handle that power once I upgraded them, but they're not broken....

Back down.
Overhaul touched Rikiya as he turned into red dust but it is actually planned for something much more dangerous. Ryukyu thought he was gonna go for them but...

Nighteye: it's...fine...for you. At least for the time being he won't target any of you.

The ground then started to rumble as something big was coming out of the ground.

Nighteye: he'll head to the surface in pursuit of Midoriya and Eri. Then, he'll kill Midoriya.

Ochako was shocked fearing for her boyfriend she wanted to rushed out and head to the surface due to how much her life force was stolen she fell to her knees then her body fell to the ground struggling to get up and get to her love.

Uravity mind: I want to move, but I can't! But I need to get to Deku!

Back with the three
Eri looked and saw both of her saviors with smiles on their faces as the three of them were caught by something else they all looked and saw the face of the mech that came from the ceiling. It carried them all down safely. As they stepped of Izuku pitting Kouta and eri down but Eri was still hugging Kouta.

Robin: Nightwing was is that *points to mech*
Nightwing: oh well Robin Meet... the justice buster a giant armored mech that has pilot seat inside this baby here is to take on bigger foes just like that giant dude that attacked us.
Robin: when did you build this and where did you kept it there's no way our dorm has a underground cave what we Batman *realize what he said* great now I sound like that guy who killed my parents...But what was that power I never seen you used it at a higher percent rate except back at camp and you're Arkham knight armor it's gone and yet your bones aren't broken.
Nightwing: I don't know we just held on to Eri and then the power increase
Kouta: yeah and my injuries*looks at his arms and stomach* they're healed

That's when the realization hit them both and they looked at Eri.

Robin: Eri....

She looked at both of them.

Nightwing: *kneels to their level*is this...your power?
Robin: you're horn...it's glowing.....

That's when Izuku started feeling pain in his body and fell to both knees.

Robin: Nightwing what's wrong?!
Nightwing: my body....it feels like it's being pulled from the inside...
Overhaul: she has no control.

*play the song
The three of them turned their heads and saw a monstrosity rising from the ground as if it was a devil rising from Hell itself.

Chisaki: she may have activated it at a good time, but she doesn't know how to stop it. Isn't that right Eri? She rewinds humans. That's who Eri is. Depending on how you use her, it might even be possible to turn the person back into a monkey. If you keep caring her like that you'll be annihilated. Everyone who touches her will be rewound into nothingness. That girls quirk is cursed.Hand her over. There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble her. Unless you both want to be annihilated hand Eri over.

Robin:Never
Nightwing: So that's it. The moment my leg broke you want it back to before it had broken before I could even feel the pain.
Robin: her quirk is a blessing she healed us both and that's why you're not gonna have her that's why we're gonna keep fighting.
Nightwing:*ties Eri with lemillions cape* you sure to do this Robin I can't risk seeing you hurt again.
Robin: I promise to no let her go *looks at eri* I'm you're hero and I won't leave you.
Nightwing: we'll get in the mech and get ready it's gonna be a fun ride.
Robin: *jumps in the mech* I can't wait.

The mech pounded both its fist together as Izuku charged up to 100% his symbol glowing blue as blue lighting surrounded him and as his hair glows as well.

Nightwing: Eri mind lending us a hand?

Chisaki looked at his opponents so much work he putted into making those drugs using Eri's power and now it's being use against him as he lifted one of the giants hands and it destroyed part of a building and headed straight towards them. Giant spikes launched at them but they both disappeared from his sight and saw they where at his chest as Nightwing threw a kick and Kouta throwing a punch using a mech that had a rocket thruster on the elbow and with both throwing a hit

Chisaki was launched into the air.

Robin: wow that's was awesome...how you holding Nightwing
Nightwing: Eri's power got stronger...Chisaki said she doesn't know how to stop. Looks like she's leering it all out.
Robin: don't worry once this is all over we can help her....train her how to use her quirk she too can become a hero.

Izuku smirked at kouta statement.

Nightwing: let's finish this

They both saw as Chisaki healed himself from the blow from Izuku and Kouta he then tried to throw a punch only for Nightwing to destroy one arm and Justice buster grabbed his other arm and brought him to the mech kneed his gut

Robin: that one is calling Eri a curse

He then threw him to the side and Chisaki restored his arms and legs but then was in for a surprise Kota came behind him and got him in a locked position. And Nightwing was I front and threw multiple punches, Kouta boating the rocket thrusters to a max speed threw multiple punches as well getting Chisaki trapped in a sandwich of multiple punches. He felt every blow from the mech and from 100% and he looked up seeing both Izuku and Kouta but looking at them he felt the most intense fear that he never felt before and with both their arms raised they brought them down and gave him a punch which not only knocking his bird like mask but creating a giant gust of wind that the entire city can feel.

Back below Ochako saw the action with a impale Nighteye by her side she just witnessed the most mind blowing fight of all.

Ochako: Deku..

She then saw Nighteye moving looking up at them.

Nighteye:I-I saw it.Chisaki succeed in his escape in Midori I lost his life. That's the immutable future I saw. I... Did not see... This future
Nighteye mind:Does that mean..... it can be changed?

As they both look Nightwing and Justice Buster landing on the ground looking at a defeated Chisaki knowing they won this fight.

To be continue....

Happy 1 year anniversary Dekuwing!!!! I can't believe guys thank you all so much for your support on this story my first fan fic in Wattpad. You all are very awesome and I hope you all enjoy more chapters of Dekuwing in the future. And also go check out my other fan fic Chibi star Rose I have fun making that fan fic cause well I have my best friends/ brothers in there so anyway see you all next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.2K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
47.1K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
99.9K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...