Royally Sold |Completed|Not E...

By darkdestiny

|I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. IT IS NOT EDITED, THEREFORE THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES/PLOT HOLES/THI... More

!NOTE- PLEASE READ!
Prologue
(1)Royally Sold- Pain Is Inevitable
(2) Royally Sold-Why?
(3) Royally Sold- All over Again
(4) Royally Sold- Memories
(5) Royally Sold- God Why?
(6) Royally Sold- What Is Happening?
(7) Royally Sold- Hysteria
(8) Royally Sold- The Past
(9) Royally Sold- Knowing
(11) Royally Sold- Fly
(12) Royally Sold- Fall
(13) Royally Sold- Storm
(14) Royally Sold- Burn
(15) Roylly Sold- A Race and Plenty of Stupidity
(16) Roaylly Sold- Beat The Crap Out Of That Jackass
(17) Royally Sold- Blood Must Be Spilt
(18) Royally Sold- Confusion
(19) Royally Sold- The Bastards
(20) Royally Sold- Maybe She's The One?
(21) Royally Sold- Mist
(22) Royally Sold- Mad
(23) Royally Sold- Cache
(24) Royally Sold- Powers
(25) Royally Sold- Truth
(26) Royally Sold- More Questions
IMPORTANT!
(27) Royally Sold- Surprise, surprise.
(28) Royally Sold- The Games
(29) Royally Sold- Lies
(30) Royally Sold- Cold Hearted Killer
(31) Angelus
(32) Royally Sold- The Journey Begins
(33) Royally Sold-Gone
(34) Royally Sold- The Apocalypse Has Begun
(35) Royally Sold- Pestilence- Part 1
(36) Royally Sold- Pestilence Part 1.5
(37) Royally Sold- Pestilence *end of pestilence*
(38) Royally Sold- We found hope
(39) Royally Sold- The Dead Forest
(40) Royally Sold- Saviour
(41) Royally Sold- A bite to much
(42) Royally Sold- This is war
(43) Royally Sold- The creatures
(44) Royally Sold- Angel of Death~ Finale
Epilogue

(10) Royally Sold- Questions

8K 206 22
By darkdestiny

Thanks everyone for all the comments votes' even fans and the reads! I really truly appreciate it! Here we go, hope u guys likey! =) I'm letting u guys into the minds of her brothers! A bit boring but u have to read it to understand the book a bit better...i think. Check out the pic on the side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever lived my life, have you ever spent one minute in my shoes?  If you haven't, then tell me why you judge me like you do.

Royally Sold

Ch10- Questions

Ayden POV- *the smart cookie haha*

Lucas seemed I don't know... somewhat happier. He took ours sisters death harder than anyone one of us, probably because they were so close. But now it was as if he found something in life to make him happier. I missed her a lot but I didn't show it, Lil Luna was smart when she was younger, really smart. What was weird was that there was another Luna, Lucas told me about Sky's slave and he also said that her name was Luna. It was really odd.

We were walking along the path outside the palace; we were just enjoying ourselves before we had to go to the meeting, god that was going to be boring. Lucas suddenly stopped, I looked at him.

"Why we stopping?" he smiled, man that's the smile that's gotten me and him in trouble so many times! He pointed upwards, I looked up and I saw a girl. She had black hair and she was sitting on the ledge of the window lost in thought. It seemed like she was concentrating, the lines on her forehead proved so.

"It's Luna, you know the slave girl I was talking about?" I nodded. What is he up to, I watched him grab a stone, it was small. He chucked it towards Luna it landed right in the middle of her forward. Her eyes popped open and she flew back. I suppressed the urge to all but laugh in her face, it was funny!

"You should have seen you face, it was priceless! It was like you were expecting more stones to come your way." Yelled Lucas as tears rolled down his face, god he was enjoying himself way too much. I had a feeling she was going to get him back. And I was right, she threw the stone right back at him. It got him in the middle of his forehead as well, he squinted up to try and look at it. That's it I'm done, I burst out laughing it was just so funny. Lucas looked at the stone and was about to throw it back at Luna again but then she bobbed back in. Why?

I felt it, it was cold and it smelled...it was dirty water. That's why she bobbed back in to avoid the water. Damn I was soaked. She bobbed back out and smiled.

"Gotcha Suckers!" she yelled. I could already see the kinks and bobs whirring in Lucas's head, he had a plan. We both smiled up at her mischievously, I unfurled my wings. It felt so good, my wings were creamed coloured. I flapped them and we both sailed towards the window. We landed on the ledge, she looked at us expectantly, now that I have a closer look at her, she looked familiar in a sense. I studied her gaining every detail I would need this later.

Lucas walked towards her, "How's it going Luna?" he asked. I could see her analysing the situation, she was wary of Lucas she could see he was planning something.

"I'm doing good what about you?" she asked. He smiled, I shook my head poor Luna.

Lucas ran towards her yelling, "Give me a hug Luna" he crushed her in his wet embrace I laughed.

"Lucas get off me you bloody oaf!" she struggled against him but was soon to give up. He let go of her and ruffled her hair, she looked indignant and flattened it, but she was still smiling.

"Okay Luna, this nut case over here-"he called me a nut case; I punched him in the arm." Is Ayden he's my older brother" I watched her reaction, her eyes widened a bit, she seemed to be trying to control herself. I watched the turmoil within her eyes, she was deciding on something. Her eyes showed recognition. She smiled and waved at me tentatively.

"Hello Luna" I said tilting my head to the side, I did that when I was concentrating. I said Luna with a double meaning; I wanted to see what her reaction would be to that. I had a hunch but I wasn't sure about it. I shook myself, bad habit and I made my way around the room. Lucas and Luna were chatting I ignored them and just looked around. My eyes landed on a painting. I walked towards it staring at it. It was mesmerising I looked at it and gained all its details. It intrigued me, I mean it had a picture of an angel who had black wings.

"Did you paint this?" I asked Luna.

She smiled sheepishly, "Yeah I did. I have no idea why I painted it but I just did" I nodded and just went back to staring at it. I was still; I needed to look at this every single damn detail.

"You know what Luna, I'm not going to take no for an answer" I heard Lucas tell Luna. I looked at them, Luna was standing with her hands on her hips and Lucas was smiling. I know what they're gonna do. He picked her up and got reading to run.

"Ayden wana come?" I shook my head. I watched as Luna's eyes widened...did she want me to come with. I watched with fascination as my brother jumped out the window with a whoop. I laughed the idiot.

I traced my fingers over the painting; I know I've seen this somewhere. I heard a shriek and a whoop must be Lucas and Luna. It feels so weird saying Lucas and Luna, I feel as if I'm saying Luna's as in my sister. It was over all too soon, Luna and Lucas were back. Lucas and I needed to get to the meeting soon. They came in and Lucas and I said bye to Luna. After this meeting, I was going to the library, I had a hunch and I wanted answers. But first I have to change, I smell like shit.

*****************

Lucas POV

The meeting was so boring; I resulted in staring at the walls willing the paint to peel of them. I had mind powers basically, some more gruesome than others. When we were done with the meeting, my mother summoned me to her suite. What was this all about?

"Why do you think she want to speak to me?" I asked Ayden as we were walking towards my parent's suite. He just shrugged, he was walking with me as he needed to go to the library and it was down the hall from my parent's room. Shit I hope I'm not in trouble, my mother wasn't too fond of me. She loved me and all but she wanted me to be perfect but I wasn't. I knocked softly on the door.

"Come in!" her shrill voice yelled. I opened the door and looked around, no one was here. Great. My mother wore a black dress and her white wings were spread out, she was mad. I gulped fearfully and bowed. She went to go and sit on the bed and petted it for me to come there. I walked up to her slowly, what does she want? I sat down...on the far edge. She glared a bit but then she began to speak.

"Now Lucas dear, what I'm about to tell you..." she trailed off and looked at me hard, her wings twitching ever so often indicating she was irritated. I kept my wings tightly folded if they were to sprout out now, she would take it as an act of disobedience and then...well then I'm screwed. "You better listen, okay" she said. I could hear the threat underlining her voice.

I nodded still confused of what was going on, she smiled, "Good" her hand lashed put and caught me in the face.  My face stung, my eyes only betrayed the hate I felt. In all my life my other had only hit me around five times all of those times I wished I was dead, I have to admit two out of those five I deserved it but the rest...

"You better stop fooling around with that slave girl, you hear me?" she yelled at me. I cringed, was this all about Luna? Just because I was with her my mother assumes things. I treated Luna like a sister, I wanted to make her happy as she seemed so hurt and sad most of the time and the other times she was so expressionless.

"What are you talking about mother?" I asked. She got up and rounded on me, her eyes murderous.

"You know what I'm talking about!" she was furious!

"I don't" I admitted.

"Yes you do! Taking that little slave girl around the palace grounds. Flying with her! She is a slave Lucas not some pretty girl you can play with"

"How did you find out?" I asked. No use denying it, if I did I would be in even more trouble.

"I heard her yelling and you whooping while you were flying" she answered nonchalantly.

"But it could've been anyone" I retorted. Shit I should just shut up.

"I don't know anyone who flies without whooping" she said distastefully. I just nodded, she carried on talking.

"I don't want you flying with her anymore, you got that" she checked to see if I was listening, I nodded sombrely. "In fact I don't want you to even talk to her or even be near her" I shot up, I don't care I was going to talk to her, in the few days I've gotten to know here she is a fantastic person. My mother would not rip away the only joy I had, she wouldn't!

"No, I'm going to talk to her mother I don't care what you say" SLAP. My face stung, I was pissed. My wings were slowly coming out.  I kept them in.

"You will not! Do you understand! Not! If I catch you with her, your life will be hell!" what has happened to my mother, the caring one. She was gone, why didn't she want me to be with Luna. I was going to take Luna flying later since it's the last time I will get to be with her, I was going to make it a night for her to remember. Hopefully I will be able to do it tonight if not then another one...but I will do it. I nodded; I didn't care what my mother says somehow I will get to Luna.

"Good" my mother regained her composure, "Now run along dearie, its getting pretty late" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She treats me like such a child. I was really mad now; I needed to blow off some steam. I walked okay more like fumed towards the door. I ripped it open with such force the people outside didn't see it coming; they fell flat on their faces. Yeah I said people, my brother thought it would be a fun idea to spy on Lucas, clearly not as I saw the look of embarrassment and horror on their faces. I'm sure my face was still red, but I ignored it. My eyes must have shown how mad I was yet they still came towards me.

"Dude what happened?" asked Hayden as he walked up to me. He grabbed my shoulder, I shook him off, I was in no mood right now. I just needed to fly.

"Fuck off" I said and stormed away. I need to take to the air.

*******************

Ayden POV

I was worried for Lucas; my mother is not one of the nicest people on earth. I wonder what she is lecturing him about now. I opened the heavy metal doors that led to our library. The place was huge, shelves all over the shoe along the walls. We even had a bloody librarian. I'm not going to lie, she was pretty good looking. Okay scratch that she was bloody beautiful! She was in her early twenties; I may have a crush on her...may. I walked up to her, her name was Amber.

"Hey Ams!" I said and stared at her, god she beautiful. Her glasses that rimmed her beautiful blues eyes slipped a little. She looked annoyed when she heard someone call but looked up anyways.  When she saw me her face lit up, she blushed. She was about to bow but I stopped her, "please don't" she blushed yet again, awkwardly this time. She was so cute.

 "Hello Prince Ayden" she said and smiled sweetly.

"Listen, Amber I need some help with locating a couple of books" I said and she immediately forgot her awkward shyness and looked at me.

"On what about?" she asked while putting the book she was reading away and steeping out from behind the desk. She was beautiful; I seriously needed to ask her out.

"History" I said then added, "The history of angels" she nodded and walked away quickly beckoning me to follow her. She walked briskly, how she knew where everything was, was beyond me. We took so many turns I got lost. She pointed towards a shelf all by itself that had stacks of leather bound books. There were a lot of books I stared at her open mouthed. She laughed at my expression.

"Only this section is the angel history" she said and pointed to a much smaller section. Thank god.

I mumbled my thanks to Amber and quickly pecked her on the cheek she looked flustered but smiled and walked away quickly. I smiled. I looked at the books on my knees. The books ranged from the Great War of the Angels, to legends and myths. When I was younger I went through most of these books finding out absolutely nothing about my sister Luna's transformation. I spent long and hard hours in this library. I sighed I don't think I'll find anything in here.

I felt myself straying away from the angel history. I was walking more towards the history of just plain anything. My eyes landed on a leather bound book that from the ages looked ratty and old. It was not pushed in properly. It was just a little bit more out than the others. I looked at the side of the book that was showing itself to me. Right on top there was a pair of angel wings. I removed the book from the shelve. My face scrunched up at the sudden discovery. Wait I don't even know if it's a discovery yet. It could just be some random book.

I picked it up and walked towards my corner. Yeah I have a corner; I spent so much time in this library I had made myself a corner, beanie chair and all. I even had a small coffee machine; hey I was up really late at night, looking up stuff about Luna's transformation. The black beanie was situated right in the corner next to it was a tiny coffee table that had my coffee machine on it. There was bright light over the beanie. A blanket was folded up neatly on the beanie.

I sat down on the black beanie. I looked at the cover of the book it read; Myths and legends, it looked like something else was written under it but I couldn't make it out properly. I opened the book, it was pretty old. I skimmed through a couple of the pages, nothing interesting. Now you know when you are looking through a really thick book and sometimes the pages just flop to the middle where you can see the staples or string or to any place where a bookmark has been? That's what this book did; it flopped right to the middle, only I didn't see a book mark or staples.

 I found the remnants of a wing. A white one, it was the little fluffs that sometimes come out when we are growing, well technically when we our wings grew. I stared at it. I found something, but it's a white wing. A bloody white fluff of a wing, how many angels had white wings, plus so what I found a white wing, what does it help me with. So what if I found out whom this belongs to according to the print of it. It's not going to change anything about this book.  I shoved the white wing in my pocket.

I stared at the page, it was ripped. There was the ripped piece of paper that remained. I examined it closer, this was the section of prophecies in the book. I read a bit on the previous page;

There are many prophecies relating to angels. Some of whom are more ridiculous than others.

That was the only line I got from that book that related to angles, the rest was torn out as it was on the other page. I closed the book softly and closed my eyes thinking. Who would steal a page from a book? I sat there for a couple of hours brewing in my own thoughts; I was woken out of my reverie my amber telling me that she had to go. She asked me if I could lock up. I just nodded and she walked away. I was to bust thinking to worry too much about amber. I made myself a cup of coffee, sipping it with the book shoved into my pocket causing it to bulge; I made my way out of the library. Closing the door with the cup on the floor I locked it and  picked up my cup of coffee finishing it I walked towards my room still deep in thought. The main question that kept on replaying in my mind was; why would someone tear it out?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How was it? Gives u something to think 'bout doesn't it? Do u guys like Ayden? What do you think of her mom? She's a bitch right? Thanks for reading everyone. Have a nice night day afternoon morning...whatever! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 83 42
Mahal nila ang isa't Isa pero bakit nga ba bawal? Bawal nga ba talaga? O ipinipilit lang nila sa sarili nila na bawal maging sila? Bawat tingin, bawa...
349K 4.1K 17
Serena goes through hell and back after being kidnapped by a group of rouges. Now back home - she learns the truth to as why she was kidnapped and wh...
168K 8.6K 105
Short stories compiled from some of the characters you've grown attached to throughout the Mates Series. Characters originally mentioned in: -The Ma...
1.4M 96.6K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...