Domination - Secrets (BTS | V...

By Vmin-line

This is the second volume of the Domination Chronicle!!! Half a year has passed since the events and yet Taeh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Christmas Special
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Freebees to Domination

Chapter 46

291 15 3
By Vmin-line

Carefully Taehyung took the hot water bottle from him, making Jimin gasp in pain again. What was Tae up to? He knelt between Jimin's legs and spread gentle kisses on Jimin's stomach. They were so soft and warm. So unspeakably tender that the pain faded and the unmistakable heat of lust slowly spread through his body.

"Hah taeh~," Jimin breathed exhaustedly, but Tae just kept kissing him. More soft moans echoed from Jimin as Taehyung seemed to hear his sounds only now. Frightened, he looked up.

"Am I hurting you?" All this worry. It was so... so kind. Jimin shook his head slightly to let him know he was in no pain. Well, as long as you ignored the searing pain at its source. But the lust dulled all that. This longing for Tae's closeness. For his touch. Understanding, Taehyung grinned slightly.

"Not now. We can do that when you feel better. Did he really just...? Was he trying to...? Jimin's cheeks turned a little red. ...as Tae gently drove across his face. "We will. We will." A soft lustful sigh escaped Jimin. Wait, what? Stop stop stop stop. No. That's not what Jimin wanted... is it? He wanted to. He knew he did. Jimin wanted him. He wanted nothing more. But it went against everything Jimin believed in.

And yet, all he longed for was this man. He wanted him so much. So much that his heart pulsated near him, his blood began to rush and all his senses were focused on him. It was like his light was reignited and Jimin flew to him like a little moth. Although it would give him the coup de grace, he was unable to stay away from him. He wanted to, had to feel his closeness. Softly he kissed the tip of his nose. This warm feeling of affection from the man after whom he was so distorted.

"Hah Tae"

"Yes, baby?" Tae asked carefully.

"I feel... Jimin couldn't pronounce it. Couldn't tell how good it felt. What a comforting feeling of affection it gave him and how safe he felt with him. How much he longed for him and how much he regretted everything. Why had he slept with Jongsuk? Although that was too harmless a word. They hadn't slept together. He had fucked him. And even though Jongsuk had brought him to orgasm dozens of times, all he could think about was Taehyung. In spite of all the orgasms, not one of them had given him the kind of orgasms that Taehyung had given him. He could never think of any other sex but this one. His first time where he was taken and he couldn't have imagined it more beautiful. Sure it was in an office on the couch. But it was with Tae. Tae, who had treated him so lovingly, so gently, as if he were a fragile treasure. Jimin may have been anything but a valuable treasure, but - even if he would never admit it - he was in fact as fragile as china. You just Taehyung seemed to take care that this porcelain didn't get the slightest crack. Jimin just wished that it wasn't already cracked and broken like that. Why did Tae take such good care of him? As if more jumps would make any difference at all. As if anyone cared if he ended up breaking all those jumps into a worthless pile of broken glass.

"I know it hurts," Taehyung chose his words carefully, thinking he had completed his sentence. But Jimin shook his head.

"That's not what I meant," he said in a barely audible voice. It was no longer like a soft whisper.

"Then what?" Jimin hesitated, but he did not bring out any of his feelings.

"Nothing so important. Can I please take a shower?" He felt so dirty. Jimin wanted to feel the pure water on his skin. Wanted to wipe all the dirt off himself. Dirt you couldn't see. At least Tae had cleaned him of the obvious dirt. But not even a hot shower could wash away that dirty feeling.

"Jimin tell me," Tae tried, but Jimin just couldn't.

"Never mind. Can I take a shower, please."

"Jimin tell me," he insisted. Tentatively and exhausted, Jimin put a hand to his cheek.

"Let me have a shower, yes" He really had to wash. Didn't want to be in this muck for a second longer.

"You won't shower" Then Taehyung suddenly lifted him gently. Again, Jimin cried out in pain, but Tae kissed him on the head, slightly easing his pain. "You'll feel better in a minute" Groaning in pain, Jimin nodded. What had he done to deserve such a loving person at his side? A miserable creature like him was not worth caring for. Tae gently put him into the warm water of the big tub and held his hand. He stroked it tenderly so that Jimin got goose bumps.

"Jimin I... I believed" Taehyung began. Jimin's heart stopped only to race from much faster. For a moment, everything seemed to stop and his breath stopped. "l..." Jimin looked at him big. Would he tell him something that...? No! Who do you think you are, Park Jimin?! No one would. Absolutely nobody. "Never mind." Jimin was almost disappointed and yet he continued to hack away.

"Say it."

"No. Never mind. It doesn't matter" It wasn't. It mattered a lot, but that was Tae.

"You're as stubborn as ever," Jimin had to giggle, which instantly caused pain. Tae tenderly drove Tae through his sweaty hair.

"What are you doing to me? I really imagined you moaning my name during sex with Lee. I think I'm really starting to spider." Immediately the blush of shame shot into Jimin's face. He had... heard it?! He turned white as a sheet and laughed nervously.

"Crazy" There's no way he could admit it. Then what would Taehyung think of him? No way. But Taehyung frowned at him and after a few seconds of silence, his eyes suddenly opened.

"You did?!"

"Well...of course not," Jimin stuttered and poked Tae's shoulder, making him groan in pain again. "W... what do you think?"

"Pity..." Jimin got even redder. If the thought of him thinking about him had occurred to him about... Fallen?!

Jimin continued to gently stroke his hair and sat down on the flowing floor next to the tub.

"D... you want to... watch me?" Jimin nervously asked. But Tae simply laid Jimin's head out of one shoulder.

"You won't do anything. I'm washing you. "But rest for a while."

"Ha... w... wait what?!" No! God no!

"You heard me." Tae made it clear.

"A...but...I...I can do it myself!" Jimin insisted. If he could feel Tae-'s touch all over his sensitive skin... Every cell in his body... It would drive him mad. No, it wouldn't come to that. He was his own master.

"Not today"

"But... I really can do this! Suddenly Taehyung's gaze became unspeakably dark, so Jimin quickly looked intimidated into the water. This bossy one was kind of... scary. People with such a bossy and domineering air about them scared Jimin. And yet... yet there was something about that look that... turned him on. What was wrong with him?! Where was the tough, domineering man he'd been No, it was still him! He had to be.

"Jimin! Daddy said no."

"I... I don't have a daddy," Jimin said sheepishly. He was surprised he could get a word out at all. A soft, deep laugh rang out from Tae.

"You called me that a lot." Glowing heat he felt, which colored his cheeks fire red. Jimin hated it so much. Why was he so terribly weak? After all these years, he still couldn't stand up. It was really pathetic. Then Taehyung ran over his cheek once.

"I've called you that often enough. "So don't be ashamed of it." It was kind of sweet to try to cheer him up, but it wasn't very helpful.

"That was something else." Questioningly, Taehyung looked at him, so Jimin looked away embarrassed. "You just wanted to tease me. You didn't do it because you were aroused."

"You sure Daddy's okay?" Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. Jimin knew he meant well, but he was offended. He did it only to cheer him up, not because he accepted Jimin.

"Never mind" Jimin didn't want this pity. "I don't have a daddy," period. "I'm my own boss." Taehyung uttered an incredulous ''mhm'', so Jimin stubbornly crossed his arms. "Soothingly, Taehyung raised his hands so that Jimin nodded contentedly. Suddenly, Tae grinned again.

"Then you need a baby boy, Daddy." Taehyung laughed softly. He was really stupid but when he said. He was so stupid but when he said...

"Maybe." Taehyung also grinned.

"Good thing I just got free, right, Daddy?"

"You've never been taken," Jimin giggled, taunting. His laughter, however, made the pain immediately apparent and he had to think of Jongsuk. At least he had been right. He had to think of him again and again. He did not understand him. At first Jongsuk had been so sweet and kind. Wanted him so much that he even accepted that Jimin had thought of someone else and then he fucked him against his will. Admittedly, Jimin would not have got into the box with him a second time. One time and then it was goodbye. That was Jimin's golden rule, which he hadn't really wanted to break. But now that was taken away from him, too. Was it worth so little to everyone that he didn't even have a right to decide for himself?

That everyone thought they could do with him after they had the sense?

"Hey," sounded Tae's worried voice and ripped him out of his thoughts. He stroked his abdominal muscles, which is why Jimin groaned softly with excitement. Immediately, the anxiety was gone and Taehuyng was back in his mode. "So much the better if I was never taken. Daddy must like innocent, right?"

"And yet you are as innocent as a feline predator," Jimin laughed. He felt pain again. Jongsuk...

"Raaw~", Taehyung purred with his deep voice and continued to caress Jimin's stomach in a soothing way. A smile formed on Jimin's lips while another lascivious sound came from a throat. Then Tae suddenly stood up. Curiously, Jimin watched him as he suddenly took off his shirt and let his jeans slip down.

"Tae! Hey! Why?!," Jimin nagged stunned. But Taehyung kicked his jeans away without a word. Jimin quickly covered his eyes as he felt the water level rise against his skin and the warm waves licked his skin. Taehyung had actually sat naked in the bathtub right in front of him. They were both so close and naked. Naked, they sat close together. Jimin turned red and became more and more nervous the longer he sat there. He tried under no circumstances to look into the water. The water was so shamelessly clear, you could see everything. Everything without exception.

"Jimin chill," Taehyung laughed slightly. But Jimin could not. His heart was pounding so hard he had to press his lips together. Nervously, Jimin slipped something, causing the water to spill and a new wave of pain. Then he felt Tae's big, strong hands on his hips, holding him tight. A lust cake took him away. The skin under his slender, big fingers tingled as Tae took his hand and slowly led it under the water. Carefully, Tae let Jimin's hand slide over his limb.

"See ah~ he won't hurt you." Only now did Jimin look at Taehyung. There was lust in his eyes.

"Tae..." Jimin hesitated to say anything. Taehyung was needy and he took such good care of him. Besides, Jimin wanted it too. Wanted to touch him and explore every corner of his body. And it wasn't sex, so...

"All right. Consider it a thank you."

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin wrapped his hand around his limb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 372 22
Mafia AU! Jungkook and Jimin are in a relationship for three years, they are the power couple of college. But what happens when they know they needs...
138K 10.1K 32
Sequel to Derange | Jikook Vampire A.U Book:4 | ___________________________________________ Finally, Jimin and Jungkook are at peace with their fami...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.6K 483 7
Cute hidden love story between jungkook and jimin.."โ™ฅ๏ธ Which jungkook and jimin are rivals they're always do cat fights.,tease eachother but they're...