『Say, I Could Make A Perfect...

By UtatanePikoV2

hello gjonst characters all are moving into the same house. wait what happened to the mirrors @Fukase__ ( ・'ω... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

1.2K 29 146
By UtatanePikoV2

“CUZ I AIN’T NO HOLLABACK GUUURL!”

 The car pulled up to the driveway, and the first person to get out of the car had short red hair and a very awesome looking outfit.

“Hey guys, I’m Kenneth, Nice to meet ya!” He seemed like a pretty nice guy, and in the background the others started getting bags out of the car.

“Hi, Kenneth, i’m Say. Don’t make puns out of my name or i swear.”

“Noted. Hi Mothku i’m surprised you’re still awake!” Kenneth smiled.

“You know Mothku?” Say questioned the circus performer.

“Well, she tried to steal my porchlight.” Kenneth snickered.

“Sounds fair.” Hyper appeared in the doorway, which startled everyone but Stephanie. Stephanie was just sitting in the shotgun seat, the deaf girl was humming to herself.

“Can someone help me move my televisions?” Kennith yelled to the inside of the house, where someone in a black outfit with some nice boots came out. “Nice to meet you. I’ll help with the Tv’s.”

“Wait a second… HEY SAY, WHAT’S THE WIFI PASSWORD?” Arc shouted, looking down at everyone from the window that Say could’ve been yeeted out of if it weren’t for Charon.

Say sighed “WHY DO YOU NEED IT?! WHAT’RE YOU PLANNING THIS TIME?! Say nearly screamed so that she’d be heard. To this, Arc smiled. “CATCH!!” Arc shouted. “What are y- ARC!!” Say screamed, running to catch her dear friend, who decided to jump out of the window for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Sweet, innocent (or so it seems), Stephanie was still not noticing what was going on around her.

Lets just say no canoe today…

“Hey can i be friends with that one?” Kenneth pointed to the evil bandage man, who was running around like he hadn’t just jumped out of a second story window.

“He seems fun!”

“Sure, but if you get him hurt or if you hurt him then I won’t be done with you till your limbs are gone, and your eyebrows are shaved.” Say threatened the short tv elf.

“Trust me i wont hurt him without a good reason, or preferably at all.” He said, giving an innocent smile to Say. “Arc, right? Wanna help me set up my Tv’s?”

Say eyed the redhead suspiciously, before sighing, and nodding her head. “Why do you need so many TV’s?” Say asked Kenneth, Who was trying not to fall up the staircase while holding 3 TV’s.

“Well, I don’t feel like telling you off the bat because people don’t seem to like me when that’s the first thing they learn. Anyway can someone please help my legs hate me right now.” He continued to struggle up the staircase, Tv’s slowly making there way up the stairs despite Kenneth still being at the bottom step.

“So, you’re worried about me taking it the wrong way or something? Because, you shouldn’t be. At first, the things people say don’t always show what they are. Also, sure, how many TV’s you want me to take? Don’t worry, i deal with Arc, im strong.” Said Say, who was already carrying 7 TV’s up the stairs with no problem whatsoever.

“Well i’d rather discuss it at a later time, get to know me first, kay? It's a sensitive topic. Mainly if you could just help carry as many up the stairs as you could, that would be helpful. “Hey mothku, what floor is my room on?” Kenneth asked politely.

“Second floor, you can have the second room to the left, since you already seem to be befriending Say.” She flicked her wings, and hopped off of the ceiling. She gave everyone a smile.

“Then ill just be taking those.” Say commented, taking the 3 TV’s from Kenneth, and still, holding 10 TV’s, made it up the stairs perfectly fine, not even having broke a sweat.

“Say i don't know what Arc put you through but you are a god of strength and i want to go to the gym with you. How are you strong and a stick give me your secrets.” Kenneth said straight up. Not even blinking.

“You said you wanted to be friends with Arc, don’t worry, you’ll learn eventually. But hey, im sure he’ll go easy on ya. At least, at first. Say finished her sentence with a sinister grin plastered to her face.

“I have never been more scared of another human. I’m in, please be my friend.” Kenneth Said, jumpy excitedly in front of Arc and say.

'                

“Glad to be your friend. Don’t let Arc fool you, i’ve learned my mistake.” Say said, walking towards the trampoline.

“Hey so Say do you take questions?”

“No” Say responded, still walking to the trampolines. “Hey, just a friendly reminder, don't break any bones. That’s Arc’s job.”

“Fair point so i just break skin instead?” Kenneth inquired jokingly yet seriously at the same time, with a playful smile on his face.

“Hi. I’m Henry. Say, and Mothku, was it? Any chance I could get a room as far away from Nancy as possible? She did try and stab me.” He said, pointing to the girl with fluffy blonde hair.

“Yeah, You can have the Second floor on the right. Nancy can be on the left of the 3rd floor.” Mothku said, gesturing to the house.

“Or, Nancy could sleep on the 7th floor, away from everyone else ‘cept us. The 7th floor is kind of empty. Besides, anything goes wrong and she has to deal with me taking away her teeth privileges.” Novo Suggested, shrugging. “Besides, based on the fact that she has a sewing machine, we both have needles!”

“Well, you guys aren’t the only ones with sharp, thin objects, mine just isn’t a needle, can’t say the same for the antenna of a TV, but that’s besides the point.” Kenneth mumbled barely loud enough for others to hear.

“I Have a metal bat does that count?” Chris said, popping his head out of the house, his gaze inquisitive

“So I heard you talking about me, Chris. I Don't hate you, we just speak opposites, and you are fully aware of why.” Mothku gave chris a look that seemed to cut through his skin like fire through glass. “I am very tired.”

“Yeah i also have sharp needles, mainly because of Novo, though.” She put a finger on where her hoodie covered her face. “Man pain hurts, ya know?”

“You guys have needles? WEAK! I have Say’s hair straightener and that can do a LOT more damage than expected.”

“Don’t try and straighten my eyebrows again. Or anyone else's. You know what, just stay away from my hair straightener.”

“Well to be fair,” Novo explained. “We use needles to try and numb the mouth, because if you recall I rip peoples teeth out.” He put his hands on his hips. “But then again Hyper’s eyebrows were green for a week because of me.”

“Hey up here.!” Charon shouted from the rooftop, everyone having forgotten about his existence. He dabbed and started climbing down from the rooftop.

“So, like, anyone wanna play Uno?”

“Mmmmmnah don't feel like commiting mass genocide thanks. “

“Fair point, that game is the reason I don’t talk to my mother.” Novo said.

“I thought you just popped into existence??”

“Shhhhhh”

“Anyways, i gotta set up my microphone and stuff. See you guys at dinner!”

                *No, Kenneth. No karaoke at 3 in the morning.* Stephanie signed with a sigh.

“I’ll go to my room, too, and play Uno against myself, i'll tell you guys who wins in the morning.”

“Is 4 more preferable?” Kenneth signed back as he questioned, earning a well deserved facepalm from Stephanie.

“So most of the people are here and going to unpack and set up, can i go and sleep now? I’m tired.” Mothku yawned, Stretching both her arms and her wings as she rubbed her eyes, trying to shield them from the glaring sun.

“So… Does anyone here actually know how to cook, or should I order pizza?” Say asked.

“AOAPP Knows how to cook, but she doesnt wanna cook tonight. I think Henry probably knows how to but i know for a fact that Hyper is an amazing cook.

“Mothku, I can assure that you are the only one here who is actually thinking of the question instead of jumping straight to pizza.” Henry stated as a matter of factly. Henry took a quick glance at the others as he spoke. He saw Arc, Kenneth, Charon, Chris, and Hyper agreed with him.

“... i want pizza.” Mothku said quietly. “Who’s calling the place?”

“I offered, and ill pay, so what kinda pizza yall want? If you ask for pineapple, then i’ll give you a cup of pineapple juice and give you a cheese pizza. I’ll actually only do that to Arc, don’t worry. And don’t give him your pineapple pizza.”

“Cruel. I like it i approve.” Novo said. “I think just drinking pineapple juice is probably better for Arc’s teeth, though he probably just needs to brush them afterwards.” Novo dusted off his shoulder. “I’ll go change into something I can eat in.” Novo walked into the house and up the stairs.

“I sometimes question why you even wear your dentist stuff when you’re not working on someones teeth” Hyper sighed, and trailed after him.

“Also, pineapple doesn’t go on pizza, you dip the crust in pineapple juice.” Say yelled after the two.

“I am confused and I am climbing back up goodbye.” Charon said, and started scaling the building.

...Ring...Ring… “Yes, hi, can I get a large cheese, large pineapple, large pepperoni, and 2 2-liter bottles of Coca-cola?.... What do you mean you dont sell 2-liters?..... Then can i get 4 1-liters? Okay, thank you.” Click. “Aight now that that's over imma go do acrobatics on the trampoline. Call me down when the food is here so I can pay.” Say said, running up stairs. It was at that moment everyone realized the trampoline was on the roof.

Oh no…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
155K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...