the things we fix | newt...

By mnewtmas

Newt had an accident a few months ago and now has troubles with his leg. He meets his new physiotherapist, Th... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
💭
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
MESSAGE

important news again

2.5K 60 70
By mnewtmas

Hey guys. Sorry it is a new message and not a chapter.

My girlfriend broke up with me two days ago, after 6 years of relationship.
I lived with her and her parents, so I have to move out.
I don't know why this happened, and i don't know what i am going to do now.
The chapter might take a little longer to come out and i'm so so so deeply sorry but 😭 i don't know what to do. I am lost. And heartbroken and scared and I'm going to try to put all of that energy in my writing but i'm having a hard time to function right now.

I'm sorry and i love you all so much and please take care of yourself 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 310 16
Thomas accidentally texts the wrong number. The unknown stranger quickly warming up to him. They may even be considered friends... or maybe even more...
2.9K 49 14
Y/n, a girl who was put into a Maze completely full of boys had to grow up fast and work twice as hard her whole life to keep up and prove herself wo...
57K 2.7K 26
Arthur let out a long groan of frustration as Alby left before shifting, his bandages digging into his side. "You gotta be nice Artie, You'll set a b...
19.7K 734 22
Thomas is starting a new year at a new school. He is going into his second year of highschool, also known as his sophomore year. He knows nobody, he...