Her Silent Tears

By Storytellersblog777

Book available as ebook and Paperback on Amazon. Link available in bio •🏆🥇🏅 WINNER of the choice awards 20... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CAST
Chapter 1 - My fault
Chapter 2 - Flashback
Chapter 3 -Teasing
Chapter 4 - Devils Entry
Chapter 5 - Bitter Truth
Chapter 6 - Proposal
COVERS
ACHIEVEMENTS
IMPORTANT
MY BOOKS
THANK YOU
JOURNEY
Q&A
Paperback now available

ANNOUNCEMENT

4.1K 108 74
By Storytellersblog777

Asalamu alaikum /Hey
So here it is first I know there are many characters in the story and you people are getting confused but the main characters are : Rayyan,Ashad,Ahad,Haya,Sumaiya and zeenas.

In the story there are two sumaiyas' one is Haya's friend who would be called sumi and there won't be many scenes for her character,the other is Rayyan's secretary sumaiya and she will be mentioned as sumaiya itself no changes and shes one of the main character.

If you only want me to write about Rayyan and Hayas story then i will never write their (Ahads and Ashad) story in another book too because as zeeni and haya are friends I can't write in separate books,also the chapters would be short because its only about the main character Rayyans and Haya,hope you all understand.

Ashad and sumaiya will be called Asiya
The cast pictures are below.

So the choice is yours......

Rayyan

Haya

Ahad

Zeenas

Ashad

Sumaiya

Guys please do comment on the characters,also please let me know your views on my story .....

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 209K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
412K 24.6K 38
Inaraah, 23 years old muslimah working in Qureshi company. She is independent hardworking and steadfast but still holds on to her Deen. She is pious...
36.8K 3.1K 31
"I am waiting for my mate." "I hope I never find my mate," With thoughts so contrasting, and a fate connecting them how are...
37.6K 2.9K 27
This is a story of a woman who is afraid to love...and a man who just can't stop himself from loving her. Rachel is a small town college drop-out wh...