WANT // B.E

By billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... More

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{38}

2.8K 100 44
By billieachess

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Saturday, January 16th

I watched as Billie wobbled over to me from her spot in the kitchen. It had been about a week and a half since she sprained her ankle and in that time, we had decorated her boot. It was now white, with a colorful Louis Vuitton design over it.

"Come here, baby."

I smiled and walked over to her. She placed her good hand on my waist, pulling me close to her. Her rings were slightly cold as they rested on my bare waist. "Hi."

"Hi."

"What do you wanna do today?" She asked, using her left hand to push a stray piece of hand behind my ear.

I shrugged. "I don't care. Honestly, it doesn't matter as long I get to spend time with you."

She let out a soft laugh. "That was really cheesy."

"You love it." I grinned.

She nodded. "You're right."

I slung my arms around her neck, leaning forward and kissing the tip of her nose. "Wait - can we paint?"

"I don't have any paint. Or canvases for that matter."

"We can go get some." I said, giving her puppy dog eyes. "Please, bubba?"

"Okay, okay, let me go get a hoodie and then we can, babygirl." She laughed, kissing my forehead before walking to her bedroom.

-

I giggled as I pushed Billie around in the shopping cart. She had hopped into it as soon as we had entered the store, begging me to push her around. So that's where we are now.

I turned into the aisle on my right, coming to a stop. I grabbed a pack of paint, handing them to Billie so she could put them in the buggy. I grabbed four canvases and handed them to Billie as well. I also grabbed several paint brushes. I picked up two easels and placed them on the bottom part of the buggy.

"I think that's it." I smiled.

She nodded. "Alright, let's checkout."

I lifted my hands and adjusted her beanie, giggling as she tried to swat my hands away, an adorable smile on her face. "Let me fix it."

"It's fine! Stop it!" She giggled as well, still trying to push my hands away.

I decided to mess with her and pull the beanie down over face, covering her eyes and a little bit of her nose. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Now I can't see."

"I would've never guessed that." I said sarcastically, a grin present on my face.

She pursed her lips and looked up slightly. "I'm not fixing it."

"Be blind then, I guess." I shrugged.

"You were supposed to fix it." She whined, her pout returning.

"Sorry 'bout it." I said, but still reached my hands out to fix her beanie, smiling when I saw her ocean eyes.

"Tank you." She said in her signature baby voice, smiling goofily afterwards.

I flashed her a toothy grin as a response. My eyes drifted to another aisle behind her for a second, my grin dropping when I saw Maddy standing there.

Billie's hands grasping mine snapped my attention back to her. "You okay, baby?"

"Uh, yeah... let's go checkout." I said, giving her a small smile.

Her hands moved from my hands to my cheeks, holding my face gently. Her eyes scanned my face. "You sure you're okay, angel?"

I placed my hands on top of hers. "I'm sure, bubba."

She sighed softly, then leaned forward to press a sweet kiss to my lips. "I love you."

I was glad that she didn't press me any more on the subject. If she knew that Maddy was here and that's why my mood shifted, I knew that she wouldn't hesitate to fight her again.

I didn't want that.

"I love you too."

She crawled out the buggy and grabbed my hand, bringing it up to her lips to place a kiss on my knuckles. "Let's go checkout and then we can paint."

-

We left the art store without running into Maddy, thank god. We decided to go to a small park that never had many people. We set the easels up back to back so that the other couldn't see what they were painting.

I was painting a meme, really. It was that one picture of Squidward from SpongeBob. I could never take my paintings seriously. I always drew dumb shit like this.

"Gonna add another tree, because, like the wise Bob Ross once said, everyone needs a friend." Billie mumbled to her herself from in front of me.

I let out a loud laugh. "You're so stupid."

"Shut up and let me be an artist." She grumbled.

I let out another laugh. "Okay, bub, I'll let you be an artist."

We continued painting for a while, the soft melodies of the playlist Billie had created for us playing in the background. I had a small smile present on my face the entire time as I listened to Billie either lightly humming to the song or singing the lyrics softly.

After a short while, we had both finished our paintings.

"Let me see your's first." Billie begged.

I reached my arm around the two easels, and closed then opened my hand, signaling for her to place her own hand in it. She did and I pulled her around to where she was standing by my side. She let out a loud laugh as soon as she saw the painting.

"I fucking love you for this! This is fucking amazing!" She held her hands arms over her stomach as she continued laughing.

I let out my own laugh, not at what I drew, but at how ridiculous she looked, falling to the ground from laughing so hard. All of this because I painted Squidward.

"It's not that funny." I laughed.

"It is, though!" She argued, her face flushed from laughing so hard.

"It's just Squidward."

This only caused her to laugh even more, now rolling around in the grass. "Baby, I can't breath!" She said through her laughs.

(what i imagine her to look like rn 💀)

I shook my head, smiling as I watched her calm down, tears in her eyes from laughing so much. She wiped at her eyes as stopped rolling around.

"Damn, that's fucking funny." She muttered, getting up and dusting herself off as if nothing happened.

"Okay, come look at mine." She grinned.

I chuckled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me around to look at her painting. I looked at it. It was a simple scenery, a path in the middle with two people facing away from the viewer of the painting, holding hands. (does that even make sense?)

"Aww this is so cute." I pouted. "Especially the two little people."

Her cheeks flushed slightly. "It's supposed to be us." She mumbled, playing with her fingers.

I jutted my bottom lip out even more as I looked at her. "Oh my god, that's so cute what the hell. Now I feel stupid for painting fucking Squidward."

She laughed loudly, throwing her head back slightly. "Are you kidding? I love your painting. I would deadass hang that shit in my room."

"You can have it only if you let me have your's." I compromised.

She nodded and grinned. "Deal."

-

a/n short but cute chapter

i keep forgetting to say this, but for the people confused on why the dates in the notebook that bil gave to hope for christmas (chapter 29) were in 2020, it's because this is kinda like an au where billie was born in 2002 instead of 2001 :) sorry for the confusion lol

not edited at fucking all but what's new lmao

Words:
1280

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.1K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
223K 8.1K 21
*sequel to delinquent* most people would take one look at billie o'connell and instantly shake their heads. they would glare at her colored hair, bag...
157K 6.2K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...