Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 49

39.6K 1.1K 441
By Ohhlala_77

Recap:

"Stop!" A gun shot was fired before the line went dead.

I was in shock. My hands were frozen as the phone slipped off my hand.

I failed her.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Chapter 49

Back to Carson's POV

"What happened?" The voices were faint.

I was too shocked to even consentrate on what they're saying.

"Carson!" Ian stopped the car and snapped me out of my daze.

"I failed her," I whispered weakly.

"What do you mean?" Ally's lip quivering.

"The gun, it was fired." My voice broke.

Both of them gasped, tears leaked out from my eyes.

"Oh god. Please tell me she's okay." Ally hiccuped.

I don't know, but I hope she is.

I closed my eyes letting the tears flow. The stinging pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable. I'm falling apart and I felt the need to gasp for air before I can breathe.

I remember her smile that makes everyone's day better. The way her eyes lights up whenever she gets excited. The way she blushes whenever I complement her, the way she makes me laugh whenever I'm down.

Another tear fell down.

She makes me strong whenever I felt like giving up. She guides me whenever I'm lost. She's my saving grace. I lost my brother and I wasn't able to do something to prevent it. I can't afford to lose her too.

I can't live with that. I'd rather die than to live without her.

I remember every single detail why I love her. I remember how strong she is, the way she continued her life when a lot of people would've gave up when they're in her position.

And what I loved the most is she didn't give up on me, she never did. I hate myself for not seeing what I had before it was gone. I hate myself for hurting her when I should've wiped her tears.

I hate myself for not spending enough time with her. I just wish I can still make up for those mistakes after everything, after all of this.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening." Ally whispered against Ian's chest.

Ian soothing her, rubbing his hands up and down her back.

Just what I used to do before.

"We need to find her, I know she can get through this. I need to be strong for her." I wiped my tears furiously, "and whoever did this to her would be fucking dead."

"Carson she-"

"She's not dead, she won't be. She can't leave me." I buried my face on my hands, voice cracking.

"I know what to do," Ian voiced out.

I immediately shot up and faced him.

"Call you dad and tell him to track the person who called you, maybe we could find the kidnapper."

I immediately punched my dad's number and told him to track the person who called my phone.

I rubbed my face and regained my posture.

I'm gonna find Cassidy, I have to.

My phone rang after a few minutes and I swiftly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Carson, before you kill me you need to hear me out first-"

"Adam I swear to fucking god-"

"Shut up if you want to know where your girl is!" He snapped.

He knows where she is.

"She's not hurt?" I croaked.

Both Ian and Ally are looking curiously at me through the rearview mirror.

"No-"

I let out a sigh of relief but that doesn't mean I'm relieved.

"What- How did that happen? But the gun shot was fired-"

"I shot Ian's dad, I can't take this anymore. Everything felt so wrong especially when I saw the look on her face before I left her." His voice sympathetic.

So he kind of saved her?

"Leave the explaining later and tell me where you guys are." I raised my voice a bit, angered by the fact that he's a part of kidnapping Cassidy.

He sighed, "well I'm gonna be killed later so might as well tell you now since it would make no difference. We're at Cassidy's house, basement. Hurry up before the old man gets up."

He hang up after that, "Adam! Don't hang up on me, you have to stay on the line!" I shouted.

I let out a growl of frustration, "she's not hurt. Fuck, they're at Cassidy's house."

"Thank god," they said in unison before the car jerked forward.

I texted my dad and told him to send swat teams to Cassidy's house.

I'm gonna save you Cassidy, just hang on.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Cassidy's POV

Earlier before the gun was shot..

"I'm going to call your beloved boyfriend and make him pay," he smiled evily, blood covering his teeth.

"Please, don't drag him into this." I pleaded him, grabbing his hand only to recieve another slap.

"Shut the fuck up and watch,"

Tears streamed down my face when I imagined how much Carson's hurting right now. It's like he's feeling the same way when he lost Cameron.

But I guess life's just like this, it's gonna hurt whether you want to be hurt or not you don't have a choice. Only time will tell.

"I'm gonna put it on loud speaker for greater effects," he chuckled horridly.

"Don't please, he's been through enough. You can kill me, I'm willing to give myself to you just don't hurt him." I cried.

"Sorry, no can do. This is what you get for being a bad girl,"

Then he dialed the number until I heard the rings.

Please don't answer.

The call was answered after three rings.

No.

He glanced at me and gave me a sinister smile before speaking.

"How are you dear?" Joe's gruff voice started the talk.

"Who are you?" That voice.

I could hear the vulnerability in his voice. I could imagine his face streaked with tears and it breaks my heart to think of it.

"Let's just say that I'm admiring Cassidy's body right now." Joe looked over me with malice.

I gave him the hardest glare I could muster, a single tear left my eye.

"Don't fucking lay a single finger on her or else-" Carson's voice laced with venom and anger.

He cut Carson off with a satisfied smile.

"Or else what? You'll kill me? Please don't use that clichè line on me." He rolled his eyes.

"You mother-"

"Nuh uh, don't want your pretty girlfriend to get hurt because of your choice of words now." He chuckled darkly.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna fucking kill you when I-"

I screamed loudly to stop Joe from hurting Carson as I threw my shoe at him using my tied hands. It hit his jewel but not that hard because he just flinched but didn't double over.

"Cassidy! Let go of her!" Carson's panicked voice echoed through the room.

Joe laughed loudly, heartlessly.

"Stop!" Before I could even register it a gun shot was fired.

I blinked fast, waiting for the pain to come but nothing came. I looked at Joe's lifeless body laying in a pool of blood. Adam was standing beside the door with a gun in his hand.

He saved me from this fucktard.

"Y-you killed him," I whispered.

Adam looked shocked himself, it's like he didn't realize what he's done. After a minute he snapped out of his daze when he straightened up.

"He's gonna kill me so I figured that I'd kill him first," he shrugged as he turned around and disappeared out of my sight.

My throat was dry, I can't find my voice to call for help. I tried to crawl but before I could do that the box beside me was cracked oped by a bullet.

I screamed loudly, terrified.

I looked up to find my dad with a bloody Adam held by his tight grip.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" His furious voice boomed.

I flinched at the coldness of his voice. I flinched for Adam because he got hit because he tried to save me.

"You don't fucking get it do you? You already killed the person I loved because of your existence and now you're gonna get two people killed because you were so fucking stupid. When would you understand that you're not worth it? That you don't matter to anyone? Why would you even bother to try and keep yourself alive when there's no one out there who needs you? You're just a useless slut that needs to fucking disappear. So I'm gonna end this before you kill more people."

He pointed his gun towards me, a small smile plastered on his face.

"Goodbye daughter,"

I closed my eyes as the gun went off, and again I waited for the pain to trigger but still nothing came. I peeked through my eyes to see both Adam and my dad laying on the cold hard cemented floor.

I saw some swat team entering the basement and Carson followed behind them. When he saw me, his eyes looked tired but he let out a sigh of relief.

"Cassidy, thank god you're-"

Nobody expected another gun shot to be released.

"Cassidy! Holy fuck Cassidy," Carson ran towards me and caressed my cheek.

I looked down and saw blood dripping from my stomach, I looked up at him and gave him a faint smile.

"I love you, Carson never forget that." I faintly whispered.

"No, no. Don't say that, you're not gonna leave me. We're going to make mini Cassons and watch them run around our house," a tear fell down his eyes as he untied me and cradled me to his chest.

"Help! Where's the fucking 911?" He shouted.

"They're on their way sir,"

"Well tell them to hurry the fuck up, my girlfriend is dying!" He shouted as he pulled the strands of his hair, frustrated.

"Shh.. It's okay," I reached my hand to his face and wiped the tear that fell down his face.

He topped his hand over mine and kissed it as he sobbed.

"Please don't cry," I teared up a bit.

It's getting harder and harder to breathe.

"Cass please, just stay with me. Help is coming," he leaned his forehead against mine.

I gave him another smile and shook my head slightly.

"I want you to be happy," I brushed my thumb over his cheek, "promise me one thing Carson."

He shook his head as another tear fell down from his face.

"No, Cass you're going to live-"

"Carson just promise me one thing," My eyes felt so tired.

"Please Cass, don't do this."

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay for me. Just promise me, when I don't get through this," I swallowed the lump on my throat as I tried my best not to cry, "promise me to be happy, and not mourn or greive. You're going to find yourself a girl who will make you happy-"

"But that girl's you and no one could ever replace you Cass. Please don't say these things, you're gonna live. We're going to have babies, we can have three or five or how many you want." He pleaded.

It broke my heart to see him like this because of me.

"I don't think I can make it Carson, I'm losing too much blood." My eyes drooping.

I instantly felt sleepy, light headed.

"Please Cass, don't leave. Stay with me."

"I love you Carson, always remember that I do. I love you so much."

"No please! I love you so much, I can't live without you." He cried.

I felt so tired, before sleep conquered me I heard sirens at the backround and that's the last thing I heard.

THE END

I'm kidding. Of course, the story does not end here. Not just yet. ;)

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

HI GUYS!

OMG IM SORRY DID I SCARE YOU? DONT KILL ME OKAY. HEHE :)

IM SO SAD WITH THE LAST PART I CANT EVEN CONTAIN MY TEARS. NOT TO MENTION I WROTE THAT WITH SUPER SAD MUSIC BLASTING THROUGH MY EARPHONES.

JESUS HELP ME.

IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK HAS GONE THIS FAR I MEAN HALF A MILLION WTF I ONLY EXPECTED 100 READS AND YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH I MEAN THIS BOOK WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU GAWD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I WANT TO MEET YOU ALL AND HUG YOU BUT I CANT HUHUHU

ANYWAYSS,.,.,,

I POSTED A STORY IDEA BEFORE THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU GIVE ME FEEDBACKS ABOUT THAT, SOO YEP.

THERE'S 1 LAST CHAPTER LEFT AND AN EPILOGUE, IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW.

HELP ME.

QUESTIONS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

1.) Why do you think Adam shot Joe?

2.) Do you want Adam to die?

3.) How do you think Ian and Adam are related?

4.) Will Cassidy make it out alive?

5.) Do you still love me or do you hate me?:(

6.) What's your favorite part in this chapter?:)

7.) What do you think of this chapter?

ANDDDD IM SIGNING OUT HEHEHE AND PRETTY PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CALLED "STAY" AND IF POSSIBLE LEAVE FEEDBACKS.

THANK YOU! X

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME HERE:

Twitter: Girlhemmo
Instagram: shereene_ko
Kik: shxreenx

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU STAY AWESOME!

>>>> VOTE. COMMENT. FAN <<<<

-ohhlala_77 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.5K 14
#1 in silent 2024 #1 in noticed 2024 "Why are you staring ?" he asked making a straight face. "I was just looking around ,wasn't staring at you part...
48 0 16
Delilah was a nice, sweet you name it teenage girl. Her life looked simply, but it wasn't. Ever since her brother Tre passed away her parents changed...
92.6K 3K 23
You'd think Annie Heart's life was perfect. She was the nerdy girl with the clique captain of the football team boyfriend. That's what everyone thoug...
372K 2.4K 36
Embry: He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From wh...