The Dragon of The Demons (Hig...

By VrgsDrgn

I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so y... More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book

Chapter 7

30.3K 391 751
By VrgsDrgn

Yo. ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N) and Est had gotten back from their 'annual purge' yesterday and they had gone to sleep so that they could wake up early to get to school.

Le Timeskip

(Y/N) and Est were on their way to school with a comfortable silence between the two. When they reached school they noticed that Issei was missing and Asia didn't talk to them and that she had a broken aura around her.

(Y/N): 'What's with Asia all of a sudden? Is it because we left? No, she would be happy. There was also that rating game, right? Oh, so they lost, huh? Idiotic weakness. Just because they lost their first game. *sighs* well then I have to cheer them up, so that they can get stronger.'

After school (Y/N) and Est met up with Asia and asked her about the game. She said that they were winning at the start of the game, but Riser had started beating Issei to the brink of death, forcing Rias to surrender. Asia then started crying with (Y/N) comforting her.

Asia: *crying* "It isn't fair! They had more people than us and they hurt Issei so much! If only I wasn't so weak!"

(Y/N): "It's alright Asia, bishops help the other pieces so it wasn't you who was weak" 'though you must have been pathetic, if you lost to that fried chicken' "It was them, they used dirty tricks to win, so don't cry. Ill fix this for you."

Asia: *sniffles* "You will?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I will. Think of this as an apology for not watching you guys train, okay?"

Asia: "Okay. . . ."

(Y/N): "Great! Now go to Issei and take care of him."

Asia: "Okay! Thanks (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "You're welcome."

Asia then left and (Y/N) and Est go to their house.

Est: "We're going there?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'll have to reveal a little about myself, won't I?"

Est: "Yeah, so you're going to reveal that you're half demon?"

(Y/N): "I'll just say that I'm a demon, no need to reveal that I'm also The king of dragons."

Est: "Okay. So when are we going?"

(Y/N): "In 2 hours, Rias may be in a problem, but that's her problem, I'll take my time. Besides, I'm hungry."

Est: "Of course."

The Return of The Timeskip

In the underworld, a party was being taken place in a ballroom, for the celebration of Riser's win and his engagement. On the other hand, it was the complete opposite for Rias and her peerage. They all had a gloomy aura, but her peerage hadn't lost hope, they knew that Issei would come to rescue Rias, so they waited. And as they had thought, Issei did come and he challenged Riser to a duel and he accepted.

Riser: "I'll show you, you low rank trash! How strong a Phoenix is compared to an overgrown lizard!"

Issei: "I'll defeat you and take Rias back!"

Riser: "You can try. But if I win I'll kill you and Rias will marry me immediately!"

Rias: "Issei, don't do it! Just go! I don't want you to get hurt!"

Issei: "Don't worry Rias! I'll beat him up and rescue you!"

???: "Unfortunately for you, history will not see it that way."

Everyone: "Huh!?"

Everyone then turned to the voices direction and they saw (Y/N) standing there.

Issei: "Eh? (Y/N)!? You're back!?"

(Y/N): "No I'm a spirit, I died and came back to haunt you for eternity."

Issei: "Huh?"

(Y/N): *hits Issei on the head* "Of course, I'm back! I said that I would come after 2 weeks! Why do you look like you're meeting your long lost brother!"

Issei: "Ow! I'm sorry!"

Riser: "What is this filthy human doing here!?"

(Y/N): "I'm here to punch in some douchebag's face and save a girl. And considering Rias is in need of saving and you're a douchebag, I guess you're gonna get a beating."

Riser: *laughing* "You think that someone as weak as you can beat me! Stop joking around!"

(Y/N): "The only joke I see around is you."

Riser: "YOU LITTLE—"

Sirzech: "Gentlemen, calm down. Mr. (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet one of Rias's friends."

(Y/N): "Good to meet the current Lucifer as well, Mr. Gremory."

Sirzech: "Please, call me Sirzech, and you mentioned fighting Mr. Riser right now, yes?"

(Y/N): "You can call me (Y/N), and yes I did."

Sirzech: "Okay, while I was planing to make the current Red Dragon Emperor fight Riser Pheanex, you showed up. Now I don't want to sound rude, but humans aren't allowed to be here, much less request a duel against a devil."

(Y/N): "There is no need to make the Red Dragon Emperor fight now, he is already injured and weak in his current state. And for the second part, I am not a human."

Sirzech: "Then what are you (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It's quite simple, I'm a demon."

Multiple gasps and murmurs were going through the crowd of devils, with Rias and her peerage being shocked except Issei who was confused as he didn't know the difference between devils and demons. Even Sirzech and Grayfia were shocked but did a better job at hiding it.

Sirzech: "I-I do not follow (Y/N), demons are said to be extinct, they were destroyed by the dragons as it was said."

(Y/N): "Ah yes, they aren't extinct then, seeing as there is a demon in front of you."

Sirzech: "Then if you are a demon, could you prove it. If you are a demon then you would know what I'm talking about."

(Y/N): "Alright, then."

(Y/N) then focused his aura and lifted one of the many seals that were blocking his power. In doing so, his (E/C) eyes changed to a red and black Color, which shook everyone present in the room to their very core."

(The black covers all of the white part.)

(This is how the eyes turn. The picture above is the actual eye.)

(Y/N): *Demonic* "Does this prove my statement?"

The amount of aura he was releasing caused some of the devils to faint while others had gotten knocked off balance.

Sirzech: *Scared* "Yes it does, Lord (Y/N)."

(Y/N): *Eyes turn normal* "Thank you, and no need to address me by 'Lord', just call me (Y/N) as I said before. Now *Turns To Riser* will you accept, fried chicken?"

Riser who was kneeling on the floor got up scared but after hearing the insult his fear was replaced by anger and he accepted, like another douchebag we know.

Somewhere in another dimension

???: "Achoo, huh?"

???: "Cardin, you alright?"

Cardin: "Yeah, I'm alright, I feel like someone was talking about me. Anyway what were you saying Russel?"

Russel: "Oh yeah, so when we get into beacon, we'll get into a team and gang up on all of the Faunus, alright?"

Cardin: "Ay~ Dude, for sure! We gonna rule the school."

Sky: "Hey guys, did you know that one of the symptoms for the new corona virus is sneezing out of nowhere?"

Russel: "Nah man, but thanks, Cardin just snee- Oi, Cardin, did you sneeze a while ago?"

Cardin: "Yeah why?"

Russel: "No-Nothing, it's been nice knowing you man. We'll rule the school for you alright."

Cardin: "What do you mean? I'll be there with you."

Russel: "Yeah, for sure. Anyways *puts gloves and mask on* I gotta go now, see ya."

Cardin: "Alright, see ya."

Back to Highschool DxD dimension

Riser: "I'll kill you, and I'll show how weak you demons are!"

(Y/N): "You can try, but I doubt you'll be able to fry me as much as you already are."

Riser then exploded with anger and made a giant fireball and threw it at (Y/N), which engulfed him in flames.

Koneko: "(Y/N)-senpai!"

(Y/N): '. . . . Did she really call me senpai?'

(Y/N) appeared out of the flames unscathed leaving all of the devils in awe.

(Y/N): "Oi chicken! That was a good attack! A 6 out of 10, but because of the attack lacking an 'oomph' to it and the one who threw the attack, it gets a 2 out of a million."

Riser: "Are you mocking me?"

(Y/N): *fake deep voice* "Are you mocking me?"

Riser: "Aaghhhh!"

Riser then kept attacking (Y/N) fruitlessly, while (Y/N) dodged his attacks without effort while thinking about some important questions.

(Y/N): 'Is Chara from Undertale a Male or a female?' 'Which is better? Caramel chocolate or milk chocolate?' 'If I was to anger Est in some way, how many world's would she destroy?'

As he was thinking some important questions, he didn't notice that Riser had used up half of his mana, and was exhausted.

Riser: "How dare filth like you dodge my attacks!?"

(Y/N): "Huh?"

Riser: "This has gone for long enough, I'll end you in one strike, I suggest you do the same, or you'll die."

(Y/N): "Fine, I guess. I was getting bored anyway."

Riser then focuses all his mana in one huge fireball, while (Y/N) stands there thinking about more important questions.

(Y/N): 'What did they say when they were punching repeatedly? Was it Oi? Nah that sounds dumb. WRYYYY- No, they say it after they win, hmmm. Oh yeah, that's what it was.'

Riser: "For trash like you to make it far humiliates me, now do me a favour and die!!"

Koneko/Kiba: "(Y/N)-senpai/ (Y/N) dodge!!"

Rias and her peerage yelled at (Y/N) to dodge Riser's attack, but (Y/N) only said one word.

(Y/N): ". . . . . Muda."

In an instant (Y/N) started repeatedly punching in the direction of the fireball and Riser while saying 'MUDA' over and over again, when their attacks collided a smokescreen appeared in the arena, taking out the sight of the audience away from the two fighters. When the smoke settled, all that could be seen was a standing (Y/N) and at the other side of the arena was a bloodied and unconscious Riser, stuck in a cracked wall.

Sirzech: "A-and the winner is. (Y/N)!"

After a brief silence, an applause started up as the Devils applauded (Y/N) at his power and how he did it effortlessly. Rias and her peerage then went down to (Y/N), to celebrate.

Issei: "Yo, man that was awesome!"

Kiba: "Indeed, I want to spar against you now."

(Y/N): "We could some time and thanks Issei."

Rias: "Thank you (Y/N), I am very grateful to you for saving me."

(Y/N): "It was nothing. Besides I wanted to see how strong the Pheanex was, I am disappointed."

Koneko: "Well, looking at your power, anyone would be disappointed going against him."

Akeno: "(Y/N), you said something like 'MUDA' as you were attacking, May I ask why?"

(Y/N) then moves his hand close to his mouth as if holding a cigarette while looking away and says.

(Y/N): "You wouldn't get it."

Akeno. "I see."

(Y/N): "Well, now that that's done, let's go home. I'm bored."

Issei: "After going against someone immortal! You're still bored! How!?"

(Y/N): "My goals are beyond your understanding."

Issei: ". . . Okay, I guess."

The group then went back to their home, while leaving Sirzech and the other Devils to think about the future.

Sirzech: 'I still can't believe it, the second strongest race, just second to dragons, said to be extinct still has one of its members remaining. I hope he isn't bent on revenge against the dragons, if it is another Great War could start. I need to send someone there to keep an eye on him.'

Le Timeskip

(Y/N): "Oh come on! I can't get peace for 30 minutes here!"

Saying that (Y/N) was upset is an understatement. The reason he is upset is because, right now I front of him, are two ambassadors from the church, each having a clone of the legendary sword said to be broken, Excalibur. And the two ambassadors were accusing the Devils for helping the Fallen Angels steal a few clones of Excalibur from the church.

(2100 words. Alright another chapter done. Now it isn't sure but maybe I'll upload later than the usual day cuz of school. But don't be mad, I'll try to make another chapter as soon as possible, it could be tomorrow or even 10 years later, all I know is that I'll make more chapters. How many chapters you ask? As many until I get bored! This means that maybe I'll end this story sooner than I had planned, but I'll be making another story after I finish this one. Okay enough rambling, I'll see you next chapter. Until then. PEACE!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 5K 39
A house long Forgotten has emerged. The only living heir has to find a suitable peerage. But as he is collecting it, he gets someone's attention. He...
11.1K 253 14
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
2.3K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
1M 15.9K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...