Straight Testosterone

Od Liyah2k20

12 boys and 1 girl. How could this possibly go wrong Více

Plane Rides
Texas Bama
Testosterone overload
Boys pictures
Summertime Sadness
I will survive
You're mine now
Too close for comfort
Mall....
I'm dying.... literally
Too soon
Hell at it's best pt.1
Hell at it's best pt.2
Here we go again
Next
Confessions
We Got History
Chef Niyah
Dad?
Dead inside
Leo please wake up
Damage Control
A/N
All is calm...nvm
The end...i think?
A/N
A/N pt2
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

Dates...girly stuff...ect....

15.7K 422 160
Od Liyah2k20

"Wake up bitch... you got a date with 12 handsome boys and not enough time to prepare."

I rolled out of bed and frantically onto the floor to look up and see Lacey and Peyton. Lacey had a makeup kit in her arms and Peyton had a bunch of dresses that looked a little too tight to me.

"Oi hurry up and get in the shower mate. Your date is in exactly 5 hours and 12 minutes. Don't have that much time." Peyton kept glancing at the clock and then at me.

"That's a long time. Can I eat first." Priorities children. Food first, hot boys later.

"Ugh I guess you can eat. But after that you need to be in that shower and ready for us to fix you." Lacey sighed defeated.

Not even gonna ask them what they mean by fixing but I'll carry on none the less.

I left the two lunatics in my room while I ventured downstairs to find something to put in my stomach.

My plan was temporarily haulted when I slammed into a hard piece of flesh. I went straight down but was caught halfway through.

"Watch where your going sis you might hurt yourself next time." I looked up to the unknown voice to see Timothy holding me upright and Aaron in the back watching.

I laugh awkwardly and shook my head agreeing with his statement. "What are y'all here for?" I asked as politely as possible.

"The guys called panicking about not knowing what to wear for your date. Me and Timothy here have a little bit of a fashion sense so we are at their service." Aaron explains.

"Ohhhh. Okay. Well I'll let you handle that." I laugh awkwardly and made a quick exit to the kitchen.

After 10 minutes of rummaging through the kitchen I found an orange and began peeling it. I must of pushed on a part too hard because a stream of orange juice hit me in the eye.

I automatically drop the orange onto the counter and began hissing at the pain in my eye. I started hoping and dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic trying to calm the pain down.

"Niyah, sweetie are you ok?" I hear Mrs. Carol's voice from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Orange in my eye." I cry out and I hear feet pattering up to me and hands guiding me to what I'm assuming is the sink. Warm water was splashed on my face and some of it got into my eye. The stinging automatically calmed down and I could open my eye again.

Mrs.Carol smiled at me before laughing openly at my situation. "I love you more and more every day cariño." I smiled at her before hugging her.

"With that being said. Me and Richard will be out for the weekend. His mom has come down with the flu and he wants to spend some time with her. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded yes before she hugged me again and yelled at Richard  to start loading her bags into the car. I love that woman.

I went back to peeling my orange but kept my face as far away as possible to avoid another incident. Once I inhaled my breakfast I went back upstairs to the chaos that was in my room. Lacey and Peyton.

"Okay now go take a shower brush your teeth. Chop chop hurry up." Lacey rushes out while pushing me into the bathroom with a towel.

This day is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. And I don't know how to feel about that just yet. After a good 30 minute shower and brushing my teeth, I was finally back in my room in only a towel.

"Okay so we brought a couple of sun dresses, we wanted the 'I'm a virgin' vibe along with the 'I can steal your man if I want to' vibe. So we'll hand you a dress, all you have to do is try it on and let us have a look at you. Ok?"

I couldn't even get a word out before a dress was thrusted into my hand and I was pushed into my closet to try it on.

.......3 hours later.......

"THAT'S THE DRESS." Lacey and Peyton screamed before I passed out on the floor.

3 hours of my life that I am NEVER getting back. Trying on dress after dress and then retrying on dresses. One point I started crying and told them to let me go ugly.

"Honey that's the dress. 10/10 I recommend. You're beautiful love."

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. This dress was absolutely stunning and showed off my natural curves. Even though it was a tad bit too revealing. I won't complain because I refuse to try anything else on.

"Now your make up. I was thinking natural just to highlight your natural beauty and then for hair just making a neat bun with your edges curled at the end."

I nodded and let them get to work. After about an hour and a half they were done and the finishing product was magical. I looked in the mirror and almost cried.

"Sweetie are you ok?" Peyton quickly hugged me.

"Yeah, I just was taken by surprise. I look just like my mother. She died when I was younger but I still remember how beautiful she was. Thank you guys so much." I loved this so much.

I heard sniffling behind me and saw Peyton and Lacey hugging and crying. "You're growing up so fast." Peyton sobbed and I shook my head at them. Over dramatic or what.

"Now it's up to you if you want to wear those heels or not. You have the option of going barefoot or shoes." Lacey said.

"Where the hell is the date." I questioned confused. "Uh uh ain't what she asked? Shoe or shoeless?" Peyton corrected me.

"I guess shoeless?" They both smiled and Peyton threw her heels into my closet.

"Alrighty guess it's time to go impress the boys while the behind the scenes crew finish up setting up the date." Lacey said before darting off and pulling Peyton behind her.

"Just come downstairs when you are ready." Yelled Peyton before she disappeared. Oh well I guess I'm on my own.

I began descending down the stairs carefully to make sure my dress didn't trip me. I heard the boys chatting it up with each other downstairs but all of it ceased when they finally saw me.

"Lorde have mercy on my soul." I heard Ricky whisper under his breath. They all had their mouths wide open.

"Y'all should close your mouths, you might catch flies." I joked but no one laughed. They all had their eyes trained on me.

"Guys seriously you're creeping me out." I pleaded. I hate staring especially if it was me that was being stared at.

"Sorry babe, you're are just so gorgeous, it's hard to not become speechless every time we see you." Victor reasoned.

I giggled and went to hug all 12 of them and plant a kiss on their cheeks. "You guys are quite handsome yourselves. They all had sometime type of graphic button up shirt and high water dress slacks.

They all looked hot actually. Like stunning models you'd see on vogue magazine. Is it hot in this room or is it just me.

"Baby you're staring at us like we are your next meals." Raphael smirked. God it's getting hot in here.

I wouldn't mind staying in with them if it meant all of their clothes would be off. I'm dying to see what's under them.

Before i could blink there was several shadows standing over me.

"You really mean that?" Oliver asks.

"Mean what?" I asked confused.

"You wouldn't mind staying in if I meant we were naked." Leo finished Oliver's question.

"I said that out loud?" They all shook their heads before looking at me with a hungry look in their eyes.

"Just say yes baby. And we can make your night something to really remember." Ricky whispers in my ear.

My whole body shook in lust for every one of them but before I could answer him the front door opened.

"Um your date is ready, but I see y'all are busy so I'm just gonna...yeah..." Aaron trailed off before disappearing behind the door.

"Well no need to keep them waiting let's go." Saved by Aaron. This could have became a sticky situation real fast if he didn't intervene....

I quickly exit the boy circle and made my way to the front door waiting for them to follow along. Especially because i didn't even know where the date was to began with.

"Follow us." Leroy says before walking out the door and Giovanni grabbed my hand pulling me along. We walked for a couple of minutes until we reached a beautiful lake with little lights around the water to light the area up.

Th sun was about to go down making the beautiful pastel colors of the sky reflect from the lake. A blanket was placed nicely onto the ground with plates and food on it for 13 people.

"This is absolutely beautiful." I looked back at the guys. They all blush and smiled at me.

"We know how much you love nature so we decided to take you to our favorite thinking spot. We find peace in this area and want to share it with you." Jayson explained.

"This is so beautiful. Thank you guys so much." I'm such an emotional mess. They are everything I could want and even more.

"Now sit down and relax. We want this date to be more of getting to know each other and having fun." Ricky explains as I take a seat next to him.

"We also made spaghetti, since it's your favorite food." Giovanni said as he pulled a full Tupperware of spaghetti from the other side of the blanket.

"You guys know me well." I smiled at them and they all had a look of pride on their faces.

"We know we haven't told you a lot about us and in order for us to work, you should know our background. You are probably aware of who is adopted and who isn't." Victor began explaining. I nod at him to continue.

"All of us didn't come from squeaky clean backgrounds and I think we should share with you our story." Victory finished off.

I nodded my head and waited for them to began their stories and boy was I in for an emotional ride.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49 0 7
My town is filled with with lots of multiples and on our 16th birthday you get to swap lives with you sibling for 2 days and you can do whatever you...
30.9K 160 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...
9.5K 277 25
A girl fresh in high school encounters two girls little did she know it would take an interesting turn
Curse Od Samantha White

Mystery / Thriller

228 8 30
A girl, and two boys. Best friends since the 1st grade.They have been each other rocks, always there for one another. They know everything about each...