Pretty Little Liars//The Sixt...

By Liars_pll

PART THREE OF THE SIXTH LIAR!!: Wanna know a secret? But you can't tell anyone. Okay, I'm not dead. That's ri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 3

6.5K 188 23
By Liars_pll

Toby's POV

I finally made it to where Kendall and I were suppose to meet, and that was the Rosewood Cemetery. Its kind of creepy, almost no one comes here, so its safest for Kendall.

I parked my truck and ran all the way to the end of the cemetery and I saw Kendall sitting there writing in a book.

"Why aren't you in New York right now?" I asked her.

"Well, here's the thing...Melissa was on the train."

"She was what now?"

"I was going, but them I saw she was going to New York too. Along with Wren, which was weird."

"I though she was in England." I say confused.

"Well she isn't."

I grunted in utter confusion. "Well now what? Melissa is on her way to New York, when you are suppose to be there, away from all of this."

She started, "Maybe this is a sign. That I should stay here-"

"And have a higher chance of getting killed? For real?"

"I didn't want to go to New York anyways. I want to stay here, no matter how dangerous it is. I have to be here for my sister, my boyfriend, my friends, and my family." She argued to me.

"Alright Kendall! You can stay. But I have no idea where you can sleep, or how you can survive and live somewhat of a normal life."

"Okay, let's get this straight," now she was angry. "My life isn't normal. Period. I will never live a normal life. Ever. And two, I know my way around this town now. You don't know what I know...or what I can do." And she stormed off. Where? I don't know. I just hope she stays in touch and doesn't get caught.

*one week later*
Mike's P.O.V

I haven't been out of the house in a month. It not because it's summer vacation, and I'm lazy. It's because a month ago, I lost the girl I love the most. I lost the girl who motivates me to wake up each and every morning. We have has our ups, and downs, but we have always been there for each other, and now it's like I lost my other half. The death of my girlfriend Kendall Hastings, has ruined me.

I have only been out of my room for food, and go to the bathroom. Besides that, I would be either in bed, or pace back and forth in my room. I would just sit and think, or read, or go on the computer. But no matter what I did, it would remind me of Kendall. I have been taking it the hardest out of everyone, even Spencer.

This morning, I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Today was her birthday. July 22. She would turn 17 today. I remember her getting so excited to spend her birthday with her friends and family from Rosewood, and yet she was upset cause she wouldn't be in California. I sat up and sat at the edge of my bed putting my hands on my face. I couldn't believe I survived this long without her.

I looked over and saw a picture of her and I laughing at the first christmas we spent with each other. I remember that day like the back of my hand. It was just full of Christmas cheer, laughter, joy, and love. I remember her telling me,

*flashback (christmas)*

"Well I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas."

"We haven't even handed out presents," I told her confused.

"No silly." She laughed her beautiful laugh. "All I wanted for Christmas was to spend it with you." She had her arms around me and looked right into my eyes while smiling.

"And so did I." I said, While pulling her into a warm embrace

*end of flashback*

I walked downstairs into the living room. I was home alone. I looked over at the couch and remember how we kissed there for the first time since she came back from her two month California trip. It then reminded me of our first kiss ever. It was at a park bench in well, the park. She comforted me, and then kissed me. To think that we were once best friends...then a couple.

I walked into the kitchen, and remember the good old memories of us cooking, or even getting ready for prom. That meant learning how to dance. The thing was, there wasn't any music. She just taught how to move step by step.

*flashback*

"Mike, it's simple. Move your left foot, then right. Then step back with your left foot and your right." She said. I listened to her instructions and still ended up stepping on her feet.

"Well, looks like we will wing it." She winked. Then I surprised her by picking her up and hugging her.

She laughed uncontrollably. "What was that for?"

"Nothing. I just love you." I say while pushing a strand of hair out of her face and softly kissing her.

*end of flashback*

I laughed at myself from the memory. I decided to make Coffee so I could wake up a little. As I was making it, it reminded me of another Kendall memory.

I remember a month or so after we were dating, we went to the Brew and I ordered for her.

*flashback*

"How do you know what I get in the Brew?"

"I like to know the little things." I say simply.

*end of flashback.*

I finished drinking my coffee, and then went back up onto my room, only to mourn her more.

Spencer's POV

Today is her birthday. Today is the day she turns 17. Today is the day where I was suppose to celebrate her, and be thankful that she was in my life and became the best sister I could ask for.

For the past week I have been doing research. I have been trying to study the "accident" Kendall was in. I have been studying dreams too. Because this past week, I have kept seeing her in every dream. I could have been sleeping at night, or taking a nap in the afternoon. She was in every dream.

I called everyone, and told them to come over. And everyone came over to meet at my house. Even Mike.

"Hey, whats going on?" Caleb asked hand in hand with Hanna as they walked into my living room.

"Well," I state. I sit next to Toby and Aria on the couch. Ezra was leaning against the wall, while Ali and Emily were standing. Mike was sitting at the island counter, ready to listen to everything I was about to say.

"I have a feeling, that...that Kendall isn't dead."

Ali laughed.

"What?" I ask.

"She is obviously dead. They found her body in my house-"

"But the body was so burnt, it was almost unidentifiable. Maybe it wasn't her. Maybe she got out in time."

"That's not possible they did tests-" Emily started to argue but then I shot back with,

"Look at Alison. They 'found' her 'dead' body and said it was her due to tests. Look at her. Does she seem dead to you?"

"No." Em whispered.

"Why did you all of a sudden think of this?" Toby asked me,

"I keep seeing her in my dreams."

"Me too." Mike spoke up. "She was in every dream I've had. But they didn't feel like dreams."

"They felt too real." Mike and I said together. We looked at each other in shock.

"So, lets say Kendall is alive." Ezra interrupted. "Where would she be?"

"I don't know." I answer.

"How can we get her to show up?" Hanna asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How can we get her to come out to us and say 'hey I'm alive?'" Hanna asked again.

"I talked to my parents..." I started.

"You told them you think Kendall is alive?!" Aria yelled.

"No," I say calming her down. "I asked them to have a memorial for Kendall. I would say funeral, but we don't have a body to put in a coffin."

"A memorial?" Mike says. "I like the idea."

"Good," I told them. "Its this sunday."

"Great. We will all be there, and keep an eye out."

"Great." I tell them. I hope I am right. I hope Kendall is alive.

A/N: incase I don't update tomorrow...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONEEEEE!!! I am so thankful for you guys as fans of my book. I LOVE YOU GUYS SMMMMM

Btw, the Mike POV part waa based on a song called Goodbye by Miley Cyrus. Its really good, and you should listen to it.

Kisses -E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3.5K 43
Where... Camilla Leclerc e Lando Norris scoprono cosa c'è oltre la linea sottile che divide il punzecchiarsi e l'amore. Non possono o meglio non vogl...
176K 5.4K 32
PART THREE OF THE SIXTH LIAR!!: Wanna know a secret? But you can't tell anyone. Okay, I'm not dead. That's right. A month ago, I was portrayed as dea...
34.5K 1K 79
Lucrezia é una normalissima ragazza. Ama leggere e truccarsi,soprattutto ama il sesso. Sesso senza amore,almeno da parte sua perché non si é mai inn...