Beginning of us

By Drey_Cee

Andre had given up on love after his exs failed him .He's ruled out dating till Anniella whom he calls his b... More

1. Teen Boss
2. Finally!๐Ÿคฉ
3. Last day out
4. Welcome to New Jersey!
5. Keep your hand to yourself
6 . Dont you move an inch
7. That man had it coming
8. Money spitting jerk!
9. Sexy greek god of a modelโค๏ธ!
10. Ma jolie fille brune๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!
12. I missed youโค๏ธ!
13.Red Christmas๐Ÿ˜ฉ
14. I love you damn it!
15. Mistletoe kiss๐Ÿคค
16. Want a strip tease?
17.The candle tops it all
18.You smell like me
19.Where's our final place after here?
20. You speaking French is a total turn on
21. God really was showing off when He created you
22.There's no one as flawless as you babe
23. I don't know what I've done to deserve this blessing.๐Ÿ’
24. Congratulations to the newest celebrity couple in townโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚
25. Getting dumped via sms.
26.No way am I giving up on her
27. To hell with you.
28. My mission as at now is to get back the love of my life.
29. Because I want to talk to you.
30.Let's pick up from where we were disrupted
31. I've got a duty tonight.
32. Don't think you've gotten away with pacifying me๐Ÿ˜‰
33.I don't want you to thank me, you know what i want๐Ÿ˜Ž
34. Ah that feeling.
35 Welcome to Bali babe๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉโค๏ธ
Please note!!!
36. They're unforgettable and mind blowing.
37. Softest pillow everโ˜บ๏ธ
38. Put your dress on babe. Im not loving this๐Ÿ˜•
39. Mon beau Monsieur
40. Evil devil
41. Venus of our time
New book!!!
42. Mmnh I'm flattered
43. I've heard so much about you๐Ÿ™ƒ
44. Welcome to the family
45. Epilogue๐ŸŒš
Please read๐Ÿ˜Š
New book๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒน
Book two outโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

11. Will they taste like chocolate ?

2.3K 127 2
By Drey_Cee

Andre's POV

The meeting lasted for four hours. Some of the investors were being hard headed and tried to double cross us , business is business. I put them in their place.

I'm heading into the bathroom to take my bath. I'm so exhausted and hungry. I sat through the four hours meeting with just breakfast in my stomach and went to the other meeting with the chef. I was completely exhausted by the time I ended it and had to reply the emails that were close to two weeks old.

I prepared a warm bath for myself . Enjoyed it till it ran cold. I dried myself with a towel and got into sweatpants with no top. I took my phone from my suit pocket and ordered Niçoise salad from the restaurant in the hotel.

Less than five minutes later the intercom buzzed letting me know the food was in . I pressed the door release button and the waiter came in. "Bonsoir Monsieur."

"Bonsoir." I took the food from him and he excused himself. The salad wasn't really my favorite but for my health sake I had to eat.
Tonight I'm watching a movie on Netflix, Spy.
I love Agent Susan Cooper, she's hilarious.

I laughed my ass off through out the movie and in the end I was kinda sad she didn't accept to go on that date with Bradley.

What if Anniella eventually rejects the lunch date ?Speaking of Ann I received a text from her , I was in a meeting so I couldn't reply.
I look for my phone on the couch to text her back but couldn't find it. I might have left it in the room.

I switched the tv off and went back into my room and found the phone lying on my bed.
I unlocked it immediately and sent a hey.
Me
Hey❤️ sorry for the late reply , I was in a meeting.
I shut the screen and set it aside on the bed.
I made for the bathroom to brush my teeth , I don't like the smell of veggies in my mouth.

Coming back to the room, I found a message from Anniella and opened it, reading it's content.
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
No problem , I wanted to say thank you for the ride this morning.
Me
No need to thank me , it was a compensation for wasting your time. I enjoyed the ride 🤗.
Ma jolie fille brune 🌹❤️
Even when we were both silent?
Me
Actions speak louder than words love❤️
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
Yeah you're right.
Me
So whatcha doing ?
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
I'm browsing through instagram 😒
Me
Why that face ?
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
I'm bored out of my mind😩
Me
Can I suggest something ?
Ma jolie fille brune 🌹❤️
If it can get me outta this bored mood then sooooo yassss!😩😂
Me
Listen to music 😊, it helps me a lot when I'm all alone and bored .
Ma jolie fille brune 🌹❤️
You sound like you're an outcast😂
Me
😂 I'm kinda an outcast love.
Ma jolie fille brune
Why don't you have friends ?
Me
No ,I just found a friend
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
Who's that ?
Me
You love .
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
I'm honored 😌❤️
Me
I'm the one who's honored to be your friend.
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
Lol okay. I''m gonna try your suggestion rn .
Me
Gimme the feedback , I gotta go to bed love , tomorrow's a busy day .
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
Okay , Goodnight😴❤️
Me
Sweet dreams 🌹
Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
You too Andre❤️

I loved the way the text was flowing, sadly I have to go to sleep. I kept yawning as I texted Anniella and I was afraid I'll sleep on her. It's going to be embarrassing.

I adjusted to face my bedside lamp and turned it off . I pulled the duvet off my body and tossed it aside . I'm not a fan of sleeping with blankets and those heavy materials.

I wanted to make it a conversation chapter but figured you'll be bored so enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
I've arrived Andre😊.
Me
I'm a block away love I'll be there soon.

It wasn't really a lie, I'll be there soon meant I'm going to meet her at the door. My schedule wasn't tight today so I texted Anniella who was down with lectures to lunch at any restaurant of her choice. I offered to go pick her up but she politely declined saying she will come by her self and texted me the address.

It was a simple yet elegant Italian restaurant in Montclair . Just when I made an attempt to get up from my seat, the queen herself walked in looking flawless wearing a jeans chambray shirt dress paired with black lita and her black Gucci back from the day we became friends.

I used to work in the fashion industry so I kinda know the names of theses female dresses. The blue denim colour made her colour stand out. She sure knows how to dress to wow.

I got up from my seat and approached her midway, giving her a hug and a peck on her cheeks. I ushered Anniella to her seat , "Thank you for honoring me with this lunch."

"Don't mention , I get to enjoy myself too you know." She sat her bag down beside her.

"How did you find this restaurant?"I was curious to know how she found this restaurant , from what I know her life, is from the university to the house and back.

"El and Chloe brought me here on the second day I came to the New Jersey and I was in love with their lasagna though it was my first time."

"I've heard their food is very good, I'm yet to try ." I scanned the tasting menu to see what will interest me as the waiter approached.

The waiter smiled at us "Good afternoon lady and gentleman, what would you love to order?"

I was settled on what I wanted, "I would love roasted Spanish octopus, mascarpone polenta fries , burrata triangoli and black hangar steak."

"I would also love to try the mascarpone polenta fries, roasted Spanish octopus, sweet potato agnolotti and black hangar steak with seasonal vegetables as the side dressing."

"Alright, we will get back to you soon."
He dismissed himself .

"Ever tasted all that you ordered ?" I was curious to know, she ordered pronouncing the names correctly.

"Well not all, I've only tasted black hanger steak and mascarpone polenta fries once."

"In Ghana ?"

"Yeah, there was this Italian restaurant I went to which served those."

"I want to know you more, can you tell me about yourself ?" I just pray I'm not being too pushy, I want this lunch to be entertaining and swell as ever.

"What do you want to know?"

"Things if not everything."

She reasoned a while and said, " how about you ask me questions and I reply, and you do same."

The waiter brought our food which is looking good by the way. My mouth is watering already. I like Italian foods yoo aside French food. "Okay."

"Let's dig into the food and continue when we've satiated our hunger , I don't know about you for me I'm starving." Anniella rubbed her stomach eyeing the food.

"I'm hungry too , so let's eat." We both took our cutleries and cut a piece of the steak. "Stop imitating me Anniella."

She rolled her eyes at me, "boy I took my fork and knife before you did."

"I'll pretend to agree." I chuckled and continued eating. The food is delicious than I've heard it is, no less.

We ate in silence , relishing the food and when we were sure we were full enough , I started the conversation. "First question who is Anniella?"

"Anniella is this proud Ghanaian girl who's passionate about being a journalist and a lawyer."

"Lawyer ?" I was surprised, there's more to her that I don't know.

"Yeah , I'm more passionate about the journalism than the law so I'm focusing more on it and when I'm working , stashing money in the bank , imma go to law school."

That ain't bad, I'm impressed , "so what are the things you're interested in ?"

"My interests ? Making those around me happy especially my family. Also I enjoy reading, listening to music and being me."

"Being you ?"

"Yeah , I'm our world today, most people have built an image that's so not them, they're influenced by what they see most, what their friends are interested in rather than working on their true self and image."

"That's right ." I do agree with her , the youth today are under a whole lot of pressure . It's no surprise there's so much violence and immortality around. They'll do anything just to be something they're not. "What are your dislikes ?"

"Mmnh I dislike people who criticize others and make their life hell just because they're hurting inside and the only way they feel they can be happy is doing that" , "people who lack empathy, selfless who wants to be the only one who's winning and see everything as a competition."

"Such people do not know we're all different people with our different destiny."

"Do you have a bucket list ?" I know girls love making that.

Anniella sipped her wine and thought for a moment, "Not really, I wanna do what my Creator sent me to do here on earth and divert my attention to other things when I've accomplished my mission on earth."

"So you don't have any place or something special you want to do ?"

"Oh I wanna go to Bali for vacation or honeymoon."

"Boy friend ?" Please don't say yes ! I know I'm being selfish , I can't love and I don't want someone else in her life either.

"No I don't have any as of now , maybe soon or after university, only God can tell ."

I was relieved as I can ever be. "Why don't you have if you don't mind me asking, is it because of past betrayals ?"

"We're friends now aren't we ? I don't mind and no it's not past heartbreak, I've never been in a relationship. I've seen friends getting hurt because of that and I kinda advised myself."

The feeling is mutual love. "So you've never had a crush on anyone or loved anyone ?"

"It was a silly crush back in high school, it didn't generate into love so." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What will you look for in a man when you're ready to love and be in a relationship ?"

"Someone who's religious and loves God, family oriented and will love our children and I."

Family oriented , check , religious ? I used to . Love our children and her yes ! They're not the big deal , the big deal is can I love ? I'm I ready to go there l thing again ?

I asked her many other questions to which she replied candidly. We sat there relishing each other's company until Anniella decided to go home.

It was a tug of war when it was time to pay the bill. I had to do a lot on convincing before Anniella backer out from paying.

I just parked in front of their gate. "Anniella thank you, I really enjoyed this lunch and your company. I'm looking forward to having lunch like these with you."

"I did too and yeah we will definitely do this more." She told me nodding in agreement and smiling.

Anniella had been smiling a whole lot during lunch. Trust me my heart is swelling with pride knowing I'm the cause of those smiles even if I'm not with her.

I got out and opened her door , I was at lost , didn't know what to do, if I should peck her good bye or give her a hug. "I'll text you when I get home , bye."

"Okay take care." She took the bold step to give me a peck on the cheeks and a hug still smiling.

"Uh bye." I'm blushing like crazy her warm lips on my cheeks brought new feelings flowing into me.

"Won't you come inside and see the others ?"
My attention was on the how her lips felt on my cheeks. I started getting ideas , how will they feel on my lips ? How will they taste like ? Chocolate cause she smells like cocoa !

Anniella waved a hand in my face, "Andre did you hear what I said."

I cleared my throat flustered, "Uh what did you say ?"

"I asked if you won't come inside and greet the others."

"No maybe another time, I'll text you." I replied quickly. I needed to get out there ASAP before I do something that we both will regret.

I got back inside the car and sped off. I need to see and talk to someone who knows more about this love thing. My past relationships proof I know nothing about love, they were mere infatuations.

Do you think Andre is falling for Anniella or mere infatuation like his previous relationships?

Sorry it's a short chapter I was busy but had to update 😘 I'll make it up to y'all in the next one ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 34K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
14.3K 294 4
To alleviate their boredom with the easy life, the wealthy Wilde brothers propose specific challenges to each other every year on their birthday. The...
1.5M 42K 38
Sheilah has everything going through her mind, and speaks it when spoken too. Its just like talking without thinking. She has a nice school, a good s...
6.2M 134K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...