𝘐𝘍 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜, 𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘖�...

Idyllarose2

Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma known best for the rivalry between socs and greasers. When 16 year old, Amelia An... Еще

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII

XXX

1.7K 25 21
Idyllarose2

"Happy birthday to you, you look 102, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too!" Two-bit yelled in my ear. I groaned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Two-bit what are you doing here" I said groggily. "Common get in the spirit it's your birthday, the guys are waiting for you" he said excitedly running out to the lounge room. I looked to my right to see an empty spot of we're soda slept.

I had stayed the night at the Curtis house because soda begged me. He was acting kinda weird the past few days. Disappearing during the day, talking to the gang in private. But I brushed it off I didn't really care.

I got out of bed and walked into the lounge room. As I stepped out I saw two big balloons that read '17', a table full of presents and a stack of chocolate chip pancakes sitting there as well and the gang standing around blowing streamers. "Happy birthday!" The all yelled. "Omg guys" I said smiling covering my face. "You guys didn't have to do anything" I whined. "Well we did, now come open your presents" Johnny said happily.

I walked over to the couch and sat in between soda and ponyboy. Soda put his arms around me giving me a small kiss on my cheek. I went around opening presents. Two bit got me a Mickey Mouse jumper, dally stole me some makeup, Steve got me a switchblade, pony got me some perfume, Johnny got me a small handbag, darry a few shirts and soda got me cute little bracelet. "Thank you guys so much yous didn't have to, christmas wasn't even that long ago" I smiled hugging each of the guys.

We all put on the TV and watched some Mickey Mouse while eating the delicious pancakes that darry made. "Alright guys I'm gonna go get ready" I said getting up and walking into sodas room.

"So what are we gonna do today" I asked walking out. "Wellll I may have a small surprise for you tonight" soda smirked, making the guys all 'OoOoOo' in the back. I laughed a bit. "Well we could go down to the dingo?" Pony suggested. "Yeah that sounds great" I smiled happily grabbing the purse that pony got me. "Sorry to break it to you guys but I gotta head to work, but soda let me know how tonight goes" darry winked before walking out.

The guys got all their stuff and we started our walk to the dingo. I was walking hand in hand with soda while all the guys were joking around a little in front of us.  "So what's the 'suprise' tonight" I laughed. "Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it" he joked. "Whatever" I smirked playfully shoving him.

We got to the dingo and it was surprisingly empty. We got a booth that could fit us all and sat down. "Hi what can I get you guys" the waitress said walking over to us. "How about Your number doll" dally winked making her blush. "Cut it out dal, she's mine" Steve said eyeing him down. "I'll get a burger with a side of fries and a chocolate milkshake" I smiled Turing her attention to me, which pissed them off a tad bit.

The rest of the guys ordered what they wanted and the waitress went off to get them. We talked and laughed a bit before she came back with our food. We were all eating, two bit telling us his classical jokes. "Where did the cat go after loosing his tail" two bit said trying to hold in his laugh. "We're two-bit?" Soda said rolling his eyes. "The retail store!" He laughed, falling off his seat. "Wow classic" I said sarcastically.

As two bit told his joke pony spat out his milkshake all over Steve. "Goddamn it horse boy why'd you spit it on me for" Steve said clearly annoyed. "I didn't mean too!" Pony defended, trying not to laugh even more.

~time skip~

"Hey Amelia can you come here for a second" soda yelled from the back porch. "Yeah coming" I yelled back walking towards the back door. "Use protection!" Dally joked, as I turned around flipping him off. "Hey what's up, why are you sitting out here for" I said walked beside soda, who was seated on the rocking swing on the porch. "Oh I'm fine, I just wanted to be here with you" he smiled pulling me on his lap which made me giggle a bit. "I got you something for tonight" he smiled pulling out a box. "What's this" I smiled pulling back the strand of hair behind my ear. "Open it" he smiled softly.

I opened it too find a beautiful baby blue dress, some gorgeous white heels and a white purse.

"Soda.."I said shocked, holding my hand up to my mouth. "Do you like it" he asked. "I-I love it" I squealed hugging him tight around his neck. He laughed a bit before hugging back. "Now go get ready, we have somewhere special to be" he smirked hopping me off his lap. I smiled a bit before running back inside and getting ready.

I popped on the dress and the heels. I curled my hair and let it down just how soda liked it. I put on the bracelet that soda got me today and kept on the locket he got me for Christmas. I put on some gorgous, silver hoops and applied some makeup. I grabbed my leather jacket just incase I got cold and grabbed my purse and walked out.

The guys were all whispering to each other about something before I walked out. They all looked up and saw me standing there. Sodas jaw dropped as he looked at me in amazement. "W-wow.. you look amazing" he blushed, brushing the back of his neck. "Thank you" I smiled tilting my head to the side. "You don't look so bad yourself. 

He had on a black and white button up suite. His hair wasn't greased but was In fact soft, just how I liked it. He looked so handsome standing there all dressed up.. and for me.

"Well yous better get going" Steve said pushing us out the door. "Alright bye guys" I smiled taking sodas hand. "Oh before we get going" he said pulling out a small cloth. "What's that for" I asked confused. "I don't want you to know were we are going" he smirked, placing the blindfold over my eyes and directing me to the car.

We drove for a little while, soda holding my hand the entire time, before we came to a stop. I could sense that he was nervous but for what? He opened the door for me, taking my hand in his leading the way. As I got out I could feel the soft grass brush up against my legs as I walked. He stopped me, holding my waist before removing the blindfold.

I opened my eyes to find a small table in the middle of two small trees. There were fairy lights hanging above the table, creating a romantic scene.

I gasped in shock and covered my mouth with my hand. "Soda this is beautiful, is this what you were doing the whole time you would disappear" I smiled with tears in my eyes. "Guilty" he laughed throwing up his hands. "Why are you crying baby" he laughed a bit hugging me. "It's just, no one has ever done something like this for me" I smiled up at him, embracing myself in his arms.

We sat down at the table were there was my favourite meal placed in front of us, pasta with chicken and herbs. There was a small platter on the side with bread, cheese, meat and dip. There was some wine in the middle with two wine cups on the side. "Wow this is amazing" I said looking around. "You gotta give the guys credit as well they kinda helped me out, big time" he laughed nervously to which I smiled up at him.

We ate dinner while talking and laughing, enjoy our presences and the nature around us. "Tonight was amazing, thank you baby" I smiled giving him a small kiss. "I have one last thing" he smirked, holding out a hand for me. I grabbed his hand slightly confused before he pulled me up standing in front of the table. He took a deep breath before starting. 

"I don't think I will ever meet someone that could really compare to you. I could see all sorts of people, and no matter who they are or what they say, they can't capture my attention quite the way you can. I could talk to all sorts of other people, yet I always find myself thinking about how they're not quite as charming as you, or they don't make me laugh quite as genuinely. I know people always say your fist love is the person you compare everyone to , but maybe they've got it wrong. Maybe the person you compare everyone to isn't your fist love, but your true love. Your soulmate. Amelia Anderson, the first time I met you I knew you were different and you were going to have a huge impact on my life. Your so beautiful and loving. You care about everyone and anyone, and won't let what other people say, change your perspective on things. That's why I'm here tonight to ask you something very important. I love you so much, more than anyone could put into words. Now I know we're young but I can wait a little while. This is why I ask, Amelia Anderson, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me"

I was shocked. Tears started filling my eyes, as soda kneeled down on one knee, pulling out a small box with a ring. He was getting a bit nervous because I didn't say anything. "Yes, yes of course I will!" I yelled jumping into his arms. As I was in the moment with soda I heard a bunch of hollers and yells coming from behind us. I turned around to see the gang all jumping up and down in excitement. "SHE SAID YES!" Soda yelled picking me up and spinning me around everyone laughing while I was crying From happiness.

———————————————————————

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

107K 1.5K 22
Dallas Winston's kid sister, y/n had to move to Tulsa after her parents kicked her out at age 14 from her home in New York. She hasn't had contact wi...
20.1K 313 61
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...
95.1K 1.4K 38
"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑" 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙈𝘽 -𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a shy greaser falls ...
11.3K 182 15
~Dallas Winston (The Outsiders)~ Y/n Emerson is just your average 16 year old living in New York City, or at least that's what she tries to appear as...