Mate me

By Freya_Bomb

Jimin an omega whose battling with the urge to be with Jungkook a strong, dominating alpha as he knows Jungko... More

Prologue
Chap 1: admit it
Chap 2: you make me feel
Chap 3: past life
Chap 4: new alpha
Chap 5: let me in
Chap 6: scented
Chap 7: never forget
Chap 8: last memory
Chap 9: protect me
Chap 10: at all cost
Chap 11: i'll protect you
Chap 12: never see you again
Chap 13: I'm sorry
Chap 14: If I only I knew
Chap 15: family
Chap 16: overprotective
Chap 17: insecurities
Chap 18: you are loved
Chap 19: mark me
Chap 20: this isn't me
Chap 21: spicy
Chap 22: knot me
Chap 23: not ready
Chap 24: take me
Chap 25: my future
Chap 27: the broken
Chap 28: What now
Chap 29: Where are you?

Chap 26: It's not possible

5.7K 280 87
By Freya_Bomb

Not edited🙃

Jimin hunches over the toilet, one hand keeping the seat up as the other braces himself by holding the rim.  He gaged and choked on what was being vomited up, he felt disgusting and sick. He didn't know why he felt like this, why suddenly nausea took over him, causing him to puke up what contents it contained.

Once he was done, he collapses against the wall, resting his head as he closed his eyes. He felt dizzy, his stomach ached and churned. His arms wrapped his stomach, hoping he had finally stopped.

"What the fuck?" He reaches up to flush, feeling a little better after vomiting.

It came on like a sudden rash, hard and fast without warning. He was in the middle of serving a customer when the nausea came, he had no chance to excuse himself before he's sprinting to the bathroom like he's being chased by a lion.

He carefully gets to his feet, using the wall to stabilise himself so he didn't  fall. He no longer felt so nauseous, it was weird that one minute he felt like puking his guts out then the next right as rain. His mouth tasted of vomit, a disgusting after taste he'd have to get rid of but other than that he was okay.

"Jimin! Jimin you alright in there?" Hoseok comes knocking on the bathroom door, concerned after seeing him looking so pale.

"I'm fine, it's nothing." Jimin slowly unlocks the door, trying to hide the fact he just emptied his stomach straight into the toilet.

Hoseok's eyes rake him up and down suspiciously, not fully convinced.

"You sure? Didn't sound very good." He moves out the way, letting him clean himself in the sink.

He splashed his face with cold water, attempting to clean himself up best he can in the confines of his work place bathroom.

"I'm fine. Think it's just food poisoning or something, I feel better now." Jimin dries his hands, giving him a soft smile.

Hoseok narrows his eyes, nose sniffing the air he puts his hand out to stop him walking out.

"You sure about that? You smell a little different, I only noticed now Jungkook's scent has gone." He stares at him with wide eyes, giving him a look he didn't like.

Jimin gawks at him, looking like a dear in head lights at what Hoseok was trying to suggest. It was impossible, he had to just be sick.

"What are you talking about? It was nothing, I'm just a little sick that's all. Whatever you're thinking is wrong." Jimin shoves his hand away, ignoring the lingering in the back of his mind telling him otherwise.

"Jimin." He tries grabbing his arm to stop him but Jimin shakes him off.

"Just go to the clinic, make sure it's just a bug not anything else." Hoseok didn't want to say it, he knew Jimin didn't want to go there but he had to be sure.

Jimin grunts, grinding his teeth not wanting to talk about it as he knew it couldn't be possible. He was on the pill, it was out of the question.

"It's just a bug Hoseok, trust me." Jimin doesn't allow anything else to be said, he walks out returning to work.

Jimin couldn't think straight for the rest of his shift, a jabbing in the back of his mind kept him distracted. He didn't want to believe it, think about it as it terrified him. This wasn't the time, not after everything that's just happened. It had to be stress or something else. He's been emotional lately, the fight and mating and everything going on in his life had to be the cause of him being sick.

He's on the pill, it wasn't possible. He's been remembering to take them, hasn't he?

God he didn't know. He's been distracted, preoccupied by other things he can't really recall if he's been keeping up with his pills. How long has it been since he last took it. A week? Few days? He really didn't know and that began to scare him.

"Fuck! Fuck! This can't be happening." He scrunched up his hair, his scent distressing as he nervously picked up the pregnancy test.

He didn't want this to be real, it can't be real because if it was his entire life would be ruined. He wasn't ready, hell he knew that from the reaction he took to Jungkook suggesting it. Was it some gruel twist of fate this was happening? Did Jungkook hold some special power that made him pregnant?

He clutches the test in his grip, gingerly making his way to the counter. He plops it down, keeping his eyes to the floor he gives the beta the money. He felt embarrassed, ashamed a little and he didn't know why. He felt like everyone's eyes were on him even if they weren't. An omega pregnant was something beautiful, something to adore but he didn't see it that way.

Slipping the box in his pocket he walks out, keeping his head low he wanders through the crowds trying to calm himself. He wasn't pregnant. It was fine. It was all fine.

"Fuck! No! This is not possible! Fuck!" Jimin stares down at the two red lines appearing clear as day.

His eyes begin to well, tears drip onto the pissed stained pregnancy test. He didn't know what to do, what was he supposed to do? He should feel excited but he didn't, instead he felt scared and sick to his stomach. He could feel the nausea coming again and this time he knew the reason why.

"I can't be pregnant!" He throws the test against the wall, screaming into his hands until his lungs burnt.

This wasn't how this was meant to happen, it was supposed to be planned, he was supposed to be happy not crying his eyes out. He's been scared before, numerous times he's been terrified but never quite like this. There was a being growing inside him right now, in nine months it will be born and he'd have to look after it for the rest of his life.

He'd only just turn twenty four, he'd done nothing with his life yet and now he never would. He wanted to cry, scream, pull his hair out for being so careless, for not making sure he was safe and protected. It was his fault, he let this happen and he wasn't sure how it fix it.

How was he going to tell Jungkook? God he was going to be ecstatic, he'd want him to keep it. He knew that much, of course he would but did he? They'd only started talking about kids and he didn't exactly love the idea. Guess he got what he deserved he thought, he was an omega and omegas we're supposed to please their alphas and that's exactly what he was doing. He was pregnant and that's what Jungkook wanted even if it wasn't what he did.

"Congratulations Jimin, you're pregnant. Not to far along yet, still in the early stages so I'd like you to come in for checks every week to make sure you and the baby are doing okay." Jin strolls in flicking through his file, wearing his doctors coat and a sweet smile.

"How is this possible? I'm on the pill?" Jimin had hoped he'd been given a false positive and he wasn't actually pregnant.

Jin glances up from his file, taking his seat by his desk he swivels towards him.

"Well, it appears you've missed your last couple of pills. Have you been remembering to take them everyday?" Jin could see the rollercoaster of emotions running through the omegas head.

"I've missed a few I think, but I thought missing one or two didn't matter?" Jimin felt his skin crawl, it was like his insides were burning.

He starts gnawing at his nails, he could feel a panic attack coming, it was like his heart was being ripped out of his chest.

"I'm afraid it does if it's more than one in an consecutive row. You're pregnant Jimin. There is a few options Jimin you should know though I do suggest you discuss this with your mate before you make any decisions." The moment he mentioned mate his mark began to ache, he felt awful, pathetic for not having the guts to tell Jungkook. He isn't ready yet.

"What kind of options? Why do I need to talk to my mate? It's my body." He didn't know why he turned defensive on the matter of his mate but right now he didn't want to think about him.

Jin doesn't look startled by his behaviour, he's aware he's a little frazzled and shocked.

"Jimin, it's your mates baby too. They need to know what you plan on doing. I know it's scary, but you've got support." Jin leans back over to his desk, he pulls out a leaflet.

He hands it to him, Jimin takes it staring down in confusion.

"This has all the information you need, tells you the option you have. Do you know what you might want to do?" Jimin bites his lip, he did but he knew it would hurt the man he loves.

He didn't want to be selfish, he cared about Jungkook but at the same time he wanted to be. This wasn't the plan, this was what Jungkook wanted not him. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair Jungkook got what he wanted and he didn't. He wanted a few more years, he wanted to be able to choice when he had children not have it sprung on him when he wasn't ready.

He understood he was being stupid, he wasn't going to have to worry about money or being able to look after his pup seeing as Jungkook was wealthy and could give their pup a great life, one paved in gold and crystal jewels. But that still didn't mean he wasn't scared. What if he was a bad parent? Or the child hated him? Or he couldn't bond with his child? They may be irrational fears but at the same time rational ones.

He had a right to be scared as he had no idea what kind of father he'd be. What kind of life he could give his pup if it weren't for Jungkook. If he didn't have him the child would have nothing. They'd be living in his run down apartment, stuck hiding in the back while he worked in the cafe. They wouldn't have a future without Jungkook and he hated that. Hated that they'd be relying on him, on his alpha because he couldn't look after them the way he can.

Jungkook was going to be a great father, that was a given but him not so much. He could be a disaster or a complete success, he just didn't know which one.

But the questioned still stands. What did he want to do? Did he want to keep it? Please his alpha and give him the good news or don't and lie to him maybe even destroy him for terminating the baby they made together.

A flip of a coin, one side sunshine's and rainbows or the other darkness and pain. He had to decide before it was to late to change his mind. Jungkook would be so happy, he would and that made him happy but he was so afraid. He wanted this to be his choice and it wasn't. It was a careless mistake, he didn't make sure he was being protected and now he's paying the price. Being faced with the one fear he's not ready to face.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I want it, but I know I mate does."

.....
Surprise ! What a twist, I know it's sudden but I wanted it this way. I hope it makes sense now why Jungkook was so clinging & admit a bit kids because his wolves subconscious could sense his mate was pregnant.

Love you my honeybuns💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8K 20
After traumatic abandonment, Park Jimin- an omega- puts his life back together. Because of the hardships he endured he makes a rule for himself: No a...
306K 14.2K 53
Jimin is a curious Omega that lives with his pack and being the brother of the Alpha means that everyone is overprotective of him but what happened w...
189K 9.4K 23
Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting over him but he only wants one. One that do...
39.4K 3.1K 20
Park Jimin has known since birth that he would be an alpha. His parents (both pure-bred alphas), his past classmates, his work colleagues, and everyo...