Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

31. Trespassers?

604 37 9
By Candace1306

Recap~

That sight- that fucking sight made me loose my mind, my self-control, my everything! How can someone be so beautiful!? The longing feeling came back into my mind along with the feeling of fear. What if... I wouldn't have found that parachute... We wouldn't be alive right now... I wouldn't be able to see her beautiful face, feel her soft touch, listen to her rant... Nothing... Ever again...

That overwhelming feeling struck me hard along with longingness... and just like that... I lost my self-control.

I ran towards her and smashed my lips on hers, hard.

I wasted no time in entering my tongue inside her mouth and devouring it like it was my meal...

Our tongues fought for dominance... But of course... Mine won. I devoured each and every inch of her mouth. I didn't want to let her go, but our short breaths and need for oxygen forced us to part away...

I kept my forehead against hers... And took a deep breath...

"I love you, baby..."

End of recap~
(Next morning)

The moment I saw some light outside, I decided we should move. I couldn't sleep whole night, worrying about Y/n's and mine safety. You never know when some animal might come inside..

I walked towards my sleeping beauty and crouched beside her. "Y/n, wake up. We should move now." I shook her a little. She whined and turned the other way. "Wake up, we got to move now." I shook her again but she ignored me. Ok.. now I will have to do something.

I kept my cold hand on her bare stomach and slowly moved it upward. She shuddered a little but still didn't show any signs of waking up. I took my lips near her ear and blew air inside. She shivered and immediately sat up.

"Okay okay, I'm up!" I grinned and pecked her cheek.

"Good morning baby."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Fuck you."

I laughed. "Gladly, but not right now. We gotta move." I jumped on my feet and offered her my hand. She accepted it and got up as well. We gathered our belongings and wasted no time in departure.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

The moon was still hanging in the sky but now, a bit blurry because of the sun which was ready to lighten up the whole sky. Maybe it was waiting for the clock to hit the right time. It was showing 8:36 am in my phone, but by seeing the darkness... It definitely wasn't around 8:36 am... Which means... We weren't in Korea or even near it. Congratulations to us.

Jimin was leading the way with the help of flashlight. It was quite difficult to walk through these dense leaves and large trees. Continuous cooing of birds and monkeys were heard but thankfully, there was no sound of wild animals like lion or tiger..

I didn't know in what direction we were walking in because our compass wasn't working either. When I asked Jimin what his plan was, he just answered "Right now, just move. We will definitely get out of this forest." And by this answer, I was sure he didn't have any idea where we were going, either.

The sun was completely out, and the rays were lightening everything up. We were walking for like two hours already with no signs of any improvement. There was just one improvement- that is the forest was getting lesser and lesser by the time. And a proper path way was made, leading us to somewhere.

Jimin said it's a good sign, and it means we are closer to getting out but it's been 30 minutes already and I see no sign of getting out. And I don't know why, the more we walk further, the more my feeling of 'something bad is going to happen' increases.

Finally, we reached a place where the trees were really less and a proper stony path was build. The path was really wide and clean. And on walking a bit further, our way was blocked by the fences.

"Fences?" Jimin mumbled. "Shit." He cursed under his breath and held ny hand tightly. "No matter what, stay with me. Okay?" He said, directly looking into my eyes.

"What happened?" I panicked a little.

"Don't panick, baby. We are safe now. It's just a matter of few hours or may days... And then we will be able to reach home." He smiled.

"Days? What are you talking about?" I panicked even more.

"See, we don't know what country we are in right now. I don't know how, but we lost our passports.. our visa, everything which could prove that we are just travellers or victims... So, logically we are trespassers at the moment."

"T-trespassers?"

"Yeah. So, it would be difficult for anyone to believe that we don't wanna pose any harm to them or their country. And right now... We are standing right in front of a military camp."

And just then I heard a loud roar of jeep. One... Two.. three... Slowly all the three Jeeps came into our vision. Each Jeep had 3 armed officers in it. The moment they reached the fence, they jumped off their Jeeps and pointed their guns at us.

"Hands up!" They yelled in unison.

I hid behind Jimin and held onto his shirt tightly. He held my hand and started patting it to calm me down.

"Hands in the air!" They yelled again. I visibly flinched and immediately raised my hands. Jimin followed my actions but didn't move from his place.

One of the soldiers, probably their head, opened the fence's door carefully and stepped out with 5 more soldiers following him.

"Drop all your weapons!" The leader yelled.

"But we don't have any weapons." Jimin replied to them in English. His English was fluent though with a touch of Korean accent.

"Check them." The leader asked the others. They moved towards us and started checking us. I was a bit scared... What if they were also like those terrorists? But surprisingly, they checked me carefully- careful not to touch my private parts. Though they checked Jimin a bit roughly.

"No weapons, Sir."

"Arrest them."

_

We were sitting in some sort of a closed room since an hour or so. We tried to explain them that we weren't trespassers but they didn't believe us, just as Jimin predicted... They even made us change our clothes incase we were hiding something inside them.

Jimin didn't say a word since we were arrested and honestly, it's scaring me a bit. I held his hand tightly in mine and kissed the back of his hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't reply in words but just nodded. "Jimin-ah..." I cupped his cheek and forced him to look into my eyes. And the sight broke me. For the first time, since this full hijacking incident, I saw fear in his eyes.. I hugged him instantly. "It will be fine, baby. Don't worry.." I mumbled.

"What if.." He choked. "What if they don't believe us?" He looked at me. "You know they will either kill us without any hesitation or keep us locked here forever..."

"They can't till they have any proof.." I cupped both of his cheeks. "Jimin-ah.. don't worry. Everything will be alright.. just believe me okay?" He nodded and hugged me tightly. For some time he sobbed continuously, but after a while they eventually died down. Maybe he fell asleep.

My eyes were wet and tired from crying as well so I decided to sleep. The moment I closed my eyes to rest I opened them immediately when I heard the door being opened. Jimin sat up straight as well and out of reflex, pulled me closer to him.

It's so heart warming that even though Jimin is scared, he is still trying to protect me other than himself...

The soldier, maybe the head of the department, entered the room. Following him, two other soldiers entered... One of them was the leader, who "picked" us up from the fence.

The head placed a chair, right in front of us and took a seat on it. "So-" he started, "What are your names?" He asked both of us.

"I'm Jimin and she is Y/n."

"Where are you from?"

"South Korea, Sir."

"Interesting.. never met a trespasser from South Korea before."

"We aren't trespassers, Sir. We are the victims."

His eyes widened a bit. "Victims? How?"

"Sir, our plane was hijacked. We escaped from there.."

"You escaped from a plane which was hijacked? Never heard of it before... Tell me everything in detail."

Jimin explained him each and every thing from starting to end. Like how he found the parachute bag to how the airplane was at loss of fuel. Seeking the opportunity, we jumped off it and landed in the forest. And how we reached the military base.

The officer nodded in understanding. By his facial expression, it seemed as if he believed our story.

"What is your relationship? Partners?"

"A couple, Sir. We are married."

"So, Mr. Jimin tell me everything in detail about your flight and about yourself and your wife."

"I'm Park Jimin, owner of the Park's Corporation in South Korea and she is Park Y/n earlier Kim Y/n, daughter of the owner of the Kim's Corporation. Currently Seoul branch of Kim corporation is under her supervision. We were married recently so we decided to go on honeymoon to Australia. Unfortunately our plane was hijacked....." Jimin explained him each and everything in detail. Not leaving any single detail in between. He even told him about our love story!

"The story you just told is somewhat believable. I did hear about a plane being hijacked in South Korea. But you see... I'm really sorry to say but I can't leave you till we are completely sure that you people are innocent and won't pose any harm to our country. The details you told me about yourself and your wife will help me to make sure that you indeed are a resident of South Korea. And the details of plane will help me to find out if you people were in the plane which was hijacked. If everything is positive, then we will leave you instantly. But till then, we will expect you to cooperate."

He passed us a warm and apologetic smile. "It's okay, Sir. We understand." Jimin replied. He seemed a lot more relaxed than before...

The head started moving out just when I called him. He turned around and gave his full attention to me. "If you don't mind... Can you tell me which country is this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"This is India." He smiled and then left.

India... Nice.

***

Nothing to say at all, really. Just.. hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Sorry for updating so late and don't hesitate to ask me questions.

Please vote, comment and be safe!

#unedited

Love you all a loooooooooot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 768 26
For Jungkook emotions have no value "Love is nothing but madness, money is everything" But for Y/n emotions are priceless "You call it madness, but I...
264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
39.5K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...