"I'll never forget you" [Suga...

By The_Salty_One_

Fujioka (y/n) never thought her third year of highschool would be one of the most eventful years of her life... More

Info
Chapter One: Things Could Be Worse?
Chapter Two: Something New, Something Old
Chapter Three: Interesting Introductions
Chapter Four: Save Me From My Crazy Family
~Filling You In~ IMPORTANT
Chapter Five: I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter Seven: Reunion
Chapter Eight: Waiting For You
Questions!
! Speical News !
Chapter Nine: Sometimes Home Hurts
Chapter Ten: Timing Is Everything
Chapter Eleven: Helping Hands

Chapter Six: Personal Meaning

2K 68 55
By The_Salty_One_

Your P.O.V.
A stupid, annoying noise emanating from the worst thing in the world wakes me up the next morning.
Other people may call it an alarm but I like my definition better.

'At least I won't be late to school today' I think looking at the clock and seeing I have plenty of time until school starts. I get up and do everything I usually do except not as rushed this time. When I got downstairs, already dressed, Grandma practically faints.

''(y/n) I don't think I've seen you conscious this early for ages.'' She says holding a hand over her heart.

''Very funny Grandma, very funny.'' I say sarcastically and grab some breakfast. Halfway through my food the doorbell rings, Grandma sends me a questioning look and I shrug my shoulders, heading to the door. I open it and am greeted by a guys back. He spins around and smiles at me, my heart melts at that smile of his.

''H-Hey Suga. What a-are you doing here?'' I stutter out to him and his smile widens.

''I thought that I'd walk you to school, you know, make sure you actually get there on time.'' He says beginning to smirk at me. His face then turns into panic,
''Um, unless you really don't want me to! Then I'll just head off now, without you!'' He says hurriedly starting to turn around.
I grab his arm hurriedly to stop him walking off,

''No! Uh- I'll- just give me a second to grab my bag and we can go.'' I say quickly retracting my hand as my face warms up. I head inside and run upstairs grabbing all my stuff and fanning my face to get rid of the light pink colour.

'I really don't need this right now. I haven't even had any time to process my feelings.' I think taking a deep breath and walking to the door. Suga's standing in the garden admiring some pink flowers.
As I get closer I recognise the flowers as Pixie Carnations.

"Do you like them." I ask smiling and his attention shifts to me.

"Yeah, I do. They're beautiful."

"I'll never forget you." I say looking down to the flowers and then back at Suga. He tilts his head and I laugh lightly.
"That's their Victorian meaning. They were my Mother's favourite, and they just happen to be one of mine too." I explain and he smiles softly at the flowers, pausing before mumbling something under his breath.
Something stops me from asking what he said and instead I start walking off to school, Suga following me afterwards.

"Nē Fujioka, can I ask you a question?" He asks softly. I nod my head encouraging him to continue. He pauses for a few seconds like he's unsure if he should ask.

"What  happened  to  your  mum." He says slowly and evenly while looking me in the eye trying to gage my reaction. I suck in a breath and my eyes go down to the ground, pursing my lips. My heart starts to ache dully in my chest.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He adds quickly and I shake my head,

"It's okay Suga, I... I don't mind." I say and I take another deep breath before beginning,

"My mum, she passed away when I was little." I say quietly, fiddling with the ends of my hair.
"She got sick a little bit after Haruhi was born so it wasn't exactly sudden. We had time to... prepare, if you want to put it that way. Time to say goodbye." I say biting my lip.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He says in the softest tone I've ever heard, it makes me smile bittersweetly.

"Thanks Suga." I say and he nods. I look to the sky and watch the clouds above us.

We walk in silence for a few minutes, simply enjoying each others company and admiring the things around us. After a while I break the stillness,

"Uh- hey, I don't know if you got my text last night but I want to say thank you again for yesterday. It was really nice of you to look after me." I say rubbing my neck.

"Don't worry about it." He says kindly.

"I didn't do anything weird right? I've been told I can do say and do stuff when I'm half asleep." I ask and he quirks an eyebrow at me.
"Right?" I say getting worried about what I may have done. Suga only chuckles and I get more anxious.

"Oh Fujioka, you should see your face." He says grinning at me and I pout.
"But you didn't do anything you just said a few things that's all." He states vaguely.

'Said some things? What in the world did I say??'
"Said things like what?" I say unsure if I want to know the answer or not.

"Uh- just- um, mumbles. Yeah, mumbles that's all." He stutters out and walks away

'Well that was weird'

~Time skip, lunch time~

At lunch I tell Kaneko about the night before and what happened with Suga. She smirks or grins at me almost the entire time. When I say I might be catching feelings for Suga she suffocated me in a hug for 10 minutes straight while saying we were her 'OTP' and she 'shipped us for eternity.'
I however, got her back by teasing her about Daichi and threatening to invite him to lunch with us everyday for 'Volleyball talk' and ensuring he would sit next to her.
Let's just say she soon shut up.

We were going for a walk around campus and I decided to go and say hi to the 2nd years because I have a question for Tanaka about practice afterschool.

As we walk through the 2nd year section a small group of guys start to pay a fair bit of unwanted attention to us. Kaneko stiffens as we walk and I feel uncomfortable too. They begin muttering a few unsavory things under their breath and following us. My heart rate quickens, the protective instinct comes out in me and I feel like I have to do something for Kaneko,

"Kaneko-chan, why don't you head back to our class I'll just do this myself." I say and her face immediately relaxes.

"Okay thank you, but are you sure that you'll be okay?" The smaller girl says sounding very guilty.

"I can deal with it." I say reassuringly while trying to calm her nerves. She nods her head and walks away sending me a grateful glance.

I walk at a slightly quicker pace than usual to try and avoid the feeling that those boys are following me. Luckily I get to Tanaka's classroom without any trouble and the second years eyes light up when he sees me.

"Fujioka! What brings and angel like you you down to my classroom!" He says with flowers floating around his face. I cringe slightly at how loud he is and thankfully Ennoshita hit his arm and he slid back into his seat.

"Gomen Fujioka-san, Tanaka's being more dramatic than usual today." Narita says bowing his head slightly.

"It's okay. I was actually wanting to talk to him about our practices." I say truthfully and we head out to the hallway to talk because of how loud the class is. Once were in the hall I take a deep breath before starting,

"So, as you know I'm not exactly the best at teaching and I personally think I've taught you all I can," I say and he nods his head, keeping unusually silent while I explained.
"If you keep practicing what I've taught you you'll get better but now you know the basics I don't see the point of me sticking around." I finish watching for his reaction. He smiles,

"That's cool Fujioka. To be honest, my serve has gotten a lot better now than before and I know you probably have heaps of school work to do anyway because of you being a third year and all, so I don't mind not doing our practice." He says grinning and I release a breath I've been holding.

"Thank you Tanaka. I'm glad you understand."

"Not a problem Fujioka!" He says giving me two thumbs up. I can't help but grin back at him being so extra.

My smile falters when I hear footsteps from around the corner and some whispering voices that sound very similar to the group of guys from before. Tanaka notices my sudden change of expression,

"You alright Fujioka? You look kind of... nervous." He says, concerned.

"Yeah, I-I'll be fine. I should get going." I lie not wanting him to worry about me. He looks suspicious at my words but believes me enough not to ask anything else. I wave goodbye and start walking in the opposite direction of the group behind me.

Suga's P.O.V
Kaneko-san comes into class at lunch looking oddly worried. Daichi and share a look and decide to go over to her.

"Nē Kaneko-san are you alright?" Daichi asks her softly while sitting down next to her.

"Huh, oh, I'm okay I just had some 2nd year guys be a bit weird when (y/n)-chan and I went to talk to some people from your club." She says and Daichi and I tense at her mentioning a group of guys.

"Where's Fujioka now?" I ask getting slightly worried.

"She should be there or heading back here by now. I feel bad that I left her but she said she'd be fine."

"You're probably right I'll just go meet her." I say, flashing a small smile and they both nod.

I head out towards the 2nd year area and keep an eye out for any sign of (y/n). When I get to Tanaka's class she's not inside. Tanaka notices my worry and tags along with me to help find her saying he'll 'help save karasunos angel'.

We turn the corner and spot four guys near the lockers all crowded around someone. My stomach drops when I catch a glimpse of their (h/c) hair through the bodies.

'It's (y/n).'

I open my mouth to yell something but the guy closest to her reels backwards with blood coming out of his nose, (y/n)'s shaking her hand. One of the guys friends grabs hold of him before he hits the ground and then another charges at (y/n). Before he gets far Tanaka pushes him against a locker and I grab hold of another one of them by the collar.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I say pinning him to the locker and his eyes widen in fear.

"Nothin' m-man it was j-just a joke, I swear." He nervously says, shrinking under my glare.

"It's not a very funny joke and I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to or came near her ever again. You got that?" I say with steel in my voice and he nods hurriedly.
I let him go and he and his friends scurry off leaving the three of us.
As soon as their out of sight I look over to (y/n).

"You okay?" I ask quietly, putting my hand lightly on her shoulder. I steady my breathing, trying to calm myself down. Tanaka, on the other hand, is still yelling and flipping off the guys as they run away.

"Y-Yeah, I will be. Thank you Suga and you too Tanaka." She says holding her hand gingerly. I look down and take hold of her hand to see that her knuckles are red and I think they might be bruised slightly tomorrow.

"Wow Fujioka that must have been some punch you did!" Tanaka says admiringly after seeing her hand too.

"We should get this fixed up." I say quietly and she nods. We begin to walk to the nurses office and I reluctantly let go of her hand. Anger swells inside me when I think of what could have happened to her, it makes me want to go and punch the lights out of those 2nd years.

When we get to the nurses office Tanaka goes to the staff room to find the person on duty while I begin to look through the draws for something to help ease the pain for her.

"I'm sorry for all this Suga. I'm being a huge pain in the butt for you guys aren't I?" She says and I look at her (e/c) eyes that hold slight tears. I go and sit next to her on the bed and take both her hands into mine with a small blush on my face.

"Look, I don't care about what happened as long as you're okay in the end." I say and notice a small bruise blooming on her left wrist.
"What's that" I say quietly and she diverts her eyes from mine to the floor.
"Did they do it." I coldly state.

"Yeah, he grabbed me and wouldn't let go, that's why I punched him."
I swallow harshly and look to her face. Silent tears begin to fall onto her lap and my heart squeezes. I wrap my arms around her and she buries her face into my shoulder crying.

"You're okay now. You're not alone. I'm here. I'm here." I whisper while rubbing soothing circles on her back. She relaxes and soon her sobbing becomes more and more infrequent. She takes a deep breath and pulls back to face me,

"Thank you." She says giving me the smallest of smiles. I send her back one relieved that she's feeling a bit better.
"Tanaka and I didn't do much, I think they all freaked out a bit when you socked the first guy in the face." I say and her smile grows slightly.
Her (e/c) eyes are slightly red from crying but I can't help but think how it brings out the brightness of them.

They shine and I feel like a deer stuck in headlights, I get drawn into them, slowly drawing closer. Her eyes start to flutter closed and mine do the same. Were so close to the point that I can feel her breath and her nose brushes slightly against mine.
I hear the door begin to open and we split apart quickly. My face erupts in flames and I try to hide it in my hand looking in the opposite direction (y/n) is.

"I couldn't find the nurse anywhere but the lady at the office said to put this cream stuff on it." Tanaka says walking in seeing us both and raising his eyebrows at us.
"Why do you both look so flustered?
.....Oh crap!! Did I walk in on you guys?!?" He says, eyes widening and dropping the cream.
"I'm so sorry- I'll just go. Bye! Sorry!" He yells bowing before running out the door.
Somehow my face gets more red than before and I stand up to go after him. I stop at the doorway and force myself to look back at (y/n).

"I- uh, should go and, um, stop him from saying something, ya know, weird." I say and she nods, briefly looking me in the eyes.

"I can fix this myself, you can go." She says motioning to her hand,

"Okay- yeah, I'll just go. I'll see you at practice." I say awkwardly, jogging out the door.
I put a hand over my heart, it feels like it's going to explode yet I feel so happy at the same time. Every time I think of what happened just then my face heats up.

'It wasn't just me who was leaning in, (y/n) was too. That has to mean she has, at least, some sort of feelings towards me right? Right???

~Time skip to Volleyball practice~

I walk into the change room late, due to forgetting some things in my classroom, and everyone's eyes are instantly upon me. I blink a few times before I see almost everyone smirking or grinning, especially Tanaka.

'Oh no. What has he done.'

"Hey Sampai~ How's Fujioka~ HuUuHh~" He says still grinning.
Unfortunately the bell went at lunch before I could talk to him about the whole 'nurses room incident'. Now all I can think of is the best way to hurt him and avoid the entire club members for the rest of my life.

"Come on guys, leave him alone, we've got practice." Daichi says walking past me and whispering to me,
"We'll talk about this later." He finishes winking at me. My face threatens to heat up and I quickly go and get changed.

During the entire practice the team was throwing me glances. I attempted to ignore them but when I caught (y/n) gaze both our faces became as red as tomato's.
At the end of practice I notice Kiyoko talking to (y/n) about something and then Kiyoko begins to smirk when she looks over to me too.

'Not another one!' I think and hurry off to put the gym equipment away. I get into the storage room and put the mop I was using away.
I sigh and lean against the wall, trying to relax a bit. I hear footsteps and see Daichi walk into the room, he moves and leans on the wall beside me too.

"It's later Suga. Spill the beans."
I look at him and groan in frustration, running my hands through my hair.
"First you have to tell me what Tanaka said." I say and he nods.

"He came into the club room and told us that you two were, uh, making out in the nurse's room at lunch.
I've gotta say, I'm not really surprised it happened -if it happened that is." He says looking at me for clarification. My face is dusted pink at him saying we were kissing. I clear my throat before beginning,

"First off, we were in the nurse's room at lunch and may have come close to kissing. But we didn't because Tanaka walked in. And secondly, what do you mean you wouldn't be surprised if we were together?" I say and Daichi smiles a knowing smile.

"You like her right." He says and I blush, thankfully it's dark so he won't really be able to see it as well.

"Y-yeah. I think I like her a lot actually." I say looking down and smiling softly.

"From what I can see Suga, I think it's very likely she feels the same as you." Daichi says and I lock eyes with him. My heart rate speeds up,

"L-likes m-me?" I say and Daichi puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't look so surprised Suga, you're a good guy and I know plenty of girls that like you. But you can be a bit thick when it comes to realising that." He says his smile widening.

"So what do I do now." I ask furrowing my brows. Daichi hums putting a hand on his chin.

"I think you should tell her how you feel. You know, confess to her and stuff."

His words ring in my ears. There are two possibilities if I confess to her.
#1. She feels the same way or #2. She rejects me.
Just thinking about being with her being her boyfriend- makes me unbelievably happy and butterflies erupt inside my stomach.
But if she rejects me I don't know what I'd do.
What we have now, this friendship, would be so hard to get back to. We might not even be friends anymore, it makes me scared. I don't want to lose her. I don't know what I'd do without her anymore, she's a part of my day to day life now.
Daichi sees that I'm concerned and gives me a soft look,

"You don't have to tell her right away if you don't want to Suga. I just think you should tell her soon, for both your sakes." He says starting to head out the door. I sigh and follow him.

'Ugh, why are feelings so difficult?'

Your P.O.V.
I see Suga and Daichi walking out of the storage room from the corner of my eye. All practise the team has been throwing glances to Suga and myself. My gut says that Tanaka may have said something exaggerated about what happened at lunch. Kiyoko even ended up asking me what was up between everyone and I didn't have the decency to lie to her.

"I wish Tanaka wasn't such a loud mouth" I mumble and Kiyoko giggles next to me.

"He can be a bit loud sometimes, that's for sure." She says hiding her smile behind her hand.
"He's not bad though, very enthusiastic about life." She finishes as we're watching him mess around with Noya and Hinata while the others pack up.
We watch them for a few minutes and deflect an incoming Volleyball with ease.

"Sorry about that Fujioka!" Noya yells and I smile, waving my hand dismissively. My gaze then shifts to Tanaka and it turns into a glare. He shivers and hides behind a confused Hinata.

"I'll be back." I say to Kiyoko and begin to walk closer and closer to Tanaka until I was basically toe-to-toe with Hinata.

My glare turns into a creepy smile and I move Hinata out of the way leaving Tanaka backing up into the corner of the gym.

"H-hey F-Fujioka, what's u-up." He stutters and I stop walking right in front of him.

"Oh, nothing much. Other than the looks the entire team has been sending Suga and myself all practice, -life's just super." I say with an even wider smile. Tanaka sweat drops and laughs nervously.

"Y-Yeah, about that. I-I didn't mean to say anything, I was just excited that someone in the team got together." He says putting a hand on his neck. A blush threatens to creep up my neck at his mention of us being together, but I stop it and let my face fall into a placid expression.

"For the record Tanaka, nothing happened between Suga and I at lunch. I'd also appreciate it if you fixed the misconception that is currently believed by the team.
You got that?" I say glaring slightly and he shakes his head rapidly.

"H-Hai Fujioka!!" He says and I smile a genuine smile.

"Awesome~" I say cheerfully and skip off to Kiyoko. She gawks at me and my smile widens.

"If you keep your mouth open a bug will fly into it." I say and she shuts it quickly.

"I didn't know you could be so scary Fujioka." She says and I smile.

"I have a younger sister and intimidation is a very handy thing to have when you want to get things done quickly." I laugh and she nods her head.

Once the gym is fully cleaned I go and sit down on the steps to wait for the others to come outside so we can go home. Butterfly's begin to appear in my stomach as I wait, I'm glad that Tanaka and Noya are going to be with us so it won't be so awkward between myself and Suga.

Hopefully Tanaka would have sorted everything out by now and Noya won't be a pain in the butt with teasing us or anything.

"You're not asleep this time Fujioka. I'm proud of you." Suga says smiling and sitting down next to me. I grin and my heart beat quickens when I see his smile.

'This guy's smile is bright enough to light a whole city.' I think focusing on the sky above me. The first few stars are starting to show up but the sky is still a pastel purple. It has a calming effect on me that I've never fully been able to explain.

I close my eyes and feel the soft spring breeze flutter through my hair. For a minute I forget that anyone's around me until I hear Tanaka and Noya walk outside being as loud as usual.

"Oi Suga-Sampai can we get pork buns before going home! Pleaseeee~ It's Friday~" Noya says jumping down the steps and facing Suga with puppy eyes. Suga stands up and crosses his arms,

"You know us third years have heaps of homework to do right?" He says and Noya drops to his knees.

"Please Suga, you'd be the best Sampai in the whole team!! It won't even take too long, promise!" He begs and I laugh at how childish he is. I smirk when I see Sugas maternal instincts kicking in making him want to look after his team.
'He truely is Sugamama.'

"Okay. Fine. But we have to be quick, I'm sure Fujioka's Grandparents won't want her out for too long. Right?" He says looking at me and I nod.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets goooooo!!" Tanaka says and he and Noya begin to speed walk out of school. Suga and I chuckle as we trail behind them listening to their chanting of: "Pork buns, yeah, yeah! Pork buns, yeah, yeah!"

"They're crazy." I say and Suga smiles a knowing smile,

"You haven't seen them with BBQ yet." He says and I laugh imagining the possibilities.

"Nē Fujioka, about earlier... I, um wanted to apologize for not catching up with Tanaka before he told the whole team we were, uh, doing stuff at lunch." He says running a hand through his hair and blushing slightly.

"O-oh, it's okay. It wasn't your fault." I say hating the fact I stutterd.

"Good... That's good then." He says looking down at the pavement.

"So what are you going to do this weekend?" He asks suddenly and I fiddle with my necklace.

"I was actually going back to Seijo considering it's a long weekend." I say and his eyes widen, flashing an emotion I didn't quite get.

"Ooh that's cool. Are... are you going to catch up with some friends while you're there or...?" He asks smiling stiffly.

"Uh, yeah. I'm staying with Iwazumi and his family. I haven't seen them since I moved so it'll be nice to catch up." I say. He hums and we continue walking in awkward silence for way too long.

When we get to the shop Tanaka is already inside ordering and Noya waits outside with me as Suga goes inside too.

"What was the deal between you and Suga just then? I could literally feel the tension between you both" The libero asks bluntly and I sigh.

"I honestly don't know," I say forrowing my eyebrows.
"I just told him that I was going to Seijo for the weekend and things got really awkward between us." I huff and lean against the wall near me.

"Hhmm... Maybe he wanted to spend time with you this weekend." Noya says and my eyes widen.

"Spend time- why would he want that? He hasn't done that before." I say confused and Noya just shrugs his shoulders.

"Think about it Fujioka. Suga isn't someone who does things without reason, so there has to be something that caused him to act the way he did." He says and I nod.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He finishes, giving me two thumbs up and a wide, encouraging smile.
"Plus If I was him I'd want to spend time with you everyday too. But I have Kiyoko to protect so that wouldn't work." He explains and I laugh.

"Thanks Noya-chan." I tease and he blushes.

'Knew he'd blush' I grin as the others walk back outside with paper bags in hand.

"Here ya go." Tanaka says handing me one and I thank him before taking a bite. Suga walks silently and the other two talk with me instead. When they both turn off Suga and I are left walking alone, a tense atmosphere once again settling between us both.

"Thanks for the food Suga." I say and he finally looks up from the ground.

"No problem." He mumbles and I bite my lip. Nishinoya's words from before ring in my head about him wanting to spend time with me.

"Um, I-I'm gonna be back from Seijo Monday. D-did you want to, I don't know, hang out Monday night? Or something??" I ask nervously and his wide eyes meet mine.

~Back a few minutes~

Suga's P.O.V
Ever since (y/n) told me that she was going to be with Iwazumi on the weekend my stomach feels like it has a brick in it.
Daichi was right about getting to her before anyone else. Iwazumi being around also means Oikawa and we all know how flirty he can be. I know she said that she doesn't like him like that but I can't shake the worry inside me.
He has way more than me, I mean he's had more Girlfriends than girls I know, not to mention the heap of fangirls that are always at his games.

Tanaka and Noya's voices shake me from my thoughts as they say goodbye. I wave a hand at them and then continue walking towards (y/n)'s house.

I focus on the ground beneath me and try to get rid of all the annoying thoughts that are bouncing around my head.

"Thanks for the food Suga." She says and I look up at her,

"No problem." I mumble and look back down. A bit of time passes before she speaks up,

"Um, I-I'm gonna be back from Seijo Monday. D-did you want to, I don't know, hang out Monday night? Or something??" She suddenly says and my eyes widen.

'Is she asking me out?!' I think and stop walking.

"Huh, I mean yeah. S-Sure I'd love to." I spew out hurriedly and keep walking. She smiles and my heart flutters for the millionth time today.
"But won't you be tired from just coming home?" I ask and she tilts her head side to side.

"I might be a little bit but I heard that there's going to be a festival that night so I wanted to go." She says smiling.

"I was planning on going too. That festival has alway been my favourite one in Karasuno." I say remembering all the times Daichi, Asahi and myself had gone previously.

"So I'll pick you up at 5?" I ask
"That way we can check out all the stalls and find a good spot to see the fireworks at 7." I finish.

"Sounds good to me. We can text if there's anything else you want to talk about before." She says looking excited.

"I will." I say as we reach her house. She heads up to her door and unlocks it.

"Thanks for bringing me home." She says and I smile.

"As always, It's not a problem. I'll see you later Fujioka." I say and grins.

"See ya Monday Suga." She says waving and walks inside.

'Monday (y/n)'

A/N: 5102 words!! Longest Chapter of this book so far.
If its good or not is another story

This one had a little more fluff to make up for the last couple angsty ones. However, reading over it again makes me realise how angsts this chapter is as well. Oops... O-o
What can I say, I just like angst too much not to have it in my book *awkward smile*

As always, hope you liked it. If you did feel free to vote or comment, feedback is greatly appreciated by me.

I hope you're looking after yourselves and that u all have a wonderful day/night!! ( I love you guys <333 )

Also, writers block is such a pain in the butt at the moment for me, that and school is a lot to deal with, so please be kind ^^
(( Next chapter coming soon ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.1K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
193 5 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
115K 3.6K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
212K 5.4K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...