Pernico - Survivor

By tianne789

Pernico! Nico is going through a hard time, as is percy. Will the two succumb to the sadness, or will they be... More

Pernico - Survivor
Ch.2 I spotted a Foot
Ch.3 Science Make-out session
Ch.4 Let me help you
Ch.5 Unexpected Guest
Ch.6 The Offer
Ch.7 Crumbling
Ch.8 Wanna Spar?
Ch.9 Thank You
Ch.10 Biceps
Ch.11 A Good Day
Ch.12 Just Attack Already
Ch.13 Nemo
Ch.14 Body Heat
Ch.15 Have you been crying?
Ch.16 Persassy
Ch.17 I just had to jinx it
Ch.18 Do you have a thing for Nico?
Ch.19 Dear Journal
Ch.20 Quite so Alone
Ch.21 What time is it?
Ch.22 Everything is better with friends
Ch.23 A few minutes of normal
Ch.24 Everything is so beautiful
Ch.25 Free
Ch.26 Making faces
Ch.27 Too much dressing
Ch.28 Perfect in every single way
Ch.29 Sure thing, Ghosty
Ch.30 you're really something
Ch.32 Its divergent, not divergence
Ch.33 Carry on my wayward son
Ch.34 We've delayed it for too long
Ch.35 forever greatful
Ch.36 Want to play checkers?
Ch.37 Focus on moving forwards
Ch.38 Yeah, what he said
Ch.39 Now, who wants muffins?
Ch.40 I'm proud to be a survivor
Thank you
Sequel

Ch.31 What would my mom think

6.6K 268 259
By tianne789

(Double update! Make sure you read the last chapter before reading!)

Percy's P.O.V

His lips curled into a circle as he began to slurp up the liquid. He noisily sucked up his noodles before dipping his spoon back into the bowl for more. It was nice to know Nico had regained some of his appetite. For a while there, I was worried about how small he was getting. But it seems like that's one more thing I can cross of my list of things to worry about.

"Hey, so I heard you two went on a date yesterday. So, are you together?" Leo's question shook me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." Nico replied, bluntly.

"Nice." Leo turned towards me. "Oh, by the way, Emily and I official too."

I smiled at his comment. "That's great!"

"Just great? Try fantastic!" Leo replied, looking over the moon.

"Who's Emily?" Nico asked.

"She's only the most beautiful demigod to ever live! She has these gorgeous green eyes that sparkle in the sun! Oh, and her long curly brown hair looks so good when she leaves it natural." Leo gushed.

"That's... Nice..." Nico replied awkwardly.

"That reminds me of her personality! She's like the nicest person I've ever met! I have to introduce her to you guys sometime!" Leo smiled bigger than when he learned that they had allowed Pluto to be a planet again. For some reason that was a big deal to him...

"Actually, I'd love to meet her. Maybe tonight at the campfire you can find us." I smiled.

Leo's grin grew larger. "That's a most fantastic idea!"

"Yeah, so fantastic." Nico replied sarcastically, obviously not pleased about having to meet another person. It wasn't his fault that he disliked the majority of the human race.

"Alright, I guess I'll talk to you more at the campfire?" I subtly tried to get him to leave us alone. I could tell Nico was beginning to get uncomfortable. He always began to bounce his leg whenever he felt out of his element. And he'd start playing with his silver ring a lot more than usual. It made me a little proud that I was able to pick up on his little signs.

"Bye!" Leo yelled as he strutted back to wherever he came from. I swear that kid can pop out of thin air when he wants to...

"Thanks." Nico mumbled as he lifted his gaze to meet mine. His eyes that used to hold so much pain, were now filled with love. I could tell the fondness that I felt inside, was dripping out of my every pore.

"No problem, ghost king." I replied, reaching over to push his bangs out of his eyes. While my hand was there, I snatched his glasses off his face and placed them on me. Everything looked blurry and for a moment I wondered if this is what fish saw.

"Give them back!" Nico reached his hand just off to my left and I immediately burst out laughing.

"I'm over here." I called out as he tried again, this time coming into contact with my cheek. He used his fingers to find my nose, and then he locked his fingers around his glasses.

Nico placed them back on his face. "You're so mean."

"I try." I replied as I stuck out my tongue.

Suddenly Nico changed his facial expression. It was like a lightbulb went off. "Hey, Perce?"

"Yeah?" I replied a little worried.

"After campfire, would you want to meet me at my cabin?" Nico rubbed his arm nervously.

"Is this another date?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, it won't be as good as yours..."

I chuckled. "As long as you're there, I'm sure it will be great."

Nico raised his eyebrow. "Just great? Not fantastic?"

"Are you making fun of Leo?" I smirked.

"Maybe a little bit..." Nico's eyes gleamed with mischief.

I felt a laugh bubble out of me. "I think I'm rubbing off on you."

"Oh, you think you're the troublesome one? I bet I could prank Leo better than you could." Nico smiled.

"Alright, you're on. But when I win, you have to put pink streaks in your hair." I smirked, mentally picturing Nico with pink streaks in his hair. It was pretty hot...

Nico's eyes widened drastically. "No way. The most I would do is one streak."

"Fine." I accepted.

"Okay, and when I win, you have to get your lip pierced." Nico grinned maliciously.

"I doubt my mom would allow that." I replied, picturing her with her angry eyes out.

"Oh come on! She lets you fight monsters, but not get your lip pierced?" Nico asked.

I sighed. "If you put it that way... Alright. Fine. If you somehow manage to prank Leo better than me, I'll pierce my lip."

Nico squealed with delight. "Good. I can't wait to see you with a lip piercing."

"It's not going to happened, because I'm confident in my pranking skills." I smirked.

"You wish." Nico replied simply before pushing his empty bowl away from himself.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Nico nodded as he stood up. "Yeah, I have to go talk to Connor Stoll."

I raised my eyebrow. "You asking for advice for the prank?"

"No, just getting supplies." Nico grinned as he turned away.

"Fine! Then I'll go get supplies from Travis!" I yelled as he left the pavilion. I quickly finished my food before sprinting off to find a certain son of Hermes. I went strait for the Hermes cabin, but after finding it empty, I decided to check the arena. I ended up finding him in the back corner of the benches of the arena. He was writing things down on a sheet of paper, and upon noticing my presence, he stashed the paper in his pocket.

"What can I do for you?" He grinned expectantly.

I took a deep breath. "I'm going to need olive oil, string, and two cans of blue paint."

Travis blinked twice before replying. "Is that all?" He didn't even seem surprised at my strange request.

"Yeah."

"Nico is so going to beat you. Can't wait to see how you look with a lip piercing." He smirked.

"How...who?" I spluttered.

"Don't bother trying to figure out how I get my information, just spend your limited brain power trying to think of a better prank." Travis replied.

It took me a minute to notice the insult embedded in his words. "Hey!"

Travis chuckled. "Nico was right, you really are slow."

"Shut up, I'm trying to think." I replied as I tapped my finger to my forehead. "What if I changed the paint for hair dye?"

Travis rubbed his chin. "That could work..."

"Good, so when will you have the supplies?"
"Give me three drachmas before lunch, and when you finish eating, the stuff will be in your cabin." Travis replied.

"But my cabin door is locked." I protested.

"If you think a lock can stop me, you're mistaken." Travis chuckled before standing up and walking away. After he was out of sight, I began to think things through. I was beginning to doubt my skills and was starting to get worried that I'd actually have to pierce my lip. What would my mom think?

--------------------------------------------

Percy is such a momma's boy! Cutie!

Who do you think will win the bet? :P

I had to put Connor and Travis in it because I love their characters and don't think they got enough attention in the books. :D

Question: favourite app?

Answer: wattpad. I literally spend all my free time either reading or writing fanfics! :)

Remember to smile!
:) -Tianne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 13
When Nico lets out all of his feelings, he unintentionally reveals his secrets to the other demigods on the Argo II. His friends, wanting to protect...
28K 294 12
DISCONTINUED The war is over and Percy and Annabeth are finishing up camp before the school year. Will their future go the way they plan? Or will a s...
47.3K 647 11
After the Giant War, Percy gets betrayed and decides to become an assassin for Hades. What will happen? Will probably update every other week, with a...
220K 5.1K 63
Leo smiles. He laughs. He jokes. But no one sees how much hurt he is going though. How much pain he has stored up inside. How close he is to breaking...