hornets hive ! krbk

By yzusoba

(10 Sept 2023! ONGOING + UNDER EDITING + NO LONGER HIATUS) A dark post-apocalyptic world under harsh laws of... More

one
two
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Hi!

FIFTEEN

472 27 103
By yzusoba

actually proud of this chapter? At least a little anyways
you're going to see some soft Bakugo
also, there's too much emotion in this chapter
also I'm really spoiling ya'll
word count: 2785

An eery silence fell among them and among the woods they sat in. Eijirou was trying to get lost in the world, trying to get lost with Bakugo's company. Ash-head was in earnest to the fractured ravenette next to him. When Eijirou told Bakugo that he may be gay, Bakugo desperately wanted to respond with a 'no shit, sherlock', but he didn't. Mainly because he couldn't help that he was lost for words. Bakugo saw the denial in what Eijirou had told him, but it just didn't make any sense. Since it just wasn't enough. This was because Eijirou didn't hold much denial, leaving Bakugo's thoughts to go haywire.

Bakugo took a quick glance at Eijirou, Eijirou's blurry vision not holding him back from gazing up at the tree branches that provided them shade. Then Bakugo looked away. The way Eijirou said it, he said it like he accepted that fate. Easier than Bakugo had.

Sleeping branches moaned after a breeze threw them around, the strands of Eijirou's hair topping his cheeks. Eijirou looks outward, the air that swum past them almost drying his eyes before he blinks them tears down. The strands flew behind him, tears rolled down his burnt cheeks. Eijirou sat on a rock, Bakugo sat on weeds and his back rested against a tree, supporting him up as if he were vines. Bakugo stared up at the ravenette and felt his heartstrings tugging. Pulling at his nerves in the process. He felt as if someone had hit him with a brick. Fuck this, Bakugo thought, it was too cliché. Bakugo's movements were falling behind, he shuts his eyes, an unhurried inhale and a mellow exhale follows out before another scowl took him over. Melding up how he really felt.

Bakugo despised that he actually thought about the things he said around Eijirou before saying them. Now if you met Bakugo and knew Bakugo, he'd do this to no other. He couldn't pinpoint exactly why he does it for this shithead, but he did. Bakugo decided to give him some space since Eijirou's 'coming out'. He knew how frustrating it was for Eijirou since he had been in his shoes a while ago. After rethinking though, Bakugo knew that sooner or later someone's got to say something. He figured that he should follow through.

"What'd you mean when you said you might be gay?" Bakugo pushes, his question sounding like a statement. Eijirou faced the human-form-of C-4, nodding shortly after, expressionless. He saw that coming. Bakugo tapped a made up rythym on his knee as he waited. "Not forcin' you, but I totally am" Bakugo adds, which makes Eijirou chortle from that line. Eijirou didn't really know how to respond, so he shrugs before he actually thinks about what he could tell Bakugo.

"So what'd you mean?" Bakugo repeats and Eijirou sensed the itching in Bakugo's tone. It's not that Bakugo had become impatient, but it sure as hell sound like he was, making Eijirou fume up a little. Eijirou didn't see it through.

"I meant it how I said it" Eijirou snaps back, Bakugo scoffs. "Ya' can't expect to tell me something like that just to leave it on the edge" Bakugo retorts, and Eijirou groans. "If you aren't going to talk, then why're we here? Thought you wanted to talk about it." Okay, now we're seeing Bakugo getting a little bit impatient. Despite it being chilly out, Bakugo remained shirtless and Eijirou rolled up the sleeves to his jacket. (That Bakugo clearly didn't need apparently)

"Yeah? At that specific time, but now I don't want to be reminded of what I said alright?" Eijirou sighed back. Bakugo's starting to see the denial that held Eijirou back. "Aight' then" Bakugo sasses, beginning to stand up, "but just so you know? We all went through the same thing." Eijirou furrowed his eyebrows at the 'prepared-to-leave-Bakugo' as he's already starting to walk away. Eijirou grew sick. Sick of the Hornet's saying he was supposed to be gay because he knew  he saw it too. Sick of thinking about his sexuality and of everything in general.

"And how the fuck does that matter? You aren't me-" Eijirou began. Bakugo turned around quickly to shut Eijirou down, "because look at us now!" Bakugo yells, therefore leading Eijirou to rip his gaze away from Bakugo to the ground, repulsively. Bakugo wasn't finished.

"We were all like you" Bakugo says before he starts to walk away again, growling at the way he even bothered listening to Eijirou in the first place, growling at Eijirou's slow-trust. Eijirou's mind began to scream, it threw tantrums, he was going fucking insane. He begged himself not to break but does.

Bakugo heard the way Eijirou crumbled to the floor, as if he fell off the rock he sat at (he did), but refused to look back. He didn't have time for fits, didn't want to have an open space in his heart, didn't want to until he heard Eijirou sulk out some words."F-fuckin- fine. J-ust don't l-leave" he struggled. Bakugo wanted to flee but Eijirou threw the spear and roped him back, as if Bakugo was a puppet. A part of Bakugo wanted to leave him there, but that thought was quick to get thrown away in the dustbin of Bakugo's head.

"Hurry it up" Bakugo came over, "I don't got all day."

MEANWHILE

Mina threw open the hatch that lead underground. Just because she promised she'd never bring that  up again, does not mean she wasn't going to confront a certain someone else  about it. Shinsou was back from the state (since he had to go back for a few days to the bar he worked at). Of course his father, Aizawa, worked with him as well, thus going with Shinsou. This left Mina to do most of the blacksmithing work while Aizawa-sensei was away.

Both Shinsou and Aizawa worked at night bars for most of the time, but since it was a night bar? Aizawa doesn't fuck with that and spends most his time behind the bar counter in a bright lemon sleeping bag while Shinsou did all the work. Everyone wondered, why lemon? However, when they asked him he'd say: "Sleeping's bright, me on the other hand? Dull" only to next vanish from the conversation. Mina raced through the absence of light as she made her way to the bar Shinsou works at- here. She took a breather, but her face consists of a striking scowl. Mina was fucking pissed as she floats among the crowd of intoxicated men.

Apparently one guy didn't get the hint that Mina should've been left the fuck alone and whistles among the other's. "What're you up to, girl?" he cooes. Before anyone else could join, she doesn't look at any of them when she yells, "shut the fuck up!" Suddenly, not another word was heard from the men. Once reached, she slams her hand on the counter Shinsou was behind. Shinsou saw both her and her actions coming, yet couldn't help getting a tad startled at her aggression.

"What's your fucking damage, Shinsou?!" she snarled. Shinsou just smirks indirectly at her as he wipes the inside of a shot glass with a towel. "Looks like we've found the new Bakugo eh?" Shinsou says, and Mina clenches her fist that was on the counter, sending another slam down against the tough wood. "Answer the question, asshat."

Shinsou sets the shot glass on the counter and takes out a bottle of Vodka. After a sarcastic sigh, he glances up at the fuming woman before him. "If you're talking about what happened a few days ago with Kaminari? You're too late, sis. Get over it maybe?" There was a quick silence when Mina licks her teeth and taps at the counter with the tips of her slender fingers.

"Do you hate your father?" She asks half-rhetorically n' out of the blue. Shinsou glares at her, "the fuck you mean?" he's burning up now, Mina was clawing at his head and he lets the displeasure get to him, "obviously I don't fuckin'-"

"Then why're you the way you are? Do you hate your father that much- you gotta be such a dick to everyone else? A sex addict?" "No wonder why I think you hate your father, you're a fucking disappointment" she interrupts, hatred lacing her words. Her feistiness doesn't last long and soften a little when Shinsou slams that same shot glass filled with Vodka down on the table, Mina's heart raced. The cracking of the glass spreads upwards. The remaining liquid that hasn't flown out the top begins bleeding through the shards of glass at the bottom. Shinsou tightened his jaw, the alcohol he's previously drank before Mina arrived, sent a bitter distate toward her confrontation.

"Watch. Your. Fucking. Mouth. You know nothing about me." He might as well be bleeding through his eyes in trying to hold tears back. Mina's gone too far, she accepts that becuase she sees Shinsou shaking.

The men that filled the room behind the two of them seemed to disappear to the both of them since their interaction. They were speechless, watching the fight break out from a pink-tanned girl and a bartender they barely even knew. Mina's never seen Shinsou so frustrated, so dead looking, and at the verge of tears.

"Look, Shinsou, I-" nothing came out, she wanted to beat herself up into a pulp. She should've realised that everyone in the world are fucked up in their own way and some were just better at hiding it. Shinsou was one of those people, good at hiding it. Until now. Shinsou had both his palms against the edge of the counter, gripping it tightly till his knuckles grew pale. He was looking down at his feet but not actually concentrating on them from all the sulking he's doing. After a while, Mina sits down on a bar stool, not knowing how to react. Shinsou looks up and retracts his hands away from the counter.

"Can't believe you're getting to hear this from me" he manages to choke out. Mina looks at her hands layed out on the counter after he sighs. "I'm not a sex addict. I'm a virgin." Mina shoots her eyes up at Shinsou, her eyebrows furrowed, "what?" Shinsou takes a towel and starts to seperate the glass shards from the liquid, throwing them away one by one. "But you said-" Shinsou wipes the spilt vodka off of the counter in one movement and cuts in, "I lied. Besides" he sighs, "why would I have sex with someone if I never liked anyone?"

"I'm sorry, what now?" Mina asks, "so why do you flirt with everyone? Why do you-"

"I have an odd need to keep up the reputation I don't actually live by" Shinsou's reply was simple and Mina's vexed again. "That's stupid" she points out, and Shinsou shrugs.

"People do stupid things sometimes" says he, nonchalantly. Mina hated that reply, "so you think you have the right to keep messing with my best friend like that?"

"Kaminari's an exception" Shinsou mutters, his expression softened. From this, Mina struggled to find any reasoning behind it except that: Did Shinsou like Kaminari? She asked herself this question right before she tries asking it out loud. "Shinsou, do you-" her heart skipped a beat, "do you like Kaminari?" Shinsou nods briefly and Mina couldn't believe what she just witnessed. What Shinsou says next astounds Mina more.

"I like him back." It was so silent you would be able to hear a pin drop in that very bar. In fact, the only thing you could hear were some glasses being put down on the table. "What'd you say?" Shinsou didn't hesitate in responding. He felt guilty but was so caught in the moment that he decided to spill.

"If you tell anyone, which I know you will, your ass is grass."

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." (A/N: Bitch you thought)

Shinsou takes out a can of beer from out of the bar's fridge, and believe me he'll need much more than just beer in a moment. "Kaminari and I are dating."

BACK TO THE STAR'S OF THE SHOW

Both Bakugo and Eijirou sat on the floor close to each other as they both leant against the rock Eijirou fell off in the first place. Despite Bakugo telling Eijirou to hurry their talk up, it didn't go through like this, he instead let's Eijirou settle down first. Before Eijirou could bring it up himself, Bakugo barges in. "So, let me guess, you sleep with some dude for one night- and now you're gay?" Bakugo raises an eyebrow at him.

"No, dude, it's not just the fact we slept together-" Eijirou scoffs. Bakugo's cheeks become like beets from Eijirou saying 'just', implying that it was partly Bakugo's doing for making Eijirou certain. Eijirou continues as Bakugo's scolding himself to snap out of how he feels. "I've just got that feeling, y'know? And I can't get other  feelings out of my skull-"

"The fuck?" Bakugo intrudes, "what 'feelings'?" Eijirou scoffs again from both the question and how Bakugo interrupted him. "I don't think anyone'd like to know to be-" Bakugo intrudes once more, "why'd I ask if I didn't want to know, shit for brains?" Eijirou rolls his eyes. "I think about fucking men, alright? You happy now?" Bakugo stood there for a minute, conflicted.

"Hold on, do you mean to tell me that you think about men and just added the 'fucking' for affect? Or that you actually think about like- 'fucking' men?"

Eijirou lifts and drops his shoulders, shifting up the rock they leaned on. "Both." Bakugo tenses up. Eijirou was about to continue, but Bakugo cuts him off with a mutter, "I didn't expect that." Eijirou raises an eyebrow at Bakugo. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I thought you'd be a bottom." Eijirou was addled and Bakugo sighs, Eijirou obviously not understanding what Bakugo meant to which almost made Bakugo chuckle. "Well, I just thought you'd prefer being fucked" Bakugo explains. Eijirou chuckles, "so that's what 'bottom' means huh? Now I see what Kam and Sero were laughing about-"

"Wait, what the fuck did those two assholes tell you?"

"You forgot? You were there when they asked me, remember? They just asked me if I was top or bottom. I thought they meant bunk beds, but now I think I know the meaning. Top is the one doing the fucking right?" Bakugo nods, disturbed. "Knew it. I answered top, but I wasn't wrong either in the 'fucking' context." There was a pause, and Bakugo chuckles.

"Wait so what're you trying to say?"

"Well I don't know for sure? Since, I am a definite virgin-" quick pause, "but I mean? from what my thoughts tell me, I think I'd prefer fucking than being fucked." Bakugo exe. has stopped working. "As I was saying-" the tone in Eijirou's voice suddenly changes, "why would the state-" Eijirou stopped and stares at a half-invested Bakugo. Bakugo looks back at Eijirou, torn. Eijirou looked away and outward again, his lips began quivering. "Why would they give me hormonal suppressants if I wasn't-" Eijirou groaned as tears threatened to fall.

"Whatever- it's just, I've been thinking about men when I shouldn't- and ever since the pills wore off I've just been so?" Eijirou rambled and followed by the shaking of his head, not knowing how to word something so sinful. He was starting to get frustrated with himself again and lost it. "I just find men attractive okay!?" Eijirou slammed his fist at the ground next to him. Not getting effected by the harsh impact, he slides his palms up his face and grips onto his hair from his scalp, letting a few tears slip past. "W-what's so fucking wrong with that?-" Eijirou finishes. Bakugo didn't deal with emotion well, and if he couldn't deal with his own emotions then how would he able to deal with everyone else's?

Eijirou swings his arms and hands back down to his crossed legs after growing tired of keeping the position, while Bakugo contemplates something else. He lifted his hand off his knee and tapped Eijirou's knee lightly, a forced scowl hitched his lips like he didn't want to do it.  Eijirou tore his head Bakugo's direction from the tapping of his fingers against his knee. Bakugo doesn't say a word, just leans his head on his shoulder. Eijirou froze. Eijirou saw Bakugo's nasty scowl plastered on his face, but even then Bakugo still did something oddly precious. Well, until he opened his mouth again.

"One, if you tell anyone about this, I'll punch you. Two, there's nothing wrong with what you feel, jackass."

A/N

Bakugo's such a tsundere + I got a little lazy to edit this, I will see if I make any mistakes later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
231K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
99.7K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024