Yaqeen Ka Safar ~ #Asfiya

By Eeeshaa_18

Assalam u Allikum Everyone. I am Eesha. I am a die hard fan of #sahad and #asfiya and the proof is my fanpage... More

After that PRECIOUS Hug
...CONFESSIONS...
....New Turn....
~~ PROPOSING ~~
..... MEHNDI ....
The Morning After....
Starting Life as #ASFIYA
❤ HoneyMoon Pt.1 ❤
HoneyMoon Pt 2
HIS VALENTINE i.e Pt.3
HoneyMoon Pt.4
Caring for HER
**** SAHAD ****
Spending Time with HER
New Revelation and Apologising
❤ Their Unborn Bliss 👶
Revealing the GOOD NEWS
Asfand's Birthday
And the Most Beautiful but Tough Journey Begins....
AUTHOR'S NOTE
And the Journey Continues....

''Completing Each Other''

1.8K 53 8
By Eeeshaa_18

( sorry for the late update. But I promise you that this update will cover up (winks) . But do remember it's HALAL. Hahaha. Enjoy)

When you truly love someone, it may be hard to express those emotions through words. In fact, real love may make you feel weak in the knees and unable to speak. The best type of love – where the other person makes you fall so completely in love that you are unable to think properly. But it was Allah Almighty's decision for You as it is said that....
 “The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don’t know that Allah created them to perfect one another.” 

                  It was a fine and Perfect morning as the two souls were finally going to be ONE because they were fated to. It was decided that Nikah will be held in the morning followed by Barat in Evening as everyone was gathered in Karachi for their Big Day. Zubia was dressed in a simple white coloured Jora along with the perfect jewellery and was very very nervous but was damn sure about her decision.
While on the other side Asfand was also wearing a white Sherwani and was very Happy because his Half Deen was going to be Completed through Zubia - The ONLY LOVE of his Life.
Finally the moment had arrived as Asfand was being asked about his consent and he said '' Qubool Hai '' confirming and accepting Zubia His Spouse FOREVER. These words felt like Music to Zubia's ears. And Now it was Zubia who was being asked and she answered
'' Qubool Hai '' with the same surety as Asfand did.
Their Eyes met and there was happiness of completing each other's  Deen. Everyone did Dua and showered blessings on them.

(Picture credits: pinterest and instagram)

Everyone was now busy in doing preparations for the evening event. Zubia's phone beeped and it was Asfand's message which says,
'' Congratulations Mrs. Asfandyar Ali Khan''
She smiled and replied...
'' THANK YOU ''

The evening event went perfect and everyone was very happy for them as they were finally together.

Now it was time for Rukhsati and Zubi shed some tears not because she was going to leave the house but because she was missing her parents badly. But Asfand tightened his hold on her hand which he was holding in the whole event and ensured her that he was with her.

As Valima was planned the day after Barat because it was to be held in Islamabad so They had booked Three rooms in a hotel (Pearl Continental hotel, Karachi) for the night stay. One was for Usman and Lubna, second for Gaiti and Saim and the Final one was for Asfand and Zubia. The hotel in which they were staying was very luxurious and Zubia was staying in such a hotel for the first time and was amazed on seeing it.

Zubia and Asfand were going towards their room and Asfand was helping Zubia to handle her dress as it was very heavy as Zubia was not used to wearing such heavy dresses. Finally they came to their room. Asfand opened the door and let her in. The room was filled with fragnance of flowers as it was decorated beautifully with them. He was still holding her hand and help her settle on the bed comfortably. Her heart beat was going fast by every passing second. Asfand also seated near her and held her hand.

Zubia felt butterflies in her stomach and lowered her head shyly.

Asfand then Kissed her hand and she didn't know how to react at this point.

Asfand then smiled at her nervousness and asked her.
A- Nervous...?
Z- hmmm.... Yes
He let out a small chuckle followed by Zubia...

A- Meri taraf dekho.
Zubia tilted her head up and looked straight in his eyes which were already gazing her and were lost....

A- bohat bohat khubsurat lag rahi ho.
Z- Thank you. Ap bhi ache lag rahe hain.
A- acha. Chalo man lete hain. Wese mujhe ek baat ki tension ho rahi hai. (With a mischievous grin on his face)
Z- kis bat ki (looking concerned)
A- ke kahin aj bhi tum mujhe dil mein Hitler or Changez Khan k namon se na bula rahi ho.... (making face like this)

Zubia let out a little bit louder chuckle and he also smiled as he was successful in breaking the tension of the situation and making her laugh.
A- bhook tu nahi lagi. Khana theek se khaya tha ya nahin.
Z- nahin nahin. Theek se khaya tha.
She then tried to adjust dupatta again when Asfand's senses clicked and he said.
A- Tum in kapron mein uncomfortable feel ker rahi ho gi na. Utho change ker lo
He stood up from the bed and forwarded his hand. She put her hand in his and got up from the bed and said...
Z- actually ese kapde pehn ne ki aadat nahi hai tu is liye....
A- I know..
She then went to the dressing table and started to remove her jewellery while Asfand checked his phone. He turned around and found Zubia struggling with her dupatta as it was pinned with numerous hair pins.
He went near her and Zubia's heart beat stopped when she felt his hands on her head removing her pins and finally after a struggle of 15 minutes he was able to remove her dupatta and said while laughing
A- 17th one....huhhh...
Zubia also joined her
Z- hahaha..... no 16th...hahaha
A- ohkayyyy hahaha....
He then shifted his gaze on her long, bare, slender and fair neck and found this moment perfect to give her the Mun dikhai Present
She was removing her rings when she felt cold fingers on the back of her neck. Her head shot up and found Asfand sealing the most beautiful pendant around her neck and their eyes met through the mirror of the dressing table. Zubia got goosebumps all over her body because of this much closeness between them.

He then turned Zubia around such that he was facing her but her head was still bent
A- This is for you Mrs. Asfandyar Ali khan.
Z- Thank You. Yeh sab se khubsurat hai. (touching the pendant)
A- ap se zyada khubsurat is dunya mein Kuch bhi nahi hai. Tum mere liye sab se zyada qeemti ho Zubia. Sab se zyada.
He then placed his forefinger on her chin and lifted her head up. He bought himself so near to her that she could feel his hot breath. He leaned towards her ear and said
‘‘I LOVE YOU ZUBIA AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU UNTIL MY LAST BREATH. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME COMPLETE MY DEEN AND MY OTHER HALF''
Zubia closed her eyes and clenched her dress. Asfand then Kissed her forehead while his hands were on her waist. Then he kissed her eyes, cheeks and Zubia's heart beat was getting faster by every passing second.
He was going to proceed further and was very near when Zubia hugged him and buried her head in his chest.
They stayed like this for about ten minutes when Asfand moved and said
A- Change ker lo.
Z- hmmmm. Ok
A- Bhabhi keh rahi thin unhon ne tumhare kapde room ki cupboard mein rakh diye the.
Z- ok
She opened the cupboard and was shocked to found only two things. One was a fancy dress that she was supposed to wear the next day and other was a dark purple coloured night gown. Although it was long and fully covered but how could she directly change from wearing shalwar Kameez to night gowns. She was cursing Gaiti for doing this when Asfand said.
A- kya hoa Zubia. Sub theek hai. Kuch chahiye.
Z- nahin nahin. Sab theek hai. Kuch nahi chahiye. Bus ja rahi hun.
A- ok
She had no other choice so she took it from the cupboard and went inside the washroom. After 25 minutes of changing clothes and removing make up she was ready to go out and was building up courge by saying '' Allah....!! Zubia Asfand ab tumhare shohar hain koi ghair nahin. Stop being stupid kuch nahi ho ga.''

With this courage she opened the door and the next moment she felt weak in her knees as she found Asfand standing their. His back was on her side as he was putting something in the cupboard and had already changed his clothes. On hearing the sound of the opening of door he turned and was stunned to see Zubia in this attire. He was still trying to control himself when Zubia lost her balance as the floor was slippery and Asfand gripped her from the waist. Now Zubia's back was pressing against the cupboard and Asfand was leaning on her. Asfand caressed her cheek and removed a strand of hair from her face. All of this was very new for Zubia so her heart was beat very fast that she was sure that Asfand could easily listen it. Asfand then tilted her head up by holding her chin. He was bringing her face near her but then stopped as he thought that she might not be ready for this. But the thing that Zubia did was a kind of shock for him and Zubia too. Zubia within a second raised her feets and kissed Asfand on his cheeks giving a signal to Asfand. Although she was sure about what she did but was so shy that the next moment she hugged him tightly to avoid his gaze.
Asfand then smiled on receiving the signal to proceed further and picked Zubia in bridal Style and started coming towards the bed. He had dimmed the lights while coming towards the bed. Zubia's eyes were closed and she was clenching his shirt. He then laid Zubia on the Bed and covered themselves with the comfort.

And here we lost two souls drenched in darkness to complete each other and to become One.......

        .........xoxoxoxo.......

How was the update people...?
I hope I satisfied you people.
And the credit for all the pictures of shaadi scenes goes to me.
Plz give feedback and do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.5K 52
A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring at me and I opened my eyes and I was loc...
82K 2.2K 19
It is not very often that you come across a story that changes you forever. For me, the story of Asfandyar Ali Khan and Zubia Khalil will be somethin...
1.5K 204 13
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
779K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...