KILL OR DIE [ A Zodiac Story ]

By dogabuse-johnwick

( ONGOING ) [Rn I'm editing previous chapter so it's a whole mess to read it now ] A virus spread all over at... More

LETS MEET YOUR ZODIACS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5 - NIGHT ESCAPE
7 - WHAT HAPPENS AT THAT NIGHT ?
8 - MISSION NEW YORK ESCAPE
9 - WE ALL SEPARATED PT 1
10 : WE ALL SEPARATED PT 2
SO SORRY
11 - WE ALL SEPRATED PT 3
12- NEW PEOPLE , NEW CHALLENGES
13 - LOVE CONFESSION
14 - TRAIN TO FRANCISCO
15- Now what ?
16- The last train
17 - we met again
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
Chapter -21

6 - TWO DAYS AT ROOFTOP

335 9 1
By dogabuse-johnwick

AQUARIUS POV

At 1:30 am

We are out for the cafeteria they kicked us out . I can't believe that our professor did that, they only care about himself . I can't leave my friends alone especially capricorn ... Yeah i have crush on him and taurus also know that and why not ? She was my childhood friend . I told her everything .
I asked everyone listen we have to find a place we can't walk here like this . They all nodded and leo starts detecting a safe places and virgo agreed with my point and said Yeah , remember this place was also not so safe . Then leo point his index finger to a 28 floor building and said Ummm... There .aries also point his finger and asked with a confused look There? Leo nodded and said Yeah i think that was the safest place . Then pisces holds his rifle and asked Why ? Then leo calmly says First , lets go there then i tell you why.

We all follows leo and head toward the building . Leo take us to the 28th floor . I asked Huh leo can you tell me why we are here ? Gemini also agreed with it and both asked Yeah why we are at top floor ? Then leo smiles and said Ok ... Listen we are 80% safe here . sagi intruppts Why leo ? Then leo tell us with confidence I know one of their weakness !! Everyone except those who has rifle are shocked then sagi asked their weakness What was it ?
Leo : It is ...
Scorpio : It is they can't saw in darkness ...right ?
Leo : No it is...
Taurus : it is they only react on noises !
Leo shouts No , can you plzz shut up !! I don't know any of these weakness that you mention .
Scorpio and taurus OKk...😅

So , their weakness is they cant walk on stares !!! Leo said and widen his eyes but everyone ( awkward silence ) look at him with a disgust look and scorpio broke the silence
Dumbass ... And cancer said wrong information buddy . They can walk on stares idiot .then aries yells at him They are zombies not assholes like you ...lets get out from here before zombies came here !! Then leo stops them Wait !wait ? wait ! Who says they climb on stares ? Then cap said We all !! Because when we are stuck at terminal we all are hiding at 1st floor room . And zombies blocks the stairs/ escalator area . Then libra also says Yeah and most of the zombies we kill are at first floor , how they came at first floor the escalators are closed and they can't fly so their is only way stares .
Leo listens but then signals them to stop Are you done ? Then please listen to me . You said they can walk on stares but any of you shows them that they can't able to walk after 3rd floor ? Aries asked Huh ?what ?
Then leo explained When we all are running from zombies , we all are hide at the 5th floor building . I saw them their speed decreases when they try to walk on stares, looks like their legs can't able to bend easily . And after 3rd floor they all stops following us .. I remember when i was running on stares zombies cant bend their knees i agreed with him and said Ahh yes yes, maybe leo was correct . They can't bend their knees properly . But why ? Then Leo exclaimed Maybe virus also infects their bones . Then aries said maybe, because when they try to grab me they can't able to bend their arms properly . Then mini looks at leo and asked Leo how you became so genius ?then leo laughs and says I was a science student i only talk logical things .then sagi intruppts Yeah, leo always talks logical , thats why he fails in physics .

Sagi wtf ? Leo groned and sagittarius giggles Sorry ,but not sorry .
We all starts laughing after that cap say hey hey everyone listen .everyone looks at him We have something for you everyone looks so exicted and gemini asked what you have ? A gift ? Pisces said Just like that ? Boys ! He commands cancer , cap ,scorpio and aries and they all bring their extra rifles for you they gave rifles to me , virgo ,aqua, leo and sagi .

Sagi looks at the rifle and said Wow !! Thats so cool i love shooting . Thanks man !! He looks so excited and virgo asked him Yeah, but how can we use this ? She point her rifle towards gem . Gem was shock and warns her Hey hey dont point this at me !! Me and mini asked cap and cancer You know how to shoot this ?they answered Yes, now we know . Cap giggles All thanks to call of duty, iam so good at headshots .we laugh at his comments i love his jokes he was so funny that's why i like him... but i don't know shooting if cap teach me i spend more time with him ...but aries asked If you don't know how to shoot then come here, i teach you .

Dammit i mumbles virgo , leo and gemini goes towards aries to learn shooting . Cap looks at me and asked you know shooting aqua ? I shake my head No, i don't but ...cap stares at me i look at his wide eyes he asked You don't want to learn ?i silently mumbled I want to learn it from you ... Then he said Ok , then i teach you . The hecc he listens, i look at him.. aww his face becomes red, cute ... I smiles at him and nodded then we all go to rooftop to learn shooting .

TAURUS POV
AT 10:00 AM

I was at rooftop eating some chips and checking my phone . Still wonders how network is still works so good during this type of apocalypse. I looks at the news feed that the condition was still so bad and even some cities are also infected . But i still don't know what happens that night ? Everything was fine when we are at party but on next day most of them becames zombie how?

Then i saw someone grabs my chips it was none other than scorpio . Heyy give me my chips !! Scorpio starts eating my chips and said You already eats a chips before , now this is mine . I shouts Buy your own ! Give me my chips . I tried to reach his hand and tries to grab my chips but he was so tall , i can't reach ... Everyone laughs at us except virgo and cancer then gemini said Looks like our bully gets bullied . I ignore them and again shouts Heyy !! don't eat . He giggles and tease me Catch me ...haha .. Finally i grab my chips but its empty he eat all !! Damn..i looks at him he cutely giggles and give me a wink ...i decide to leave him iam not in mood to fight with him .

Hey you two are something ? Leo asked us we looked at him and i said Nooo 🙅 then virgo intruppt and asked really ? I don't believe you . Then scorpio asked Why you asking this ?Leo , aries and sagi wide their eyes and turn towards virgo and asked Yeah... Why ? Virgo looks so tensed and said Uhmm... Iam just.. Curious about that . Then she leaves the rooftop , then leo came towards scorpio and mumbles looks like She still likes you . Scorpio looks at him and said I don't !! And he walks away and sit on a water drum . The hecc is happening . Aries lessons still goes on . I head towards cancer cause i was so bored .. Cancer !! I patted his shoulder and he turns around Yes taurus ? I said Lets go . He asked go where ? I said To explore the building . Cancer nods Lets get your weapons , ok .. I said ok!!

Me and cancer are in 25th floor exploring some stuff for us but i only found a pocket knife . We started talking about how we get out of here , but then cancer asked me can i asked you something ? I said Yes ! Then he asked Why are you ignoring me for that guy ? Huh the fuck he asked What ? He repeat again Why are you ignoring me for scorpio ? I confusedly said Who said i was ignoring you ? You are my friend why i ignore you ? Then he smirks and holds his rifle and said You don't feel that taur ... I know you , always ignores this type of situation but you really ignores me after that canteen fight . I dont know what he try to says and why ? Cancer ..i.. Then cancer intruppts me Is this because i yells at you at canteen ? I yells No ! Iam not ignoring you , its just because of situation . He stares at me and sighed Huh..taurus ? I said now what ? he asked do you like scorpio ? I again yells at him What, no why you al.. He intruppts If you don't like him that's a relief , because i like you .

And i oop... Fuck did he say he likes me ? What ?! I surpried then he says Yeah taurus i like you , I know you look me as your brother's friend but... . I stops him and questioned him but when you starts liking me ? What nonsense thing i asked , he said Tbh ..I don't know that . I looked at him with surprise and my cheek goes red But i really like you taurus . Taurus please , can you be my girlfriend ? I don't know what i do he came closer to me i said cancer ...i need time . He softly smiles Ok , take your time taurus then he kissed on my forehead and holds my hand . We should go now . I nodded and he smiles and we go to 28th floor by stares .

VIRGO POV

After we finish our lesson everyone go to the downstairs but i saw scorpi was sitting at the corner and sleeping . I go towards him scorpi ? He opens his eyes and look at me what virgo ? He yawns and said I can't slept from 2 days .. And i nodded Hmm..me too . Scorpio ? Hmm?
I emotionally saw him and says Actually iam sorry . He asked For what ? I says For the betrayal i did to you . He looks down and smiles like he doesn't care Oh don't be sorry for that ..and i also forget about that . Just chill.. I hold his hands and yells No , scorpio i realise your love when you leave me you never angry at me even after this . He smiles and said sarcastically Yeah iam so humble guy . He starts laughing but i am so serious i asked him Scorpio do you still love me ? He widen his eyes What ? I sighs and asked Can you be my boyfriend again because i still love you and miss you . I saw his mouth was open and eyes still widen , i try to kiss him but he stops me and push me away No , no virgo ..don't do that . I looked at him with shock Scorpi ? He stops me and says Please try to understand . It takes me so long time to forget about you . And their is no guaranty that you don't leave me if i gave you second chance . Leave that , if i give you a second chance , still our relation will be not so good because i don't trust you . I can't deny the fact that you betray me ...so ...never talk to me about this . After that he go downstairs .

I was still stand on the rooftop like an idiot . I want to cry this time ,why scorpio please give me a second chance i prove you that i really love you . Looks like you rejected for the first time i here someones voice , i look back it was pisces .i asked What you say ? He smirk Nothing, but i listen ...your conversation . What the ...how dare he hears someone personal conversation i yells Pisces you never change . He looks at me with grin and said No , but i advice you to change yourself because not everything was gone according to you . I didn't understand him but looks like he talks about scorpio i said I didn't want to hurt him . He widen his eyes and looks at me Really ? I yells Yeah ! then he smirk and said so whats wrong with you at that night when you mix drug on his mocktail . What ?! How he knows that? i was so shocked and looking my shock expression he came closer to me and calmly says Iam not blind virgo , i know everything but don't worry i never tell anyone about this because i know when you are deeply in love you forget about good and bad things . I don't have any words to say and whatever he says was so true i really became so mad Pisces i ...he stops me and said I don't want to hear anything from you , just change yourself and don't do any bullshit things for love . I advice you to move on and only thinks about your survival not that idiot love . First time i saw pisces so serious and bold.. i look at him and smiles I'll try.. he also smiles and said now come for lunch , everyone is waiting for us . I stops pisces he look at me and i said Pisces thanks . He smiles and said Lets go. Pisces was right i should move on just like scorpio .

SAGITTARIUS POV
At 2:00 pm

Everyone was eating food but i was so angry at that time , we all hiding here but its not good ...we have to survive and leave this city but they all busy in eating . Taurus looks at my food and asked Sagi , if you don't want to eat then i eat your food ? I take away my food from her What ? No , stay away from my food . Taurus pouts then aries asked What are you thinking sagi ? I looked at him and i said Nothing.. i thought we all have a chance to kill zombies but we are escaping from them , this can't help us . Cap giggles and said Yeah you , gemini ,leo, aqua and virgo doesn't kill any of them .and cancer intruppts Also count pisces . I surprisingly looks at pisces and asked You have weapons and you didn't kill a zombie ? Then Cancer says He has fear of weapons . Aqua widen her eyes and hits pisces arm What ? You never told me pi.

Pisces doesn't says anything but i was so pissed at here, i want to kill zombies i stand up and said I don't know i want to hunt some zombies . Aries nodded Uhmm.. thats a good idea, hey what about you all go for hunt . Gemini asked You all ?aries nodded Yes , you two , sag ,aqua, virgo . Then mini asked Do you want us die ? But i said Its just like a test . Then gem raise her hand and said Ok, iam in i smiles she never say no to me . Then aries says and for your safety their was cap and cancer . Cap was drinking water, when he here this he sprits all water from mouth and cancer wide his eyes What ?! They both says , and aries nodded Yeah you two also go with them . Aqua claps and i excitedly says Ok so today at 6:00 pm , we start our hunt !!

At 6:05 pm

Ok... me , cancer , aquarius , leo , gemini , capricorn and virgo are ready with our rifle . Scorpio instruct us our mission we want more weapons and food . We all are in ground floor , i saw 5 -6 zombies... looks like their population increases in this area . Cap says Ok everyone take your positions and starts . Everyone are out from building and reloads their rifle . Hit their head and legs . Cancer instructed and shoot a zombie head and he died . I climb at the tree and starts shooting them . Wow i love this . Virgo and aqua also shoots on zombies head and legs , she was at the roof of house . Leo shoots a zombie who wears a khaki looks like he was an army officer . Everyone was shooting and kill almost 20 zombies . Now its night time , we take all weapons from zombies like shot guns more bullets and grenade . Virgo starts clapping Wow it was so fun right cap ? Cap gives a weak smile Yeah it is ,but not so much .leo looks at him and asked Dude are you ok ? Cancer who was checking police car says Yeah , he kill almost 50 zombies alone at terminal and you all kill 20 zombies . Then leo asked Wow that means in terminal their are more zombies ? Cap nodded Yeah . But i am so happy because this area don't have many zombies right cancer . Cancer ? We saw cancer was holding an alcohol bottle i asked Hey what are you doing ? He saids police was drinking alcohol ! I asked What are you doing with this ? Uhmm nothing . He threws the bottle away. We all are going to the building but aqua and gemini are missing the hecc.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

So aquarius like capricon , cancer propose taurus ? Aquarius and gemini are missing Now whats next ?.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.3K 337 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
101K 2.8K 34
The 'Signs in the Sky' are what keeps the world of Equatilia at peace. For many years, these signs had prevented for things going wrong in their wor...
22.4K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...