Skater and The Mafia King

doyouthinkimcute tarafından

When a quiet orphan skater girl decides to go into a shady dinner at midnight she gets attention from the maf... Daha Fazla

Characters
Adopted
Moving Out Moving In
Learning
Hey! You Lost Fair and Square!
Maybe A Kiss?
It Not Mine!
Heavens Little Angles!
The Red Goo
Watpad Messed Up
Shoot Out

The Punch

4.3K 94 63
doyouthinkimcute tarafından

Name: Ben Hudson Nickname: Frat Boy, Golden Boy, and D1
Description:  Mom: got raped and pregnant with Ben, she gave him up to the orphanage right away. Dad: Doesn't know him
Height: 5'7
Age: 13
Used to be Rose's protector then stopped at the age of 12. Plays football,baseball and track. Is known to have anger issues. Adopted into a business family.

Rose shoes

Roses outfit

Roes beanie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses P.O.V

Today marks the third day of the Russian spy getting shot down the hall. Today marks the third day of me getting 2 hours of sleep at most. I didn't mind the Russian getting shot but it made me cringe that he was down the hall, three doors down from my Dads room. Two doors down from my room. One door down from Hunters room. He was inside Nicos room. He could've walked into any room and with one bang our lives are done. Also Jordan isn't allowed in my room after 10 PM but it's not so bad since we filled in one of the guest room with some of his clothes and extra school books.

The next morning after the Russian was shot Nico, Hunter, Jordan and my Dad had a talk in his office. It must've been serious because it took all afternoon. I wonder what my home life would've been like if my "parents" kept me but i push those thoughts in the back of my head. Hunter has been careful with me since i had my anxiety attack even though i keep reassuring him it wasn't his entire fault. Yes he was part of it but a lot was going on that night.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. "Hey"A raspy voice greets me i turn my attention to the voice to see a wobbling Jordan. I put my hands over my mouth "Jordan you look awful." i put the back of my hand on his forehead to feel the boiling heat transfer back on my hand. "There is no way you are coming to school with me. You are sweating and look like you're gonna throw up in 2 seconds." He opens his mouth to protest but quickly closes it, runs to my bathroom to empty out his stomach. I wince, rub his back and plug my nose from the stench.

"Storm! You need to hurry and change!" Dad yells. I look at the clock and the big blotchy red letters read 7:10 school starts at 8:00. Today is Wednesday which is 'casual Wednesday' which means for the rich girls to come to school wearing Ugly Channel clothes and rich boys to wear there overpriced shirts and ugly ripped jeans.

I put on a striped shirt, black jeans , my nike blazers mid, and a random beanie. After i finish brushing my teeth Jordan sticks his head out of the toilet bowl "you look so beautiful" i smile and blush and mutter a 'thank you'.  Nico walks in my room "hey peanut!" i roll my eyes at the nickname "your brain is the size of a peanut" i grumble. He fake pouts at me "ew what's that smell?" he plugs his nose "that's Jordan throwing up in my bathroom he's really sick i wouldn't go in there." He does the same reaction i had "well we since it's casual Wednesday and we go to school at the same time let's go get some breakfast" I nod grab my backpack and skateboard and go downstairs behind Nico.

Going downstairs the head maid is going upstairs. I love our head maid she's always making sweets for us and is very pretty. I tell her about Jordan throwing up in my bathroom and ask if she can take him some medicine. She nods her head yes and i thank her. 

When Nico and I go in the kitchen Dad and Hunter are silently eating. Dads reading the news paper and Hunter looks like he's recovering from a bad hangover. Dad looks up at me  "look at my little tomboy, isn't she the cutest." he gushes over me i blush. When no one says anything he gets serious "isn't. Your. Sister. Cute?" he grits his teeth and Nico and Hunter agree many times out of fear he struts up his chin in gratitude. "Jordan can't go to school today. His voice is raspy, he's boiling, sweaty and his throwing up in my bathroom right now. It smells so bad." "Don't worry peanut! i'll be your bodyguard." Dad and Hunter hum in agreement "i'll make sure no boys talk to you either" i giggle "no boys talk to me. I look like i'm 6" Dad starts to speak up and puts his hand together like he's praying "Good i don't need boy drama this young." i playfully roll my eyes at him. "You guys gotta go to school it's 7:30."  I hug and kiss dad and Hunter and go towards Nicos car.

We get in the car and i play David Bowie - rebel rebel. On the way to school the car ride is anything but silent. We start talking which bread is our favorite , would we rather do david Beckham or one of his sons, if we were a ghost who would we haunt. By the time we arrive at school we're wiping tears in our eyes from laughing so much. We get out of the car and everyone stares at us. I hate getting stared at. The only reason they stare is they heard rumors about me and Nico. When everyone heard about the drugs in my locker i got labeled as the 'bad girl' of the school and Nico is either ditching, getting high on school campus or getting into a fight he's the 'bad boy' of the school. Plus the rumors about our dad makes everyone scared of us , Nico loves people being scared of him but I at least want one friend besides Jordan at this school.

The warning bell rings but Nico is to focused on his phone "hey! the bell rang" i tell him he sighs and bends down to my level and grips my face with both of his hands "I need you to hear me out." he moves my head up and down with his hands "i'm going to be straight up. I am going to have Sex with this girl." i cringe "i might take her somewhere to eat after, so i won't be back till 5th hour. I love you ." He gives me a big kiss on my forehead. "i love you too" He smiles "i need you to not get in trouble and please go to class." i nod my head 'yes' he gets in his car and drives away.

Since i haven't been getting more than 2 hours of sleep i've been dozing off in my classes. During my math lecture i kept dozing off and putting my head down. "Rose Lucian!" Mr. William calls out my name i jump open my eyes "huh" i ask cluelessly "This isn't your bedroom this is a classroom. Stop sleeping in my class." Mr.William more like Mr.Whinyass
The class gasps "DETENTION!" oh shit i said that out loud. I start packing up my stuff and grab the slip "Ben Henderson, since you're phone is a distraction why don't you join Ms. Lucian in detention as well." This has to be the worst day ever. He grumbles and packs up his stuff and heads out the door but making sure to bump my shoulder with his. what a dick.

When we're walking in the hallway he starts a conversation "You dealing again?" i focus on my shoes "hey i'm talking to you" i snap my eyes at him "i asked you a question dumb ass! You dealing again?" i shake my head no "wouldn't be surprised if you were again." he chuckles "shut up ben" he tsks and does his pity eyes "did i hit a soft spot." he says in a pouty voice. I ball my hands up in a fist "we don't want you going coo coo like your partner right?" he had the nerve to bring up tyler. "At least i had someone who cared about me." i mutter he stops and picks me up and shoves me into the lockers "what the fuck did your midget ass say to me?" He looks me in the eyes and inches closer to my lips still keeping contact with my eyes. Is he going to kiss me after he just brought up tyler i start wiggling around but he won't let go. His breathe is right on my lips i'm shocked he's ever came this close to me without threatening me. He smashes our lips together hard, as if i'm going to disappear in 5 seconds. I hiss in pain then start panicking and push him off me and punch me scare in the nose.

He drops me and clutches his bleeding nose he throws me over his back and starts heading towards the trash can in the corner of the hallway. I start kicking and scratching, i finally kneed him in the gut hard enough for him to drop me. I go on top of him and throw back my fist when i hear "Hey little girl what are you doing to this boy?" This is now officially the worst day ever. We both look at the dean and he picks grabs my hand and helps up Ben "Grab your stuff you're going to the Office." I grab my skateboard and throw my backpack forcefully over my shoulder. I'm gonna be in so much trouble when i get home.

After Ben gets his nose checked out by the Nurse they tell him it's only bruising. We go into the Deans office waiting for our parents, the Dean leaves the room to go to the restroom i sit back in my chair and shake my leg waiting for Santa to pick me up. "i've been waiting years to do that. Best day of my life." He chuckles i grit my teeth "i've been waiting years to punch you. Felt good."  He stays quiet until the Dean comes in the room with our parents. Dads in a suit opening three buttons to show off his tattoos. I fidget around in my chair when he sits next to me. I turn to my left and see Bens parents looking angry, the mom makes eye contact with me and she's furious i quickly drop my head.

When the Dean is done talking about my punishment and asked if anyone would like to press charges luckily no one wanted to deal with court and fines.
"What made you act out this way?" I turn to Ben he just shrugs the Dean looks at me with hopeful eyes
"Ben and I just have bad history."
Bens mom scoffs  "Bad history? you could've broken his nose! and all you have to say is bad history?! You're barbaric!"
My dad barges in "DO NOT TALK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT! talking like that to a child. No wonder your child picks on kids 2 times smaller than him!"
she rolls her eyes.
The dean clears his throat "well on your records it shows you went to the same orphanage. I am going to drop all
punishments and every Wednesday's third hour i will put you and ben in a classroom to bond. Is that good?"
Me and Ben ask our parents a question at the same time
"i can still skate after school, right?"
"i can still be on the baseball team, right?"
Thankfully Santa says 'yes' .
I hear Bens parents say 'yes' too.

Before we leave Santa speaks to me in a stern tone "I still want a full explanation on what happened, An apology to his parents and I want you and this boy to shake hands right now." i drop my head and whisper a 'yes'
I go up to Ben and put my hand up for him to shake he slowly connects his hand with mine and squeezes it painfully i closed my eyes tight. I go to his mom and apologize and i go up to his dad and apologize. I know they're looking
at me like i'm scum.

After we leave the Deans office Santa is signing me out and makes conversation with a bens father about my Dads successful company.
Now they're talking about a business dinner with the rest of the family.
Next Wednesday.

We get into the car and Dad asked "if i was okay?" and i cried on his shoulder like a baby on the way home.
My sobs have turned into deep breathes pulling into the drive way. I get out of the car and run inside my room and lock the door i flop on my bed not knowing Jordan fell asleep in my bed. 

He wakes up "hey what are you doing here so early?" I start crying and he puts his arm around my waist and keeps me there "c-c-an you k-keep a s-s-ecret?" he nods his head "a boy who wasn't you kissed me today." he lets go of me and turns the other way "did..did you like it?"
"i don't think so"
"well..did you liked it when i kissed you?"
"yes, i felt butterflies "
"did you feel them this time?"
"no."  
"Jordan can you kiss me again so i can feel the butterflies?"  He chuckles
"i'm sick, babygirl "
"i won't get sick from a kiss on the cheek." He turns over and kisses means to kiss my cheek but i quickly move my head so i kiss his lips and the butterflies in my tummy flutter.
He smirks wraps his arm around my waist and puts his head in my neck and starts peppering me with neck kisses i start giggling  and feel the butterflies explode in my stomach.
Bens lips can't make me feel like this, this isn't a time to think of ben.
When Jordan's done kissing my neck. Me
and him fall asleep, me being the big spoon and Jordan being the little spoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay i finally updated !!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
633K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
32.1K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
183K 7.2K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...