Alayna Bolton(A High School M...

By Oncer121598

Alayna Bolton is the 14 year sister of Troy Bolton. Since she started high school, she's always seen as Troy'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

1.4K 36 7
By Oncer121598

The next morning, Alayna woke up before her alarm went off. She had had a hard sleeping that night because she too nervous for the callback today. She sighed as she got out of bed. She chose an outfit and grabbed a towel from the hall closet before going into the shower. Alayna undressed while the water got warm. She stepped into the shower and let the water wake her up. Afterwards, she stepped out of the shower and dried off. She changed into the outfit, which was a light blue sweater and jeans.As she was blow drying her hair, there was a knock on the door.

"Relax Troy." Alayna said, opening the door. "I'm done." Alayna headed into her room to finish getting ready. She straightened her hair, put a little makeup on, put black converses on. She picked up her bag and walked downstairs.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Her mom greeted her.

"Morning." Alayna said. Her mom set a plate, with waffles and scrambled eggs, in front of her. While she ate, Troy came downstairs.

"You guys ready for your games today?" Their dad asked.

"Yeah." Alayna and Troy replied. Alayna couldn't help but roll her eyes. All her dad talked about and cared was Troy and Alayna's sports. Once they were done eating, Alayna walked out to the car. When they got to the school, Alayna headed to her locker.

"Hey Alayna." Troy said.

"Yeah?" Alayna said.

"Want to help with something?" Troy asked.

"Sure." Alayna said. "What is it?"

"Go put this on." Troy said, giving her a shirt.

"Okay." Alayna said. She took the shirt and went into the bathroom. Sh3 saw it was a white shirt with an a red exclamation point. She didn't know what Troy was up to, but she changed into anyway. After changing, she headed to her home room.

"Hey Ash." She greeted her friend.

"Hey." Ashley said. "So, are you ready for the game and the callback?"

"I'm ready for the game, not so much for the callback." Alayna said. "I'm really nervous."

"You'll be fine." Ashley said. "I'll be there cheering you on."

"Thanks Ash." Alayna said.

"Hey girls." Troy said as he came into their and set a thing of cupcakes in front of Alayna and Ashley.

"Troy?" Alayna said. "What are these?"

"They're for you guys and the rest of the volleyball team." Troy said. "Zeke made them."

"Thanks." Ashley said as she and Alayna each took a cupcake.

"Come with me." Troy said to Alayna. "You can come too, Ashley." Alayna and Ashley followed Troy out of their home room. They walked down to the science lab where the basketball team was waiting outside the door, with a cake. They all walked in and presented it to the decathlon team.

"We have something to show you guys too." Gabriella said. They showed them a whiteboard.

"Oh. It's an equation." Troy said, a little disappointed. They turned the board over and it said, "Go Wildcats." They then threw soft basketballs and volleyballs at them.

"So, what what's with the shirt and what do you need my help with?" Alayna asked Troy as they walked out of the room.

"When we get to my home room, we're going to spell "Go Drama Club" to Sharpay and Ryan." Troy explained. "You'll stand next to me on the end. When it gets to us, we'll unzip our jackets and say exclamation point at the same time." Alayna nodded. When they got to his home room, Alayna stood next to her brother and they said exclamation point when it got to them. Just then, the bell for home room rang.

"Good luck today." Troy said to Alayna.

"You too." Alayna said before she and Ashley rushed to their home room.

That afternoon, Alayna was in the middle of her volleyball game. They were in a separate gym from the one that the basketball game was being held in. They were playing against the West High Knights and East High was up by two points. All of a sudden, the scoreboard started messing up. Everyone started panicking and the vice principal tried to calm everyone down.

"Alayna, you need to go." Ashley said. Alayna nodded and sprinted to the locker. She changed into sweatpants and put a jacket on. She ran to the auditorium. When she got backstage, she saw Ryan.

"Hey." Alayna said. "Am I too late?"

"Nope. You just made it." Ryan said. Alayna looked out at the audience. She suddenly felt nauseous.

"I think I'm going to be sick." She said.

"You'll be great." Ryan said. "And I'll be out there with you." Alayna just looked at him. "Relax and take a couple deep breaths." Ryan said. Alayna did that. Ryan took her hand and pulled her onto the stage. They both started singing.

[Ryan]
Ya never know what you're gonna feel, oh
Ya never see it comin' suddenly it's real

[Alayna]
Oh, never even crossed my mind, no
That I would ever end up here tonight

[Both]
All things change
When you don't expect them to
No one knows
What the future's gonna do

[Alayna]
I never even noticed
That you've been there all along

[Both]
I can't take my eyes off of you, oh
I know you feel the same way too, yeah
I can't take my eyes off of you
All it took... Was one look
For a dream come true
Yeah yeah yeah

[Ryan]
Yeah, we got a good thing goin' on

[Alayna]
Oh, right here is right where we belong

[Both]
You never really know what you might find
Now all I see is you and I
You're everything I never knew
That I've been looking for

I can't take my eyes off of you
I know you feel the same way too, yeah
I can't take my eyes off of you
All it took...Was one look
For a dream come true

Can't take my eyes off of you
Oh, oh, oh yeah (oh, oh, oh yeah)
So let the music play
Can't take my eyes off of you
Yeah, the feeling's getting stronger
And I never ever felt this way

Alright, I see everything
In your eyes...Oh yeah
Alright, something's happening
Cause everyone's around but
You're the only one I see

I can't take my eyes off of you
I know you feel the same way too, yeah
I can't take my eyes off of you
All it took...Was one look
For a dream come true

I can't take my eyes off of you
Feelings like I never knew
I can't take my eyes off of you
From the start...Got my heart
Yeah, you do
Can't take my eyes off you. -Can't Take My Eyes Off of You from High School Musical.

After they finished, they got off the stage and watched Troy and Gabriella sing their song. When they finished, Ms. Darbus announced that Troy and Gabriella got the roles. Alayna noticed Ashley in the back of the auditorium, waving to let her know that her that she needed to leave.

"I have to go." Alayna said.

"Of course." Ryan said. "Go. Finish your game." Alayna rushes out of the auditorium and to the gym so she could finish her game. They ended up winning and so did the basketball team.

Later that evening, everyone had come to Alayna's house to celebrate the victories. Alayna had changed into a red dress with white polka dots on them.

Ashley ran up to her. "You were amazing." She said. "I can't believe you never told me could sing like that."

"Thanks." Alayna said. "Have you seen Ryan around? I've been trying to find him."

"No." Ashley said. "He's probably around here somewhere." Just then, Troy came up to them.

"Hey Alayna." He said. Ashley walked away. "I just wanted to say that you sounded really good with Ryan." Troy said.

"You too." Alayna said. "Congrats on getting the roles."

"You and Ryan should of gotten the parts." Troy said. "You two were way better than me and Gabriella."

"Troy, you and Gabriella earned those roles." Alayna said. Troy just nodded. "I heard what you said to Taylor in the science lab, before I walked in, yesterday." Alayna said. "Thank you."

"Of course, Alayna." Troy said. "I know how important this was for you. I wanted to make sure that you got to do it." Alayna modded

"Hey." They heard someone say. They looked to see Ryan.

"I'll let you guys talk." Troy said as he walked away.

"Hey." Alayna said, turning towards him.

"Are you bummed we didn't get the parts?" Ryan asked.

"No." Alayna said. "I'm happy for my brother and Gabriella." Ryan nodded.

"I saw the rest of your game." Ryan said. "Congrats on winning."

"Thanks." Alayna said. "Listen Ryan, I want to thank you."

"For what?" Ryan asked.

"For encouraging to audition for the musical." Alayna said. "Ever since I started high school, I was always seen as Troy's little sister or the Coach's daughter. Auditioning changed that and I think I may give theatre a try."

All of a sudden, Ryan leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you." He said. Alayna just stood there, stunned and speechless. "Alayna, I've really enjoyed working with you the last couple of days." Ryan said. "And I really like you. I was wondering if you would want to go out sometime.

Alayna took a minute to compose herself. "Like on a date?" She asked.

"Yeah." Ryan said. Alayna bit her, not really sure what to say. "How about this." Ryan said, seeing how nervous she was. "How about we start with going to the winter dance together. If you want to, of course."

"I'd like that." Alayna said.

"Great." Ryan said. "I'll see later." He then walked away. Alayna rushed off to find Ashley and tell her the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 27
This is a Chyan AU, it follows the majority of the actual plot of the HSM series but something's are mixed around, this takes place somewhere between...
744K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
459K 9.3K 59
#1 in youngadult as of December 2018 NEW VERSION on my profile, now COMPLETE!!! This story is super cringey and the new version is way better, so ple...
55.3K 1.9K 41
Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspect. It's summertime, and Cléo is ready to...