"shhh"

By princess_creations

one horrible night in melody's life changed everything. she lost her father, her mother and her older sister... More

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3/ how they look
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
chap: 17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
Chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
💕

chap:28

2.6K 63 8
By princess_creations

Pulling up to the house all of the cars turned their lights off.
The house was located in a woods and the house looked nice nothing like a trap house at all.

before they stepped out they were all on a phone call discussing the plan to make sure they were all on board.
One wrong move that can be there life more importantly mels life khalil thought to himself.

"ight now look yo little ass staying in the car no ifs, and, or buts understand?" khalil said dead serious he didn't care how much mel thought she was prepared for this life it was always something that got in the way of everything and he knew that, maybe she didn't get it now but he was trying his best to protect her from this cruel lifestyle.

"khalil thank you for caring and all but i'm going, i came to help so i'm going to go help i'm not letting you go in there by yourself. God forbid but if you were to die in there i-i and i wasn't there i would hate myself. i love you and i don't know if i would
be able to recover from all y'all death too." mel said wiping away a tear that fell this is an emotional time for her and she wanted d back so he tell her everything was gonna be okay.

khalil looked at her for any regret but there wasn't any in her eyes, she looked hurt yet determined. he knew there was no stopping her now.

"okay" khalil said unlocking the doors and pulling hood over his head, mel exited the vehicle doing the same

"ight now look niggas we in here to get our niggas ion how many of them mfers in there so stay on your toes at all times ight? now jay jay go unlock that shit guns up and running in ight?" khalil spoke pulling his gun out and his crew did the same all walking to the door.

mel walked in the middle with a tight grip on her gun as she looked around her. they entered the house and she immediately saw blood get sprayed across the walls as people bodies dropped like flies. making her grip the gun tighter if possible.

the team continued moving through out the house checking each room and killing anyone the saw along the way. is this the gang life for real? killing everyone with no remorse?
-mel
moving along through out the rooms i keep my eyes glued to the floor hearing screaming and gunfire. i wasn't shaking nor scared. i understood what was happening all around me but what brought me fear was the fact i wasn't scared. any normal girl would be scared. right?

i wanted with every thing in me to be scared but i wasn't.

the group soon moved their way down stairs, it smelt horrible down here.

moving further in there we say a light on and heard muffled talking. once i finally got to see what it was i saw a tied up d and trey and that is what brought fear into me.

not only did i see them i saw many men but one stood out. i have seen him before.

"so glad you all could join i was starting to think you wouldn't come" the man said with a smirk

"now i see everyone but— ahh there she is hello mel remember me?" the man said as his eyes romed mels body in a sick way.

"i'm uncle ricky as you used to call  me" the man smirked even more now as mel remember he killed her dad

she pulled he gun out pointing it him pissed. as his man pointed there guns at her but the didn't phase her.
"mel put the gun down" khalil whispered to here.

"mels" trey barely got out as mel looked at his beaten up face "listen to him" trey said kissing his teeth

"yeah mels" ricky said

"don't fucking talk to me" mel said to ricky looking him dead in the eye

"i always knew you were the crazy one every sense a young child you always had that about you" ricky said

"yeah she did" a female that looked somewhat like mel said walking up

"hello brothers hello sissy i'm back" Trinity said throwing off mel as she lowered her gun

"trin?" mel and trey said

"live in the flesh" trin said looking at them moving to mel hugging her

"play along" she said lowly in her ear and she slipped another smaller gun in mel back.

"bitch you took everything for me" trinity said stanching mels gun from her and pointing it at her head.

"aye chill don't do that shit trin" khalil spoke eyeing trinity. he knew she was alive, there was talk about it but he didn't know for sure. he didn't think that she would have anger towards them.

"you want her boss" trinity said smiling at mel as mel caught on to want was planed

"yeah come sit on uncle rickys lap" ricky said

"you sick fuck" mel said getting closer to him as he laughed pushing mel up on the wall as his hand wrapped around her neck. as trey and d pushed against the material holding them. while khalil moved closer chocking his gun.

"get the fuck off me" mel kicked at him

"why?" he said grabbing his gun pointing it at her head causing everyone in the room to fall quiet not knowing what was about to take place next.

"i fucking hate you" mel said grabbing the gun from her back shooting him in the head as she dropped to the floor bullets started to fly all around the room as she ran to trey and untied him and gave him another gun as he joined in the open fire.

mel clawed her way over to d pulling him into a corner as she untied him
"d baby you good" mel asked him
"yeah mamas all good" d responded as they went out of the corner they say someone with a gun to khalils head as the gunfire calmed down.

"anyone fucking move that your life" the man said to khalil

"look you want me not him" mel said dropping the gun kicking toward him

"let him go and take me" mel said walking closer towards him

the man pushed khalil away and grabbed mel as he started backing away slowly

"mel" d called out looking at her
"i'll be okay baby" mel said going out side by force

"your going to die now" the man said in her ear
"maybe i can have a little fun with you first" the man said lowly

he turned mel around as she looked in horror that was the guy from the party

he pulled his pants down along with here's as he spoke
"you ready mel"

*looking at all the weapons on the table mel grabbed a knife examing it, it was quite small but it could do a lot of damage. mel tucked it into her pants loop making sure it looked discreet as she made her way back to the car*

looking at him she said it's "melody bitch" and she sliced his throat with the knife she picked  up off the table. she pulled  her pants up and grabbed his gun

"you bitch" he said as his blood spilled out of him
"i guess i am a bitch" mel said shooting him in his body over and over until there were no more bullets.

khalil, trey, and d rushed out hearing gun sounds thinking the worst.

they saw mel sitting on the ground tears in her eyes and a gun and bloody knife in her hands.

"mel baby" d ran to her as she dropped both looking at him

"let's go get our son now" mel said kissing his check
while she would love to stay and kiss all over him she needed her baby back.safe with them

she got up off the ground and got the keys from khalil as she informed d on what happened

they went on there way to get back the child. making a quick detour to change and get fresher.
3hours later

Walking up to the door they knocked four times before the man that knocked mel out before answered the door looking her up and down laughing slightly.

mel pointed the gun at his head as he let them in fearing for his life.

"now i'm only going to say the once give. me. my. child." the mel looked at me like she was crazy

"or what" the man challenged mel think she was all talk.

mel chocked her eyebrow and shot him in the foot with out even flinching.

"now look i've had a long ass night and all i want is my baby ether you are going to give him to me or i'm going to take him and your life. choose." mel spoke coldly she didn't like they way she turned but she knew in order for people to start respecting her she was going to be like this.

i guess it runs in her blood.

the man lead the to the back limping as he open the door to madison on the phone and king on the bed crying

d picked up king as madison got up in d face not looking at mel

"touch one of them you die i dare you"  mel said placing the gun towards madison's head

"back up now"

madison did as told "if you ever come near me or my family again i won't talk to you, i will beat the shit out of you" mel said harshly walking away as

madison stomped behind her mel turned around and punched her dead in her face causing her to tumble backwards she would have fallen on her man yet he moved out the way causing her to fall on the floor.

you could hear madison cry in pain as they left out and went back to d's home.

"don't ever get kidnapped again understand?" mel told d as they were laying down in the bed watching a movie as king was sleeping quietly by their side.

"ill try not to" d said laughing

"i'm serious davis i don't like going all gang bish and shit." mel pouted climbing on top of d

"really i thought that was hot asf" d said as he started to rub on her

"of course you did" mel said laughing again

"but baby how are you feeling about your sister being back and all?" d asked looking at her

"i mean, weird like she did help us and all but why come back now like that's weird. She just stayed in the dark all these years when we could've been a family a fucked up one but still a family you know" mel said
"yeah baby i know" d said as mel phone rung

mel got up reading the caller id which was her brother trey she quickly answered smiling brightly

"hey bro bro how are you" mel said feeling a happiness wave roll over her
"i'm good my little warrior" trey said laughing
" good good what's up" mel asked

"nothing just come over when you get a chance we having a family type thing" trey said

"hahah okay i will love you"
"love you too a-" " bring yo voice okay? we don't need you to be quiet now" mel sister cut in laugh

"okay see y'all soon" me said hanging up happy with everything and how her life was going.

she had her sister back.
she had her brother back.
she had her bf back.
she is closer with her family.
she understands what she wants.
she has her baby boy back.
she was happy.
genuinely.happy.
something she thought she would never could or would be.
she didn't want to be quiet anymore she wanted to express her feelings with her loved ones.
she never wanted to "shhh" again.
"i love you davis"
"i love you to melody"
———————————-
that's it bitchesssssss
omgg🥺 don't touch me bitch i'm soft🖐🏽
okay so i'm writing shhh 2 so be on the look out for that.
thank you for being on this long ass journey and thank you loving my characters an shit.
hope you all enjoyed 🤪!!
this is just the beginning!!🥰
-lexii
see you all soon<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 46
Okie, this is gonna go under MAJOR editing. And I'm doing it on my phone so I misspell words all the time! Melody's the girl that no one notices. She...
316 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
332K 8.3K 36
Inside of school she's a shy, weak, innocent nobody. Outside of school she's a queen. When she's not at school, say one wrong thing to her, she'll ri...
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...