Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore

45.3K 1.4K 280
By AngelTweet

"Swara what are you looking for?" Pari asked Swara who was searching something in refrigerator.

"Kaki Ma I was looking for any left-over Prawns curry. Do we have some?" Swara asked.

"What do you expect Swara that awesome prawns curry will be left over? Pihu and Uttara had fight over dining table to just finish the last bite" Pari said with grin and continue "Where did you find that recipe Swara?"

"It's Ma's recipe... Papa used to love it, so Ma used to make, and she used to maintain one recipe book, I followed it exactly" Swara said.

"But why are you searching for it now? Are you hungry?" Pari asked her with concern.

"No, No kaki Ma. I am not hungry but..." Swara said, she never called Sanskar by his name in front of family members till, so she gulped and bowing head with smile said in low voice "Sanskar want it for dinner."

Pari smiled looking at Swara's facial expressions and said, "But we have some raw prawns, I will ask Chanda to clean them and I will help you with masala."

Swara nodded her head with smile.

It was evening when Swara gave call to Sanskar. "When are you returning back?" Swara asked Sanskar while keeping her washed and ironed cloths inside the closet.

"Hmm almost done will be leaving with in next 10 minutes" Sanskar said while putting his mac inside laptop bag and continued "did Badi Ma ask you to check on me?" Sanskar said with mischievous smile.

"No...aa n haa I mean..." Swara was baffled with Sanskar's unexpected question.

"It's ok Swara" Sanskar said controlling his laugh and Swara closed her eyes tightly but her cheeks became cherry red.

"Come soon your prawns curry is waiting for you. Bye" Swara said and cut the call.

Sanskar laughed a loud.

Swara was leaving from walk-in closet when she remembered Laksh's words 'Bhabhi Bhai cannot make a knot for tie.' She looked at the closed doors of his side, after a thought she opened it and looked at the drawer there were only 2-3 ties with knots where as others were hanging on the rod, she started taking the ones from rod and made knots and kept them back in the drawer.

Next day when Sanskar went to his closet to choose his cloths for today, he got a sweet shock that all his ties were there inside the drawer with knots. He remembered how he was asking Sujata to make knots one week after his marriage, but she asked him since he is married now, go to your wife, it's her job. He realised Swara would have done it for him. He smiled and took one of the tie caressed it and started getting ready.

Post breakfast Pari took Swara for shopping along with other Maheshwari ladies, Swara realised shopping can be really tough with these ladies since they were too much picky about the cloths and jewellery. The attendants from the store were giving utmost attention towards them that's the benefit of carrying Maheshwari tag.

Sanskar was in meeting from morning, when he finished and was going towards his cabin, he checked his personal phone which had one notification on WhatsApp from Uttara, he opened the notification he was dumbfound and halted on the spot looking at an extremely beautiful pic of his wife Swara. Looked like she was trying different dresses and Uttara send him the final one which she is going to wear for their reception. He just gulped and kept staring at the pic while standing in the middle of the corridor holding the knob of his cabin door with other hand.

"Hey Sanskar, what happened?" Adarsh asked him with confusion.

Adarsh voice helped Sanskar to gain his senses back, and he said with shaking his head, "no nothing."

Adarsh followed him along with other two directors and two from legal team, they discussed something about Rickons deal but for the first time Sanskar's mind was not on their discussion and surprisingly he did not ask any questions exact opposite to his usual self. Answering Sanskar's questions were always painful for his employees. He was too sharp to catch any thing missing or incorrect. Convincing Sanskar Maheshwari was one of the herculean tasks for anybody.

Post meeting other members of discussion left for their cabins but Adarsh stayed back.

"Hola you look lost today" Adarsh said with narrowing his eyes.

"No Kaka just thinking about something else" Sanskar said typing something on his mac avoiding eye contact with Adarsh.

"And that something is related to Swara" Adarsh said abruptly with wink.

"Yes" Sanskar said and realised what he blurred out, he closed his eyes and just shrugged his shoulders.

'She is spoiling my reputation' Sanskar thought with smile.

Adarsh supresses his laugh somehow and said, "what are you going to gift your wife as wedding gift? Or are you planning to go for honeymoon?"

"Honeymoon, no Kaka, it's too early, I guess. I mean we are not that close to go for honeymoon; she will get scare and run away even if I utter that word" Sanskar said controlling his laugh remembering his scary kitten.

But Adarsh laugh out a loud.

"I am taking baby steps Kaka, recently she has started opening up with me but still we have a long way to go." Sanskar said in calm voice looking at far.

"I am proud of you Sanskar, do you like her? I mean the way you guys have married you were not given a choice so" Adarsh said but could not complete his sentence.

"Yes, I like her, and I know she is perfect for me. I always wanted simple and pure girl which can be part of our family. Swara is exactly like that. Every day, she amazes me by her innocence. I mean even though she knows that she is holding a title of 'Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari' then also she is not flaunting it. Badi Ma knows me more than I know myself. She perfectly knew for which girl I can fall for." Sanskar said with amusement and looked at Adarsh who nodded his head in consent then continued "I am thinking to get her neckpiece which can go with her reception dress."

"Divya make your daughter understand that we will be attending Maheshwart's invitation for Sanskar's wedding reception as great guest." Ashok warned Kavita who was fuming in anger while looking at Swara and Sanskar's Wedding Reception Invitation. It was a beautiful basket with some gold and silver frills, finest champagne, exquisite Belgium dark chocolates, invitation card printed with gold ink, surrounded with white and yellow roses.

"Kavi, I cannot afford any enmity with Maheshwari's, you know Sanskar how he becomes possessive when it comes to his family just think how much he will go in his over possessive mode for his wife. In simple words take Sanskar Maheshwari on your right he will be a total sweetheart, humble, loving and caring but take him on your wrong side he will destroy your life beyond your imagination. And I am not in a mood to face his wrath. So, tomorrow we will be going to Maheshwari house as guest and post function will leave for London and you are putting full stop for topic called 'Sanskar Maheshawari' from our personal life." Ashok Roy warned his lovely daughter looking straight in her eyes.

"Are you scared of him Daddy?" Kavita asked with anger with narrowing her eyes, she was shocked with her father's words. He had never say no to her until today.

"Yes, I am. He has power and ability to destroy any one within seconds. You don't know the real Sanskar" Ashok said with worried lines on his forehead and continued looking at his wife "Divya make her understand."

When Sanskar was back he saw his mothers and sisters along with his wife were discussing about their shopping. Swara was sitting in the middle of all ladies and they were discussing about the function, menu, decorations and guest.

Post dinner when Swara came to room Sanskar was talking to someone on the phone, so she kept the water jug on his side and directly went to washroom for change.

"So, you enjoyed shopping today?" Sanskar asked her when he saw her coming out of washroom. He was sitting on bed with his Mac on his lap typing something.

"Hmm" Swara said with smile.

"Peach colour suits you; you were looking beautiful in the dress you finalized for reception" Sanskar said looking at her. Swara lowered he gaze and blush, first time he complemented her for her beauty.

"Thanks" but Swara was puzzled how did he know that since delivery of the dress will be next day due to minor alterations. So, she asked "but how do you know about the dress?"

"Uttu send me your pic" Sanskar statement shocked Swara and she looked at him with wide eyes. Sanskar just chuckled.

Next day Sanskar was asked by his mothers to come early from office as Dida and Gadodia's are coming also their other relatives are coming for next day's function. He came back from office at around 4 pm but when he entered drawing room there was no one, he was expecting lot of buzz at home, but it was all silent. He got confused he started going upstairs for his room to look for his wife while typing something on his mobile. One girl with complete traditional avatar who hurriedly came near him and said with smile "You came, I will bring masala tea for you."

Sanskar looked at her as is she any zombie? And thought 'Must be newly hired maid.'

Meanwhile he saw Gopi Dadi coming out of kitchen with one bowl in her hand.

"Gopi Dadi, where is everyone?" He asked her while going near her.

"Arre Sanskar beta everybody is at patio we are putting mehndi on Badi Dulhan's hands" Gopi Dadi said beamingly. "Come come you should see her mehndi"

Sanskar started following Gopi Dadi when they came to Patio, he saw her sitting under the wooden shed on couch, she was wearing parrot green colour tunic with short sleeves with three forth white leggings which were coming below her knees. Two girls were sitting beside her holding her each hand and putting mehndi whereas she has kept her feet on a stool in front of her and other two girls were sitting on floor and applying mehndi. She had beautiful smile on her face and her eye were shining with happiness. All his mothers, aunts, sisters were surrounding her and teasing her and she was blushing profusely.

'Ohh god I can make world upside down to just see this smile on her face' Sanskar though skipping his heartbeat. Sanskar was staring at her without a blink with his signature smile on his face.

"Bhai come, look at Bhabhi's mehndi, isn't it so pretty" Shreya looked at him and pulled him towards Swara. Swara and he shared long eye lock. Truly her milky white hands were adorned with mehndi, looking as most beautiful hands he has ever seen. Swara lowered her eyes with blush when she felt his intense gaze on her, her cheeks became cherry red.

"Sanskar come here please" Annapurna called him from behind which brought Sanskar back to reality.

He turned and looked at his Badi Ma, she was sitting next to Dida. He immediately went near them and bend to take blessings from Dida.

Dida caressed his hairs with love, her granddaughter was happy, and he is the reason behind her happiness. "Stay blessed and be happy" Dida blessed him in pale voice.

"How are you Dida?" Sanskar sat beside her and asked holding her wrinkled hand.

"I am happy" Dida said looking at smiling Swara, Sanskar looked at direction Dida is looking and smiled, "Thank you beta, now I am relieved" Dida felt content.

"Thank you Dida, because of you I am also very happy" He said while staring at his scary kitten.

"How are you Sanskar beta?" Shomi asked him, Sanskar was quite puzzled looking at her. 'She must be Swara's Masi.' During wedding he was not too much attentive to look after other relatives of Swara.

Sanskar nodded with smile and bend for taking blessings similarly he took blessing from Parvati as well. He was sitting between Dida and Annapurna.

Chanda and other maids brought variety of juices for others as refreshments and quick snacks. Uttara helped Swara to eat and drink.

"Chanda can you please get Sanskar's black coffee he needs it when he comes to home from office" Swara asked Chanda. Swara nowadays were quite familiar with his routine and habits.

"Arre Swara I will make it" Ragini said cheerfully

"It's ok Ragini, let Chanda make it she knows how he prefers it, Sanskar is quite fussy about his black coffee." Swara said looking at him who was staring at her continuously. He raised his eyes asking her 'what', she just nods her head in 'no' with shy smile.

'Ohh she is her cousin, shit I thought she is....forget it' Sanskar thought and chuckled.

It was almost 7:30PM and Swara's mehndi was done, it was planned to have barbeque party at patio since all relatives were at home, so time for family get together. Patio has been lighting up with lights and light Indian music, wind gust, sound Arabian sea waves, moonlight was enhancing beauty of evening.

Sanskar had one meeting with his European clients so he was in study, when he came back, he saw Swara was sitting on the couch and nobody was allowing her to move else her mehndi would get spoiled. She was talking to his cousins. He came and sat beside her. She showed him her hands full of mehndi designs, designers had made dulha, dulhan, doli and kalash on her hands.

"Beautiful" Sanskar said looking her hands. Swara smiled heartily.

"Bhai you need to find your name on mehndi designs" Pihu said.

"Ok" Sanskar said and started searching for his name in the design.

"Not now Bhai tomorrow" Uttara said shaking her head and continued "you will spoil Bhabhi's mehndi"

Sanskar chuckled looking at his sisters.

"You all eat nonveg?" Parvati asked while closing her nostrils with wide eyes. She was looking at the cooks who were grilling nonveg food on the barbeque.

"Don't worry kakisa, those two barbeques are for nonveg food whereas this one is for veg. I am also pure veg like you but all youngsters loves to eat non veg" Annapurna said putting some marinated paneer on the skewers.

Laksh brought champagne and he opened it. He raised a toss followed by all for Swara and Sanskar, wishing them for blessed married life.

"Bhabhi what will you have?" Laksh asked Swara.

"Nothing" Swara said nodding in no, showing him her hands indicating she won't be able to hold the glass.

"Ohh come on Bhabhi bhai is there to help you out" Laksh said winking at Sanskar.

"Take something" Sanskar said bending near her ear.

"Ok Orange juice" Swara said. Swara felt goosebumps in her stomach due to his proximity.

"Bhabhi I am asking wine, gin, vodka or any cocktail" Laksh said with grin.

"It's ok Laksh don't force her" Sanskar said and continued "Try Mojito without alcohol."

Swara nodded her head.

"Bhai what you will have?" Laksh asked and continued "your regular Scotch with coke?"

Swara looked at Sanskar with wide eyes. He nodded in No and said "I am good with Mojito as well"

Laksh looked at him like are you crazy? And went from there shaking his head.

"Sorry, it's ok you can take whatever you want" Swara said, she thought may be because of her look Sanskar changed his preferences.

"Are you sure? I occasionally drink, mostly during parties or get together" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm" Swara nodded.

Servers were serving food and drinks. Everybody was enjoying the evening whereas this everything was new for Gadodia's. Ragini have not experienced this level freedom anytime in her lifetime. She observed at Sanskar's sisters they were somewhat of her age but behaving very casual and friendly not restricting themselves for anything. Dadaji and Dadi were scrunching their noses due to nonveg food and alcohol servings they were not comfortable for this environment. Shekhar was dumfound with Maheshwari's richness where as Sharmishtha was looking at Swara with envy eyes who was smiling sitting beside Sanskar who was looking at her lovingly, chatting with his cousins and feeding her starters from his plate.

'Again, it was a win for Reva, why always she ends up on the winning side whereas I on losing side. From the day Ma and Baba brought that orphan girl in our house my life became upside down" Sharmishtha was engrossed in thinking about the past and looking at Swara with anger filled eyes.

Shobha Verma and Subodh Verma a middle-class marwari family were living happily with their only 5 years old daughter Sharmishtha at Udaipur. One day Shobha found just born baby girl abandoned near Ram Mandir. She and her husband tried hard with the help of police to find the parents for that girl but could not succeed. So, after almost one year they adopted the same girl from orphanage which had named her as Reva. Sharmishtha was happy since she got one sister to play with but when they both were growing Sharmishtha started getting upset with her baby sister. Shomi grew with normal looks accompanied by average intelligence and smartness whereas Reva has the look which can flatten any one supported by extra intelligent brain, she was always a topper be it school or college, her voice was also melodious and her pure, helpful caring nature used to win anybody's heart.

Sharmishtha used to feel jealous and anger with Reva when all used to pamper her including her parents. Shomi mentally despise Reva when her parents were finding difficulties for searching suitable alliance, as the boy's family always wanted to fix match with Reva, she was their first choice. After lot of struggle when Shekhar's alliance came for Shomi, Shobha was reluctant since Shekhar was widower and 10 years elder to Shomi, Shobha left it on Shomi to decide and Shomi accepted alliance thinking it's her fate.

Meanwhile, Reva met Anurag during her college days, he was her senior, it was love at first site for Anurag, Anurag was from higher middle-class Bengali family. When he proposed Reva, she first avoided him but then Anurag brought his parents to Verma's house with proposed alliance. Shobha was hesitant since Anurag was Bengali but looking at the family and her daughter's pull towards him, she accepted the alliance. Anurag and Reva got married which increased distance between Shomi and Reva. Parvati Gododia never liked Reva, as per her she was adopted, and post Reva's marriage, she got one more reason to hate her that she married a Bengali.

Anurag and Reva shifted to Kolkata due to Anurag's transfer, he was on high post of Indian high commission Kolkatta. Shomi was feeling jealous with Reva since she got nice, good looking husband who used to love, care, support her and well settled financially. When Reva got pregnant with Swara after one year of marriage, Parvati started taunting Shomi as even after 4 years she did not conceive, Shomi 's hatred for Reva increased multiple times. Thankfully 1 year later Shomi got pregnant with Ragini. Anurag and Reva could afford to treat Swara as their princess she used to always have new clothes and toys where as Shomi had to control her daughter's wishes due to Shekhar's instable financial conditions and narrow minded attitude. Whenever they visited to their Mother's house in Udaipur, difference between the two was clearly seen. Reva always wanted to help Shomi which she did not take saying that 'Reva should not flaunt her husband's status'. Shomi felt Swara and Ragini will also have same fate as their mothers.

Post Anurag and Reva's death Swara broke down, she faced sever depression, Shobha thought to take her to Kolkatta thinking Swara will have Gododia family around her to care and love her. But Shomi always had other plans for Swara, even though she felt bad for early demise of her adopted sister she felt now Swara will realise the pain of losing everything to her sister. Dida raised Swara with Anurag's and Reva's savings. Shomi's and Dadi's partial behaviour with Swara and Ragini increased the distance between two. Ragini also used to envy Swara for her looks, and qualities.

Shomi brought Nikhil Chaturvedi's alliance for Swara but she never wanted Swara to get married to him. She and Ragini tactfully pass message at last moment to Chaturvedi family that Swara is not perfect girl for their family so the alliance can break and Shomi can make Swara marry one of Shekhar's cousin who is 12 years elder and widower. Shomi along with Gadodia's help wanted to write Swara's fate same as hers but Maheshwari's entry destroyed her all plans also breaking her and Gadodia's dream to get Ragini married to Sanskar. When Annapurna and Sujata met Dida, they visited Badi to see Swara, from that moment Ragini were on mission to impress them. But her plan ruined when Annapurna asked Swara's hand for her Sanskar.

"Sanskar please bass I am full" Swara said when Sanskar brought one spoonful of chicken biryani in front of her mouth, they all were sitting at dining hall and Sanskar was feeding his scary kitten her dinner and also enjoying delicacies from same plate.

"They are getting closer and closer day by day. Right jiji?" Sujata said looking at Swara and Sanskar with happy tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Sujata one day they both will be inseparable, they are made for each other" Annapurna said lovingly looking at her children.

"Trust me my both sweet Jijis they will soon fall in love with each other or who knows they would have already fall but just need to realize it" Pari said while putting her back hugging Sujata and Annapurna.

*************************************

Thank you so much all my lovely readers for your support, love & appreciation. I hope you will like this part.

Let me know if you like the twist?

Please share your views in the form of Votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 18.8K 31
This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A very sweet, shy, yet talkative, naive gi...
2.3M 199K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
23.7K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
2.6M 160K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...