Fly Me To The Moon [OC story]

By i-m_GOD

🌌Just a fairytale-like love story🌌 More

I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N
~Go Fuck Yourself~
~Do Re Mi~
Break up with your gf, I'm bored
Leave me alone
All the good girls go to hell
A/n

~Hope It Gives You Hell~

16 0 0
By i-m_GOD

~1~
12.08.3220
Sierra's PoV

I was walking along the calm streets of our beautiful tribe with Martha and Benjamin, just talking about the most random things. Of course my only subject of discussion was my life-long crush, Camelia Müller.

"There isn't a single flaw to her! Her smile is so beautiful! And
don't get me started with her dark, mysterious eyes... They make me fall for her all over again. And she's so damn hot that I can't think straight around her!"

" Alright, jeez, we get it, you love Camelia, but you know she already has a girlfriend, right?" sighed Martina, tired of me permanently worshipping Camelia.

" Yeah... I- uh. I know...". Martina's statements always manage to break me down completely. You see, Camelia is dating a player, a very dumb one at that. Vanessa, a 17 year old unemployed high school drop-out. It's obvious that she's using Camelia for her money.

"Anyways, depressing stuff aside, can we go get ice cream?" suggested a hungry Benjamin. "There's a new ice cream cafe somewhere around here. I heard people talking about it. They're well know for their homemade, freezing goodness. I think it's called 5ToGo(A/n: that is a Romanian cafe). We should try it out. What do you girls think?"

" I suppose it's not a bad idea. After all it's boiling here. So sure, let's go" Martina agreed to his suggestion with a small smile, fanning her face with her hand to strengthen her point.

I nod my head in agreement. Thank God there's a new ice cream shop. Here in the Sun Pack, everyday is the same, no matter the season. Like a mid-August noon. Hot and dry.

" I heard it's chilly at the shop, since it's right next to the barrier with the Moon Pack. Who knows, maybe we'll see Camelia." Benjamin winked suggestively, with a deep chuckle.

" Hopefully not!" Martina exclaimed in a loud voice. " If Camelia is there, Vanessa might as well just be with her. And I don't want to see her face. I'm sorry to say this, but she is so dumb. Remember when she failed that Biology test? In which the teacher let us copy the answers from the book? Or when she almost broke her ankles while trying to strut in 10" high-heeled shoes down the slippery halls of our school? Dang, that was priceless. Nevertheless, I really don't know what Camelia sees in her. She's basicallyically useless... well there's only one thing that she's good at, but I'd rather speak formally about her, cursing all over the place."

" But still...I don't care if Vanessa is there. At least I get to see Camelia~" I smile, hiding the dreadful spite that rumbled in my stomach.

-time skip, when they get to the cafe-

Of course, with Martha's luck, Camelia stood there, in all her might, at a one person booth in the small, modest cafe. Wait. She's alone?! A shy smile crept up to my face as I sat down at a booth with my friends. She was looking at her laptop, which was sat on the table, a bunch of stickers with skulls decorating it. She was furiously typing away on the device, a frown making it's way on to her face. Just now I realized how her reading glasses were balancing on the tip of her nose, threatening to fall off-

"HELLO?!Earth to Sierraaaa" a loud, obnoxious voice and a hand waving in front of my eyes woke me up from my gaze. I glared at Martha, with a growing blush on my face.
"Y-yeah?" I stuttered, hoping they wouldn't ask me where I was staring.

" What flavour would you like?" asked Benjamin, impatiently bouncing his foot beneath the table.

" Umm. I guess I'll have vanilla. What about y'all?"

"I'll have vanilla too" responded Martha with a nonchalant shrug.

" Awesome..." and just like that, I resumed admiring Camelia, while Benjamin and Martha were ordering for the three of us.

I was so focused on admiring Camelia's every soft move, that I forgot where I was. For a split second her face lit up and I guessed she finished the thing she was working on.... Until Vanessa walked in with her dollar-store, bright pink heels, her mini-skirt and spaghetti-strap cropped tank top on and her long, whitewashed, blonde locks down her back, which was oddly shaped like a question mark.

The feeling of jealousy came back into my stomach when Vanessa decided to lean down to kiss Camelia on the lips. What made me feel better though, was the fact that Camelia didn't kiss her back, her gaze never leaving her computer.

But Vanessa whined and literally threw a temper tantrum in the middle of the cafe. She looked like a spoiled teen that was dressed in clothes from the baby section of a thrift shop.

Camelia's face scrunched up in a frown as she stared at her girlfriend stomp her feet, with a loud echoing sound coming from her heels, grasping the attention of all the customers from the cafe.

" Vanessa." growled in a low voice Camelia.

" Yes Cammy?" Vanessa answered her in a high pitched voice, twirling a strand of her platinum blonde hair around her finger.

" I need you to get out." said Camelia in the same tone as before, sending shivers down my spine.

" B-but why? D-don't you love me?" Vanessa said with her eyes glossy.

" I didn't say that. I just need peace and quiet so I can finish this dang project for college!" Camelia said, not taking her eyes off the screen for a moment.

As Vanessa ran out of the cafe, with fake tears running down her face, everything turned... quiet.

I kept stealing soft glances towards Camelia while I was talking to my friends about what happened just moments ago.

One time, when I glanced her way, she was looking at me. My eyes widened in shock as we held eye contact. It was only for a second, although I felt as if the time had stopped for an eternity. Then she sent me one of her soft smiles, waving her big hand as an innocent greeting. I waved back and gave her a shy smile.

I heard her chuckle as she turned away to her project, a smile staying on her face even after our eye contact broke.

And... I couldn't help it but keep a smile on as well.

-time skip, when they finish their ice cream and left the cafe-

Me, Martha and Benjamin had to part ways very soon after we left the cafe. I had to get some groceries for my parents, while they had to go rent 3 seats for a movie next week. They always told me it was way more exciting to buy the tickets face-to-face rather than clicking a couple of buttons online.

" See ya tomorrow, 'Erra!" Yelled Martha in her loud, piercing voice, even though we were still at a reasonable distance. Erra has been my given nickname for years. Has an oddly long story to it.

" Yea yea. See ya guys." I said waving them off, then turned the other way, walking away from my friends.

I walked at a slow pace, admiring the tall buildings that tower our town. I inhaled, the wonderful aroma of freshly baked bread, coming from a nearby bakery. The soothing music from a restaurant that I had just passed made the atmosphere pleasant.

Just then I feel my arm being pulled harshly, throwing me on the ground, into a dark alley that I didn't even notice until now. I slowly lift my gaze from the pavement, looking up, meeting with Vanessa's angry eyes. Her face was covered in a inhuman amount of make-up, her eyelids coated in a sickening bright pink eyeshadow and her eyelashes covered in a thick layer of mascara. Her overlined lips, desperately looking for a way to seem fuller and, not surprisingly, failing miserably, were varnished in a dark pink, almost red lip gloss. She towered over me, her hands on her hips, an overly displeased look on her face.

Vanessa POV

How dare she even think about flirting with MY Cammy? She is such a snake. So fake. She's so ugly. I don't know why Camelia smiled at her like that. She will pay for trying to take my Cammy away. I will make her life a living Hell for this!

"GET UP YOU UGLY BITCH! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!", I barked at her, not caring if anything or anyone heard me."HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY SWEET CAMMY?"

She had the guts to play dumb.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you two-faced snake. You were gazing at my girlfriend. Heh, as if you had a chance with her, useless bitch. Everyone knows I am better than you. I am skinnier, prettier and richer than you.", I smile proudly."Cammy will always choose me over you".

"Indeed, you are a lot skinnier than me. You look like an anorexic chihuahua. Indeed, you are prettier than me, but you might be the ugliest person in the world I have ever seen under all that make up. Indeed, you are richer than me. But that is because I make my own money by participating in charities and actually working, not by dating, like, 3 people at the same time. Oh and one more thing. I hope that after this arguement, everytime you see my face, I hope it gives you hell. And when you find someone else that's worth a damn and treats you well, well they're a fool and you are just as well.", she finished with a wide smirk on her face."I think you shouldn't tell your friends about your relationships... they don't keep them secret."

"YOU SNEAKY PIG! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU?!", I yell as I punch her across her face. She knows. I cant believe she knows about my affairs...

I was shouting, punching and kicking her. She was wailing and crying in pain, bleeding out more and more by the minute. When I thought her death was nearing, I heard a voice which i wouldn't have ever wanted to hear in a situation like this.

"VANESSA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!", Camelia shouted as she pushed me away to tend the broken girl.

"Cammy, I-", I didn't get to finish my sentence because she sharply cut me off.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I HEARD EVERYTHING! THE AFFAIRS, THE NAMES YOU CALLED SIERRA... YOU DISGUST ME!... That's it. WE'RE THROUGH!".

She broke up with me. She really broke up with me...

I suddenly felt so sorry for what I had done. I almost killed a person because they smiled at Camelia. Now Camelia left me... I have to make it look like it was her fault...

"Cammy, no, look, she attacked me first!", I exclaimed as I showed her a bruise I got last week when I fell down the stairs in Cammy's school while walking with my new heels. I was hoping it was enough.

"Vanessa, stop lying. Sierra wouldn't hurt a fly, but another person. Plus I know when you got that. Now please get out of the way so I can take her to the hospital. I also called the cops. I was at the entrance of the alley when I heard the commotion. I called the cops and almost walked away, but I froze when I heard Sierra's voice. I would've never thought you would be so crazy. I would've never thought you would hurt someone like this. I would've never thought you would cheat on me for money... WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING 24/7 FOR YOUR SPOILED ASS?!... Now, please excuse me and get out of my way.

She pushed me aside while carrying the unconscious bloody body of Sierra.

"CAMELIA!", I yell out, hoping she would come back. But all I heard were sirens and a loud "FORGET YOU!" from Camelia. Before I could run I was in handcuffs...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
84.3K 479 21
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
999K 52.6K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
403K 11.4K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?