Pernicious- True Evil

By AuthorAngelikaKoch

"Not all of us are evil," Astra said with a heaving chest. "You will not destroy my species." "No," the demon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Copyright Notice

466 6 3
By AuthorAngelikaKoch

Please note: This book is a work of fiction. All content within this book is purely fictional and comes from the writer's imagination. All resemblances to events, people—living or dead, locales, is purely coincidental and should be taken as such.

Copyright © 2019 Philadonos LLC

Cover design and original art by Michy Mikolai. Rights to cover owned by Philadonos LLC.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.If you wish to use material from this book, other than for review purposes, written permission must be given directly to the individual from the author. Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

ISBN: 9781712657478 (Paperback)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 136 23
I look as she yells at my beta for making her friend mad, and I can't help but think about her. She is always going to be my world, no matter what. W...
22K 636 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
32 0 20
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in a magical world? Well, twenty year old Astra Holister sure as heck hasn't. She didn't believe...
5.3K 542 32
"I am too busy staring into those eyes, the ones that have been haunting my nightmares for the last seven years. The same eyes that watched me from t...