Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

6. talk to me

24.5K 1.3K 111
By love_angell20

Hey.. how are you all?

So here is another update.

Enjoy ❤️

************

Edited

Hana's POV

It was 10 o'clock but maan didn't come home yet. I was worried about him. Where he could be? He didn't know anyone here.

How much I wanted to make maan's first-day happy day. After 8 years he was with his whole family. I wanted him to enjoy it. I didn't want him to be disappointed in any way. But because of me, He was not with his family. He was hurt. And I was the reason for all this.

Ya Allah, please take care of my maan. Only you know where he is. please save him from evil people And sent him home safely as soon as possible. I was on my prayer mat. Making dua for him after I was done I folded my prayer mat and walked out of my room.

As I came downstairs I saw mama and Riya aapi sitting in the hall.
Maybe they are waiting for maan. I thought and stood on the last stair.

"Mama go and sleep. It's quite late" Riya said.

"Yes, Riya. It's quite late but my son is not at home" Mama said I can see how worried she was.

"Mama he must be with his friends. He always does that. You know.. Whenever there was a bad argument between him and i. He would leave the house and not came until his temper was cool. So chill mama" Riya aapi was trying to erase mama tension.

"But Riya he doesn't know anyone here. His frien..." Mama was saying but aapi cut her off in the middle.
" His friends are here. Alex and Jake. Both are here mama. They also came here chasing Rumaan." Riya aapi said with soft smiled.

I know Jake and Alex they are maan's buddy. I always saw their pictures on maan's post or story.

I felt relieved after hearing this if they were with him then he must be fine.

"Are you sure?. They are with him?" Mama asked not convinced of aapi's words yet.

"Yes, mama. I called Alex half an hour ago he said they are with him" aapi reassured mama and mama nodded.

"Ok now go and sleep and don't take tension. I am here until Rumaan comes home, ok?" Riya aapi said and lead mama to her room.

When they left I came and sit on the sofa. And leaned my head back and close my eyes.

"Hana" I heard Riya aapi's voice. as I open my eyes I saw Riya aapi seated beside me.

"What are you doing here?" Aapi asked," nothing I was just..." I bit my lips I didn't know what to say.

"Waiting for Rumaan" Riya aapi completed my sentence. With a soft small smile.

"Hmm" I just hummed looking at the floor.

"Hana I know your hurt. And I know you heard everything" Riya aapi said and I looked up at her.

"How.."
"I saw you when marzi was taking you to your room" aapi cut me off and said. I didn't say anything.

"Hana.....umm... Rumaan, whom you all saw in the evening.... that is the truth of him now...uhh... He has changed hana... Uhm..you...." I could tell aapi was nervous.

"Aapi I know what you're trying to say. That I shouldn't expect anything from him. Right?" I said and looked at her I saw her eyes watery and she looked down.

"Aapi... You don't have to be sad.. aapi maan hasn't changed. He is just distracted. And one day he will come back to his track" aapi chuckled on my words. I just smiled and continued.

"I promise. I will take him to the right path. I love him aapi... he is my husband and it is my responsibility to get my husband on the right path" I said with confidence.

Yes! I will make him realised how strong our relationship is. I promised myself too

"My stupid brother is so lucky to have you as his wife. And don't worry I am with you, in fact, our whole family is with you. Hum sab mil kar Sidha kardenge use (we will all straighten him out together)" aapi said and I giggled little." We will" I muttered smiling.

"Ok aapi.. now you go and rest, you must be tired after a long flight."

"No... Hana Ruma.."
"Aapi I will wait for him. When he will come I'll serve him his dinner so don't worry and go" I said and stood up with her.

She smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving. I sighed and sat on the couch. And again closed my eyes.

****

I don't know how much time passed. And when I slept here. but my eyes flew open when I heard a car honk. I looked up at the clock and it's showed 11:30 pm

I stood up and went to open the door as I opened the door I saw maam was standing there. He was about to ring the bell.

He looked at me and then looked at his wristwatch and then again at me but didn't say anything. Even I was busy staring at him without a word.

But when he didn't avert his gaze I felt uncomfortable and looked down.

Why is he not saying anything?

I thought and start biting my lower lip in nervousness.

"Move" I heard his cold voice after some time. I looked up at him. His face didn't show any emotions. I didn't know what happened to me but I couldn't move.

"I said, move" he said in the same tone but little louder. And I was stood there like a statue.

He came forward and put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me slightly.

I stumbled a little. And looked back he was going toward the kitchen?

I was looking at him he stood there and turned back to see me when he saw me still standing there he move to his room which was the right side of the kitchen.

When I saw him going to his room I hurriedly ran toward him after locking the door.

"Maan, listen," I said and put my hands on the door which he was about to close

"You listen, Hana. I don't want to listen, anything. Move now!" He said harshly. And tried to close the door but I didn't budge.

"Maan please don't do this. I know your angry but please talk to me" I pleaded. my eyes welled up with tears.

"I don't want to talk Hana. please go" he said but this time his voice was not that much cold.

"Please maan" I pleaded again with my watery eyes hoping that he will talk to me.

"Huh," he sighed irritatedly and move away. I saw him going toward his bedroom' balcony. So I went toward the kitchen to bring his dinner.

I came back with his dinner and goes to him. He was seated on the couch which was placed there in front of a small table. His eyes were closed. I put the plate on the table and sat beside him. His eyes were still closed.

So I hesitantly put my hand on his hand which was placed on his lap. He opens his eyes and looked at me and then at our hands. He quickly released his hand and looked at another side.

Hurt! I was feeling hurt. I wanted to hold his hand But I know he didn't. So I was going to do what he needed.
And he needs a friend.

"Maan..." I was cut off by him.

"Don't call me that?" he said sternly.

"But that's what I always called you"

"But I don't like it"

"But I like it" he looked at me

"My name is Rumaan" he glared at me

"For me, your maan," I said looking into his eyes with soft smiled.

"Urggh... What do you want?" He asked irritatedly. Rubbing his face

"You," I said in my heart.

"What?" He asked and looked at me confused.

Oppss! Did I say out loud? Yes, idiot, you did. Can't you see his facial expression? Allah! Now what?

"Umm... I mean...err.. I want you to eat your dinner" I said hurriedly as my eyes land on that plate. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank you, Allah.

He looked at the plate and again
moved his head another side.

"Please eat your dinner first then we will talk," I said softly.

"I am not hungry"

"I know you are," I said and took the plate in my hand and held in front of his face. He shook his head as no. I smiled at his stubbornness. I can tell he was hungry. I put that plate on my lap

"Accha... Umm.. do you want to take your anger out, don't you? I asked. he looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked confusingly.

"Do you?" I asked again

"If I say yes then?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Then you have to eat," I said smilingly.

"Huh...?"

"Yes! You have to eat. If you eat then you will get lots of energy and then you can take your anger out. punching.....umm... pillow?" Looking around as I saw pillow I said it. And brought the spoon to his lips but he looked at me dangerously

'umm...now what? Why is he looking at me like this? This trick always worked Whenever ruban and Arif didn't eat I used this trick because boys love energy word. Right? I came out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.

"What am I? A 5-year-old?" He asked narrowing his eyes toward me.

"No.but you behave like one" I mumbled looking at the plate.

"Did you say something"

"No..nothing" shook my head.
"But I heard," he said and rolled his eyes.

"Maan. Sorry. But please eat something" I pleaded.

"Huff" he looked at me for second and then took the plate from my hands and started eating. I smiled looking at him.

You haven't changed maan. Everyone is wrong and I will prove it. Your still my maan. You are still the same one who can't refuse me. You are just distracted and stubborn too. But I will do anything to enter your life and your heart again. My love will make its way to your heart. And you'll love me the way I love you. You cannot deny our nikah for long maan. You...

"Ahem.. ahem.." I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him clearing his throat.

I looked at him who was already looking at me rising his eyebrows.

Oh, Allah, he noticed that I was staring at him.

"Umm. I was just... thinki... No, I mean.. saying... If you need anything then you can tell me?" I quickly said what came to my mind first.

"No... And thanks for this" he said. gesturing toward the plate.

"It's my duty," I said with a smiled.

He rolled his eyes and tried to stand up but I held his arm to stop him.

"Where are you going?"

"As far as I know. Normal people are going to sleep at this time. Yours I don't know" he said and again tried but I didn't remove my hand.

"You don't want to talk?" I asked he shook his head"no"

"Why not? Did you told your friends what happened today?"

"Really Hana! Do you think I can talk to my friends about this?"

"Yes you can," I said simply.

"Oh yeah! I can, like hey guys did you know I was married at 13 and now my parents want me to accept my wife.. you know what will they do? First, they will shock and then they will start laughing at me" he said and stood up. I also stood up and went in front of him.

"That's why I am telling you to talk to me. I am also your friend. Did you forgot,? whenever you were worried about something, you used to come to me, you used to share your problems with me." I said softly and maan was looking at me. He didn't say anything so I continued.

"I heard somewhere 'Make new friends but keep the old.
Those are silver, those are gold" I said smilingly and a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"So, your gold?" He smirked looking down at me

"No. I am old" I said and giggled. he also smiled.

"Ok now tell me, where were you?"

"I was with my friends," he said and sat down on the couch. And I sat down in front of him on the ground.

"Why you left like that maan? Did you know how much mama baba upset with your behaviour" I was trying to make him understand that what he did and how he behaved was wrong.

"You know mama is hurt. She was there in the hall waiting for you till 10 o'clock. She wasn't ready to go to her room, but Riya aapi sent her forcibly." I told him and I saw the hurt on his face.

"Do you think I wasn't hurt? Baba shouted at me, Hana. After 8 years I came back and He shouted at me. Why!? just because I forgot that damn nickname.?" He yelled and stood up and I also stood up.

'not only that name you forgot but our nikah' my eyes started getting wet.

"And you know what? You were the reason. Because of your tears, they all looked at me like I was some criminal."

"I am sorry," I said in low voice. An alone tear escaped my eyes.

"No Hana! Your sorry cannot change whatever happened today" he said angrily.

"I know it's my fault. If I had control on my emotions then it wouldn't happen" I said Looking at him.

"But trust me maan... I...I was.. hurt.. when you asked me... Who.. is.. maan.." I didn't realize that I started sobbing loudly.

"Hana. Don't cry" He held my both arms.

"Hana I am sorry. But you tell me.. how can I recalled that name when no one called me maan for 8 years?" he asked softly looking into my eyes.

"I know... it's not your fault... it's m..."

"No! It's not your fault either... You were hurt because my family gives you false hope about our.. nikah" he said and turned another side. And I start crying silently.

"Hana that nikah was a childish act.." his back was facing me so he can't see my tears.

'no maan don't say that, please... it's our nikah. This nikah is a bond between us'
I was hurt by his words but I couldn't say anything now. Because I wanted to know what was going on in his mind.

"..And this nikah doesn't matter to me. I don't accept it" he said sternly. And I felt pain in my chest.

"But I do" I whispered a bit loud and ran out of his room. I know he heard that. I didn't wait for him to say anything.

**************

How's it?

Tell me.. what do you think about their first proper conversation after 8 years?

Please, guys, don't forget to vote and comments.

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
131K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
573K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...