The adventures of Hunter Volu...

By mysticonhunder

Hello Mysticon fans and welcome to the second season book, with the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in the w... More

Chapter 22-Three Mysticons and two babies
Chapter 23-Star-Crossed Sisters
Chapter 24-Scream of the Banshee
Chapter 25- The edge of two Morrows
Chapter 27-The Dragon's Rage
Chapter 28-The mask
Chapter 29-Save the date
Chapter 30-Happily Ever After
Chapter 31-The lost Scepter
Chapter 32-Total Eclypse of the golden Heart
Chapter 33-The last Dragon
Chapter 34-Game of Phones
Chapter 35-The Fozes who saved the Lotus Night
Chapter 36-Heart of Stone
Capter 37-Monster Hunt

Chapter 26-Twin Stars Unite

85 0 0
By mysticonhunder

(Don't tell it to them.)

What's up everyone and welcome to another adventure with the Mysticons. What do you say, do you want to hope in?

Another normal day on both the realms of Gemina and Earth. We were chilling at the couch and some of the assassin spies were keeping an eye on Proxima. They ensure me that she was fine by now, just a little disatisfied with the realm.

(Me: Now that we have it here, why do  you hate Earth Prox?
Prox: I can't explain it. Everything seemed a little bit boring and empty.
Me: Get it. Next time we all go together to Earth and I'm going to show you the most funny and adventurous places. Then we will change your mind. Deal?
Prox: Deal.
Everyone: Yeah.
Prox: Now we are talking right.)

Because the news were always the same, I decided to leave the walkie-talkie for a couple of minutes in my bedroom and play basketball with Choko, Jess, Piper and Em. Allas, I didn't knew what was coming for us. At Earth, Proxima and Antie Yaga were attacked by Tazma and some of the specters. The assassin spies tried to help too, but with no success. And they couldn't find me anywhere. They were doing pretty well, until Tazma used a dark magic artefact, like a starfish, which was weakening Antie Yaga. When they opened the portal to retrun back, Tazma managed to grab Proxima the last minute and deliver her to her queen, leaving her aunt helpless from the dark spell. That's what the Assassin told me, because he reached the spot and jumped on the van to come to us. Now on our side and our NBA skills.

Piper: Follow the bouncing ball.
Em: I'll catch it, I'll catch it.
Me: Give me, I'm free.
Piper: Here you go.
Me: And... dunka bunga. Yes, Michle Jordan and John Adetokoumbo win.
Piper: It was a very good game Dimitri Diamantidi, right?
Em: Okay Michle, you should watch out, because I just started to warm up.
Zar: Careful Michle, she may be sort, but that dwarf can jump. Who got your money on, princess?
Me: Guys, I think I'm going to the others.
Em: Okay, see ya Adetokoumbo.

Zar: *to Arkayna* Hey, are you stressed about Proxima?
Ark: *sigh* *in disappointment* You know me so well.
Zar: Yeah, kinda freaks me out still.
Ark: We've come a long way, haven't we?
Zar: A very long way. A princess and a thief, BFFs?
Mr: Aww, you finally said BFFs. Anyway, Arkayna, your sister is gonna be fine. I can assure you.

Why I should had spoken? Because at that time Antie Yaga's orange portal appeared and the van came out of it.

Piper: Incoming.
Me: What?
Zar: Is that... ?

From the van, Antie Yaga appeared and the Assassin was trying to help her as much as he could.

Em: Antie Yaga?
Me: Assassin, what happened?
MA: *written in a note, but how I had it in mind* Tazma attacked, took Proxima and we couldn't warned you on time.
Ark: No... Proxima.
Me: 'Oh no, I shouldn't had let that walkie-talkie in the room.'

We were all socked and scared of what they were doing to Proxima. Actually they just put her on an obelisk connected to the spectral dragon egg, but we were still terrified of what might happen. On our side we ran to find everything we had in our medical boxes and tried to find out what exactly had happened to Antie Yaga.

Em: Is she gonna be okay?
Mal: Wecan only hope. This is some seriously dark mojo.
Doug: If there is anyone who can save her, is you. You've got this buddy *while dabbing*.
Mal: No dabbing.
Doug: Riiiiight, got it.
Me: *sigh* If only I had the walkie-talkie, I would be there on time... and Proxima and Antie Yaga would be safe and...
MA: *written in a note, but how I had it in mind* Come on, don't get upset. We are going to save Proxima.
Zar: Yeah, the Assassin dude is right.
Ark: Okay girls, let's hit Necrafa's lair and save Proxima.
Mal: Hold up. If Necrafa captures you, she'll have both the twins.
Em: Right, she'll be able to raise the spectral dragon.
Piper: And our realm goes, "kamboom", "kapow", "kabloom-bam-boom".

And while she was continuing making noises for the apocalypse, she was backing off more and more until she bupmed on one of the columns and made the teleporting bag fall on her head.

Piper: Sorry. Explosion sounds are fun.
Ark: Let's go, Proxima needs us.
Mal: Arkayna, seriously, maybe you should stay here safe.
Ark: Proxima is my sister. I'll bring her home.
Zar: We'll bring her home. Together.
Me: Right. Neither Necrafa nor Tazma can beat us all.
Ark: Okay girls, it's magic hour.
Mal: Just be carefull, alright?

(Prox: You know, you are very careless. For even trying to do this plan.
Everyone: What?
Prox: But you are my careless friends. And I like that.
Everyone: Awww.
Ark: Are you trying to soften us for the chapter or something like that? 'cause it worked.
Prox: I'm just pointing out the important stuff. Like that you are careless.)

We went to transform into our Mysticon forms, jumped on our griffons and we made a plan on the way to the lair. Another great heist plan.

~Timeskip~

Ark: Okay, once we get in, Em, Piper, you search Tazma's lab. Aaron, Assassin, make sure the area all around the lair is safe from specters once we get in. Zarya, Seren and I will hit the throne room.
Zar: But how? Necrafa's lair is gonna be swarmming with specters.
Piper: Yeah, we can't just fly in.
Ark: Who said anything about flying?
Me: What do you have this time on your mind chief?
Ark: You'll see. Em, did you bring them?
Em: Of course yes.

The idea Arkayna had in mind was to use some bubble orbs, jump off of our griffons and swim all the way through.

Zar: Okay, swimming works.
Em: Let's go now, to Necrafa's lair.
Piper: Woo-hoo, those bubbles are awesome.
Me: When all these had finished, we will have all the time to play with those bubbles.

Choko and Jessica were the first ones to jump out of the water, to make a distraction for us, so we can pass in. When they jumped on his face, we had the chance to come out of the water and get ready to take him off with all our powers.

Piper: Nighty night, specter.
Ark: Let's go in now.

We entered the lair and we split up as the plan said. Aaron and the Assassin went out to fight more specters, Em and Piper went to Tazma's lab and last, Zarya, Arkayna and me went for the throne room, the place where Necrafa should be the first one to encounter. But, hey, where she was? There were only some specters. Maybe she was in the lab. At least we had Proxima right in front of us.

Zar: *whispering* *gasp* There's Proxima.
Me: Wait, where is Necrafa?
Ark: Probably somewhere else in the lair.
Me: That's strange.
Ark: Hmm, do you see those obelisks right there? They are probably for activating the dragon egg.
Zar: Not if we have anything to do with it.
Me: That's the spirit. Now let's take them silently. Now watch me.

With my assassin skills I managed to get behind the obelisks, take down both two specters who were guarding it, leaving the obelisks without guardians. Zarya hit one specter from the front and once she hit him again, he was gone. Arkayna then took the lead and brought down two other specters. Now it was only us and Proxima. Or maybe it is a trap? Yeah, I shouldn't had spoilt it. Or maybe you didn't even knew it till know? Also I must stop making those kind of questions, like we are in a mystery-series. Or maybe we really are in a mystery-series? Okay, I will stop.

Zar: Get Proxima, we'll watch over Necrafa and Tazma.

And with a skillful jump, Arkayna managed to reach Proxima up the obelisk.

Me: You know Z, I still feel that there's something wrong.
Zar: What is wrong with finding everything easy?

Ark: *from behind* It's okay sis. It's me, Arkayna.

Then something we didn't waited for happened. Proxima turned out to be Necrafa, but disguist as Proxima.

Necrafa: Arkayna?
Ark: What the...?

But sadly she didn't managed to dodge Necrafa's grip on time.

Necrafa: So, the dragon mage is the princess!
Zar: Let go of her.
Me: Told ya it wouldn't be that easy Z.

And I was once again right, because Tazma had trapped us in those dark magic tentacles for... *while counting* the twenty fourth time.

Taz: You were right my queen. They came to rescue her.
Me: Because this is what family does. Da.
Prox: Arkayna? You are... a mysticon?
Ark: *akwardly* Hey sis.
Necrafa: *in the happiest tone we would ever hear her* Finally, the twin stars are here. Time to unleash the spectral dragon.

No, it was really happening. Necrafa put both Arkayna and Proxima on the obelisks. The dragon would be very soon free.

Zar: No. This can't be happening.
Me: *sigh* I wish I could say that this is a dream. Zarya.
Zar: Yes?
Me: If we won't survive, I want you to know that I had fun with you.
Zar: Me too.
Me: Look at what month death has chosen to take us, now that the branches are blossoming and the grass is coming out.

Then it all started. The pillars were glowing in a green light, something that was torturing the twins on the obelisks.

Necrafa: Rise my pet. Rise. Muahahahaha.

Now on the other sides, Piper and Em were still searching in Tazma's lab for Proxima, when they heard too the sounds from the throne room. River and Aaron had taken down a lot of specters, but they suddenly stopped, because they heard the party which was happening inside and they chose to come in and helped us. On our side now, with the crazy party lights.

Prox: I'm scared Arkayna.
Ark: So am I. So am ahahah...

The pain was becoming stronger and stronger by every second, which was passing.

Taz: When the twin stats unite...
Necrafa: The spectral beast will take flight.

But when we thought that we are going to see a dragon... nothing really happened. You really don't know how hard I kept from laughing at that moment.

Necrafa: *in a confused tone* Wha...? Wha...? What happened?
Me: *whispering* Hey, that's illegal.
Zar: *whispering* Come on, you want to save the realm and you say that it's illegal?
Prox: It appears the "evil lich" hit "uglich", haha.
Ark: *ironcly* Aouch, that dragon-burnt.
Taz: *angrily* Watch your tongue.

Tazma didn't even managed to threaten us properly and Necrafa grabbed her furiously.

Necraf: *in her angriest tone ever possible to Tazma* You.
Taz: *scared* Please, I don't know what happened. The prophesy sais...
Necrafa: *in her angriest tone ever possible to Tazma* Come with me. Tibion, watch them.
Tibion: With great pleasure.

Now, because we want to change scenery a bit, Malvaron was trying his best to find what happened to Antie Yaga and he found that she was hit by a phantom claw. A very dark spell, which looks like starfish, but it's way too dangerous, so before you buy a starfish or grab one from the sea, remember that maybe it would be a phantom claw.

(Prox: No, I think not. It would be a normal starfish.
Me: *whispering* Proxima, I was trying to give them a reason to not take starfish from the sea and make them decorative. It's really awful for those animals and for the oceans.
Prox: *whispering* Oh, okay. *pretending* Right, they probably are phantom claws, don't take them. *whispering* Did I saved it?
Me: Opsometha.
Prox: What?
Me: Will see.)

Anyway, they managed to take it out, but then something happened and it escaped. It was like watching a horror movie with those two star in it. They tried to wake up Antie Yaga to stop it, but without any results, so they were running al over the place.

Back to us now. Piper, Em, Choko and Jess were still in the lab, until they heared a furious Necrafa coming. They were officially doomed, because they couldn't find any potions to help them in this lab, but the little foz companions found a brilliant idea. To dress like statues with some flour, to look like the ones in the lab, and stay still or they were done. After Necrafa had left, they managed somehow to get past Tazma and ran to the throne room. Now in the throne room.

Prox: *angrily* You were a Mysticon this whole time?
Ark: I wanted to tell you, I really did.
Prox: *angrily* Well, you should have. I trusted you, but you feel you could trust me?
Zar: Give her a break Proxima, it ain't easy to be a Mysticon.
Me: You know Proxima, the real reason we try to keep it a secret it's because we don't want to see someone we care getting hurt.
Prox: *angrily* Oh shut it Mysticons Ranger and Hunter.
Me: *trying to stay calm* If I get up there...
Ark: *to Proxima in an angry tone* Don't talk to them like that.
Prox: *angrily* And this was your plan? Coming to rescue me and putting the whole realm into danger?
Zar: We tried to warn her.
Me: But you know her.
Ark: *angrily* Oh shut it Mysticons Ranger and Hunter.
Me: *angrily* Okay, now you two up there choose a chick to be slapped.
Tibion: Oh, cat-fight. Settle in boys, this is gonna be good.
Ark: Yes it is.
Me: You are gonna love the assassination part.
Tibion: Why are you smiling? And why you said "assassination part"? Wait, the only reason would be if this whole argument was *gasp* a distraction.

And yes, this whole thing was really a distraction, to give time to Em, Piper, Aaron and the Assassin enough time to come and take out some specters.

Em: Smart boy Tibion.
Piper: And here are some rewards for your quick thinking. Some hoops.

Piper took down some of those specters and continued on like this.

Aaron: Hold still. And now you are free.
Zar: Thanks Aaron for coming on time.
Aaron: Always at my girlfriends services.
Me: Thank also you Assassin.
Zar: *to Arkayna and Proxima* Heads on.

Zarya freed them both from those obelisks and luckily she was there to catch Proxima.

Zar: Gotcha.
Em: Are you okay girls.
Ark: We are fine, we'll be. And nice acting girls.
Prox: Did I sounded believable? I was so nervous.
Me: *pretending I knew they were acting* Right, our acting skills are legendary, hehe.
Prox: You weren't acting, did you?
Me: Nope.

(Mallor: But you can't say, she played well her part.
Willa: Yeah, all of you, but I would like to see the cat-fight to last a bit longer.
Kash: If you want a cat-fight, start it first with a real cat.
Zar: You will never stop the cat-puns, right?
Kash: Of course no.
Me: Why you ask her, I like those cat-puns.
Kash: Aww, thanks.)

Prox: It's okay, at least we are safe. No, really, did I was believable?
Zar: *to Proxima* You were worried about your acting? You were captured by Necrafa...

Then, the thing we didn't wanted to happen, it actually happened, while Arkayna was holding the one obelisk and Zarya was leaning on the other. The obelisks were glowing green again, the whole place was trembling and Arkayna and Zarya were stucked on those pillars.

Em: *extremely scared and confused* What's going on?
Me: *confused, but strugling to remain calm* Why is this machine work again? Isn't it supposed to be closed? That's even more illegal.

The obelisks then exploded and sent everyone away from the spot, but Arkayna and Zarya were still there. They suddenly started to feel a lot of pain and that pain was getting worst by every minute. It was hurting also us to hear them scream and we couldn't do anything to hemp them. Then, above them, we saw the dragon egg having a blue light and it was cracked.

Em: By the hammer of Harmon.
Me: By the stars. Ho... how? I need explanations.

And it exploded again, sending Arkayna and Zarya on us. When we raised our heads again, the dragon egg was replaced... by a real two-headed spectral dragon.

Ark: *gasp* *in terror* the spectral dragon.

We didn't even managed to say "hello" to that majestic beast and it started firing everywhere blue fire. At least we weren't the only ones who were terrified.

Tibion: Retreat. Reatreat for your undead lives.
Me: 'I need also explanations for this.'
Em: Run.

Then we were running all over the place, in hopes it won't catch us and using everything we had as shields. But I still had this question. Why he was so angry with us?

Em: *angrily* Hey, what did we ever do to you?

But that stubborn dragon couldn't listen. Luckily I threw my axes on his heads and Emerald managed to get away from him, something the specters couldn't do.

Em: Thanks Seren. It doesn't have manners.
Me: Your welcome.

Then the dragon went for Piper.

Piper: *in a scared tone* Hey nice dragon.

But this isn't a nice dragon at all. I'm glad Piper didn't stayed in this idea and back off.

Piper: Woa, woa, snappy little thing, aren't ya?
Zar: I can fix that.

Zarya tried to fired some rope arrows to tie his mouths,but this made him more mad.

Aaron: Hey dragon, I think you should loosen up a little.

Aaron then used all his thunder powers and zapped the beast, causing it to lose consciousness. This one gave us the chance to run and get out of there.

Zar: *in a scared and confused tone* S... so, if we unleashed the spectral dragon, that means...
Ark: *in a scared and confused tone* We are the twins?
Prox: *in a confused tone* No, no, that... that doesn't make any sense.
Me and MA: Tell me about it.

From behind us, the dragon had waken up and the hunting begun.

Em: *in a hurried like tone* Yeah, maybe we should do the family reunion thing later?
Aaron: I wouldn't agree more.

But we sadly reached a dead end. The dragon had trapped us in the corner and Emerald used her shield to protect us from his nasty blue blames, but it couldn't hold him any longer.

Ark: Now or never, with everything we've got guys. Unleash the dragon.
Em: Battle unicorn, charge.
Zar: Time to howl... arrrooooo...
Piper: Fly phoenix, fly.
Me: Eagle, claws out.

Because the others didn't had animal powers, they tried their best attacks, but... but the dragon destroied all our attacks so easy.

Em: *worried* Okay, that's gonna be a problem.
Ark: Over there.

Arkayna saw a crack on the walls of the lair, we quickly jumped into it and slide down it. Luckily the dragon couldn't pass through. We ran for a couple of meters, but it wouldn't be that easy to get out of there.

Ark: Quick, to the balcony.
Em: If we get to the cliff, which leads to the ocean, we can...
Taz: Escape? Not likely Mysticons.

Tazma, Necrafa and some specters appeared in front of us and maybe we didn't had a chance against them, we took out our weapons and got ready to fight. Necrafa hit first, but Arkayna dodge it this time. Then Emerald, Zarya and Aaron jumped in to stop another attack and I  took down some specters together with Piper and the Assassin.

Ark: Everyone, retreat.
Piper: Do you remember what's back there?
Em: Here goes nothing.

Then Emerald used one orb bomb at the direction of the spectral dragon. When the dragon came in, neither Necrafa nor Tazma could believe it.

Taz: *in astonishment* It... it can't be.
Necrafa: *in astonishment too* The spectral dragon. The prophecy is fullfilled.
Em: *in a scared and confused tone* Yeah, we are doomed. *huff* Is it *huff* hot in here *huff*.
Zar: Someone get the dwarf a paper bag?
Piper: *gasp* Oh my goblin, by bag.

Necrafa: *to the spectral dragon* Come to me my beast. Join with me.

The bad thing is that it chose to join her. Why he couldn't come with us. I mean, we were the ones who hatched it. Also, it would be very cool to have him on our side.

Em: Please give me that bag quick. No, it is not gonna work. I still can't breath.
Piper: No, no silly, not breath into it, jump into it.
Ark: Your portal bags, brilliant.
Zar: Good idea Pipes.
Prox: But if they follow?
MA: We'll care about it later.
Necrafa: Destroy them my child.
Piper: Everyone in. Quick time.
Zar: *to Aaron and to the Assassin* Hey, are you gonna jump?
Aaron: I think that our roads we'll be cut here.
Zar: What?
MA: But for a while, we'll meet each other again.
Me: *near to cry* But... but...
MA: I'll see you again my princess, I promise. When your weapons and power aren't enough, use your brain and agility. Fine?
Me: *near to cry* Fine.

Those where the last words before we all jump into the bag. Aaron and the Assassin sacrificed themeselves and stayed behind to protect all of us. Both me and Zarya were at the edge of tears. We couldn't believe it. Anyway, we all appeared back to the hideout and the guys were still chased by the claw, but before we leave, the dragon fired at us and that passed trought the bag too.

Piper: Fire in the hole.
Mal: That's it. Now take that phantom claw. *sigh* Welcome home. *to Doug* And you can dabb now.
Doug: Woo-hoo, yeahy.
Antie Yaga: He... hey. What's going on.
Mal: Antie Yaga, you are okay.
Antie Yaga: To be honest, I've been better, but thank you. I'm not ordering that food from Earth again. No offence.
Me: *while crying* It's okay, it doesn't matter.
Prox: How is this possible?
Em: So... you two are the twins.

Everyone turned their heads towards Zarya and Arkayna, still trying to understand what happened in that mission.

Piper: Huh? You don't look like twins.
Ark: According to the prophecy, we are.
Zar: *trying to hold herself from crying* Yeah, according to the prophecy, we are all doomed.
Mal: The spectral dragon it's been releashed?
Me: *crying* But all the prophecies have the same weak point. They don't say specifically what they mean. So maybe we have some chances.
Doug: Hey, where are Aaron and the Assassin?

Then all looked at both me and Zarya, who were crying now. They were gone, this was the only answer. The spectral dragon had been releashed, Necrafa had the power to destroy us now and we... we lost... some people we cared about a lot. With a broken heart I returned back to Earth and tried to get ready for the celebration of Easter.

(Piper: What lovely day Tazma found to attack.
Mallor: Yeah, the second worst timer ever.
Me: Tell me about it.)

What happened next after my preparations, you are going to see it in the next chapter. That's all for today fellas, I hoped you enjoyed and see ya in the next adventure with the Mysticons and the big battle you were waiting for.

The end of chapter twenty six

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.6K 52
Love, Heartbreak, Struggle, Revenge, Kiss, Love Again 'The third part of my #shumdario fiction (That Creepy Forest , Trip With Harry)
109K 8.2K 200
𝙰 πšŒπš˜πš•πš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš π™Ύπš‘πš–π™΅πš•πšžπš”πšŽ π™°πš„ πšπš˜πš› 𝟹𝟼𝟻𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜 Please check the second book for the rest of the days update.
59.5K 1.1K 79
Sometimes being a hunter and a witch isn't the best combination, Crystal Winchester learns that the hard way. Welcome home Crystal Winchester, Mystic...
143K 2.7K 17
[Complete] Just another book sequel to Marvel Oneshot. Have fun reading this! Sorry if I couldn't update much.