Hurts so good

By Adel_dynasty

"I could give you what you want, what you crave" he whispered in my ear and I shivered as I felt his hand sli... More

1.Jail
2. My Uncle
3. Moving in
4. College
5. Important announcement
6.The fight
7.Almost mistake
8. Did that just happen?
9. Better ways
10. The Kid
11. Heaven
12. Chess
Apologies.
13.How it all started...
14. Border Line
15. Mr. Aggressive
16. Sleepover
17. Clues
Sorry
18. Jabberwocky
19. Breath
20. The Library
21. The Punishment
22. Clubbing
23. Isolation
24. Temptress
25. Terrified
26. Understood
27. Adorable
29. The beast
Announcement
30. Surprise
31. The Dragons
The new people
32. Brutal
announcement
33. Fire
34. The unfolding
35. Senses
36. Please
37. And So it begins.
Bonus chapter
38. Why not
39. Xavia
40.The past
41. My Mother
42. Fuck Scalpels
43. The Families
44. The party
45. Can't Concentrate
46. Let's Play
47. No More Games
48. Enough is Enough
49. Revealed.
Help a bitch out... please
50. Harley Quinn
51. Reassurance
53. Checkmate.
52. Holy Grail.
Announcement
54. End Of TheBeginning
Epilogue
Announcement

28. Window

37.2K 1K 344
By Adel_dynasty

Double update!!
So this is a long ass chapter, just me apologizing for ghosting.
I think you might want uto get comfortable for this chapter coz we have so slight smexy time between out two boys.
Enjoy
-----------------------
Mano's POV

I couldn't help the smile that was on my lips as I entered the lecture room with Ash's hand secured by mine. It made me at peace knowing I was there to keep him safe and most importantly he was mine.

I pressed his hand to my lips for a quick kiss before I slid in beside him. Thank god we had at least three classes together and the two separate, I'll have to work on letting him go on his own, Lord knows I was already possessive of this cute boy over here.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'm gonna slip Mano" Ash said as he tried to hide the blush that was already staining his cheeks pink.

"I can't help it, you're too cute" I said as I kiss his hand again not caring about who sees and what they thought, fuck them, I'm having a blast with Ash sitting this close to me.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go and sit right over there, I can't risk it Mano and you're making it way too difficult!" He exclaimed.

"No! I'm sorry, I promise I'll stop"
Ain't no way am I letting him sit over there without me.

Before he could argue Miss Ava entered the classroom (the petit lecturer he thought was gorgeous back there)

"Okay, so today we are talking about power exchange, learning human psychology includes learning about who holds the power in certain interactions or situations and who doesn't. It's everywhere, like for instance right now in this room I hold the damn power and you all don't. If I tell you to stand, you do so without asking why and that ladies and gentlemen is what power exchange is. One holds the power the other gives."

I felt attacked and I felt Ash tense beside me before looking at Miss Ava at the same time as she winked at me.

What the hell?

"So class your assignment is going to be around the topic of power exchange, I want you all to explore the world of power exchange, give me all the details you can find and it must be realistic, the best assignment will earn extra credit for the writer." She said as she dismissed the class

"Mano, Ash a word"
I literally froze and I felt Ash's hand tremble in mine. "My office please"

As we entered her office, a boy was already inside and he looked really nervous and anxious as hell, he looked scared.

"Hey munchkin, I thought I told you there's nothing to worry about they won't bite.
Now come give mommy some love" she said as she opened her arms to the much small boy who was probably the same age as me and Ash. My mouth dropped.

We watched as she hugged the boy like he was a fragile egg and kissed him very delicately. When she pulled away and the boy whined like a kid being denied candy.

"Ow baby, we have company" she said as she brought him towards us
"Dav meet Mano and Ashley and guys this is Davin, my little" she said with a huge grin and that's when the puzzle started making sense.

"Yes, I'm the one who's to train you and yes I know those three idiots from way back and we've been friends for a long time" she said "so when do you think will be okay or is now a good time coz I'm done with my day"

"Right now is fine but what about Ash, I'm supposed to drive him home"

"It's okay he can play with Dav in here and we can go somewhere and have a little chat" she said

"That sounds great" I said as I looked at Ash for confirmation and he just nodded.

When we were sitting under one of the secluded lunch tables she said
"Rule number one Mano, never ever accept a nod for an answer, always ask for a verbal response. This is really crucial because it's easy to not understand whether he means what he's saying or just replying just because. But with verbal you can pay attention to the feelings in the voice and you can tell if they mean the answer.

You should always always pay attention to your boy, every detail of everything they do or say, your instincts should all be on him, protect and care for him. He will make bad decisions and you'll be there to correct them. You make most of his decisions without taking his power to have a say in things if you know what I mean" she explained

"You should be gentle and caring, let him in let him see the real you but also be strict, these little fellas can be bratty and a lot to handle so they should always know where to draw the line. You need to be heavily involved in his life, make sure he succeeds in everything he does. His wellbeing is your first priority, making sure he's safe and loved at all times.

"Now here's the thing, there's something called little space, now this is a headspace they go to it's more of an escape space, where there's no problems and they don't have to worry about anything in the outside world. Now it is your duty as a Caregiver to make sure he feels loved and safe, you also have to sometimes help him get into his littlespace in order to calm him down because this is a place he will feel at peace and it will probably be his sanity."

After going through all the safety precautions and how to set rules and how to go about when he regresses, I was completely tired I just wanted to go and rest.

"Okay we'll continue tomorrow and I'm sure you'll have all the basic knowledge you need to know" she said as we made our way to her office.

Opening the door, we saw Dav and Ash cuddled on the couch fast asleep. It was cute to say the least.

Just like the three musketeers, Ash was quickly growing on me.

"Hey baby, wake up we need to go now." I woke up a grumbling Ash

We made our way to my car and after confirming that Ash would spend the night at my place, I drove off.

We got home and they were all not there so we made our way to my room. While holding his hand firmly in mine. I took some sweat pants and a cotton T that was comfy and started removing Ash's clothes, which shocked him at first but then he relaxed.

When I finished getting him into the comfortable clothes, I also wore some comfy clothes.

Looking at Ash after I was done, he was biting his lip while fiddling with the hem of the T he was wearing.

"Spill it" I said as I made my way to the side if the window where he was standing.

"Mmh" he hummed without sparing me at glance.

"It's obvious that there's something on your mind. So spill it" I repeated as I cupped his face with both my palms making sure he looks at me.

"It's nothing. You'll probably think I'm dumb" he mumbled as he looked away from me but not before lingering his eyes on my lips.
A smirk grew on my face.

"Kiss me" I ordered and he chocked on his spit. How did I become this bold?

"You- yo- you want me t- " he struggled with his words.

"Ashley, I said kiss me" this time my voice was more on the firm side.

Hesitantly he looked up at me, thank god we didn't have a too big of a hight difference, I was taller than him but not by much. He places his soft lips on mine so gently and when he tried to move back my hand snaked around his waist pulling him close to me as I deepened the kiss. I'd been waiting for this ever since that night.

I devoured his lips and my other hand grabbed his hair firmly. He let out a moan that was capable of making me lose my shit. My tongue explored his mouth and he tried keeping up with me. Ashley's mouth was heaven,

Pushing him against the window, I grind my hips earning me another moan followed by a whimper. The things I wanted to do to him. Lord help us all.

This whole Dom thing was new to me but for some reason with Ash it all just came naturally and I couldn't control myself around him.

"Please" a small voice begged

"Tell me what you want" I ordered just barely leaving his lips, those things were addictive.

"Anything, just do something" he whimpered in my arms "please Daddy" this time his voice was barely audible. And hell that name again, the things it did to my cock.
"Ashley I'm going to touch you, is that okay?" I ask. I had to be sure he wanted this.
He. Nodded.

"I need words Ash" I say remembering my lesson.
"Yes please touch me"
I wish had called me daddy, but it's fine. I need him to be comfortable with me and trust me and I'm not gonna do anything I feel he's not ready for.

Without any second thoughts, I pull down his sweats and wrap my hand around him. If only he knew how deadly the sounds he makes were.
I pump him, earning me a trail of pre-cum that I spread and use as lube. My hand works his shaft as my lips roam around from his lips to his neck of course leaving trails of marks and from his neck to his collarbone where I bit him. He let's out a small scream as his hips start moving in the same rhythm with my hand.

I quicken my pace as we hear the door downstairs open. Ash freezes and I can tell he's about to lose his boner.

"Hey hey hey, shhh it's okay everything's fine" I whisper in his ear using a very seductive voice that I felt him shiver and he was hard again.

Continuing with pleasuring him, I tell him to just ignore everything and focus only on me, even when I heard my door opening, I didn't stop or even look at whoever had entered my room. Whoever they were, they could wait. I had a priority and right now I needed to get a job done.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum, please let me cum" Ash was totally out of it by now his eyes closed tight.

"Bad word baby" I said as I bit down on his shoulder and he let out a soft sexy groan.

"Please please please" he said shaking his head from side to side and that didn't slow me down as I continued my torture. "Please Daddy! Let me cum"

"There it is" I said as I nibble his earlobe "now you can cum for me" I said and my voice sounded really raspy.

After a few strokes, he broke down, every part of his body shook as I cradled his neck with a hand on his waist to hold him up. Covering
of us in his fluids Ash whimpered, moaned and made all kinds of sexy noises I knew I'd be spotting blue balls.

After he catches his breathe , I shower him with kisses letting him know how cute and sexy he is and how much he means to me. He didn't know what to do with all the attention and his face was red as a tomato. He's just the cutest

"Tan can you do that to me" Jas whispered causing both Ash and I to jump a little. And looking behind me, three men laid on my bed unashamed and very unapologetic. They where dead staring at us and I felt Ash hide his face in my neck.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing" Ashley's voice was muffled.

"I think you mean hot as hell" Terry said as I felt him press himself behind me and I could feel just how hard he was.

"Why don't you put this cute one to bed he looks tired and then we can go and take care of this" he says in my ear as he squeezes my dick. I moan my head falling back to his chest. I wanted him so bad it hurt

"Ash" I shake an already zoning out Ashley from my shoulder " come let me tuck you in"

I say as I lead him to the bed and the other two man stand and I tuck him in and closing the door behind me.

"The cave, now" Tan states as he makes his way towards the master bedroom.

Oh this is gonna be funnn.

---------------

Double update yay.

So this is an apology for just ghosting for two weeks hope you enjoyed, tell me your thoughts and maybe what you'd want to see in the next chapter.

Until next time. X
✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...
609K 43.2K 59
Is this your world, Jack? Blood and guns. One wrong step and I might fall. Or worse, Jack. You could die. Stupid. Remember to breathe. Screw being c...
140K 2.2K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
13.8K 252 23
Please~ I need more~" "Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over those cute moans of yours." He was doing this on purpose! I uncovered my mouth and...