"Your Heart Belongs To Me"

By Aizaa005

He is rich. So, What. Does he think that he can buy all the people by using his money if he think that he can... More

New Feelings

I Hate You Lin Yi

19 1 4
By Aizaa005

I did it..!!
I did ittt.....!!!

I am Xiaoxi.I am 20 years old. I am so happy today. The reason is I got a chance to admit in kerin university. Kering University is my dream University. Always I have cherished kerin University in my heart. Finally I admitted " here after many hardship. Kerin University is the best University in Korea.Actually this is not the only reason My mom also want me to admit here.

you idiot you should take a selfie.

1, 2, 3 (click)

Xiaoxi! you are here. I was looking for you in the whole versity!

Sorry Haru!!! I really forgot to meet you.I dont know how....!

Its Ok Stupid. let me show you the versity.

Yeah yeah. And please grow up we are not kid anymore.So, stop calling me stupid you idiot.

Huh never ever I am going to stop until I die.

Aish.... stubborn brat!

So Do you like this versity?

This University is best seriously.I loved all the place.
Haru is my childhood friend. You can call us childhood sweethearts hehe. when I was 7 years old my mom used work in Haru's home. She used to be Haru's nanny. She used to took me in Haru's home because I was too little to take care of myself. From that Time we became friends. But Haru was introvert and calm. He dont talk too much. After facing many difficulties I won his heart.I became Haru's friend.

I still remember our first meeting.

(Past)

Xiaoxi be a good child. don't do anything wrong there.

Okay mom. I am not a brat!

Yeah Yeah. In that house there is a boy whose name is Haru I already told about hI.You have to make him your friend.

Why mom?

He dont have any friends. Actually he dont want to make any friends you know his mom and dad always stay busy for their jobs. For this they cant give company to him. Also, in school he dont make friends.Actually he is not comfortable with anyone except his mom and dad. You should make him your friend dear.

Umm... Ok mom

(15 minutes later)

Mom I feel pain in my legs I cant walk anymore.

We are here xiaoxi look there, that house.

Wow... Its really big mom.

Ok lets go in.

This house is really big its like a palace. Ah I want to live here.

Listen that room is Haru's room when I call you you will enter okay?

Okay mom.

I dont know why mom is giving too much attention to that boy.

Xiaoxi..

Coming.

When entering into that room I saw Haru is sitting alone and he was giving me a scarry glare.

Xiaoxi say hello to him.

Hello Harrua

Ommo did I say something wrong why is he staring like this.:/
Finally he said a sentence.

Its not Harrua its Haru. Stupid

Hey you are stupid.

Xiaoxi! behave... yourself

But mom...

Saying nothing he walked away. How dare he. ah.... look at his attitude.

Mom I dont want a friend like him.

Xiaoxi dont say that. You know he don't have any friend.

Aishh...

(Present)

Xiaoxi!
Xiaoxi!

yeah yeah what?

what are you thinking?

Nothing.

Xiaoxi.. listen Dont tell anyone about your family status. I mean don't tell anyone that you are from middle class family...

Why! you will be embarrass if anyone know that a middle class girl is your friend.

Not at all stupid. In kerin versity everyone is rich and if any poor or middle class boy or girl admit here then the rich brats bully him/her.

So mean.. But I dont have to scared because of them you know me I am the strongest girl in the world.

No stupid you will not tell anyone about this. You know last year a girl who belong to a poor family admitted here. But only 2 months later she transferred. And everyone know the reason except teachers.The rich brats bullied her I saw that with my own eyes.

Uhmm.... ok I will tell them that I am your cousin. You are rich so your cousin will be also rich.

No!

Why?

Mmm.. if anyone ask you about your family background you will say that you are rich and you are daughter of a famous game developer Shin Yi.

Okay thanks Harrua.

Dont call me Harrua huh.

I just turned my head in left and saw..
many girls are running towards outside.They are pushing us.

Ah Haru what is happening. Why are they behaving like mad dogs.

Its because of L3

Whay is that?

Its a group. In this group there is three rich handsomes but in my words they are nothing but spoiled brats.

Aw I saw you first time being angry like this. But tell me the reason why our Haru is angry like this??

Its nothing they just creeps me out.

Ok ok ok.

By the way its your class time xiaoxi..!

Oww god I forgot ok ok see ya later.

Listen in break time I will see you in canteen okay.

Okay okay. bye..!

Haha Stupid girl...

I am running like a mad dog.Xiaoxi you cant be late this is your first day at versity....!!!

Haa ah hh.....!!!

aaa..

Finally... oww I am not late...

Ah ahjj hey hey listen friend why everyone is running.This is class time right...

Stupiddo! you should run also...! Young master and his group T3 is coming..!!!!!!

She hold my hand and started to running. I want to say leave my hand but I am new here I have to make friends okay I think I should go with her....

Hey here is so crowd. lets walk.

Noo!! we will be late..!!

What do I do! she is not listening.

T3!!!T3!!T3!!!

everyone is shouting they are saying T3 T3... what is this T3...
Suddenly I fall in ground because of a crazy T3 Fan...!

Ahhh.....

Eeee my phone..

My phone fall into the ground like me I forward my hand to take it but.....!!

A shi*ty black shoe crashed it!!!!!!!!

My phone....

I quickly stand up...
I saw a tall man is going with his group and all the girls are calling his name and his group's name.
I wanted to stop him but I didn't get the chance..

Its ok xiaoxi don worry..... calm down.....

ahhhhhhhh!! I cant calm myself.I will ask him why.. he is so careless... darn it.He have to pay me for my phone.. I will make him pay.. for my phone..!!!

Hey are you okay? sorry its my fault I was so much exited.. about young master. Sorry.

Its okay. This is not your fault. All fault is that man's who broke my phone. that shit*y black shoe man.

Shhh....s.. That was young master Lin Yi.

So what. I am not scared of him.

I know but if he hear you then he will kick you from this versity.

why does this versiry belong to him..

No but yes

what?

This school doesn't belong to him but his family is very powerful for their business.that why if he tell principal to get you out.Principal will not keep you in this school.

Where is that shitty tall man?

Who young master?

yes whatever.

T3 have a special room for them. Everyone call it T3 poker room.Noone can enter that room. They play cards in that room and sometimes they send T3 poker cards to them who is different I mean if they think that he/she can play cards well.

whoa whoa stop. I Dont want hear about T3. Take me to them right now!

OKAY! but I dont know that they will pay back or not.

I will see it. you just take me to that shit*y man who just broke my precious phone..!!

She took my hand and said lets go. We started to walk.I have to make him pay for my phone.I will make him sorry for this.

Suddenly she stopped and said with scared voice...

TT....T...T3! listen lets go from here. It will be good for us. They are giving us angry look...!

No! I want him to pay for my phone.

Ah..! I will pay you lets go....!

Hey! its not about paying. its about feeling sorry. Look he broke my phone but he didn't say sorry to me.
I will make him sorry for my phone.

I move forward to them. That girl was afraid of them but she dont want me to fight alone thats why she is also moving with me.
T3 is giving us look how dare they. specially that black shoe dog is giving us scarry looks. Don he have shame..!

Hey back shoe man.! you broke my precious phone. Dont you think you should pay and say sorry to me..

He gave me a angry look and said..:-

Did anyone saw that I broke your phone?

Yes. this girl and I saw clearly that you broke my phone.

Oh really... Hey girl did you saw that?

I saw that she is afraid of him. I clearly I understood that she will say no... But I have to give her courage..

Hey tell him that he broke my phone.

Mmm.... nn....n..no

You heard that right.

He came forward to me.So close that I can hear his breath. This is very uncomfortable for me.

H...H... Hey what are you doing.

He took my phone from my hand then.....!

He throw my phone to ground...

Crack!!!...!!!..!!!

He smiled and left.I wanted to stop him and hit him. But I was just staring my phone silently. I feel like my heart broke.

Hey are you okay... Its ok... you can buy new phone......
mm..my uncle have a phone shop..

I

HATE

YOU

I HATE YOU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISGUSTING BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LO.....A.....DING

Next Chapter Will Come Soon......

Really Guys I am Very Scared Of Xiaoxi.You Dont Have To Scared Of Her.You Just Enjoy This Story.

Thank You for Reading.😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.7K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
362K 42.6K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
714K 59.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...