Donnie and You (TMNT, Editing)

By AlmostTrueStories

One night you take a walk running into trouble, when a green hero saves you, Donnie. You and Donnie become cl... More

Ch.1:Meeting Him
Ch.2: We Meet Again.
Ch.3:The Guys
Ch4: Finally
Ch5: Song
Ch6: First Fight Pt.1
Ch7: First Fight Pt.2
Ch9: Your Song
Ch.10: Love
Ch.11: Conflict!
Ch.12: Finding You
Ch.13: Christmas
Ch.14: Date Night
Ch.15: Meet The Parents
Ch.16: Patrol
Ch.17:Training
Ch.18: Yes!
Ch.19: Life
Epilogue

Ch.8: Nick Names

5.1K 211 46
By AlmostTrueStories

Donnie loves to call you apple pie. He calls you that for two reasons. Apple pie is warm and soft on the outside and sweet and sugary on the inside. Your his apple pie and he wants it to stay that way.
__________________________

You like to call Donnie different things, D-Bear, because he's cute, cuddly and gentle, but he can be aggressive when needed. There's also AD, it stands for Adorkable Donnie, because you think he's the most adorable dork you've ever seen.
__________________________

You both love the nick names that you give each other no matter how ridiculous the name.

~Authors Note~

Do you think y'alls name for each other are cute or nah.

Please comment and vote!
Thanks for reading!
I love you all!

<3 AlmostTrueStories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
84.7K 2.1K 26
Rottmnt X reader ♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚ Calling you smart is an overstatement you played around alot,you do stupid shit no one dared...
4K 74 10
A book full Tmnt x-reader one-shots, imagines, scenarios, short stories and more. Request and ideas are always welcome. Have fun & enjoy! (^·^) (I d...
15.7K 455 21
Donnie's in a deep Rut and it's not going unnoticed. Leo is worried, Donnie, is wasting away in his lab. Scared, His aloof behavior and emotionless s...