Struck (A Vampire Novel) ✔

由 CaitSarai

[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic ey... 更多

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven (Part One)
Forty-Seven (Part Two)
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Random Information
Static (Book Two)

Thirty-Six

486K 22.2K 5.5K
由 CaitSarai

Warning- This update may be inappropriate and stuff. *sigh* I really suck at warnings.

--------------------------------------------

Pain was all I knew. I wanted more than anything to fade into the darkness, if only to release me of the pulsing agony, but something kept the darkness from taking me. Perhaps it was my fear of death. Or perhaps it was the pain itself.

Jacobi carried me into the headquarters, where no one was around to stop him from taking me through the halls. It was only when he had carried me up the stairs and down another hallway that we were greeted by another person.

“What happened? Are we being attacked?” I heard Wyatt asked his voice deep and serious.

“Not yet,” Jacobi responded simply, pushing past him. Another form appeared quiet and deliberating. For some reason, I knew Corentine stood watching me, almost gleeful at my current state of agony. It was when the remaining two vampires appeared that a loud screech filled the hallway.

“Elysia! What happened?!” Aveline touched my flesh, causing me to whimper in pain. She sharply pulled away, but hovered suffocating close.

“I can’t feel her,” Xander abruptly stated from behind her. “Can you feel her?” Aveline hesitated, reaching out to touch me but pausing above my flesh. I felt a wave of hot power brush over me, tracing parts of me lightly before being pulled away.

“Our claim is gone,” She said in confusion. “You removed it, Jacobi?”

“No,” He responded shortly. “Go back to your rooms.” The order left no room for argument, so everyone moved to leave except for Aveline.

“Go, Evelyn,” Jacobi ordered dangerously, his form seething with building rage. She hesitated only a moment longer before moving to join Xander. When everything was quiet in the hallway, Jacobi continued to carry me into a separate room, skillfully shutting and locking the door behind him. I was carried to a bed and lowered. No matter how carefully he tried to lay me on the bed, the pain shocked my body, and I cried out in response. Once I was released, I laid still, struggling to breathe through the daggers in my side.

Jacobi began to pull off his clothes slowly, tossing them to the floor carelessly while avoiding looking directly at me. I looked away from him; embarrassed that he would think now was a good time to change clothes, no matter how bloody they were. When he was stripped down to his boxers, he didn’t move to replace the removed clothing. Instead, he crawled onto the bed towards me dangerously, now watching me with an intensity glowing in his golden brown eyes.

He hovered over me carefully, avoiding touching my body. Then he grasped parts of my dress and began to rip at them cautiously, peeling the wet fabric from my flesh so that I was only left in my panties to reveal my injuries for him to see directly. I wanted to crack a joke about how much of my clothes he’s torn up since I met him, but I found myself unable to do so. Instead, I watched his face harden emotionlessly as he looked over my flesh quietly.

“I’m going to heal some of your wounds,” Jacobi stated, his tone serious and dark. “Then we have to talk before I waste any more of my energy on you.” His last words were angry and sent a sliver of dread throughout me, but I couldn’t struggle to avoid his rage.

I held still as I felt that low hum of his spirit vibrating around me, rising with his hand which he carefully led inches from the flesh of my navel. For a moment, the pain continued to pulse throughout me. Then I felt that cool electricity of his spirit caressing me, rolling around and through me possessively. I instinctively arched my back, ignoring the pain and rising to press my skin against his hovering hand almost desperately. In response, he pushed me flat against the bed and continued to draw his spirit over me. The way in which it grasped at me was more aggressive than usual, dominating and wild. I gasped, overwhelmed by the pleasure and fire that pulsed through me.

Jacobi pulled his spirit away from me abruptly; leaving me reeling from the sudden cold aching that was left. He slithered his hand under my bared body, trailing it to my mid-back before lifting me easily in his grasp. I winced from the leftover wounds and sensitive flesh he hadn’t quite healed as of yet. My left arm was still relatively useless and aching with sharp pain. Still, he lifted me until my body was aligned with his, sitting back on the bed so that I was left straddling him vulnerably.

I blushed, despite my injuries.

“Your arm is dislocated,” Jacobi stated his expression dark and dangerous. “Before I fix it, explain to me how you thought setting Noland’s headquarters on fire and releasing a vampire hunter was a good idea.” I watched his expression blankly, almost enthralled by the rage I found building there. I had wanted him to rescue me and now I wasn’t so sure this meant I would survive after all.

“I felt… protective,” I responded quietly, my voice hoarse from screaming. “I felt she was one of my own… my own coterie and I needed to help her. I was willing to be punished for it.” I immediately cried out when he grasped my shoulder, applying quick pressure and popping my bone back into place almost professionally. Though I knew he had to do that in order to heal it properly, I felt a part of it was revenge for betraying him.

“You have to make your decision tonight, Elysia,” Jacobi told me, leveling his intense eyes with mine. “You’re no longer claimed, however that happened. You’re now just a hunter on Noland’s territory. He’ll want compensation for his lost hunter and you know what he’ll demand.” I widened my eyes, imagining Noland replacing Clio with me, beating me when he felt like it and leading me around on a leash like an actual pet.

“You’ll give me to him?” I asked, sounding quite hurt despite the fact that Jacobi had been planning on killing me for a long time now. Quite suddenly, he tightened his grip on me, pulling me even closer to him and leaning forward to trail his lips over my bare collarbone. I gasped pleasantly, my flesh burning where his lingered. He lifted his face from my neck, hovering inches from own face and watching me with fierce eyes.

“You belong to me, Elysia. If he demands you for compensation, it won’t matter if you’ve rejected my offer. I will kill you before anyone else can have you,” Jacobi growled dangerously. My heart dropped at the declaration, fear rising in response almost immediately. “You must decide now. Be mine completely or accept your death. I won’t claim you without your permission. I won’t fuck you without your consent. It’s your choice.” I swallowed with difficulty, looking away from his demanding stare in fear. He grasped my face lightly in his hand, pulling me to meet his gaze which had suddenly softened.

“I wouldn’t hurt you, dove. My offer stands as before. Be mine until I no longer want you as I do now,” He moved against me then, pushing my hips down against him so that I could take notice of a sudden bulge pressing against my inner thighs. I blushed, wishing his hand didn’t have that grip on my face so that I could hide. “And I’ll let you go.”

“If I don’t let you have me, you’ll kill me?” His expression hardened at my inquiry.

“If I let you go now, you’ll just be killed by other vampires who are waiting for you to be left vulnerable. Or you’ll go to your father and put my coterie in danger. If anything, other members like Corentine will be enraged that you’ve been treated so kindly after what your family has done to us,” He paused, watching me for a moment.

“What makes you think, once you’re done with me and let me go, I won’t still be a threat to your coterie?” I asked, frowning deeply.

“By then, I’ll have set up another location for my coterie to move,” He answered simply.

“Why do you have to claim me? Why can’t you just offer protection like your coterie?” I whimpered when Jacobi grabbed a handful of my hair, expecting him to hurt me like he had before. Instead, he watched me with intense desire lighting up his features, causing my heart to pause and leaving me breathless.

“Do you want me to admit the truth, Elysia? I will tell you the truth and you won’t like it,” He snarled, his rage ebbing around that hunger. I felt paralyzed by fear, but my curiosity burned through that fear quicker than I could process. I nodded my head numbly, to which he growled in response. “Fine.” His grip tightened on me firmly, enough to cause my still pulsing wounds to ache uncomfortably.

“Jacobi,” I gasped.

“I don’t have to kill you. I could let you go and it wouldn’t endanger my coterie. You could move far away and change your name; nobody would find and harm you. I could offer you my protection without claiming you, but I don’t want to. Not because I want to kill you. No, I want you very much alive,” Jacobi’s voice was chilling and devious as he described his truths. I felt my dread increase with every declaration, the unfairness of it all spinning my mind into an angst-filled abyss. I wanted to cry, but I held back my tears and glared at him.

“You’re torturing me for some sadistic pleasure,” I snapped, my voice cracking despite my attempt of appearing tough. Jacobi laughed, but it wasn’t a joyous sound. It was sarcastic and angry.

“I wish. You’re torturing me, Elysia Monet.” His statement confused me. I couldn’t understand his logic any longer because obviously he had veered off into a strange tangent. “I don’t want to let you go. I don’t want to give you to Noland. I don’t want to kill you and no, I don’t want to torture you.”

“I don’t understand.” My voice was quiet, high and confused. My heart pulsed in my chest rapidly, afraid that I had officially driven Jacobi insane. No doubt this would be it; the end of my life: Jacobi driveling on about torture and then killing me off.

“You don’t get it. I don’t want to want you. You’re his daughter. But I’ve felt you’re spirit. I’ve tasted your flesh. You’re so… you’re so…,” He struggled with himself for a moment, closing his eyes tightly. I didn’t need him to finish. I could put the pieces together.

“You’re looking for excuses to claim me, to keep me alive,” I stated, uncertain if this was the truth he was trying to admit without actually admitting it. It was similar to what Xander had told me when I asked about my mark. He had stated Jacobi meant to find excuses to keep me alive, so that I could prove I wasn’t as innocent as I appeared. But what if at some point that had changed? What if he was no longer trying to prove my guilt? What if he wanted me alive for another reason?

“I shouldn’t want you, but I do. And I don’t want to be the man who threatens your life to force you to give yourself to me. That’s the truth, Elysia,” His eyes burned me as he looked into mine. “I want you to give yourself to me because you want to… because you choose to.” He looked over my mouth lustfully. I hesitated.

“No… no threats?” I asked breathlessly, thrown by his confusing mood.

“None. I revoke your execution. Your life is no longer on the line, dove. I ask you to be mine just to be mine,” His voice was seductive, twisting around my body and sending chills over my skin. His words sang through me, finally giving me what it was that I actually wanted. I should have felt relief, but instead I felt at war with myself. I could reject him. Based on what he said, I could deny his offer and I would still live. His excuses were just that; excuses. His threats were empty, sad attempts to hide his true desires. Now the question was simple: what was it that I desired? As I struggled to think, he absently began tracing his lips over my jaw, trailing down to my neck carefully.

“You’ll require my blood?”

Jacobi mumbled in agreement against my throat, his tongue darting out to send a shock of fire down to my lower abdomen. I sighed, leaning my head back slightly as he moved his lips over my flesh almost expertly. Was I actually considering it? It wasn’t necessary. I could say no.

“And my body?”

His hands were firm on my hips, holding me tight against him. He lifted his mouth from my neck reluctantly, hovering over my own lips dangerously. “I want all of you, Lysa. I want your blood. I want your soul. I want your body. I know you want me, too. But I won’t take you by force. You can deny me, I’ll protect you regardless, but I need your answer now.”

My heart was pounding in my throat, loud and obnoxious. This man had destroyed what life I had. He had threatened me repeatedly, despite his ignorance towards my innocence. In his path to thwart his own desires, he had surrounded mine with fear. Who knew what it would mean to become his completely? Who knew what part of me I’d lose in the process? Yet, that part of me that responded every time the power of his spirit called urged a simple answer to my question: what was it that I desired? I knew the answer…

“I accept,” I breathed, my mind blank as I leaned back my head and parted my lips just under his before closing my eyes expectantly. He brushed his lips over mine, just teasingly, and I held my breath temporarily. I felt him hard and heated against me, warming me despite my still aching body.

“Are you certain, Elysia?” Jacobi growled huskily against me, as if not believing my words.

“I’m yours, Jacobi. Please,” I opened my eyes and looked into his softly, “Take me.” Immediately, his spirit roared to life, soaring over me dominatingly. I squirmed in his grip, whimpering from the overwhelming force of it, but instead of releasing me, Jacobi captured my lips with his possessively. The pain in my body faded away as his tongue crashed into mine, wanting more, demanding more. I reached for his chest, grasping and tugging at him.

Jacobi pulled away, leaving me gasping in need, but he didn’t disconnect for long. His hands moved over my flesh, claiming me for his, and he bent forward to trail his warm tongue over my chest with a low rumbling growl in his throat. I moaned, leaning my head back to offer more of myself to him. It was different, giving myself to Jacobi as compared to when I agreed to be claimed by Aveline and Xander. Jacobi had been right. I wanted him. Whether it was physical attraction or the pull of his spirit that called me to him, the need was still there. I wouldn’t admit it aloud, but it didn’t prevent me from feeling that intoxication.

He lowered his hands over my hips and then my bottom, grasping at my flesh before lifting me against him so that his mouth could lower over my bared breast. I was on fire, unable to hold still in his grip and breathing harshly at the assault of ecstasy over my skin. When his tongue and then his teeth teased my nipple, I yelped, writhing desperately.

Quite abruptly, I was pinned to the bed on my back, panting and stunned. Jacobi slid dangerously over me, his knee parting my legs demandingly before his hips aligned with mine. I blushed as he hovered above me, watching me with curious eyes. I hesitated, but then I moved my hand over his arm in wonder, tracing those tense muscles which were heated electricity under my touch. I watched my hand as it explored his solid flesh, moving over his shoulder and softly caressing his strong jaw.

“You’re beautiful,” I whispered to him quietly. He lifted his own hand up, grasping mine before moving my hand from his jaw to his lips. I watched as he lightly placed kisses over each of my fingertips, sending pleasant chills down my arm repeatedly. Then he nibbled on my pinky teasingly, causing me to gasp in surprise, but I didn’t pull away.

“You’re the only hunter I’d allow to get away with calling me that,” Jacobi muttered, a small smile gracing his features. He pulled away my hand, pinning it to the bed above my head, and tangled his other hand softly in my hair. I felt completely surrounded by him. I closed my eyes, squirming underneath him as I felt his breath over my lips. His lips brushed over mine, just a small taste. Then he was kissing the skin of my shoulder, my chest, and steadily going lower.

I panted as he painstakingly teased me, his spirit crawling around and through me as though pacing around its prey. For a moment, I feared that power, wanting to shrink away in my cowardice but unable to do so with Jacobi so close. His hands brushed over my side lightly, followed by his lips. When my ticklish nature brought out my quiet laugh, his spirit jerked forward possessively, replacing my laughter with a pained yelp.

“Don’t fear me, Elysia,” Jacobi warned, tracing lazy circles over the flesh of my hips as he looked up from my stomach to watch me. I swallowed slowly, distracted by his touches and seductive stares. His excessively powerful spirit reached for me and I sighed, a part of me reaching out to greet it hesitantly. I felt myself tracing that power, like a whole different set of fingers I hadn’t used before. Jacobi’s breath hitched, as if in surprise. Then his eyes bled black and dangerous, but this time I felt his demonic face wasn’t a threat to me.

Jacobi spread my legs further, causing me to squirm due to my nerves and vulnerability. His lips trailed from my hip down my thigh and to my knee before trailing slowly back up again. I held my breath when he paused, feeling his fangs brush against the flesh of my inner thigh.

I cried out when his fangs pierced my thigh. His bite was rough and demanding, but the excessive amount of ecstasy and desire that came with it sent me reeling. At the same time that I felt his spirit advancing over me, racing to claim what it deemed belonged to it, I reached to what I had thought was to grasp at Jacobi’s hair. Instead, I stopped short, another part of me advancing further without my flesh.

That part of me collided viciously into Jacobi’s spirit. He immediately released his mouth from my thigh, growling fiercely. One moment, I was panting as a part of me wrestled with his spirit, twisting around and through it possessively. Then I was pinned underneath his body, feeling him rip at my underwear just before thrusting inside of me. Before I could register the feel of him filling me so abruptly, another thrust followed and I cried out in ecstasy; the pleasure tugging a throaty moan from my lips which was muffled by his mouth on mine.

Jacobi’s spirit enveloped me the minute he had pushed himself inside of me. I clawed at the flesh of his arms, arching my back to meet him eagerly. Another part of me grasped at his spiritual power which pulled at me in response. Eventually, I could no longer tell where his spirit ended and I began. It felt as if I had adopted his spirit as my own. I gasped as each time his hips met with mine I was driven closer and closer to the edge until finally I was there, writhing and breathless beneath him.

In what felt like centuries of Jacobi taking my body and claiming my soul as his, I felt more alive than I ever had in my entire existence. I didn’t fear for my life or my identity. I didn’t fear that I had become his completely, more so than I ever had planned. I felt… I felt as though I had claimed him as well. I felt as though I had become a part of his identity and that he had given just as much of himself to me. As his spirit settled around him and through me, I felt the warmth that was the knowledge of simply this: Jacobi Bryant was mine.

-------------------------

Song: Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz- Prayer In C

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

686 7 26
As a college student living on their own, Seblia Vitz has a routine. Wake up. Attend class. Go to work at the blood bank. Go home. Sleep. However, a...
2.6M 87.2K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
388K 24.4K 38
Fate has promised me the shittiest ever after... Death. Fortunately, I've never been very good at accepting bullshit endings. Echo Wilde grew up...
5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...