Playing his game

Von JemiaYoung

"What do you want from me" "I want you...i think" I'm not good with descriptions but the book will be good I... Mehr

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Authors note
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
New book otw
New book posted!!!
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50

Chp.40

4K 148 38
Von JemiaYoung

Jada
2months later

Jada.wayda|| 3 months today 🤞🏽🥰

Comments disabled

"Hey I'm here to pick mylani king up" I spoke to the women at the front desk at lani school.

"Umm can I have your name"the women looked at me with a attitude,I rolled my eyes and pulled my ID out "it's jada Smith I'm her stepmom I've been here before"I said feeling a little offended.

"Well I'm sorry I just haven't seen you here since I've been working here"she said and I looked at here. "You must be new can you get somebody else in here cause I have somewhere to be"I was trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your name is not on the list"she said not even looking at her computer "ma'am I'm this close to slapping yo ass go get your boss since you think your so smart"I said and she sighed and went to the back of the office.

"I'm sorry ms.smith what seems to be the problem"the principal Mrs.james came out of her office with the woman following her.

"The problem is that I'm here to pick up my daughter and this woman is trying to say that I'm not on the list without even looking at it"Mrs.james face dropped when she heard that.

"Well I am truly sorry about that I will go get miss lani down here to you fast and quick just hold one minute"she said walking out the office after she glared at the new woman.

"I'm sorry I'm new and I just didn't want to send her off with anybody"the girl said and I rolled my eyes "I told you I was her stepmom and that I'm on the list but it's whatever"I turned around when I heard lani little feet running.

"Jada!!!"she yelled my name jumping into my arms "now lani you know you can't be jumping on me like that"I said and she
Add a apologetic face "sorry...can we go get McDonald's"she smiled and I nodded my head smiling.

I love seeing a smile on her face. "Come on tink we have to go to my doctor appointment"I said reaching for her hand and she grabbed it.

We walked out of the school and walked to my new car that Izzy got me last week. "Jada can we listen to that song"lani said and I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What song tink"I asked her waiting for her to sing it "the one that go like 'what you did uh, yeah you know I love you but I can't forgive it' that one jada"I busted out laughing and went to my phone and played the song.

Soon as the song started playing we started singing our hearts out and vibin out all the way to my doctors office.

When we pulled up I opened the door for her to get out "jada is my baby sister okay"lani asked me we a concerned face "yes baby we just have to check up on her"I said making her nod her head.

(Okay I maybe told y'all the gender to early but oh well y'all will be okay😂)

"Can I call my daddy"she asked me and I nodded my head and pulled my phone out "FaceTime baby daddy" she said and I looked at her in shocked "girl how you know that's his name in my phone"I said and she chuckled.

"Whenever he make you mad you change it to that"I chuckled and I shook my head "you to smart for me"I said and she smiled.

"Wasuh"I heard Izzy voice he must've thought it was me calling him. He got a little attitude cause I said something to him cause he been coming into the house late as fuck at night.

"Oh hey babygirl"heard him say and I looked down at lani who was smiling "hey daddy guess what I did today at school"she said starting to tell him everything she did today.

This has became pretty much my daily routine. I wake up get lani ready for school,Izzy drop her off then go to the shop that he's been working on, I do all of my school work online for the day and then I wait until it's time to pick lani up.

"She did what...no she didn't say that to my baby"I heard Izzy say making me laugh.

"Where you at lani"Izzy asked her making me roll my eyes. He doing way to much it's his fault why the argument started "me and jada came to the doctor to check on my sister"lani said smirking at me when she said my name.

"Oh really give jada the phone please"she handed me the phone while I was filling out my paperwork waiting to be called back.

"Yes"I said not looking at him but at the paper "why you didn't tell me about the appointment"I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I did...in fact I told you three times I even texted it to you soooo"he put me on pause then came back to the camera "awe my bad I'm just now seeing that"he said scratching his head.

"Yeah ight Izzy they ready for me so we have to go"I said hanging up "ooooo daddy in trouble"lani messy ass said.

"He in more than trouble sis"I said grabbing her hand walking back following the nurse.

2 hours later

"Lani get out of your school clothes and get in the tub now"I said walking into the game room finding her and Izzy laying around on there phones.

"Okay jada can you pick my clothes out for me"she asked me walking up to me at the doorway "I sure will tink"I kissed her cheek and moved out the way.

Izzy looked up at me from his phone and I rolled my eye walking back to the kitchen. "I see he brought his ass into the house in a decent time"I mumbled under my breath.

I checked on the food I made some dirty rice. Once I was done with that I went up to lani room and pulled out her bed clothes.

Any other day I would find her school clothes for her but it's Friday and she will be out on Monday so she have a whole three day weekend.

Which I'm not complaining about cause lani real life my best friend. I don't even leave the house no more unless she want to go some where.

Her and nova literally are my whole world. My mama called me yesterday telling me about a cook out that my aunt having and she wanted me to come.

I told her that I would think about it cause my family be getting on my nerves no cap, and my hormones be already having me ready to fight everybody even Izzy bitch ass.

Y'all see I just got mad for no reason. I went back downstairs and cut the eye off and took a picture of my food and posted it on snap.

'Good eats 😋'

"Jada I need help"I heard lani yell I went up to her bathroom and saw her wrapped in her mini robe that I bought her.

Izzy didn't like it supposedly it was to grown for her but fuck what he got to say. "What's wrong tink"I ask her walking over to her "can you get that lotion for me"she pointed to the lotion that was on the top shelf.

I grabbed it and handed it to her "I'm bout to make yo plate so come down when you done"she nodded her head and walked into her room.

I went back to the kitchen finding Izzy in the pot "move yo ass"I pushed him out the way "damn you ain't have to push me"he mumbled "and you ain't have to be in my shit"I said rolling my eyes.

"Jada"I ignored his ass and grabbed two images one for me and one for lani. "I know you hear me jada"I started putting rice on our plates making sure to put enough for lani cause ha ass can eat.

"That's not enough for me"Izzy said and I busted out laughing "who said it was for you"I placed the plate on the table grabbing lani frozen cup and poured some juice in it for her.

"Wow it's like that...bet"he said and I looked at him trying to figure out what he was about to say "no more dick for you"he said and I scrunched my face up "boy I'm gone get what's mines the fuck"I said waving him off.

I fixed me some juice for myself and sat down waiting for lani to come down. "Jada I'm done"she said coming to the table.

"Oh daddy you not hungry"she asked him and he mugged me when i chuckled "yea we was waiting on you tink"I got up and fixed his plate "your welcome"I place the plate down in front of him.

He smiled at me and watched me walked back to my seat. "So mimi called me and she asked if we wanted to come to a family cookout"I told them both.

Mimi is what lani fall my mama, they've build a relationship between each other. "Ooo is nova going to be there"lani said and I smiled and nodded my head "I'm straight with it as long as they don't start nun"Izzy said and I nodded my head.

"Well it's tomorrow so we have to leave around 3 in the afternoon"I said and lani clapped her hands "I can't wait"she said smiling.

"Okay eat your food now tink"I said and I looked over at Izzy who was already looking at me. "I love you" he mouthed to me and I smiled "I love you too"I mouthed back.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

210K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌
44.3K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
Only Me Von Cake

Jugendliteratur

13K 549 38
"You want attention?", I try to fill in. "Not just attention, it's more than that" "You sound like you just want at-" "You", she cuts me off. "I do...
575 52 15
Just read it and enjoy :)