Chp.48

Jay

"Bro Brittany I'm not in the mood for this rii now can I just get my son and go"I stressed standing outside of her house on the porch.

It's hot as fuck out here.

"What for jay any other time you don't want him so what changed now"she yelled at me trying to make a scene "yo what the fuck is you talking about all always get my son Brit come on let's not sit here and lie".

She sighed looking at up at "that's only when I ask you to come get him" I almost slapped her as "and that's every week when your a work don't try to down play me as a father cause I ain't never down play your role as a mother"I pushed her out the way and walked to my sons room.

"Da"he yelled running up to me "wasuh lil dude"I picked him up and he giggled playing with my necklace "you ready to go"I asked him and he nodded his head jumping down and grabbing his jacket and tablet.

"I have to pack his bag"she said when I was about to walk out the house "I got shit at my house for him" I slammed the door and walked to my car "can I say bye to my son"she yelled following me and I stopped when we reached my car.

"Come here baby"she said and he ran to her arms and she gave him a big hug kissing him on the cheek "ewww mama no"he said and she giggled "love you be good for your daddy"she said fixing his jacket.

"Okay bye mama love you"he waved her bye and hopped in my car, I buckled him in his car seat and I closed the door walking around to the drivers side "be safe"I looked up and Brittany was still outside.

I nodded my head and got in the car "lil man what you want to do today"I started the car up looking back at him "can we go see Braxton and bri"he asked me and I nodded my head.

I FaceTime Jada and gave jj my phone "what you want-hey pookie"her whole tone changed when she saw who had the phone "hey tt Jada"he said smiling all in my phone.

"You with yo daddy today fat man"she asked him and he nodded handing me the phone "hey bestie" "hey fool"she playfully rolled her eyes "y'all at home"I asked her and she nodded her head "Yea we just got here" "ight bet we on our way".

I hung up before she could say anything else "you ready to see your cousins"I asked him and he screamed in excitement "damn jay"I hold my ear and he giggled looking at me and I mugged him.

Bad ass.

30 minutes

"Braxton"I heard bri yell at brax when we walked in, I heard him giggle in response "mama bubba stole my shiken nugget"bri started whining and I huffed walking in the living room.

"You too old for that Brielle"I said walking in with jj behind me holding his tablet "uncle jay"she yelled running up to me.

Bubba just watched her with a straight face, I busted out laughing cause this nigga is a whole character "hey jj"she gave him a hug and he hugged her back "bri".

"Why are you yelling"lani and Jada walked down stairs and they saw me "hey uncle jay"lani came and gave me a hug "hey Lani".

"Hey my pookie"Jada picked up jj and he smiled hugging her tight "tt look at my tablet" he shoved it in her face making her laugh "I see pookie it's nice"she said and he smiled looking at it.

"Ma...ma"bubba walked over to jada leg pulling on to "oh now you want to call my name any other time it's da"she said putting down jj.

Braxton started fussing so she picked him up "you need to stop"she looked at him and he smiled at her and she smiled back at him "I swear your the last one"she said and I busted out laughing.

"What I'm for real"she said and I waved her off "Yea whatever"I sat on the couch and she sat next to me "so have you talked to mia"I asked her and she smirked and nodded her head.

"You think they back together"she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "they probably are hell they need to she been through enough"she said and I nodded my head.

We all left everything in the past, we understood that we all were growing up and that we made dumb decisions that's why we all agreed to let bygones be bygones.

"But let me tell you what happened last night with izzy and me"she said getting comfortable on the couch with bubba in her lap, the other kids went to kids room.

"So chris callee me when I was over there rii"I smacked my lips "man let me finish you know me and him cool or whatever and I guess izzy felt some type of way about that but I don't see how cause we ain't together and he did me wrong just like Chris did me wrong"I shook my head.

"So what he say" "he pretty much he had a attitude with me and I was trying to explain to him that it's wasn't even like that cause it wasn't, Chris be calling to talk to the kids just like the rest of y'all be doing"she sighed "well I can't tell izzy how to feel but he should've just heard you out before he started to assume shit".

"My point exactly, then I went off on him and he apologized and then we went to sleep it's like we be good for one minute then boom we back to square one and at this point I'm really getting fed up with it".

"I don't know y'all just bipolar"I said and she shrugged her shoulders patting Braxton back while he sleep "I don't have time for izzy that's why I left early this morning"as soon as she said that her phone went off.

"That's probably his ass"she said and I laughed "ight me and jj bout to read out"I said and she nodded her head waving me off "don't call my phone with that bs"I heard her answer the phone.