His Baby Boy (BDSM) (ManxMan)...

By -carmin

Jesse Morris was a shy 25 year old who worked down the street from Janvier Inc. Hal Janvier was a powerful m... More

His Baby Boy (BDSM) (ManxMan)
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Hi
Bonus: The One With The Surprise
Bonus: The One with The Suspense
Note/News

Thirty Two

88.2K 3K 2K
By -carmin

It's seven thirty and I'm literally shaking with excitement. It sucked that I hadn't spent the day with Hal but at the same time I felt so proud of everything I had set up for Hal.

He deserved the best birthday party.

I had started planing this two weeks ago and it makes me feel happy knowing that I achieved everything on the list of things that I needed done. So after hours of cook, decorating and showering and getting ready.

Here I was.

Here I was clad in tight jeans and one of Hal's chiffon shirt with my blue hair curled in a side pattern and curled to the side.

Standing in front of the house as I watched Prez pull up to the front of the driveway. The car hadn't fully stopped when Hal got out and headed right for me, his smile big like he was so fudging happy to see him. And I, him.

I ran up to him, leaping up and wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his shoulders.

"Happy birthday, H."

"Thank you, angel." Hal said, still smiling up at me. I let go of his shoulder and cupped his cheeks, closing the distance between our lips as we kissed, I kept my legs tight around his waist, Hal's hands were under my thighs as we kissed, soft yet passionate, tingles everywhere.

We pulled back and all I want to say are those three words. But they can wait for a while.

"Come on, lets go."

I jumped down onto my feet and took Hal's hand in mine, not even let him ask a question as I quickly led him down to the house, I let Hal open the door and immediately he stepped in, Jeff and Dan popped out from behind the couch and I joined them to scream...

"SURPRISE!!"

Hal literally jumped. His jaw was slacked as he looked around the room. Dan was jumping and Jeff was smiling so big.

"Happy birthday." I said again.

"Did you...?" Hal asked gesturing around. The lights, the decorations, the sweet smell of food in the air.

"Surprise!"

I let out a loud squeal as Hal picked me up, spinning me around a bit. I held onto him, laughing like it was the best day of my life.

"Thank you so much angel."

"Anything for you, Hal."

"Alright! Let's go! There are people waiting out back."

"What people?"

"Come on." I took Hal's hand in mine and together we walked towards the back garden. Hal was speechless, he kept opening and closing his mouth but no words were coming out. He did look delighted though and in the best way. When I got the text from Hal saying he was almost home, I turned the music off and told the guest. They waited in the back garden whispering to themselves.

However, when Hal and I walked through, they yelled out...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The first surprise had been Jeff and Dan in the sitting room illuminated by the green light because those were the people Hal was the closest too. The people in the back garden, however, were acquaintances and friends by association, that's why they came afterwards.

Hal looked even more speechless. I squeezed his hand a bit and couldn't stop looking everywhere and at everything. He turns to me, never letting go of our hands and just kissed me right there and then. In front of everybody.

"You're amazing!"

"Hal..."

"I can't believe you did all this..."

"I wanted you to have the best birthday with your favorite people, friends, family and food." I told him, we were so close that our noses were still touching.

"You are amazing."

"You're even more amazing, H." I told him. "Go and socialize with your friends."

Everyone was there, the Darltons, Andrew, Agatha, Lambert and a man named Simon whom Prez had invited as his plus one. It was an intimate gathering in the best way. I watched Hal move from one person to the other, laughing and smiling and looking as bright as the sun.

The bell went off and Jeff goes to get it. I was still watching Hal and just smiling when Jeff walked back in with an older man behind him. An older man that looked just like Hal.

"You must be the lovely Jesse." The older man said and I just... i was just shocked. This was Hal's dad. This man dressed in a fitted suit and black shirt, salt and pepper hair slicked back and he was holding a large wrapped gift.

"Dad!"

Yeah. This was definitely Hal's father.

"Nice to meet you, sir." I said, stretching out my hand. Hal's Dad doesn't shake my hand, he pulls me in for a hug instead and squeezed tight before pulling apart.

"Nonsense. Don't call me sir, everyone calls me Jesper." He said and then he turns to Hal and gives him an even bigger smile and holy fudge, this man has dimples.

I see where Hal got it from.

"Son, I just met your darling boy." Jesper said and I feel my cheeks heat up. I was so sure I rivaled a tomato

"He's the absolute best, dad." Hal replied, slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me even closer to him. His father looks between the two of us, his dimples ever present.

"Thank you so much for taking care of this giraffe. He thinks he can handle everything and anything." Jesper said, his tone soft and I just nod.

"Taking care of H, is my favorite thing to do."

"That's great to hear, lovely Jesse." Jesper said to me. "This is a lovely party and it smell delicious."

"Why don't we take a seat and dinner would be served? We made a bit of everything." I said to Jesper.

"Good. I didn't eat before leaving home and now I've got enough space to eat an entire cow." Jesper said, taking my hand in his. Hal let me go, instead, taking the present Jesper was struggling to hold onto.

"Are you a fan of roast chicken?"

"Add some potatoes and we'll become best friends."

"Of course." I giggled as I led him towards the large table set up. Earlier, a couple of Danny's employees had come, decked in their white shirt tucked into black pants with an apron.

Jesper and I take our seats and so do the others. Once we were seated the food were brought out one after the other, placed right in front of everybody.

"You planned all this for my Hal?" Jesper asked and I nodded.

"He deserves the best."

"You know, he's been sending me pictures of you." Jesper said and I looked over at Hal who was talking with Jeff and Danny. That sneaky bear.

"He does?"

Jesper whips out his phone and heads right for his gallery. He even had a separate folder for me and my cheeks heat up. There were pictures of me eating, mid talk, there were even pictures of little me.

"This one is my favorite." Jesper said, pointing at the picture. It was of me clad in a light pink onesie with a pacifier in my mouth and I was curled around one of Halley, my stuffie.

My eyes widened and I looked over at the older man. What the fuck was Hal thinking? How do I explai-

"You don't need to freak out. I already know about my son's lifestyle." Jesper said, smiling softly at me. I looked back down at the picture and really, I looked so adorable. "I am so glad you found each other."

"I'm glad he found me too. He's..." I paused looking over Hal who was seated across me. "He's everything to me."

"And he feels the same about you too. I have never met any of his littles."

"So I'm special?"

"The most." Jesper said with a wink. It's official. I loved the older man. I was still smiling at Jesper when he waves over to Hal and waves him over. Jesper got up and let Hal take his seat instead, opting to seat on my right.

Everyone was having a good time and eating and there was the soft sound of the harp. Jeff might have hired a woman.

Like always Hal cuts the pieces of meat on his plate into tiny pieces and swaps it with mine, on the other side of the table Jeff was doing the same thing for Danny and Andrew was talking with Lambert. Agatha was eating the food like it was going to disappear if she didn't and the Darltons were whispering to each other.

"Thank you, H."

Hal pressed a kiss to my temple. "Anything for you, kitten."

It was fun. It was going wonderful. Danny even hires a photographer. It was splendid. Dinner was eaten, dessert was gone and the cake had just been cut after a million pictures were taken.

That's when the bell went off.

I pressed a kiss to Hal's cheek, leaving him to talk to his dad while I go and check who was at the door. On the small screen beside the door, I saw that older woman.

She was back again.

Frowning, I walked out of the house and headed for her. She was even dressed in a shiny tight gown and her hair was done up, her make up even looked good. She looked like she was coming for a party.

"What do you want?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

"I'm here to see my son." She said and I scoffed. Was she serious?

"Leave."

"Tell Hal his mother is outside and he'll tell you." The woman said. She opened up her purse, taking out a couple pictures. She had one of herself with Jesper and another with Hal but he looked a couple years younger.

If this was his mother. She didn't deserve to be here. She was going to ruin his good mood. I was about to tell her to leave when I heard Hal call out my name. The woman pushed right past me and headed right for the door.

I had to run. I got ahead of her and stood right in front of Hal. No. Nuh uh.

"Tracy."

"You mean mum."

"No. I mean, Tracey get the hell out of my house before I call the cops." Hal said. He grabbed my hand pulled me, making sure I was safely behind him.

"Hal. Why are you always so cold? It's me. Your mum." Tracey said, reaching out. She wanted to touch his hand and I fought down the urge to bite said hand.

"Touch me and you'll regret it." Hal said, the vein in his neck prominent and he had a tick in his jaw. It was like something had taken over her. Her smile dropped and all of a sudden she looked freightning.

"Look. Let's kiss and make up. Let's put everything behind us and call it a day."

Her words and her expression don't match. Something wasn't adding up. Hal looked angry. I've never seen him this angry before and to be honest I didn't know how to feel about it. I just wanted this woman gone.

"Look, lady, can you come back another day?"

Tracey rolled her eyes at me. "Can you tell your boy toy here not to talk to me?"

"You will treat him respect." Hal snapped, his voice coming off deeper.

"Hal..." Tracey said.

"Cut the shit. What do you want?"

"Nothing, Hal. Can't a mother come and see her son?" She asked and I snorted.

"Talk or get lost." Hal stated, the grip he had on my hand tightened.

"Hal..." she started.

"One..." Hal started counting.

"Son...."

"Two..." Hal counted and I didn't know what he could do. What would he do to her?

"Fine! I need two point five million. I have something to pay for and I refuse to sell my jewelry!" The woman snapped and my jaw just drops. The audacity! She hadn't even wished him a happy birthday. She didn't come with a present. She had just been rude and disrespectful.

"Get out of my house."

"What even is the matter with you? I carried you for months! I could have aborted you, you arrogant little shit!" She screamed.

"Get your worthless self out of my sight before I toss you out myself." Hal said and it happens so fast. I saw the storm on her face, saw the one step she took forward and I knew what was coming.

I jumped in front of Hal just as Tracey raised her hand. She slapped me so hard, my head tilted to the side and fuck did that hurt.

Was ...

Was that blood?

I touched my cheek and pulled my hand away and oh, oh, oh.

Blood.

*author fades away
To read the next chapter now instead of waiting a week(or two) click here (people are freaking out) ➡️
It's also on my page/message board just tap here @-carmin
Or you could pm me for a direct link ❤️❤️
(Don't worry! It's free, no payment, nothing. Read and maybe drop a like😏
I wouldn't do that to you guy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.7K 16
Skyler Sweet is a young man with a sad past. Skyler is finding his way back into the world of BDSM after mourning the loss of his Dominant and Husban...
3.1M 105K 52
It was a routine ENT appointment gone very, very .... right?? **R** Book One of the Dominant Doctor Series. Some of the chapters are private due t...
59.3K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...