๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š//๏ฟฝ...

By _potato_trashcan12

๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€| โ๏ธŽ๐–ด๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พโž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž... More

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

22 1 0
By _potato_trashcan12

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
I'M SORRY
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

The three sprinted toward the screams and stopped dead in their tracks. Eddie was on the floor, leaning up against a dirty piano as IT was hovering over him. Eddie's arm looked extremely out of place making Aubrey cringe. The clown turned toward the three and his eyes flipped between them before landing on Bill.

"This isn't real enough, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" IT cried before his face turned into an evil grin. "It was real enough for Georgie!" It then lunged for the group, it's arms reached out to grab hold of Aubrey's throat causing her to let out a shriek before Beverly suddenly appeared, stabbing IT in the eye with one of the spikes from the fence that was placed outside. Beverly went over to the three placing a comforting hand on Aubrey's, who stood there frozen, shoulder.

"Get Eddie! Get Eddie!" Richie called, running around the clown and toward the asthmatic boy, Bill quickly following. The clowns blood continued to flow upwards as it stayed in it's spot. Beverly interlaced her hand with Aubrey's as she pulled the girl out of her spot and toward a panicking Eddie. By now, Stanley, Ben, and Mike had all entered and stayed toward the door as they looked between the clown and the Kasbarak boy.

Suddenly, the sounds of bones cracking grabbed Aubrey's attention. She looked over at the clown who had started to move. His shoulders popped making the girl cringe with disgust.

"We gotta get out of here!" Richie yelled as he continued looking between the clown and the boy. Suddenly, the clown turned around and his face was deformed. He looked like a zombie, mixed with a clown, mixed with a wolf. Eddie was crying out in terror causing Aubrey to look at him. Her main priority was Eddie, and not how awful the deformed clown looked.

"Eddie, look at me! Look at me, Eds!" Aubrey demanded, trying her hardest to keep the fear from her voice. Eddie looked at the blonde with panic written all over his features. The creature walked toward the group and lunged toward them making them all let out a scared cry before IT held back. The sounds of Ben's cry made Aubrey snap her head in his direction. Ben had three large slashes across his stomach and the wounds were profusely bleeding. Panic rose inside of the girl and she could feel herself start to shake.

The clown started to back out of the room, doing a bow as IT left the room. Aubrey looked at Bill and watched as he got up, running after the clown.

"Bill! Bill get your ass back here!" Aubrey yelled before forcing herself up to run after the boy. The group called both Aubrey's and Bill's names as they left the room. Aubrey caught up t Bill and looked at him before turning her head and watching as the top of the clown's head disappeared into what looked like a well. Aubrey was hypnotized by it before she blinked, pulling herself out of her daydream. She grabbed hold of Bill's arm causing him to turn and face the girl.

"Come on, we have to help Eddie." She said before running out of the room with Bill following behind her. Aubrey slide down beside of Eddie as Richie looked at his arm.

"I'm-I'm gonna put your arm in place!" Richie said but Eddie violently shook his head as he looked at him.

"Do not fucking touch me! Do not fucking touch me! Do not-" He then let out a cry of pain as Richie snapped his arm back into place.

The group ran out of the building and stopped at the outside of the gate when they were met with Eddie's mom.

"You did this!" She yelled at the group. "You know how delicate he is."

"We were attacked, M-Mrs.K" Bill stuttered but she shoved her finger in his face. Aubrey really wanted to take Mrs.Kasbarak's finger and break it as  well as her whole entire arm. But she didn't want to have hat reputation  so she kept to herself.

"No! Don't try to blame anyone else!" She snapped. Her keys fell to the ground and Beverly bent down to pick them up.

"Let me-"

"Get back!" She yelled at the red head. She got close to Beverly's face as she said the next words. "Oh, I've heard of you Miss Marsh, and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." And that's where Aubrey snapped, something no one in the group had ever seen her do.

"Hey! Why don't you back the fuck off or it won't be your son that you'll be worried about!" Aubrey snapped. The woman looked at her with wide eyes and Aubrey just sent her a glare.

"You are all monster! All of you!" She yelled. "Eddie is done with you, you hear? Done!" She got into her car and quickly sped off with a sad looking Eddie in the passengers seat. The group walked into the middle of the road, watching as the car continued to grow smaller and smaller the farther away it got.

"I saw the well." Bill suddenly said, catching everyone's attention. "W-w-w-w-we know where it is and next time we'll be better prepared."

"NO!" Stanley suddenly shouted causing Aubrey to jump. "No next time, Bill. You're insane."

"Why? We all know nobody else is going to do anything." Beverly said and a deep frown fell onto Aubrey's face.

"Eddie was nearly killed!" Richie shouted before motioning over to a bleeding Ben. "And look at this motherfucker! He's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't pretend it's going to go away. Ben, you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years." Beverly calmly said.

"Fine! I'll be forty and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben shot back.

"Because I want to run toward something. Not away." Beverly replied.

"I'm sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked.

"Richie..." Aubrey trailed off as Beverly flipped him off.

"I'm just saying. Let's face real world facts. Georgie's dead, stop trying to get us killed too!" Richie shouted at Bill and Aubrey's eyes went wide.

"Georgie's not dead." Bill tried causing a frown to fall onto Aubrey's face.

"You couldn't save him, but you could still save yourself." Richie shot, getting right into Bill's face.

"T-t-take it back. You're scared, a-and we all are, but take it back." Bill yelled before shoving the boy.

"Bill!" Aubrey shouted.

"You're such a loser!" Richie shouted and Aubrey ran over to him and held him back when he tried to lunge eat Bill. Mike ran over and helped Aubrey hold the boy back.

"Richie, calm down." Aubrey tried but he continued to thrash in her arms.

"You're a bunch of losers, get us all killed while trying to catch a clown!" Richie yelled.

"STOP!" Beverly yelled. Richie pushed Aubrey and Mike off of him as they all looked at the redhead. "This is what IT wants. IT wants to divide us! We were all together when we hurt IT, that's why we're still alive."

"Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way." Richie growled before walking past Bill and purposely shoved his shoulder. He got onto his bike and pedaled away. Stanley and Ben both joined him while Aubrey stood there, conflicted.

"Mike..." Beverly trailed off.

"Guys...I can't do this.My granddad was right. I'm an outsider, gotta stay that way." Mike said before he too walked off. Beverly and Bill both turned to face Aubrey who looked on the verge of tears. The blonde let out a sigh as she looked between the redhead and the stuttering boy.

"I'm not mad at you, I still care about both of you and I still want to be both of your friends." Aubrey whispered and her voice cracked. Aubrey forced her tears down as she let out a shaky breath. "But, I can't do this. I'm sorry." Aubrey whispered before she started toward her own bike.

"Aubrey!" Aubrey turned her head and looked at the redhead as she continued to grow closer toward her.

"Can I still come over tomorrow?" Beverly asked. Aubrey sent the girl a small smile as she nodded her head.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow, Bev." Aubrey softly said before getting onto her bike and pedaling her way home.

Authors note: Hiya! Here's anew chapter! I hope you all enjoyed!

Until next time! Bye loves!♥️

~K.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 9.8K 148
richie stan bill eddie โžช [complete]
132K 2.6K 18
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค...
9.9K 542 28
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ "๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ" ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š..... ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› "๐™„๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
181K 6.7K 41
ใ‚ใชใŸใซใคใ„ใฆใฎไฝ•ใ‹ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ŸŒธsoft eddie๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒ™jock richie๐ŸŒ™ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข high school au fluffy af || read more about this story in the first chapter||