I Know You Want My Peacock...

By cakeiscoolas

Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her nex... More

1. Blackmail and just friends
2. Damn Cam
3. Fab pasta
4. Strawberry shoulders
5. Cam's magazines
6. Too turnt and getting hurt
7. Hospital waiting
8. Prunes
9. Why you sah gay?
10. Flights to Brazilll
11. Salvador
12. Confusion
13. Woah where did the party go
15. Nicole, my father and my career. Part one.
16. Nicole, my father and my career. Part two.
17. Chad
18. Death and love
19. Graveyard kisses
20.

Note.

5.6K 113 12
By cakeiscoolas

This book is going to be a boyxboy so if you have any problems with gays I advise you to stop reading. It may contain smut scenes, inappropriate language and triggering events. It will be mostly fictional. I do not know if Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier are gay, not that it would be a problem because I ship them more than anything.

I hope you enjoy reading this, I will try not to add authors notes so I'm going to ask you now to vote if you like the chapters and give me feed back by commenting. I will most likely reply to your comments if you are asking a question. I'm sorry if you don't think this book is realistic, but it could happen maybe..

I will try to update at least once a week, but I'll probably update more and I will inform you if I cannot update.

Have a good day or night and please enjoy chapter one.

-Aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dilemma By Ty

Fanfiction

34K 1.1K 17
Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend, Cameron Dallas? It doesn't help when h...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
12.3K 201 24
Nash Grier was adopted by the Cameron Dallas. After a couple days he can't help but have feeling forwards him but how can he tell he has never felt l...
17.8K 733 22
Note: This story doesn't have an actual plot, it's just for laughs and something fun to read! Description: When school starts, a certain group of tee...