London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 10 - Plan

681 43 199
By Bahubalifan

D was sitting on the sofa in his room staring at the gift he got for his queen.

D: Atleast you didn't ditch me...

Pramod barged in.D jerked in alarm at the sudden intrusion.

Pr: Annayaa! You're not dressed yet ? All are ready...don't you want to come ?

D: Phew it's you...next time come slowly ra or call out to me before coming in...you know no I am faint-hearted.😞

Pr: That is why you are not able to win your fair lady...

D: What are you saying ?

Pr: Instead of being with her,you are sitting here alone with gift.She is your wife go bravely and bring her...

D fixed him with a cold stare.

D: How do you expect me to whisk her away when that fevicol family is guarding her like a hawk?? Even if I pull her away someone will come to ruin our moment.They don't have basic sense that they should give the young couple privacy.

Pr: Hmm so you're going to be like this throughout this trip ?

D: No...definitely not...have to think of a way to make her come to me.

He bit his nails hoping to get an idea.

Pr: Shall I say you got chest pain and get her here ?

D: Before news reaches her that hathi bava will come running put me over his shoulder like angavasthram and take me to hospital.Your idea is bokka!

Pr: 😔

D: But thinking about angavasthram has given me an idea.With your help we can work it out.

Pr: I'm ready annayya!

D: Tonight,once everyone is asleep,we will hijack Sweety!

Pr: It is not hijack annayya...it is kidnap..

D: Huh...uh...you're teaching the one who taught you to read ?I am the one who held your hand and made you write the first letter on slate.You forgot?You've become such a big person ?

D fumed at Pr.

Pr: Ok sorry don't get angry...we will hijack vadina and...

D: No I change my mind now.We will kidnap her...

Pr: 🙄

D:...transfer her to this room and I will give her 'company' throughout the night.Hihihi..

D felt shy and bit the tip of his shirt.

Pr: Ok and I will give company to Prashanti there.

D smacked his own forehead.

D: Neeyabba! Born in our prestigious clan where romance and making babies is in the blood how is it you are so naive in such matters ra ?The company I meant was(whispers in his ears)...not what you think.

Pr: Chi chi I won't betray my wife I love her a lot besides Prashanti is a sister to me.

D: Yes so you guard your sister by sleeping outside their room while I work very hard towards increasing the population of our Uppalapati clan.

The brothers did a fist bump and D got dressed.

***

The team met Shobhu garu and his wife at the lobby.SSR,Shobhu garu and Keeravani garu walked ahead while their wives who were chatting, followed behind them.Prashanti and S walked side by side.R slid his arm across D's shoulder who shrugged it off.

R: Eh? What's wrong with this bava? 😕

D: Sweetu! Sweetu!...Wait for me!

She stopped.He scanned her from top to feet.

D: Shoes ok...jeans is a bit nibbled at the knee but nothing is revealed...top is covering oh no what is this opening here?Password is Pabsupa@owner.

He bent and the flap of her asymmetric boho style top parted as the password was correct.He inspected to see if her skin could be seen.

Ps: Chi Darling! What are you doing ?

D: Checking...checking....

She had worn a camisole inside hence nothing was exposed.Feeling relieved,D stood up.

D: Haven't you brought any shawl or duppatta to cover yourself bangaram ?

S: I'm always draped in sarees or clad in salwars with duppatta back home na Pubsu...

Ps: Yeah let her be comfortable here atleast...come Sweety...

Ps held S by her arm and took her away infuriating D.

D mv: Grr this woman! Do all you want because tomorrow morning your lover will be stuck to me not you!Hihihihi...

They visited some of iconic tourist attractions such as the Big Ben,Westminster Abbey,Tower Bridge(London bridge)and the likes.

Once they were done with sightseeing they entered a shopping street.D spotted a stall selling fake branded items at cheaper rates.Seeing the shades displayed,D ran towards it like an excited kid.

D: WOW !

He was joined by Pr,R and K.

K: Annayya! Don't want...all these are fake.You can buy original ones..

He dragged D by his arm who yanked it away.

D: No!Pupsoo won't come!Pupsoo loves these shades!He wants them!

He threw tantrum like a 6 year old.They let him have his way.His eyes expressed glint of happiness as he ran his hand over the shade collection.He picked one with a pink frame for himself.

D: Uncle,I want this one!

The shop assistant who was a guy in his teens,urged D to take another three shades so he could get a surprise free gift for four items purchased.

D liked the offer and picked one yellow,one orange and one green for his brothers Pr,R and K respectively.

Pramod wore his yellow shade and felt nostalgic as he reminisced the shades D's naanna bought him and D when they attended Bhimvaram village fair.

D: Bava,take this one for you and this is for Karthikeya...

Not wanting to hurt D they took the shades and twirled it contorting their faces in disgust.They spoke in whispers.

R: Even kids these days wear better ones why is he like this ?

K: He is fascinated with shades but why is he settling for these fake ones when he can afford the branded showroom itself?

R: Yeah..Am I supposed to wear these?I don't care I am not wearing it.I don't want to look like an idiot!

K: Yes same here! He's coming...shhh...

D: Bava! Karthi! See what I got as free gift! Isn't it cool?

He put it on his head and wore his pink shades.

D: How is my Sahooo look ?

Pramod warded evil eyes off D by cracking his knuckles on his temples.

K: Uh...Super annayyaa!

R: Amazing bava!

D: Hihihihi...thanks guys!See how Sweetu gets impressed with my looks.

R tried to save his bava from getting slippered.

R: Err...bava,why don't you surprise bro by wearing this in the morning now is dark she might not be able to see clearly.

However D wasn't someone who would back off from his decision.He made his way to S who was shopping at another shop with Ps.

S: This floral top is so pretty na...

Ps: Yes it will look good with your black jeans...

S: Then I'll take this.What about you ?

Ps: For me these two tshirts will do. Btw, where is your purse? I am asking because I heard there are too many pickpockets in this area.

S: Oh I see.I haven't got it.Will have to call Pupsooo for payment.

Unknown about their convo,poor D went and stood behind S to surprise her.Feeling the presence of someone behind her she got scared and elbowed her friend.

S: You were right! Pickpocket is standing right behind me.I am so scared...

Ps: You are Devasena! How can you fear all this ? You be here I will handle him!

She turned and saw D grinning at her with pink shades and stolen cap.

Ps: Thoo! Look at your face! Instead of earning an honest living you are robbing people.Why don't you consume rat poison and die if it is so difficult for you to live righteously?? If this was my country,our men and women would have gathered around you and hit you blue and black with a broomstick! Don't you have any shame?

After which she began swearing and cursing in telugu and D went numb at her usage of profanity.S tried to calm her but she wouldn't listen.R,Pr and K came running.

K: Akka! Akka! Pls stop! This is our Darling annayya!

R took off D's shades and cap revealing his face.Ps and S were stumped.D's eyes had welled up.

S: Pupsooo my baby!!!😰

She went near and consoled him.

Ps: Oh no...it was you ? Couldn't you have said a word ?

D: Where you gave gap for me to tell ? Like Rajdhani express you started and went without stop...my lineage has been damaged...waahhh!!!

He sobbed hard falling on S's bosom.

D: Even you couldn't recognise me na bangaram...I feel so...sniff...sniff...

S: Huh...uh...no Pupsoo pa it's not like that you were disguised like a pickpocket in the shades and cap that's why I mistook..sorry baby...I promise I'll observe carefully next time.

R: I told him bro but he didn't listen...

D: Waahhhh....

S: Ssshhhh...ok...ok...don't cry...wear it one more time let me see how you look.

Rubbing his tears away he put those on and grinned at S.

S: Wow! My husband looks so handsome! Like Tom cruise! See Prashanti nice no ?

Ps gave a vomit expression but S eyed her not to as it would hurt him.

D: She didn't like it...

S: But I loved it...you look so hot in this!

D: Thanks Sweetu ma! You are the best! I love you!

Not minding the rest,he kissed S on her cheek then hid his face behind his palms.All watched his antics with their mouths wide open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 4.4K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
30.6K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
9.9K 840 42
"You will return... Right?" He asked "You can't... Betray me . Kiara " He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes . "I will .... I will come back " I...
9.8K 341 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...